• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,209 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,209

Battle for Equestria

In the machine, our 2 heroes were discussing what to do.

“So, how the heck are we gonna take down Super tirek here?” Spike asked his new mentor.

“Well, from what I know, you and your friends get rainbow powered and take him down rather easily. I’m guessing what I do here is just stall him long enough for them to get their Ultra forms,” Nuclear said as he cocked his shotgun.

“So, we’re just gonna shoot him and keep from destroying stuff?” Spike asked.

“No, I’m gonna shoot him and keep him from destroying stuff. You are going to help them get their powers. Lead them to where they got their powers, which you probably know cause you were there, and then we can leave,” Nuclear explained.

“Alright. I don’t know if guns will be super effective considering his size and strength though,” Spike said.

“To be fair, I never said that I was just gonna use guns,” Nuclear said as he smirked.


“Don't do it, Twilight!” Rainbow Dash said, muffled by tirek.

“We aren't worth it!” Fluttershy shouted as loud as she could.

“Oh, but you are, Fluttershy. You're the pony that taught me that friendship is magic. I had magic and friendship, and now I don't have either,” Discord said, disappointed in himself.

Enough! I want an answer, and I want it now!” Tirek shouted. There was a long silence as twilight looked at her hooves.

“I will give you my magic, in exchange for my friends,” Twilight said sadly, as Tirek smirked.

“As you wish,” Tirek said as he snapped his fingers, and the mane 6 + Spike fell to the ground. Discord was given the shaft.

All of my friends,” Twilight said sternly.

“After the way he has betrayed you, you still call him a 'friend'?” Tirek asked, almost confused.

“Release Him!” Twilight shouted.

“If that’s what you want,” Tirek said as he snapped his fingers again, and Discord dropped to the ground.

“Thank you! Thank you Twilight. And...I’m sorry,” Discord said, ashamed.

“I know,” Fluttershy replied.

“Now, hold up your end of the deal,” Tirek said, smiling as Twilight presented herself. A magical ball appeared from Tirek’s twin horns, as a stream of magical energy spewed from Twilight’s horns. Painful screams could be audibly heard. After a minute of this, it all disappeared as twilight fell to the ground in a huff.

”YES!” Tirek shouted as he started blasting off huge portions of ponyville and surrounding areas.

“Twilight, what were you thinking?!” Spike yelled as twilight looked at him.

“I did what I had to do,” Twilight said, tears forming in her eyes.

“Don’t worry about it,” A voice appeared from behind them all. They looked behind to see a somewhat familiar suit.

“Who...who are you!?” Twilight shouted.

“Wow. I mean, I thought you would remember your friend from the future, from about a year ago,” Future spike said as he lifted his helmet off.

“Spik-Spike?” Applejack said as he smirked.

“Oh yeah. I’m here to help you guys take him down,” Spike said as he pointed at tirek.

“What? How? We don’t have any power, and even with that armor set, I don’t think you can do anything powerful,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh, I never said I was gonna fight him. I’m just here to help you get your power back,” Spike said as he grinned.

“What? In order to get our power back, we need to defeat him, right?” Discord asked.

“Well, yes but actually no. Follow me, I’ll lead you to where you get your super ultra powers to take him down,” Spike said as he started walking.

“Wait, so we’re just gonna leave as he’s destroying ponyville!?” Rainbow yelled.

“Yeah, We are gonna leave, but my teammate is gonna do what he can,” Spike said, grinning.

“Teammate? Who’s that?” Rarity asked.

“Heh, let’s just say, he’s definitely a powerful opponent,”


”TREMBLE BEFORE ME EQUESTRIA! I AM YOUR RECKONING!” Tirek yelled as he kept blasting parts of Ponyville. Suddenly, he felt a pinch on his leg. He looked down and saw Nuclear grinning.

“Hey nerd. Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?” Nuclear said as Tirek smiled, and blasted. Suddenly, a glowing bubble appeared around Nuclear, repelling the blast back onto Tirek. He smirked as he pulled out his headphones. “Well, that’s pretty rude,” Nuclear said as he set a song on.

“Tell you what, Mano on Mano, you and me. What do you say?” Nuclear said as he pulled his hooves up in a fighting stance. Tirek cackled as he looked down.

”You know what? I’ll take you up on that offer!” Tirek said as he stepped back. Nuclear respectfully flew back a few meters.

“Ready Super Tirek? 3...2...1...FIGHT!” Nuclear shouted as he started to fly at jet speed towards the chest of Tirek. He decided to take a page out of the Universe where people place units to fight each other. He was taking a page from the unit called the Super Peasant. Tirek was shocked as he saw the changeling blast off with extreme speed and force. He reflexively jumped to the right, only for the changeling to change direction almost instantly. Nuclear punched with 100x the force of an alicorn spell. Tirek fell down slowly, as he crushed a small mountain. This was gonna be one heck of a fight, but let’s see what the others are doing.


“So, our powers are down where the tree of harmony is?” Twilight asked future spike.

“Pretty much. I feel like you would head here first, but who knows,” Spike said as they stepped into the cave. “Alright, so from what I remember, you guys got some keys or something, and you gotta put it in the chest thing,”

“Yeah, but we need 6 keys, and we only have 5,” Rainbow said.

“Now that’s where you’re wrong. In fact, discord is wearing the sixth key right now!” Spike said as he pointed at the medallion.

“Wha-What? This is a medal given to Tirek by his brother...I think. It’s a symbol of false friendship, well, that’s what he said it was,” Discord said.

“See, that’s where You are wrong. This is both the medallion, and a key. It’s a symbol of true friendship. Discord, give the medallion to Twilight, and you’ll see what I mean,” Spike said as discord did what he said to do. He took the medallion off of his...Neck(?) and gave it to Twilight. Suddenly, the medallion began to glow as it transformed into a key.

“Told you. Now, put the keys inside of the chest, and take down that son of a bitch Tirek!” Spike yelled as everyone gasped. “What? Being through a warzone hardens you, ok?”

Now, let’s see that epic battle again.


When we left off, Tirek fell down onto a mountain. As Tirek was getting back up, Nuclear reached into his backpack and pulled out an Infernal Whip. He started striking the legs of Tirek as he screamed in pain. After 5 strikes, he then pulled out a legendary glowing red shotgun called the Grabber. He shot at the hands of Tirek as Tirek continued to yell.

Tirek started blasting wherever he could, but thanks to Nuclear Celestial aegis, he couldn’t hit him at all. Tirek then began to learn, and retalliate by smacking him with his, now bleeding hand. Nuclear was flown straight into the mountain of canterlot, but getting back up after 4 seconds. He pulled out 2 glowing boxing gloves, and started flying towards Tirek again, but only to get Punched back into the same mountain.

Nuclear adjusted to this, put the boxing gloves back into his pack, and pulling out an item known as The sword of Glare. He threw the sword around Tirek as he flew towards him again, prepping for the massive smack. He felt the smack again as he flew back, but then he held out his hoof. Suddenly, the sword of glare went straight through Tirek’s Shoulder towards Nuclear’s hoove. Tirek clutched his shoulder as he closed his eyes. Nuclear pulled out the boxing gloves again, equipped them, and flew towards Tirek again.

This time, Tirek didn’t counter as he was beat senseless by nuclear, doing massive amounts of damage towards Tirek’s legs and his chest. His finishing move was when he equipped the Bracelets of the legendary Super peasant. He flew towards the head of Tirek, Tirek countering quickly, but nuclear still punched Tirek’s horn. Tirek had his hand over his shoulder and his horn as Nuclear sat down to relax, and look at his work.

Suddenly, a bright rainbow emerged from a cavern close by, and the Ultimate sight appeared.

“EYY! The Super Rainbow Squad has arrived! About time to, I was actually getting tired,” Nuclear said as the mane 6 looked at him.

“Wait...I remember you! You were that green changeling who was against Chrysalis right?” Rainbow yelled.

“Checkmate! This guy is almost down for the count, but you guys have to do the finishing move,” Nuclear shouted to them. They all shrugged as they delivered their rainbow wave.


Nuclear and spike were outside of the machine, about 10 minutes after Tirek was dispatched. They would’ve left earlier, but they had to tell why they were here.

“Basically, me and spike are from about a year or 2 in the future, and a whole lot has happened. Well, Spike is from 1 or 2 years in the future, I’m from like 5 years. I’m not really sure how I work with time. All I know is that while I’m trying to stop the apocalypse, I’m also trying to give you guys a helping hand. Spike just kinda hitchhiked with me,” Nuclear explained.

Spike and Nuclear were in the machine, and they were discussing what to do with the next villain.

“So, starlight is the next villain/victim?” Nuclear asked.

“Yeah. She was practically a cult leader before we came to help her psychologically, just about a few days before you came along actually,” Spike explained.

“Wait, she was a cult leader?” Nuclear asked again.

“Yeah. She led an entire town into believing the Cutie marks are evil, and that everyone is equal,” Spike explained.

“Oh, so she was a communist leader, got it,” Nuclear joked.

“Funny man. After we dispatched her town though, she went on a rampage and started going through time to make it so that the elements never met each other,” Spike explained again as Nuclear sighed.

“Great, that’s the last thing we need. Let’s help with the first time, but not the second time. Seems like we have opposing viewpoints on time travel, and seeing me far in the past might be a bad thing,” Nuclear proposed.

“Sure. I don’t really care,” Spike said.

Nightmare moon
Discord
Queen Chrysalis
King sombra
Lord Tirek
Starlight Glimmer

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Both the use of the chain, and come a little bit closer in the last chapter was inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy. Maybe they can meet nuclear at some point? :trixieshiftright: