• Published 12th Aug 2019
  • 2,257 Views, 92 Comments

Kamen Rider Unicorn The Movie: Memories of Friendship - Michael_Ravencroft



What defines frienship? Is it the Memories we make? Or the Feelings that are etched into our hearts? That is the question Sunset wil have to answer if she can survie in this crazy new reality.

  • ...
6
 92
 2,257

Epilogue

Sunset Shimmer wiped her brow as she looked over her home of four years. The walls were barren now, no longer displaying any pictures of her friends, the TV was gone, the furniture gone as well. The cabinets and refrigerator were barren now, whatever she couldn’t take with her was either packed into storage or sold off for extra spending money. It was just now dawning on Sunset that this was the last time she’d ever step foot in this place she called home for the last four years of her Earth life. Many happy and sad memories were made in these walls, sleepovers, strategy meetings, and some lazy dates with her girlfriend.

But this was the end of this chapter in Sunset’s life as a new one was about to begin. Sunset looked at her hand which held the key to the place she once called home, the locks would be changed later this afternoon, but by that time she would already be on the far side of the city, a few hours drive back and forth. Since Celestia was the one who helped pay on the loft, she said Sunset and Twilight could keep the keys, a memento of their past in this home.

Twilight walked up behind Sunset and placed her hands on her shoulders, she pressed her body against Sunset’s back, offering her girlfriend some comfort. “Are you okay, Sunset?”

Sunset released a heavy sigh. “I didn’t think it would be this hard…I mean, I’ve lived on my own for four years here in this space…I feel like I’m giving up a part of myself, y’know?”

Twilight nodded. “It was the same with me when I was boxing up my stuff in my room. So many years spent in that room, in my house with my family, and now…I’m leaving it all to start my own life. Thanks, for being there, by the way.”

“Of course, I think the only reason your mom didn’t completely break down is because she knew we’d be together. I remember her saying, ‘Take good care of my little Twily’,” said Sunset.

The two girls lingered in the doorway a while longer, their minds playing back all the memories that were made in this place, their minds projected phantoms of their past selves as they watched the memories unfold before them, one after the other, and each one was more emotional than the last. Sunset gripped the doorframe hard, trying to keep herself from crying. Twilight rested her head against Sunset’s and said, “It’s okay to cry, Sunset.”

And cry Sunset did, part of her didn’t want to give up this home, but home wasn’t just a place, it’s with the people you love that make a house a home. Yes, this was painful, it would probably remain that way for a while, but it would fade, amidst the new memories she was to make with her girlfriend, with her lover, it would be soothed by the happy memories to come. Sunset sighed heavily as she released the doorframe and stepped back, closing the door, both literally and figuratively on this portion of her life.

With the final click of the door, Sunset inserted her key into the keyhole of her home for the last time and locked the door. Sunset still felt her tears flowing down, but Twilight was there holding her hand throughout the whole ordeal, her smiling, tearful expression made it known that this was painful for her as well, because Sunset had opened this home – her home – to Twilight, even giving her a key to come and go as she pleased.

“Are you, alright?”

Sunset wiped her tears and turned to see Celestia and Luna leaning against their car.

“It’s going to take a minute, but I’ll be fine,” said Sunset as she and Twilight descended the small steps towards their former Principals.

Celestia’s eyes were misty as she held her arms out and brought Sunset in for a hug. Luna came in from the side and hugged the young woman as well. After a minute, they separated and took deep calming breathes.

“The van is ready, you sure you don’t need any more than what’s in there?” Celestia asked.

“Yeah, we looked at the floor plan for the student apartments, it looks pretty big, but we won’t know until we get there. We’ll have a better idea what we can and can’t put in once we get there, but until then, my bed, loveseat, and tv will be enough,” said Sunset.

Luna raised a mischievous eyebrow. “Oh, just the one bed I see. I hope you and Miss Sparkle aren’t thinking of getting into any elicit activities during the night.”

