• Published 27th Oct 2020
  • 6,030 Views, 261 Comments

Against All Odds. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] John Oliver is sent to Equestria with his Six friends as Thanos. After being sealed in stone, he broke out. Now his gauntlet, his stones, his blade, and his team are now scattered across the planet. Can he back bring balance to Equis?

  • ...
42
 261
 6,030

PreviousChapters Next
Training, Again...

Find the Infinity Stones! Seek out for them all!
You can journey around Equis with me
Listen for the cry, of the Infinity Stones!
What a great odyssey this will be

You can join my conquest because my friends won't wait
A deadly world, a terrifying journey!

For thousands of years, they've waited for me
When the Infinity Stones are together their wrath is set free
Killing, Killing, burning, unmatched ecstacy~

Glowing and sparkling, somewhere concealed
Mysterious and shining with their power revealed
Ageless, timeless, their destruction is surprising~

Let’s fight, fight, fight, fight all your foes
Fight the gods and the demons below
No mercy, mercy, mercy, there's no other way!
And find the Infinity Stones today~

Find the Infinity Stones! Seek out for them all!
Come and join my conquest with me
Listen for the cry, of the Infinity Stones!
What a great odyssey this will be

You can join my conquest because my friends won't wait
A deadly world, a terrifying journey!


Let me catch you guys up on what happened, it's been a few days or a week since Kaido we beat Kaido. Mogeme is somewhere with Luffy, sailing the seas and being a pirate. Mogeme apparently has a bounty of 425 million, for Luffy it's 2 billion. Reaper is somewhere here because apparently his Universe got destroyed by... Someone. Got to watch out for whoever did that. From what I hear Reaper is somewhere in Equestria being a farmer, that's good for him. Eden Spark is somewhere in Zebrafrica, because apparently they have a Wakanda. Noted. Warmonger is with us, because she has a massive crush on Grievous, which I don't really see why. Nappa is with us too, because he says "I need screen time, and I want to annoy the author." Or something like that, oh and Lucci has a Cp9, so uh... Yeah, anyways let's get back to the story.

I stood there in the Training Room looking at my comrades, Nappa, Grievous, Sally, Entity, and Lucci. We all know why we were here, we needed to get stronger, because there are foes, not many, who are stronger than Kaido.

"Alright, it's been a whole week after our fight with Kaido, we all know how he was insanely powerful. Like add Discord, Luna, Celestia, and Tirek then add Nappa, now you have Kaido. Kaido could be our strongest opponent that we will ever fight in a thousand years. However, that doesn't mean we should be slacking on our training." I crossed my arms and looked among them.

"Alright so how are you supposed to get stronger?" Grievous crossed his arms, I just grinned.

"Well, there was a man that I fought, Goku Black, a Displaced. In his universe he had the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so guess where we're going?" My Reality Stone began to heat up, suddenly the whole room turned into an empty void that stretched on for miles, there was a house in front of us that had twin giant hour glasses. Lucci and the others (excluding Nappa.) Jaws dropped instantly, I just looked at the area.

"Ta da..." Nappa grinned, Grievous went running around, going to the house. Full on fangirling, Lucci, Sally, and Entity follow. Grievous was inside of the little shelter, there were two beds there, he opened up the pantry and it was filled with food.

"Oh my god! THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL!!!!" Grievous shouted out, Lucci grinned ear to ear.

"Dear god I love Goku Black already... Thanos you are the most awesome man I've ever met. Heh, it sounds like we just met, I remember when our first play date happened. Our parents brought us all together, for each of them were friends. And what do you know? They passed on the torch to us." Lucci's grin turned into a soft smile. I smile with him, Nappa clears his throat.

"Ahem! Alright listen up you degenerates, you guys need to learn all about Ki Control. Yeah, that's right, Ki Control. Celestia is probably growing stronger as we speak, gaining more and more power by the minute. Hell, she may wage war on us, sure we all have Luffy, Mogeme, Eden, Reaper, and Warmonger on our side. But we may have our Avengers, but who knows what they're cooking up? Which is why I will teach you all in Ki Control." Nappa declared, we all turned to face the Saiyan who stood there in the void. We all smirked.

"Well then, teach us oh mighty one." Sally dared, Nappa put his hands on his hips.

"Well then, get ready for some gruesome training." Nappa rubbed his hands together, evilly. Suddenly Sally gulped in fear.


We were all standing side by side, Nappa stood before us. Grievous was giddy, he turned to me.

"Can you believe we're finally going to learn about Ki Control?" He said bouncing up and down, I just grinned.

"Hell yeah! This is going to be epic!" I said to him in a loud whisper. Nappa cleared his throat gaining our attention.

"Alright let's get down to business, first let's talk about the most simplest form of Ki Control. Now Control is all about focus, having full control over one's body and mind require meditation. Go to your happy space, go where everything is fine. Now Ki is life force, what makes you really live? What makes you want to push on? First thing's first. Meditate." Nappa ordered us, we all nod to our master. Lucci turns into his Leopard form, he then lays down and closes his eyes. I take a seat, Entity, Grievous, and Sally following me.

I imagined me dancing with Celestia under the moon light, the cold breeze brushing past us. Her soft warm smile lighting up the night as we danced, the wind rushing through the trees. The leaves slowly descending and touching the earth, the river water rushing past us as we danced. The rocks that were our stepping stones as we made it past said river, it was all so calming.

Seeing that we were all relaxing Nappa said in a soothing voice, "Now, do not try to force the Ki coming out of your palm. Clench your fist then, open it..." We all held out a clenched fist, our eyes closed, we all then open it. Feeling a warming feel to it, we all opened our eyes and looked at our Ki orbs. Mines was purples, Lucci's was orange, Entity's was red, Sally's was the magenta, and Grievous was grey.

"This feels so amazing." We all said at the same time, we all then stand up. Looking at Nappa.

"It feels like... The Ki orb is one with me, and I was one with it. I feel... Alive." Grievous told the bald Saiyan, the Saiyan let out a chuckle.

"Indeed, that is what it means to learn Ki, I have years of experience with it, I used it for killing, protecting, and living. Now, dispel the Ki Orb." Everyone tossed theirs up, and like UI Goku it disappeared. Nappa grinned.

"Now for flight focus all of that Ki into your feet. Feel the life around you, imagine you're in nature, feel the grass wave against your feet. The wind brushing through your hair... Or ears in Thanos' case." I just smiled and raised a middle finger to the Saiyan. Everyone escapes a soft chuckle before focusing Ki to their feet. Suddenly I heard a flight sound, we all turn to Grievous who had done it first. In a Zen mode, he was flying!

"Grievous! You're doing it!" Sally cheered, soon after that, me, Lucci, Sally and Entity fly as well. We all look to Grievous who was still in a Zen state.

"Grievous?" I poked him, his eyes then widen as he looked around.

"What happened? Why am I flying?!" Grievous looked to Nappa before deadpanning, "Oh, Ki Control. I got it. WAIT I'M FLYING!!!!!!" Grievous cheered, we all laugh at our very slow friend.

"Now come back down here, we're learning about Ki Aura's. It's basically you using your Ki and pushing it all outside, enhancing you're body and strength, here is a demonstration." We all went back down and Nappa began to charge up, his Ki Aura flaring up like fires. He let out a mighty roar as his body was encased in a white flaming aura, Nappa then stops. "Now you guys try."

We look at each other and all sigh, "HAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" We all let out a mighty roar, a few sparks came out but nothing more. Nappa frowned.

"You have to put more oomph to it, let out a roar, picture you fighting Kaido, Kaido killed your friend or lover. Show him what for!" Nappa ordered us, pumping his fist into the air. Entity growled as he began to charge up, we all turn to him making primal growls, the growls turn into a full on roar knocking us away. His aura was flaring up like hellfire before stopping, grunting when he was done. We all look at him with pure shock, Nappa's eyes were open wide. Nappa walked over to Entity.

"This man, right here knows how to fucking roar." Nappa pats Entity's shoulder, Entity chuckled, he voice hoarse.

"Thanks, but that took a lot out of me..." Entity chuckled once more, scratching the back of his head.

"Alright, now you guys try."


It took a while but we managed to pull it off, we all had flaming white aura's, Entity and Nappa gave us a round of applause as they saw us. We did it, we were the best, like no one ever was. Nappa pushed Entity towards us, stumbling forward he was back with us.

"Now, let's talk about Ki Blades this time. Since you mastered Ki Aura, you must focus that aura to your hand, then you can try and make it into a blade shape." Nappa informed us, Grievous does it perfectly.

"Like this?" He askes the bald Saiyan, Nappa looks at Grievous in dumb shock.

"...Yes." Nappa nodded slowly, soon after that we replicate Grievous' mastery. "I call fucking bullshit on that, how in this whole entire world, can you guys do this so god damn easily? It took me days, weeks, full on months to do this and you guys are doing it like no problem. This is trash writing, if I was in charge, OH HO HO things would be so different!" Nappa finished his rant and we just stare at him blankly before looking at ourselves with a grin.

"We have the power of God and Anime on our side." We all said striking a pose like the Ginyu Force. Nappa smiles and pulls out a Glock.

"Do you want to repeat that?" We go back to our normal posture and Nappa puts up his gun.

"Good, you all go home, that's enough for today." Nappa told us, my Reality Stone began to glow and we were back in the Training Area. I was met with a sword to me neck, the wielder? A young Unicorn that reminded me a lot of Platinum Shine. She glared at me, Grievous reached for his swords but I waved him off.

"Good evening." I greeted, "Why do you have a sword to my neck?" I asked the mare.

"The name is Aurora Platinum, the Sorceress of the North, I come here to avenge my ancestors, Platinum Dusk and Platinum Shine." Aurora Platinum growled, I looked around and I saw Emerald Gauntlet trapped via steel wrapped around his body, Ruby and Sapphire Sword tied together as well. I look down at her.

"Let's make a deal, if you win against me on a one on one battle, you can kill me, if I win you'll work under me." I grin as I look down at her, she glares up at me and sheathes her sword.

"Fine, but you better make this battle worth my time." Platinum scoffs and turn around, she then storms off, I turn to Lucci.

"Follow her until the match starts." I whispered to him, "Oh and the match starts in thirty minutes!" I shouted to her as she left the room.

"Perfect, they can go build your grave in that time!" Platinum shouted back, I look to Lucci.

"Do not fuck this up." I frowned, he saluted.

"Yes my King! to infinity, and your mom!" Lucci runs off and I sigh...

"Damn bastard..."


Lucci's POV

I lurked in the shadows of the town of Minocow, I followed Aurora Platinum. Platinum was walking down the streets, everyone kept their distance from her. I stood on the rooftops, I looked down at Platinum solemnly. I sighed, remembering our times with her ancestors, Platinum Dusk and Platinum Shine were our best friends... But it changed all because of that stupid changeling. Platinum then turned up to me, I paused and I looked down at her, we both stared at each other for a while. Platinum then fires a magical bolt at me, I tilted my head to the side and evaded the attack. Next thing I know she was in my face, a sword in hand. Platinum swiped down at me, I jumped back.

"Hey, trying to get warmed up before the fight with Thanos, eh?" I chuckled landing on my feet she growled and readied her blade. Platinum ran at me, raising her sword up high and trying to swipe down at me. I evaded the attack, she continued to try and land a hit on me. Platinum shot a diagonal air slash at me, I then ducked under it, barely too. Platinum continued to run at me and I yelped, turning around I made a run for it.

"Don't run from me you coward!" Platinum cried out, I turned back to her, she shot a magical bolt at me. Jumping to another roof I evaded the attack, Platinum followed after me. She skids to a halt then follows after me, I jumped down to the streets of Minocow. She follows me, jumping down as well, the Minotaurs of Minocow look on as we run past them. I run on the walls of the houses, Platinum glared at me as she sprints after me. Suddenly Grievous was running next to me, Grievous looked at me.

"What are we running from?" Grievous asked me, I ducked my head and evaded another magical bolt.

"A very angry mare!" I shouted to him, his eyes open wide and he starts booking it like crazy. I run after him as Platinum roars at us, as I caught up to Grievous was suddenly wrapped around a burning hellish lasso.

"Tell Thanos I said fuck- YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" Grievous was suddenly pulled and I looked back, only to see him being pulled into an alleyway, a huge torrent of fire followed afterwards. I screamed in pure unadulterated fear, Platinum walks out of the alleyway and runs after me. It reminded me of Officer Earl going after Flint Lockwood.

"Rob Lucci!" Platinum spat, I just turned into my Leopard Form, running faster than her. I sprinted faster than I ever had before, I looked back and she continued to run after me. There was a crowd in front of me and I jumped over them. I went back to my Human form, I then rip a cloak off of a Minotaur.

"Hey!" He cried out, I just looked at him.

"Not time to explain, I got to hide!" I shouted out before concealing myself in the cloak. I then walked among the Minotaurs, then everyone was pushed aside by Aurora Platinum. She looked among us, I just walked around looking at the items the stores had on sale. I hear Aurora Platinum footsteps getting closer.

"Tch, he's not here. Excuse me sir but do you know where a man named Lucci is located?" Platinum put a hand on my shoulder and my body stiffened.

"No ma'am, I haven't seen Captain Lucci." I said in a different voice more heroic. Platinum pokes me, I made the mistake of turning to her. There was a pause, me and her locked eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" Platinum then punches me in the nose.

"Gah! WHY DO YOU HATE US!??!??" I asked her, my nose having a trail of blood falling down it. Platinum pulled me close to her.

"You killed my ancestors, they trusted you, they were your friends, and you killed them!" Platinum shouted, the Minotaurs then slowly back away from her. A good call on their part.

"We didn't do it because we wanted to! It's because a changeling controlled them to kill us!" I shouted to her, she then blinked.

"Really? Huh, guess I won't kill you. Very well, I shall serve under you." Platinum bowed her head to me, I stared at her blankly.

"What? You believe me?" I asked her, Platinum just nodded with a grin.

"Hell yeah, but I still hate Thanos! I'm probably going to attempt to assassinate him a couple times!" Platinum told me honestly, I blinked a few times.

"I... What?" I took the cloak off and threw it to the ground. The Minotaur before picked it up.

"Hmph!" The Minotaur then walked off, I stood there... Our eyes locked. Her silver eyes met my black eyes, I remembered my time with Platinum Dusk, she was my girlfriend, and here she is, reincarnated.

"I... Huh, do you want to get some... Dinner?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"Why not? All that running made me hungry!" Platinum put her hands behind her head and grinned, we then turn around and walk off.

What a weird girl...

Author's Note:

Okay since I want to be a nice guy, I am allowing you guys to insert your Oc's to be a member of the CP9, oh and only eight characters are allowed. Give me details, in a structure like this.

Name:
Gender:
Appearance:
Devil Fruit:
Backstory:

I'm totally not copying Screwball666, totally, check out her story, Shadow of Equestria.

PreviousChapters Next