• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 3,939 Views, 1,093 Comments

I did not see that coming! - Clopficsinthecomments



Aaron is a normal guy, struggling to find his way at university... until a cute girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a bit of an inappropriate worldview takes interest in him. Little does he know the plans she has for him... to make him a pony!

Comments ( 1054 )
Perfectly Insane
Moderator

I think I've read a fanfic a lot like there. Where human was pen pals with a pony, and when the met up, she ended up being a nazi. Or something along those lines, anyway.

*reads title*
*just the title*
*sees entire Comments section and vote ratio coming*
*one ticket out of Dodge, please*
*express*

10337640
Huh, interesting... never seen that fic myself.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

10337646
If I remembered the name I'd tell you, I just remember coming across it once and reading it. Regardless, this is another one of your well written clopfics. Fantastic job!

10337645
lol, yeah.

It's worth it though. This is a hill to die on.

Not my type of story, but upvote for freedom of expression.

10337651
I have a lot of respect for that sentiment. Really appreciate that! Thank you.

10337651
Right here with ya. Aryanne type stuff isn’t my thing but I respect those who do like her and these types of stories. Everyone has their own likes. And an upvote for artistic freedom!

Merek #10 · Jul 17th, 2020 · · 7 ·

Every time this breaks out it's always a ride seeing which people are still human beings and which are indoctrinated cultists. Good to see you're one of the sane ones. So what color head bag are you wearing to your execution for crimes against the Party Clopfics? I'm going with purple.

Absolute madman.

10337645
All tickets have expired and all buses and trains have been parked for the night.

Why would you make such disgusting filth? How could anyone like human to pony shit is beyond me!

I fear we'll see the most dangerous thing to ever touch fics and it was probably never even warned about.


hoof holding derpicdn.net/img/view/2020/3/19/2300861.png

I'll be sure to give this a read later. For now, you have my upvote on principle.

I find it funny that the story has... No views.
Yet I see 17 comments as of last update. Amazing

10337701
It takes a while for views to update. That said, I'd be surprised if so many have carved through the amount of words in such a short time.

10337640
I'm pretty sure i read that one too, can't remember it for the life of me though

Oh dear, someone get me some popcorn.
Upvoting this on principle. I mean, come on, who doesn't like horses?

So here's why Aryanne sucks:

There are people still alive who were in Nazi camps. There are even more people who had immediately relatives killed by Nazis. Making light of that is a shitty thing to do to those people who were and still are affected by Nazis. Sexualizing Nazi ideology is just gross. No one's saying you can't make it. No one's censoring you. We're just saying it's a shitty and hurtful thing to do. Those of us who are hurt by this kind of content are allowed to speak too.

Cue a bunch of trolls who are about to argue with me though, which is what apparently counts for "censorship" these days.

10337701
The thing is part of the pack so it's been live for almost a day already. Moreover, some of the contributors and me have literally read the fic live on a stream to 70+ people.
It was one hell of a ride from start to finish. Especially with most of us drunk.
I ended up taking 10d10 psychic damage at the end.

But clopfics, the fic has contributed to making that stream an absolute success. I had a blast reading it, even tho I am not into >no hooves

10337711
I think this is a perfectly reasonable opinion! And I appreciate that you've done it in a way that doesn't try to take the voice away from anyone else. That's all I could ever ask for!

You are 100% in the right to not like this kind of edgy sexual story/humor. That's totally OK.

Thanks!

I do disagree about it being shitty to sexualize weird things, or make fun of weird things, or the like. Humans are funny creatures, and it's hard to know or even control what you end up liking... but that's a topic many people have disagreed on.

10337711
Counter-argument:

Sexualising Nazis is, itself, a massive insult to Nazis as the ideology is rather discouraging towards free sex and sexuality. Sexualising Nazis presents the image of Nazis being massive sexpests who have no qualms with busting a nut inside - or having any nut busted inside of them - anything that moves, something that actual Nazis would shit themselves in fury over.

