• Published 17th Jan 2020
  • 10,500 Views, 950 Comments

The Protogen of Equis - Connorcooper



Space...the final front tier...PFFT can't believe I said that! Well besides that well lets just say the universe is a big place.

Comments ( 54 )

stupid celestia as usual

Today is the day of the updates. Many writer seem to update today. Lucky us readers.

Damn fine pictures!

Prepare to attack maximum Firepower

While the hologram faded away the droid commander looked at the battle below holdings his hands behind his back, he would smile if he would, now that he was finally doing what he was programmed to do.

could

"Shit shit shit!" Zero moved trying to think of something before Zero's mind clicked. "Bones what is the closet settlement with Equine lifeforms?!"

closest

Fro the 'mouth' of the metal creature fired two red beams that hit the ground where the front lines sat, bodies flung into the air. If the sight of the giant metal walker wasn't freighting enough then it was the power it had in only one attack, the mortal of the soft inexperienced soldier was shattered sending them into a panic.

moral

"Do not worry young reptilian the town was completely empty there are no civilian casualties," Mr. Bones informed the dragon, allowing Spike to give a sigh or relief.

of

Nodding at the captain's words Zero patted his shoulder before walking back over to his command chair, Zero flashed him a slight smile but then came a warming alert.

warning

Celestia stupidity literally cost Equestria population, military strength and a lot of property damage. Hope Luna stops this madness soon!

Twilight: Spike run away and joined the alien ship to get on adventures!
Celestia: O no... They must have foalnapped Spike!
Twilight: What? No, he wrote a letter and-
Celestia: Clearly they forced him to wrote it or used high tech nick nacks to make a convincing fake message...
Twilight: I doubt it...
Celestia: Hush Twilight, we will melt the ship mostly to rescue Spike.
Twilight: Are you mad? He will be incinarated!
Celestia: Nonsense, Dragon are mostly fireproof.
Twilight: Unless the ship exploded or he drowns in molten metal!!!
Celestia: Details, details...
Twilight: This is madness!
Celestia: Madness?
THIS - IS - EQUESTRIAAA!!!
Twilight: ... I am calling Luna that you ate to mutch Cake and the sugar rush made you delusional...
Celestia: The Cake give me unlimited SUGAR RUSSSH!
Also Luna is currently in her Batcave coxing out her more lore following and stubborn followers. She will not be back before tomorrow ha-haaa!
Twilight: I am cutting you of sugar Cake after this...
Celestia: Never! The Cake sugar rush shall last FOREVERRR!

11207690
I can see that happening

11207655
And crush these pathetic upstarts!

11207662
Agreed and hope Luna will literally nock some sense inter Celestia by beating it into her

Great to see an update after so long and yes you did a great job here and I cant wait to see the ponies get what they deserved for attacking someone FAR more superior to them over a stupid mix up. Not only will this coast so much damage to the city and take a while to rebuild and devastate their sad excuse of a "military" but also coast Celestia much support from the people and her oh so "perfect" image. I really hope Luna comes in telling the guard ponies to stop and surrender and tell Celestia off on her stupidity and literally beat the sense into her and take more power and authority from her and Spike says he left voluntarily and hes better off with Zero. As well hope we see Miyu take part in the action and her and Krystal catch up a bit

"HA! MEN! The enemy approaches within the hour that the flying fortress will be brought down and those responsible for the kidnapping of Spike the dragon will be brought to justice!" Moving his purple cape for effect he pointed down the road ready for the enemy. "Now ready the-"

I sometimes hate it when I'm right.

Freaking love this story. Glad to have you back.:moustache:

Let's be honest here, genocide is to good an option for ponies most of the time

How could things ever go so wrong?


I ask sarcastically.

DNC

And she wonders why he wont give her any of his Teck.

To see the droid army, with AI personality like clones, driving the mighty empires vehicles. Brought tears to my eyes, now All we need is Zero to upgrade himself to be able to shot lightning! UNLIMITED POWWWWERRRRRE!!!!

11208040
Zer0s assessment of Ponys selfdestruction was spot on. They do it without space tech they don't research themself already!

Time for a weapon from a new franchise.
I would recommend Ratchet and Clank, with Zero apologising to Krystal for breaking a promise to her and pulling out a Gadgetron Rift Inducer.

Comment posted by FixerFox deleted Apr 12th, 2022

Time to give the solor tyrant a warning. Drop a nuke where her ponies can see it, then broadcast Spike tell her that he joined the ship's crew on his own, and they have the power to completely destroy the planet if she keeps this unprovoked attacks.

11209525

I have a different kind of terror tactic in mind. :)

i wonder how this situation will be resolved.

11246425
It is always peaceful after opposition is blown up :rainbowlaugh:

Can't wait for more of this

11209815
I have a bad feeling about this.

Calling it now that celestia is gonna lie to fox and the others and pin a fuck ton of B's things on zero

11306411

Zero is so gonna BEAT her stupid ass anyway, if she does that! :twilightangry2:

Celestia F***** UP as it is. Does she want another excuse for Zero to beat her ass, dethroned her, and let Luna take over?!

Maybe Zer0 can help other non Pony races with farming technical knowledge, friendship and alliances by helping feeding feeding civil population :twilightsmile:

When do you think the next chapter will be out? This story is awesome! :)

11207734
and let there be blood to paint with!!!

nothing says scary like an army of robots completely covered in your kinds strongest warriors blood!

11326803
and we shal use the bones to make MORE blood bringers like mr bones!!

edit: like the original one who went rouge and killed a fuck ton of troopers

also..when is next chapter????

Update ????

11338256
I understand that, and I will warn, you'll get a bit more criticism from me. Trust me, I'm not even going full bar since I know its old.

This is just one story, and its yet to finish.

I will admit. Zero is an idiot so far. And I don't mean that as an insult to you. Just a statement on the character. But im pretty much looking at him as the equivalent of a Protogen 18 year old teenager with a supercomputer on his head.
Hormones and the lack of wisdom that the age brings ya.

Because, it makes some of his actions, to me, make more sense.

Going full on geek? The Star Wars and game references? Come on, the Katana. Personally I'd gone with a staff or digiclaws that go through like plasma on steroids, but thats just me.

So yeah, I view Zero as a bit immature. Cause it makes sense from certain viewpoints.

Young, eager to prove something, and feel like a badass with the edge phase.

11338259

Kinda wasn’t going for that but yeah I’m trying my best to salvage this. Stop being in the first person, try to make Zero/Krystal/Spike not one sided, and revamp the story a little.

Don’t worry I’m not mad or anything I actually welcome the criticism.

Past me? Let’s just say I was in a bad place and I guess it somewhat effected my story writing.

11338279
I understand dude. Just do your best.
This is an old story, and its good if your character has some flaws.

I may not agree with everything Zero has dome, but from the perspective I've put on this and viewed his character from? It simply makes sense.

Maybe its something you can use? Just a throwaway idea there.

New chapter ???

I love this story and hope to see more of if. I can't find a hole lot of good protogen story's. This one is on the right track to being one of the best.

Can you make more plz?

11508302

Currently? Undecided because of when I wrote this and it shows it's age.

Don't get me wrong I like this story but bro it's hard to come back to this even when I do.

11508690

I'm sorry but it's the sad truth

Login or register to comment