• Published 24th Dec 2019
  • 3,213 Views, 43 Comments

Nuclear: The Radioactive Changeling - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Changeling has been to the past multiple times, and became radioactive. He also is over powered with guns and magic.

  • ...
6
 43
 3,213

Powers (Reworked)

"Okay so while the guards are coming, do you have any other cool things or powers?" Spike asked the Changeling, who looked at him and the ponies.

"Well, yes, although This probably isn't the best place for it. I'd need like a, flat, building less area so nothing happens," He explained.

"Already on it! Come with me Nuclear," Rainbow said, leading the changeling to a flat lonely area in the field with the the team.


"Ok...Ready guys?" He asked them, which got a nod from all except fluttershy, cause she was too scared.

"My first power, which isn't gonna destroy anything, is called power replication. Basically if I touch one of you, I gain any spells or skills in your mind or body. Here allow me to demonstrate by having rainbow touch me," Nuclear explained, while getting rainbow to touch his arm, which made a brief orange flash.

"So... Rainbow. Wanna Race?" Nuclear Challenged the rainbow maned mare.

"Buck yeah! Let's Go!" Rainbow blasted off, only to see Nuclear flying right next to her, with a glowing rainbow trail right behind him, seen by everyone. They stopped at the same spot at the same time, leaving all of them dumbfounded.

"Wow. He wasn't lying. That is awesome!" Rainbow Exclaimed.

"Alright, and thanks. My Next power is called Power Absorption. This is a pretty common one. You use this spell and drain all the magic out of something that has magic in it. However, I also have Power Division, Which is the exact opposite where you take your magic and share it with either just one person or an entire group," He Explained.

"So If you wanted to, you could take all of our magic or just take yours and give it to us?" Twilight asked.

He looked at her and at himself, "...Yeah, pretty much."

"Anyway, Another power is Matter Manipulation. I can turn myself in any form of matter, solid, liquid, gas, plasma, anything you want," Nuclear said.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can you turn into a donut?" Pinkie asked.

"Only if you don't eat me!" Nuclear said, which made pinkie nod, and he turned into a donut, with green frosting.

"Coooooool!" She Said, and he restored himself back into his default form.

"Suree... Anyway, another thing is the most chaotic, dimensicall. It basically can create portals to alternate dimesions and realities, and yes I can go to discord's world, and no I'm not doing it now. The last Time I did that I got stuck in a underground bug kingdom in a so called 'City of Tears' so no, I'm not entirely re-ready" He explained.

"Wait, if you can just leave this place, why do you even bother with this place and saving it?" Rainbow asked.

"Now, that's a good question, and I have 2 answers for that. 1: I like this place. It's calm whenever the apocalypse is happening. 2: is that, well... eh nevermind, just 1," He answered.

"Also, Nuclear darling, How long have you been wearing that?" Rarity asked, pointing a hoof at his clothes and gear.

"Oh, this stuff? Just about 40 decades," He said, making them all gasp.

"But... How do you look so young?" Twilight asked.

"Oh. Another power, Time exploit. I can control any object with time, except for time itself, which is why I need the time machine," Nuclear explained.

"But wouldn't you forget stuff when you manipulate time like that, Or do you have another power that counteracts that?" Twilight asked.

"Not so much a power, but an object called 'steel mind' I can't forget anything. Sometimes that's a real blessing. Othertimes I want to shoot myself cause I have it. It's complicated, but I'll come up eventually and I'll explain it then," He said, which they all seemed content with.

“Anyway, another power I have is called ‘Tyrant’s fist.’ Basically I draw in all the energy from around me, and punch it into the floor. The more energy there is, the more powerful it becomes,” Nuclear explains.

“Wait, what causes there to be more energy?” Starlight asked.

“Basically just more magic equals more energy. Pegasus gives off the least, Earth giving a bit more, Unicorns gives off a lot, and Alicorns trumping them all,” Nuclear explained, making a bit of sense.

“Anyway, the last one right now it called the hyper focus. Basically, it’s not so much a power as a trance. Whenever I enter this trance, I cannot do any wrong,” Nuclear said, confusing the others.

“What do you mean?” Applejack asked.

“I literally cannot do any wrong. It’s like a foresight. I see everything that happens in the heat of the moment. I cannot be hit, I cannot be shot, I cannot be tricked, I cannot be controlled, I can do anything. Thing is though, I never know when these happen. When they happen in a battle, It’s a perfect thing. When It’s in like, a debate or something, then...well It might still be helpful, and when I just in general areas...It’s kinda useless,” Nuclear said, and everyone was pretty content.

"So, any other Unsafe powers?" Spike asked.

"A Lot, but I only have 1 that's worth mentioning," Nuclear responded, making them ask "What is it?"

"I never said Worth mentioning Now. As I said before for the time travelling stuff, I'll explain another time. In the meantime, It looks like the princesses think I'm attacking you," Nuclear said making them look behind them too see the 2 princesses flying towards the flatland.

Author's Note:

OOH BOY!!! FIGHT COMING ON!
Jeez calm down.
nah I'm good.
Oh great...
Anyway, see you later guys!