TL;DR Sexualising Nazis is the ideological equivalent of calling a Nazi a cumbucket.

But, hey, some people don't like this stuff and that's completely okay. I defer to Clopfic on this position cus I'd rather not copy+paste his comment.

10337711
My family ran from Nazi's back when the war hit. I lost one of my great uncles to that horrible war. I hate Nazism as well, but the difference is I choose not to be angered by it anymore. If you let anger hold you down, it will be hard to grow as a person.

I know I don't read Human x Pony clopfics, but I up vote this story against censorship!

I'm normally wholly against kinkshaming. But this is the exception. Whatever happened to the guy who got off to bee stings? Because I'll take that over fetishizing supporters of ethnic cleansing and other such atrocities any day of the week. I won't be reading this, but the only possible way this story could end well is if all the characters wound up in prison. A humane prison.

Dislike this comment all you want, people, it's still not as reprehensible as the fic. I do believe in the death of the author, though, so I will not be unfavoriting or downvoting any of Clopficsinthecomments' older works.

10337719
This isn't just something "weird," though. We're not talking about vore or inflation something like that. We're talking about an ideology that killed millions of people, and there are many who are alive today who still have to deal with the scars of that.

If you're going to "make fun of things" you need to punch up instead of punching down. That's the difference between comedy and bullying. And when antisemitism is still so rampant, and the effects of it are still so recent, this is definitely not punching up.

You don't have to attempt to control what you like. But perhaps you should ask yourself why you like it. Or why the suffering of others, and their requests for you to respect their wishes regarding things that have happened to them, are less important than your desire to be "edgy."

10337728
It's weird.

Humans are weird. Some people like rape and murder fetishes. Some people like horrific torture/gore/snuff. That is stuff that actually happens in the real world too. The fantasy is separate from the reality. It's not your cuppa, which is A-OK.

But it might be someone else's cuppa. Are you prepared to be the arbiter of all fetishes for all other people? Or are you OK letting those people make their own call?

Sounded like you were OK with letting people have their own fetishes/likes/dislikes, as long as you could voice your own opinion of dislike, which I can respect.

I agree with you that not all fetishes are healthy for people, and that some could be harmful... but again, I think its really dangerous to try to decide what is and is not on another's behalf... (important disclaimer: so long as no one is being harmed).

As to the comedy bit, I make no bones about being a comedic talent... but comedy seems to me to be so incredibly nuanced, to involve so much punching down and punching up and kicking out, that it is impossible to really put any rules against what is funny. I like the old quote: "The only joke you can't tell, is the one that isn't funny. And what isn't funny? Who knows."

10337728
Does it matter "why" he likes it? As long as he's not committing hate crimes, I don't see the issue. Also, I haven't even read the story, but from the comments I can see that he isn't being antisemitic in the slightest with this. Something tells me that if he didn't use a particular character, you'd have nothing to complain about, and if that's the case then you have nothing to complain about. On that note, you have every right to not like something for whatever reason, but no one cares about your virtue signalling. You can simply not look at it if it isn't your thing, and if it helps you feel any better, then I'm happy to inform you that the nazis lost.

Liked and faved! I'm so honored to have been able to work with you on this noble effort in defense of free speech. Great transformation scene, loved the sex, especially loved the earplay! It's only a shame the two didn't end up falling in love and having fifteen foals.

I'm going to give you a shoutout on my blog. :twilightsmile:

10337726
I don't think there's anything reprehensible about this comment. I actually respect the death of the author sentiment quite a bit! I really agree with the notion, tbh.

I actually wonder about the bee-sting thing now that you bring it up... that's mentioned in the kama sutra as a way to enhance size... maybe I should write a fic about that bee-keeper pony next... hmmm.

If there was anything I would take issue with, it is maybe that you assumed I didn't have an ending that you would have liked - not saying that I did (the protag ends up running the hell away from the horse he discovered to be a nazi), but its like you assumed the worst, which I guess feels a little unfair.

Featured? Now this, I did not expect.

Mix-up #36 · Jul 17th, 2020 · · 70 ·

Dude, this is in bad taste especially with recent social events of the past few years from racist Alt.Rights groups well known for trying to suppress other minorities rights and voices though violence harassment and violence and there . Making an OC specifically to associated and appeal to those groups and trying to pass it off as cute or derisive, like annonfilly, is is not meant to be humor or derision, but a an actual statement make racist/homophobic/transphobic a platform of legitimacy to spew out their hateful rhetoric, which cannot be be tolerated in any shape of form. This is not meant for humor in any shape of form, but a statement to let our other minorities group on the site know that they are not safe in expressing themselves on this site freely. You clam to support free speech freedom of censorship with this, but with this you are silencing others by spreading the presence of the Alt.Right here, weather you are unwittingly or intentionally spreading their massage.

Read the entirety of it, I feel horny now. Mostly because I can almost feel what a constant orgasm feels like
Source: Gotta DM me for that honey ;)

10337747
Apparently, nazi ponies are (a) hot (topic).

10337743
Aaron is wandering the Everfree forest, Aryanne gonna have to hunt his ass down.

Thanks so much for your help on this AJA, can't wait to work with you again.

10337711
You're one of the reasons why this story exists. Congratulations. Here's some soy.
previews.123rf.com/images/chiyacat/chiyacat0903/chiyacat090300008/4418530-soy-milk-series.jpg

Pause #41 · Jul 17th, 2020 · · 2 ·

10337753
This isnt spreading the message because I can guarantee you 99% minimum of the people who use this website and would come to it already know Nazis and Nazism is bad but can tell the difference of reality and fiction.

I don't know why that's hard to understand.

10337753
You are able to chat in the comment section of this story, so you don't seem very silent about it. I assume that means that every other person on the site can do the same. Thus far, no one has said anything about people leaving their opinions of dislike here, except that maybe they shouldn't take a joke OC so seriously.

10337765
Pretty much this.

I don't consider bad taste, bad humor, or even shocking content (none of which I think this is, but we can disagree on that) to be suppression, violence, or taking away of rights.

Just because you have to be uncomfortable and defend your position in a comment thread or chat does not mean that you can censor something.

That said, I think deep down you believe that too, and that the majority of your comment comes from a place of not liking the character, which I have no problem with and I think is completely reasonable! Same thing for anonfilly. I might think the little foul-mouthed, alcoholic, green-furred shit-filly is hilarious, but that doesn't mean you have to as well!

10337753

but with this you are silencing others by spreading the presence of the Alt.Right here

Yeah, fics like this encouraging people to form Right-Wing Clop Squads and terrorise the userbase with erotic pictures of Nazihorse have been a real problem around here lately.

10337753
Dude, it's a comedy. Relax. And what do you mean by silencing? This is a website for making stories that revolve around a series made for adolescent girls that gained an audience of adult viewers who enjoyed the show's story, art, and animation. If you want, make a story about how people should show tolerance and acceptance, no one here is stopping you from doing that.

Making an OC specifically to associated and appeal to those groups and trying to pass it off as cute or derisive

The point of this OC is to poke fun at those people. If the OC appeals to people, then it'll most likely appeal to people who don't agree with those views and want to make fun of them.

The point is, this story is a comedy. You don't find it funny? Alright. You think it's in poor taste? Cool. You have the freedom to say anything you want, and so does the author. It's a comedy, no reason to get so pissy about it.

10337694

You disgust me:rainbowwild:

10337799
History is a wonderful thing. :rainbowlaugh:

10337799
Are you aware that there are always some individuals of an oppressed group who end up siding with their oppressors? That doesn't mean the group isn't oppressed. Millions of jews continue to speak up against antisemitism and about how this type of thing is bad. Unless the author is jewish, it's not even close to being the same. Please think.

Login or register to comment