• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 4,369 Views, 89 Comments

Blue Acres - Rainedash



Big Mac is hiding a secret and Rainbow thinks she knows what it is. (m/m shipping)

Comments ( 16 )

Definitely not my best work but at least I hope I showed a bit of caring between the two well. And yeah, I could have gone farther and added more stuff, but this is Big Mac's first time with a guy (likely with anyone in this timeline) so, I didn't want to go overboard.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Why is this not marked as mature?!

Wow, I remember reading this waaaay back, awesome that you updated with another chapter. I really enjoyed it, probably because it is fairly vanilla. There's way too many stories where the sex gets way kinky way fast, so I appreciate this one for not doing that.

1723537
Because it only has one sex scene and it's a completely optional bonus chapter at the end. Though it is part of the reason this is marked as Teen. It's actually pretty common for Teen marked stories to have a little sex scene in them at some point.

1723647
Optional or not, it's still a fairly graphic sex scene, and should be marked as so. It is part of the rules to have correct content rating for your story, and this isn't as vague as most. Usually these kinds of chapters are posted as separate stories.

1723647 Most artists post chapters like this as a bonus chapter marked mature. Overall, not bad work. The dialogue was some of the best I've seen during a sex scene in a while. So good job there.

1723716
Um, at the top of the chapter, it's written in bold (Warning: Clop). There's a reason why I put that there and it was to warn people.
1723942
Thanks.

1723975
Yeah I saw, but originally, I missed that. :twilightblush: Boy, was that a surprise.

1724012
Yeah, I get that it can be skimmed over and missed. I put it in the chapter title to make it more noticeable.

Rainedash TY for writing the bonus chapter. Light clop is fun

A bit of hoping for OctaDash, but this was awesome enough:moustache:

2383508
There actually will be a spinoff starring Octavia and Rainbow Dash. Scoots and Scratch will play a big role too.

2384893 Yes!!Thanks a lot!!!!:yay:

1724039
Still, it is in the rules. You might want to post this as a separate story, marked mature.

love this story and wen is big mac going to tell granny and AB? win is blue going to meet the family?
also is big mac the bottom because i would love you forever if hes the bottom:heart::eeyup:

Login or register to comment