• Published 6th May 2020
  • 16,795 Views, 41 Comments

Sunnyside Up - TittySparkles



You wake up and Sunset Shimmer is sleeping in your bed. What do you do? Who are you kidding? You know exactly who you're going to do.

  • ...
32
 41
 16,795
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 32 )

hehe, I loves da Shimmy

ALRIGHT!!! YOU GOT FEATURED!!! Props to you, my man!

You wake up and Sunset Shimmer is sleeping in your bed. What do you do? Who are you kidding? You know exactly what you're going to do.

Indeed. I gently wake her up, ask if she's all right, and if so if she would be so kind as to leave my home as any good and proper man would.

Waking up in the bed with your girlfriend...

I fuckin' wish. Downvoted for unrealistic dreams.

jk, upvoted lmao

This was a cute end I hope there's a sequel.

10220711
The REAL hero of this story.

Sleep Molestation = rape

10221435
Yes, we all know that a contract must be signed before sex and context of the situation is irrelevant...

10221498
And don't forget the requirement of:
- Two independent witnesses
- A toxicology report from both parties from the day of signing.

For some reason, I find the cover art way sexier than I probably should... help... :twilightsheepish:

10221435
I'm fairly certain the story strongly implies they have a prior agreement to sexually wake one another up. That was the implication here.

You wake up and Sunset Shimmer is sleeping in your bed. What do you do? Who are you kidding? You know exactly what you're going to do.

Or rather, who you're going to do. (That's exactly where this was going, so you can't get mad)

10221435

Spoken like someone who's never been in a committed relationship before.

10221435

Ahem.

After all, it’s Sunday, and Sunday mornings are filled with a special morning ritual you’ve both long agreed on.

~Skeeter The Lurker

10222561
Oh I'm sure you could be in a "committed" relationship with that kind of mindset but it wouldn't be a healthy one, and your partner would probably have blue hair and horn-rimmed glasses if you know what I mean.
derpicdn.net/img/2019/8/20/2123434/full.png

10221498
10222679
10221690
okay didn't read story yet and refence to tags in story




10222561
aur : very rude.

10223183
Have you learned that making a comment on a story you haven't read yet can make you look awfully silly.

10223217
true i do that ony when i see dresription of story.

10223038

Not healthy? People around here sure are judgemental about what consenting adults enjoy and agree to in the privacy of their own relationship and homes. Thus my initial thought of inexperience. Seems it's just the thought process that's odd to me, then.

10223183

10223249

Should probably rethink how you do things, cause you look like a massive dumbass for those three comments on here.

~Skeeter The Lurker

10221435
MOOOOOM THE WOKESCOLDS ARE ON IT AGAIN!

Take your shit take to the trash bin pls.

The promise of a sequel with a very curious visitor

Yes, please

10221435
It was very clearly consensual.

You are a goddamn lewd genius

10220716
I respect the brazen nature of this joke, comrade.

Now get out of my house, you are not welcome here.

nice work on story:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment