• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,187 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,187

Wait...What?

"ROAD TRIP!"

"Pinkie! This is a recovery trip!" Twilight told her friend pinkie as they got a wagon, cases, baskets, and other objects.

"Call it what you want! You aren't going with us!" Pinkie told her.

"Again, why are we going on it, but you aren't twilight?" Rainbow asked her friend/egghead.

"I told you, I'm going to the more dangerous places with spike and starlight, And you 5 can take care of yourselves without me. You've done it before," She told her.

"I still don't think it's a good idea though. I mean, We have 5, and you have 3. It's not really even," Rainbow replied.

"They'll be fine rainbow. Come on! Let's go!" Pinkie shouted.


"Ok, so the first place we need to go is canterlot to get some night dust. It's sold in mineral shops," Rarity said with the list as they got to the train station.

"Well, Let's go!" Rainbow said as she and the girls got on the train to canterlot.

"Girls...Do...Do you think we'll make it?" Fluttershy asked them.

"Well Considering the fact that Twilight said we got 1 day, I don't know," Rainbow said.

"We'll make it. He'll make it. He's a Radioactive changeling. I'm sure he's gone though much worse. According to him, That Wild world is full of monsters. He'll hopefully be ok," Rarity said.




"I Interrupt this broadcast with some breaking news! Scientists have found out that being exposed to radioactive chemicals, minerals, and even gas will lessen all exposure to diseases and viruses. It is found out that it will lessen symptoms, increase duration to get a cure, and rarely get rid of the virus or disease anyway! More details coming after the commercial break!" The News anchor said from the tv in the hospital room.

"Well...That's...Anticlimatic," Rarity said sitting with pinkie and sci-twi in the hospital room.

"Ok, Now that's just lazy writing! You can't send sunset, rainbow, applejack, and fluttershy to the UK, Send the mane 6, spike, and starlight to places in equestria, and have Nuclear send his power to said sunset, rainbow, applejack, and fluttershy, and then top it off with revealing the rarity from equestria has a crush on nuclear and have her worry, only for you to write this news broadcast and publish this chapter!? That's just Stupid!" Pinkie shut it.

"Calm down Pinkie. The writer has been though enough, with having his weekend taken up, having to practice both stuff for both school and other things then having to write this stuff at night with everything else happening." Thank you nuclear. "Also he never wrote anything about rarity liking me,"

"Who are you talking to!?" Sci-twi asked.

"Hold on...Let me try something," Nuclear said as he grabbed the blanket and set it aside.

"Hey! Don't try that! Remember, it said rarely it gets rid of the disease, Not Definitely!" Rarity said to him.

"I gotta try it! I basically Radioactive...ANYTHING incarnate," He said as he set his feet on the floor, having the girls cover their eyes.

"I...I...I'm...I'm floating?" He said as the girls looked to see him floating with nothing below him.

"Where did that come from?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know, but I like it!" He said flying around the room. "I didn't think flying was a thing in this world!"

"It's not suppose to be a thing! This must be something that happened as a result of the eclipse disease!" Sci-Twi exclaimed.

"But didn't other twilight say that eclipse disease is pretty much all bad things?" Pinkie pointed out.

"Well It must be because of all the radioactive material is in him. It has to be mixing with the disease and it's substances to create a Random...I don't know the word but it must be causing this."




"Did the package get the cure?" S asked, resulting in J nodding.

"Seems like it. He's flying all over the hospital room with everyone trying to get him down," J laughed.

"Well, At least he's alive, although don't know why he's flying," S said.

"Didn't you say he's 'just Radioactive'?" J asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't think this would happen. Man, he's full of surprises," S said.

"Yeah. Did you know that he can turn himself into-"

"YES! I know that. I've seen him do it before. It's not surprising, although intriguing," S said.

"Hey, Everything going alright? I Heard you yell 'YES!' and just came to check," I said.

"Yeah, Everything's going alright, although the package did get something from the cure we sent into the room," J said as he directed I to the monitor.

"Huh...That's new," I said holding back his laughter.

"No kidding, and we thought we knew everything about him," S said before The monitors started going crazy.

"HEY! What's Happening!?" S yelled.

"Good news, I stabilized the computers and monitors. Bad news, The Package is gone."




A bit earlier...

"Yeah! I love this!" Nuclear screamed as he flew across the room with pinkie holding on yelling the same thing.

"Get down here you two! We must figure this out!" Rarity said to them.

"Nah Sister. This I way too cool to give up already," Nuclear countered.

"Plus this is good for me! My legs started to get so energetic and now I can waggle them around as much as I want, Without hitting someone or going mach 5! I'm starting to feel comfortably numb!" Pinkie also said.

"You like Pink floyd too?" Nuclear asked.

"Yeah! I love their songs, and I even listen to them to go fast, Do other things fast, and sleep!" Pinkie answered.

"Huh...Cool!" Nuclear said.

"Nuclear! You don't know what this could do to you! This could be dangerous to you or even your powers!" Sci-Twi yelled.

"Oh please! I've controlled my powers in much worse circumstances! It's not like it'll activate my dimensicall like right-" Nuclear was interrupted by a sudden green flash of light, and suddenly they were gone.




The place they were landing in looked like earth. It had buildings, it had lawns, trees, houses, and other places. It didn't look that bad for them. Maybe the dimensicall didn't work right and it just teleported them somewhere else on earth, even if it was like a half a mile in the sky. Then they landed...On a trampoline? It was in a back yard with 1 tree, a tannish fence, and a yellow and brown house.

"Huh. That was unexpected, right?"

Author's Note:

Yep! The first universe they visit is phineas and ferb. Sorry this one took so long, but as Nuclear answered pinkie in this chapter, It's been a bit of a rough January.

See ya!