• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,175 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,175

Prologue: Disaster for the 413th time

Death. That's all he saw from the cliff point. Fire and storms ravaging the entire country. Ponies, changelings, dragons, griffons, and all other creatures were just burning to a crisp as he watched it all happen. He tried to resolve it, he really had. He had tried everything he could think of to beat it to the punch, but nothing was working. He had to keep trying to solve it. Maybe he missed something, or he needed to go somewhere. It was unlikely, but maybe it was possible. He grabbed his pack, and ran for the base.


Now the creatures all around the castle had already gone insane and tried to kill him for meat, for some reason. I guess going wild just makes it so that you abandon your biology. However after doing this 413 times, you know everything that happens. He was being chased with spears, axes, swords, and just knives, but again, it was easy to beat them if you know everything. He pulled out the explosive, bit the string, waited, and threw it at the right time too explode in mid-air, and the head of the pony chasing him landed right in his hands.

"I'm gonna try to fix this, just...stay sane," He said to the head. He then sat it on the ground, and ran to canterlot.

Canterlot was probably the most dangerous place in the apocalypse as the ones in it had actual training. However, they didn't have guns, which He did have. I'll just say, It was a massacre on one side, although the other side did get a injured leg.

"Ah... great. Good thing I've gotten used to it," He said as he covered his leg with a wrapped bandage. He then went to the throne room, which he knew where it would be. He enter the throne room, which had the injured versions of the princesses, almost looking dead.

"Princesses...I'll try again, and I can do it this time," He said to the bodies. The princesses were unconscious, yet he could tell that they were rooting for him...somehow. Or maybe he was just a narcissist. Either way, he then looked at the door behind the throne.

"Mind of gods, Power of Gems, Space of all, Time to kill, Reality is broken, Let me see all the souls!" He Chanted to the heavens. The secret area was then lifted from the wall and out revealed the the machine that had the ability to send anything to any time. He opened the door with the code, 12, and then went to the date console, and imputed the date of the time he needed to go to. But before he could press the button, the ponies came back.

"YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE US! WE'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!" One of them shouted.

"Gonna be pretty hard. Wanna know why? Cause I'll just SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!" He shouted back as he opened the window with his Glock, and shot like crazy, but in the chaos, he didn't realize a bullet ricocheted inside the machine and smacked the date console. The date was now march 26, 2016. The ponies were now dead, with flesh and blood everywhere.

"Jeez. Maybe I should've just hit the button to operate the machine. Well, at least I'm somewhat safe. Now, let's get this thing running," He said as he smacked the button without looking at the date console. He then held onto the safety rail as the thing goes from zero to 60 in 2 seconds. Blasting through time and space, he realized he accidentally bumped into the place monitor and the machine would now appear in a random location in equestria.

"Ahh...Just great..." He said as he fainted for a second.

Author's Note:

March 26, 2016 is the time season 6 of mlp came out. He was trying to go to season 9. Now he has to go through Season 6 to season 9.

see ya.