Twilight’s face lit up at the insinuation. “No, no, it’s not that! W-W-We just thought it would be more ergonomically and economically efficient to use only the one bed until we can fully determine if the space can allow for more than one bed! I promise our intentions weren’t –!”

Luna leaned forward and flicked Twilight on the forehead, earning her a small “ow” from Twilight. “Relax, Twilight, we’re no longer your teachers. And you’re both no longer children, you’re legal adults now, which means you’re free to make those kinds of decisions and not have to worry about us watching over you like that. Although, if you do decide to ‘get busy’, I would suggest hanging a sock on the doorknob, at least that’s how we used to let people know not to barge in.”

“As always, Luna, your wisdom is a boon,” said Celestia in a sarcastic tone. “Still, I do hope you’ll at least let us help with your first car, goodness knows I don’t want you riding that bike to every class and job you have.”

Sunset chuckled. “Why not? That bike’s been good to me, both for everyday and superhero work. But I understand, and I do think it’s about time I got a car, but…” Sunset snaked her hand around Twilight’s waist and brought her close, “That’s something we’re going to do together.”

“A little help wouldn’t go unappreciated though, just until we’re on better financial ground,” said Twilight.

Sunset walked around to the van, she took the driver’s seat while Twilight took the passenger’s seat. The flame haired girl started the truck and both teens waved to their former Principals as they began to drive away, both Sunset and Twilight let out one more heavy sigh as they joined their free hands together. This was the beginning of their lives together, and possibly soon, something much more beautiful.

***_____________<U>_____________***

Sunset and Twilight arrived at the student dorms about four hours after leaving Sunset’s old home. The apartments were newly built, so they were fitted with better amenities than the older dorms. Sunset parked the van as close to their room as possible. Both girls checked in with the RA and headed up to their room. Sunset stared at the key in her hand, it was so unfamiliar, but she was sure that that feeling would pass as this became her new norm. She placed the key against the keyhole and inserted it, but she hesitated to turn it.

Just then, Twilight placed her hand over Sunset’s and looked to her girlfriend. “We’ll do it together, like we’ll do everything.”

Sunset smiled and nodded. “Together.”

They both turned the key and pushed the door open. Sunset and Twilight took their first steps into their new home, not only as students, but as a couple. Sunset flipped on the light switch and the hallway lit up, on Twilight’s left was a coat closet, further down was the door to the guest bathroom. Once both girls reached the end of the hall, Sunset flipped on another light switch and illuminated the living room/kitchen area. The kitchen itself was relatively small, on or about the same size as Sunset’s old home. The living room was bare, but it did have a balcony with some drapes that were left partially open to show it off.

“Wow, this place isn’t too bad,” said Sunset.

“It certainly better than I was expecting,” Twilight replied.

Both girls went into the bed room, upon inspecting it, it was clear that the space was indeed big enough to house either a large bed, or two smaller beds. To Sunset’s right was the master bathroom, complete with shower, two sinks, and a bathtub.

“So, we have a couple of options, either we can get two beds and divide the space, or we can just get one bed and have a lot more space to work with?” Sunset suggested.

Twilight gave her girlfriend a half-lidded stare as she rubbed her shoulder against Sunset’s. “I don’t see any problem with the latter, besides, I’m kind of growing on the idea of sleeping in the same bed as you.”

Sunset smirked, “Ooooooh, now I see. Now that we’re away from any prying eyes, parental or otherwise, am I going to start seeing a more aggressive Twilight Sparkle?”

Twilight moved around until she was in front of Sunset, she then draped her arms over her girlfriend’s shoulders and gave her a very predatory smile. “That depends.”

Sunset’s smiled widened as she wrapped her arms around Twilight’s waist and brought their bodies closer together. “Depends on what, Sparky?”

“Depends on how fast we can get your bed setup, Sunny.”

“I knew it, it’s always the shy, introverted types that are the true perverts,” said Sunset.

Twilight blinked and then blushed as she glanced away for a moment. “D-Don’t misread this! I mean, we’re together now, and we’re living together…I just thought…maybe I should start being sexier for you…I mean, that’s what couples do for each other when they’re living together, right?”

Sunset’s matching predatory smile relaxed into a normal smile as she shook her head and chuckled. The redhead brought her forehead to rest against Twilight’s and said, “You don’t have to act a certain way around me, Twi. I didn’t fall in love with you just because I think you have a nice ass or anything, although that helped.”

“Hey!”

“I fell in love with you for you, and all your adorkableness. If you want to be sexy for me, then you can, but you don’t have to always be that way. Do you understand?” Sunset asked.

Twilight smiled and closed her eyes. “I do, thank you, Sunset. I guess I’m just a little nervous about all of this, but I wouldn’t change a thing about this decision.”

Sunset separated from Twilight and made her way to the door. “Good, now let’s head down and get that stuff up here before it gets too dark. And maybe we can break in the bed room later tonight, if you want.”

“I really did fall in love with a perv.”

“And you love it, Babe!” Sunset called out as she went into the living room.

Twilight exited the room and began tying her hair into a ponytail for the eventual hard labor she was about to perform with Sunset to get the heavy boxes and furniture into the room. Thankfully they were on the second floor, so it wasn’t going to be as hard. Sunset was already tying her hair back as she made her way to the balcony. “I’ll open up the shades so we can get more light.” When Sunset opened the shades to the balcony, her face fell into a deadpan. “Twi, Babe, was there supposed to be a storm today?”

Twilight raised an eyebrow at that as she thought. “No, it was supposed to be clear skies all today. Why?”

“Because it’s either the weatherman sucks at his job, or I’m going to have to Henshin.”

Twilight turned around and rushed to Sunset’s side, outside she could see a storm cloud forming. The cloud grew bigger and bigger until it eclipsed the sun. Thunder rumbled and then roared as lightning crashed through the sky. The development of the storm was definitely not natural, it formed way too quickly, and the lightning just continued to fire and arc through the clouds, but no rain or wind whatsoever.

Just then, a spark of aurora colored lightning went off and in the next second, that same bolt of lightning aimed itself directly towards them.

“TWI, GET DOWN!!!” Sunset yelled as she lunged for Twilight.

Sunset brought Twilight with her to the floor just as the bolt smashed through the balcony sliding glass doors and struck the back wall. Sunset had used her body as a shield to protect her girlfriend, only when she was certain that there wasn’t any danger did she dare to get up. “Twi, you alright?”

“I’m fine, but what was that?!” Twilight asked.

Sunset carefully stood up and looked back at the charred sliding glass doors. Their eyes followed the trail of destruction until it stopped at the wall, and it was then that they noticed that there was someone slumped against the wall. Sunset immediately recognized this person with a magenta mohawk and eye scar.

“Tempest!” Sunset exclaimed as she rushed to the young woman’s side.

“Tempest…as in Kamen Rider Tempest?! The one who helped you against Sunflower and Clear Skies back during the Gaia Impact Incident?!” Twilight asked.

“Yes!”

Fizz was dressed in her signature black coat and body armor, however the armor looked like it had taken a few hits, not to mention her jacket seemed tattered and dusty. Fizz herself looked a little bruised up, but as far Sunset could tell, there wasn’t any major damage that she could see, surface wise anyway.

“Hey, Tempest, wake up! It’s me, Sunset Shimmer, Kamen Rider Unicorn!” Sunset gave Fizz a light shake as she said this, trying to rouse the hero from sleep.

After a few seconds Fizz began to groan, holding her head as her eyes slowly opened. “Oh, crap, where the…what happened to me?”

“You crashed through our apartment as a bolt of rainbow lightning!” Twilight stated.

Fizz looked to her left, her eyes falling on the bespectacled genius as she blinked a few times. “T-Twilight…but…you’re…Wait a second!” She then turned to her right, her eyes now looking into that of Sunset’s, she felt her face warm up for a little bit before remembering what happened. “Crap! Crap! We need to go! NOW!” Fizz quickly shot up to her feet, an action she was quickly regretting but pushed through it. “Sunset let’s go, we need to start running!”

Before Sunset could offer protest, Fizz grabbed ahold of her wrist and began pulling her out of the room, Twilight ran behind them not understanding what was happening. All three of them were out of the building and in the wide parking lot before Sunset finally snapped her wrist away from Fizz.

“Okay, that’s enough! Why are we running and from what exactly?!” Sunset demanded.

“I’ll explain later, I promise! But right now, we need to –!” A roar of thunder cut of Fizz and her shoulders slumped. “Too late…”

Just then a Veil appeared some feet away from them, it wasn’t the normal Silver Veil that Decade used to traverse through time and space, no, this was gold colored, a Golden Veil. Fizz took out her Driver and had it wrap around her waist, at the same time, she took out both the Horse and Storm Bottles, preparing for the enemy to come.

“Twilight…” Sunset warned.

“I know…” Twilight acknowledged as she slowly backed up towards the building.

Sunset took out her Uni-Driver and placed it against her waist, allowing the device to secure itself to her. She pulled out her Unicorn Memory, at the ready to transform. “Dare I ask what monster we’re about to fight?”

“That’s the problem…it’s not a monster.”

The Golden Veil pulled back and revealed something that Sunset was not prepared for, other Kamen Riders. Before her stood four different Riders, ones she had not seen before. The first had red armor, with red compound eyes and a golden crest upon his helmet. The second had black, red, and violet armor pieces, and looked more like an armored demon rather than a Kamen Rider. The third had red and silver armor, chains, and eyes that resembled bat wings. The fourth had silver armor, with red compound eyes, but in his hands, he carried a saber, which was at the ready.

“Who…Who are you?” Sunset asked.

Kamen Rider Kuuga.

Kamen Rider Hibiki.

Kamen Rider Kiva.

Kamen Rider Blade.

Kuuga stepped forward and said, We’re the Heisei Riders of the main universe. You two, are the Heisei Xtra Riders.

“Okay, is there something wrong? Did Tsukasa send you guys because he needs our help?” Sunset asked.

“They’re not here because they need our help, Sunset. They’re here to kill us!” Fizz stated.

Sunset looked at Fizz as if she had just sprouted a second head. “You cannot be serious! They’re Kamen Riders, same as us! They’re not here to–!”

She’s telling the truth, said Blade.

Sunset looked back to the four Riders with shock. “W-What?! Why?!”

Suffice to say, our worlds are in danger of total annihilation, and the cause is that of the Heisei Xtra Riders. Your existence is an aberration in universe, and all the Heisei Riders have been tasked with one mission, said Kiva.

To eliminate you, and save our worlds from destruction, said Hibiki.

Please understand, we have to do this…We promise to make it as quick and painless as possible, that’s all we can guarantee I’m afraid, said Kuuga with a solemn tone.

Sunset still couldn’t believe it, and neither could Twilight. They’ve met other Legendary Kamen Riders, and fought by their sides, all Riders were allies, so why were these four – rather, the entire Heisei Riders, trying to destroy them?

“Sorry to say it, but he’s right about one thing, they are trying to kill us. I was being chased by another group before I crashed here. Sunset, I don’t have a lot of time to explain what’s happening, but if we don’t fight them, we’ll die before we can figure out what’s happening. Are you with me?” Fizz asked.

Sunset looked back to the four Legend Riders, and then to Fizz. Her gaze narrowed as she nodded in agreement with Fizz. A small smile formed on Fizz’s lips before she turned her attention to the Riders before them.

{=+=} HORSE! {=+=}

{=+=} STORM! {=+=}

{=+=} BEST MATCH! {=+=}

{=+=} ARE YOU READY? {=+=}

< UNICORN! >

Henshin!”

“Henshin!”

{=+=} GALLOPING THUNDER! HORSE-STORM! {=+=}

{=+=} YEAH! {=+=}

> UNICORN! <

A turquois electric field formed around Sunset that materialized her armor, at the same time, Fizz was fitted in her armor as the two halves formed over her body. In no time at all, both women had donned their heroic personas, Kamen Rider Unicorn and Kamen Rider Tempest. Both heroes took on aggressive attack stances, and the Legend Riders responded in kind. Both sides squared off as a great battle was about to be waged.

A flash of lightning signaled the attack, both sides dashed towards each other, with Unicorn’s fists and horn glowing with magical energy, and Tempest’s horn and fists coated in aurora lightning. The Riders all released a battle cry as they charged for the center and–!

Time stopped; the Riders all frozen in place mere inches away from entering combat. Even the lightning that raged overhead was frozen mid strike. A man in his twenties came walking from the side from nowhere, wearing a black scarf and beige coat, and carrying a strange book in his right hand as he strode towards the frozen battle.

“So, it has come to pass, the battle between the Heisei Riders,” the man pointed towards the four Legend Riders, “and the Heisei Xtra Riders,” his left hand pointed to Unicorn and Tempest. “A threat has come to the Rider Worlds, one that could see the end of all Kamen Riders, but hope may yet be on the horizon for you see My Overlord and Kamen Rider Decade are – Oh dear. My apologies, I almost gave away too much.”

The man closed his book and began to walk away from the battle, but he spared the “Heisei Xtra Riders” one last glance as he smiled. “Still, quite the intriguing development.”

Author's Note:

Sunset Shimmer and Fizzlepop "Fizzy" Berrytwist, two Riders from two separate universes are about to embark on a harrowing adventure that will pit them against the Legend Riders of the Heisei Era.



To lose is to die, to win, is to see the end of one or more of the Rider Worlds. Can Unicorn and Tempest figure out a way to stop the Rider Worlds from total annihilation? Or will they need to pay the ultimate price to save all worlds?



The epic adventure across time and space will come to pass in the crossover movie...

Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Unicorn and Tempest: Heisei Riders vs. Heisei Xtra Riders!

Comments ( 48 )

Twilight moved around until she was in front of Sunset, she then draped her arms over her girlfriend’s shoulders and gave her a very predatory smile. “That depends.”

Sunset’s smiled widened as she wrapped her arms around Twilight’s waist and brought their bodies closer together. “Depends on what, Sparky?”

“Depends on how fast we can your bed setup, Sunny.”

Shouldn't it be, "How fast we can setup your bed"?

Welp, this is going to get me to watch Build. Everytime I read I swear you give me the willies as if I'm watching the battle itself. But it's also cheeky of you to hide your story right before you finished the last chapter. Adds to the excitement quite well though.

Oh god damnit you just had to put that bit at the end. Well played.

Ok, who are the other Xtra Riders?

9777680 The time stamp is due to when I uploaded the chapters. The last half was done later, but I wanted to upload it all at the same time.

9777712
9777815
9777818
9777804
9777771
9777771
9777759 Thanks again Sans! And on that note, cue the rim shot. And glad I can stoke the fires of interest in the Rider Universe.

9778062 Of course, this is me after all.:raritywink:

9778073 For now, it mostly consists of Unicorn and Tempest since they are the beginning Riders. Much like Kuuga is the start of the Heisei Riders, Kamen Rider 1 is the beginning Rider of the Showa Riders, and more recently, Zero-1 is the start of the Reiwa Riders to come.

9778098

I'm guessing that they will meet other Xtra Riders along the way.

BTW, I have to ask, why did the Equal Memory replace the Eternal as the E of the T2's?

9778098
So since the "Main" Heisei Riders were charged with destroying the Xtra Riders, does that mean Sunset and Tempest are at odds with EVERY Heisei Rider, including Tsukasa and all the others that have helped Sunset? Will we actually have a fight between Unicorn and W, and Nasca and Accel?

9778137
What's got me more worried though is.... well..... you ever hear of Kamen Rider Amazons?

9778142
No. But I was really just asking for clarification on something.

9778143
Well let's just say.... if what you're saying IS correct? Then the two or POSSIBLY three that are coming after them with the other Heisei Riders..... they're the LEAST concerned about killing her.

“So, it has come to pass, the battle between the Heisei Riders,” the man pointed towards the four Legend Riders, “and the Heisei Xtra Riders,” his left hand pointed to Unicorn and Tempest. “A threat has come to the Rider Worlds, one that could see the end of all Kamen Riders, but hope may yet be on the horizon for you see My Overlord and Kamen Rider Decade are – Oh dear. My apologies, I almost gave away too much.”

DUDE, I WAS JOKING!!!!


HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS AWESOME! This entire project has been so...so...AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! /):rainbowkiss:(\ I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it! /):rainbowkiss:(\

:pinkiehappy: This has been the best damn ride I've been on yet, on this site! And I sure as hell can't wait for the next one!

I really wish you didn't upload the whole story from first chapter to last in one go, it was really annoying to binge read it all, however this was an incredible journey and a fantastic way to end the Unicorn series once and for all. Glorious job Michael, cya down the old dusty road....

Also, for one last time, damn your Cliffhangers!

9778142
9778143
9778146
Yeah...killing is the least on their minds. At least...the least on one of their minds...

9778782
Some of those Amazons while goofy looking costumes..... the shit they did....

9778784
Yeah. And Alpha. Just...Alpha.

9778791
Which one? Normal Alpha or Neo Alpha?

9778806
Believe it or not there's a worse version of him.

I couldn’t help but read the whole thing in one go! This was your best to date. Can’t wait for the next story!!!

Ri2

OH MY GOD. TSUKASA, WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?

AND WOZ! WOZ! WOOOOOOZ!

This is gonna be awesome!

Sunset gripped the doorframe hard, trying to keep herself from crying. Twilight rested her head against Sunset’s and said, “It’s okay to cry, Sunset.”

Awww.

Twilight’s face lit up at the insinuation. “No, no, it’s not that! W-W-We just thought it would be more ergonomically and economically efficient to use only the one bed until we can fully determine if the space can allow for more than one bed! I promise our intentions weren’t –!”

Suuuuuure...

“Depends on how fast we can get your bed setup, Sunny.”

Someones thirsty!

“Tempest…as in Kamen Rider Tempest?! The one who helped you against Sunflower and Clear Skies back during the Gaia Impact Incident?!” Twilight asked.

Huh, what might she be doing here?

Just then a Veil appeared some feet away from them, it wasn’t the normal Silver Veil that Decade used to traverse through time and space, no, this was gold colored, a Golden Veil. Fizz took out her Driver and had it wrap around her waist, at the same time, she took out both the Horse and Storm Bottles, preparing for the enemy to come.

Ok?

The Golden Veil pulled back and revealed something that Sunset was not prepared for, other Kamen Riders. Before her stood four different Riders, ones she had not seen before. The first had red armor, with red compound eyes and a golden crest upon his helmet. The second had black, red, and violet armor pieces, and looked more like an armored demon rather than a Kamen Rider. The third had red and silver armor, chains, and eyes that resembled bat wings. The fourth had silver armor, with red compound eyes, but in his hands, he carried a saber, which was at the ready.

Oh, fuck me sideways...

Kuuga stepped forward and said, “We’re the Heisei Riders of the main universe. You two, are the Heisei Xtra Riders.”

Ok...

Suffice to say, our worlds are in danger of total annihilation,

Wait, wait, you said Main Universe, so one world.

To eliminate you, and save our worlds from destruction, said Hibiki.

I'm getting Showa vs Heisei flashbacks and that is not good...

Time stopped; the Riders all frozen in place mere inches away from entering combat. Even the lightning that raged overhead was frozen mid strike. A man in his twenties came walking from the side from nowhere, wearing a black scarf and beige coat, and carrying a strange book in his right hand as he strode towards the frozen battle.

