• Published 1st Sep 2020
  • 4,444 Views, 118 Comments

Knife Ears - Uh-hmmm



Princess Ellowynelle may be stranded on a backwater plane, but she tries to make the best of it. If only the human would let her toy with him as is his place as a lesser race. (RGRE) {This story has two versions, second and first person POV}

Comments ( 17 )

What a sweet ending and a wonderful story. Definitely going into my Favorites.

That ending was absolutely cute heartwarming, even if I still ship EllowLight :rainbowwild:

That was actually quite wholesome...

Needed more Krork though, and I know what you were doing there with that...

Ya know im legitimately happy for all of them. Surprised twi would go for a drow fetishists but hey they are happy.

10420252
She's not exactly from anything, but the fic was inspired by the image and others by this artist: https://twitter.com/baalbuddy

The fact that a drow wifebeater is called a "husbandbeaten" is a perfect subtle detail.

I always wanted a big testes goth coltfriend.

This didn't just hit me out of nowhere, it got me in a sleeper hold and Fultoned me back to Mother Base.

I idly wonder if the debris I scatter to random planes will seed them with life.

I can only imagine how many ecosystems Star Swirl is responsible for...

Surprisingly sweet. This was a delight from start to finish. Thank you for it.

Is this a crossover?

10417192
Lol nah, it's just me being silly, you're fine

Good stuff as always. Thanks for publishing it here.

I'm glad there's happy endings all around. Had some genuine laughs too. Amazing work, as always.

Loved it, my dude. It's your fault I dig the RGRE now.

A perfect end for this story I was leaning out to protest the unfairnesss of her not meeting her soulmate but I am now relieved that she found HIM! the perfect being for her I am even envious of him but also glad she got somebody to go with her... I am truly envious... I would like to have a partner like that... maybe someday I will join the happy couples that defy destiny like that...
I hope eternally
J

GET DABBED ON THOT
NOT GONNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU

10414949
She's an Elf. She might get turned on by that.

Well, I mean she did enjoy those horse yaoi bois...

I think this story would be better with an additional slice of life tag since it also deals with Ellowynelle's personal problems and character growth.

The events leading up to the end of the chapter, and the end itself, have utterly broken me. What a sweet ending... Oh, how I wish I could magic a portal that brings me to my soulmate. But alas. A hopeless romantic will dream.

Bravo, author. Bravo.

Login or register to comment