• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,174 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,174

Candy Science VS Radioactive Magic.

PB was working on what looking like a skeletal sphere with a dose of sci-fi mixed into it. “So, PB? What’s this supposed to be anyway?” Finn asked.

“Well, It’s supposed to be able to take people from other universes into this one. I’m trying to target onto Nuclear, but it’s not being so accurate,” PB says as she examines the center of the machine, and finn knods.

“Why do you even want nuclear in the first place? He seems nice, or at least not really hostile,” Sunset asked.

“Let me tell you why I’m after him.”


Half a week ago...

“Princess Bubblegum! Princess Bubblegum!” A Banana guard ran up to her in her lab.

“What banana guard?” She asked as she looked out of her microscope.

“A giant green portal appeared in the field! Candy Residents inspecting it have said to have gotten radiation poisoning of a high syndrome!” he said. Sure enough, if she looked outside, there was a dark green portal.

All candy people were mutating and throwing up while looking green.

“Banana guard. Get me my hazmat suit and call Finn and Jake. Marcy too,” She said as she took of her lab coat and glasses.


Pb, Finn, Jake, and Marcy were wearing nano suits that covered their skin and protected them from the elements. When Pb tried to gather a sample of the portal with a jar, it pulsed and sent her flying back about 3 meters.

“Princess! Are you ok?” Finn ran over to help her up.

“I’m fine. It seems the portal want’s us to leave it alone,” She said as she didn’t move.

“Hey guys! I think something is coming out of it!” Jake said closer to the portal. They ran over to see a leg emerge from the portal. When looking straight into it, they saw a human looking creature with eyes that look like Jake’s, but they were dark green. He, or they assume a he, had green skin with black and dark green hair with a streak of shining white. He was wearing a hoodie with a dripping bio-hazard logo and yellow radioactive signs on his shoulders. He was wearing ripped dark jeans, with glowing green shoes. He also had a black gloves. On his belt, which was Black and yellow, there were multiple guns, knives, and even a tiny ax. Other then all the other defining features, he had the same figure as Finn, although a bit thinner. Also there were literal Holes through his legs, but he didn’t seem to notice, nor care.

“What universe it this?” He said as he fully emerged from the portal, Looking at finn, jake, marcy, and pb in their Nano suits.

“Um...Your in the land of Ooo, in the candy kingdom,” PB said as she stepped a bit closer. “I’m Princess Bubblegum, this is Finn Mertans, Jake the dog, and Marceline the Vampire Queen,” She introduce her and her friends to the visitor.

“I’m Nuclear U. Thorium,” he said as the portal disappeared from behind him.

“Um...If you don’t mind, would you come with me for a second to my lab?” PB said as she took her suit off.

“Sure. I can’t stay here long though. I’m just visiting other universes for fun, and I gotta a schedule to keep,” He said pulling a paper out of a portal that appeared in mid air, then putting it back in.


“HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?” PB Screamed as she looked at the results of her analysis.

“To be honest, even I don’t really know,” He said.

“Someone like you shouldn’t be able to
A: Be active as so much radiation poisoning
B: Traverse universe
C: Create portals
D: Insert literal steel plates into your head
E: Walk
and F: BE ALIVE!” She said waving the results around the room.

“Yo PB. Calm down. Science isn’t usually the answer to everything,” Marceline said. What she didn’t know is she awakened a beast with a glare.

“Science...Isn’t...The...Answer...To...Everything...That is what you said...Right Marceline?” She said with a creepy tone.

“Yeah?” She said.

[Redacted cause I don’t feel like putting the words she saying here. Believe me, it is a lot of really bad words]. OK MARCELINE!?” PB said steamed as a hot dog.

Marceline, now stunned that goody two shoes Princess bubblegum just threw every bad word in the book at her face, was stone face. Everyone else, including nuclear who knew where this was heading, had covered his ears. “...O...Ok PB. I...I got it,” Was all she could get out.

“Ok, so now that this is over, I’m gonna go. I gotta figure out what this, ‘petrichov V’ is. Sounds fun,” He said, creating another portal similar to the one from earlier and leaving. However, some of his hairs had be left from when he held his ears closed. Looking at them, PB realized She could use them.


“And after analyzing the hairs, I realized he had more power then I thought. His powers rival even the powers of Magic man, a almost deity here,” She said to everyone.

“I really hate that dude. He turned me into bread,” Finn said.

“Well anyway, he apparently originated from a universe similar to yours. Do you know how to get there?” PB asked.

“I believe he came from the non-human universe. I know how to get there. You just go to our school, and on full moons, you head through the front mirror facing the school,” Sunset said.

“Alright, thanks girls. Come on, let’s get you home, and let me get this brat and see what’s he’s planning, if anything.”

Author's Note:

IT’S BACK! I know there wasn’t really a vs, but whatever, I had to do all these stories, the picture, and the new story recently. I need a little break, but not as long as the other one. Don’t worry!

I’M BACK BABY!