• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,187 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,187

Still no good chapter name, but now It's reworked

"Spike! Keep writing those letters to my friends and the princesses!" Twilight said as she kept the barrier spell working, only to find the rest of the mane 6 already in the doorway.

"How'd you guys find your way here so fast!?" Starlight complained.

"It's not really that hard. There's a map station," Rainbow said, only making starlight steamed.

"That's not important now, as there's a changeling right there and we need to do somethin about it!" Applejack said, stopping the rest of them from talking.

"Umm, girls..." Fluttershy whispered.

"Not now fluttershy, we need to get this guy out," Rainbow said.

"But...he's awake," Fluttershy said a bit quieter this time, only making them swing to the machine, only to see the changeling trying to fix it.

"hmm...maybe put this here? Nope, dosen't fi- oh, hey ponies. What's up? If you don't mind, I'm kinda in the middle of something, so uhh, can you get out for a sec? Thanks for those that did in advance," Nuclear said to all 8 of them, only spike and fluttershy leaving the room.

"Umm... Mr. changeling? Can yo-" Twilight was interrupted.

"Nuclear. My name's Nuclear, and I said can you get out for a bit please? This thing is actually, like, really important. So please, leave for a sec?" Nuclear asked, making them realize that they have to discuss it outside.


"Ok, so what is with that guy? He kinda kicked us out of your castle twilight. And What the heck was that machine?" Rainbow asked.

"Do you know what that there contraption is twilight? You gotta have some idea," Applejack said.

"I wish, but that seemed way too technologically advanced, even for me," Twilight said.

“Maybe we can just ask him! He doesn’t seem to be that much of a meanie!” Pinkie said.

“It’s definitely possible. He didn’t try to eat our love. Of course that could just be a strategy to get on our side, but still,” Starlight mentioned.

“You’re right. Usually Changelings would head straight for any creature with love, and we definitely have plenty of love, so that couldn’t be a reason. Also, usually they head straight for the jackpot, so there’s no reason why he wouldn’t just wait, Right?” Twilight said right before the entire wall of the castle came crashing down as the machine blasted outwards, with the changeling shouting from the wall.

"Ok, I figured out what I need to fix the machine. A new machine." He shouted from the side of the castle.

Author's Note:

Yeah, Yeah, but this chapter's all over the place and I couldn't figure out a good name.