Woz? Oh boy, this will be fun.

“So, it has come to pass, the battle between the Heisei Riders,” the man pointed towards the four Legend Riders, “and the Heisei Xtra Riders,” his left hand pointed to Unicorn and Tempest. “A threat has come to the Rider Worlds, one that could see the end of all Kamen Riders, but hope may yet be on the horizon for you see My Overlord and Kamen Rider Decade are – Oh dear. My apologies, I almost gave away too much.”

Tsukasa and Sougo? Yes please, two of the beast leads this franchise has to offer.

To lose is to die, to win, is to see the end of one or more of the Rider Worlds. Can Unicorn and Tempest figure out a way to stop the Rider Worlds from total annihilation? Or will they need to pay the ultimate price to save all worlds?

I personally prefer it the way the Neo Heisei Era has done it, with one continues Rider World, minus Build. But hey, we'll see where this is going.

Ri2

9779795

I personally prefer it the way the Neo Heisei Era has done it, with one continues Rider World, minus Build. But hey, we'll see where this is going.

It's never consistent these days whether there's one world or multiple. Yeah, most of them have been implied to be the same world, but then we have Zi-O, which claims that they WEREN'T the same world, except when they are. Or something.

9779993
Zi-O pretty much took place in a world where all Rider stories took place in and with the creation of the Ridewatches that was wiped away. And even when one considers recent stuff, with Chasers memories being contradictory and the implication that he is the true Chase it still pretty much points to one world. The way it looks right now is that by creating Ridewatches the events of the season are pushed into another world, without the corresponding Rider. Now they are drawn back in and all catastrophes prevented by the Riders are happening all at once and will destroy the world. It's terribly explained, like a lot in ZI-O, but it still makes more or less sense.

Ri2

9779999
It's kind of funny how they found a way to make the fact that almost none of this makes the least bit of sense into a plot point.

And of course, then there's the mess that was the timeline in Heisei Generations FOREVER...

Ri2

9779999
And also, if everything did happen, then why did everyone act like the meteors that brought the Worm to Earth in Kabuto didn't happen/was a new development, seeing as how Gattack seemed confused as to why nobody remembered the original impact.

And what the heck was Ginga's deal?! Dude just showed up during an arc about Kiva then got beaten so Woz could get a final form! Total Giant Space Flea from Nowhere.

9780006
I actually would say ZI-O makes more sense than people give it credit for, the series just is terrible at explaining itself.

And since Forever primarily takes place on an alternative earth and Sougo and Sento are just drawn to it, not many problems arise from the continuity of it all. The time-loop itself in there is relatively stable.

Ri2

9780021
Oh no, the time loop makes perfect sense. I'm referring to how it's supposed to be our world, where Kamen Rider is just a show...and yet Riku's tomb was there. And Imagin can manifest.

9780017

And also, if everything did happen, then why did everyone act like the meteors that brought the Worm to Earth in Kabuto didn't happen/was a new development, seeing as how Gattack seemed confused as to why nobody remembered the original impact.

Like I said, terrible at explaining. They talked about different worlds merging. That can mean two things, it happened now, or it happened a while back and Kagami just never noticed. This is a world smashed together after Decade so this could just be the fallout to that. granted, Kagami would have to miss the return of Shibuya, but really, that can happen, not the most likely thing, but I can see it. So in other words, blame Deaced.

Ri2

9780026
That is usually a good rule of thumb.

Speaking of which, where's Tsukasa's number-one anti-fan?

9780024
It's far more likely that it is just an AR world where all Riders existed and with the removal of Kuuga everything just vanished. Granted that can actually make sense since the Rider is gone the world wouldn't be drawn into the Rider War and be spared the destruction. And since Imagine wander through time he just could have been spared the change.

And Ginga? Beats me, I hate that ark.

Ri2

9780029
How come? Other than him intruding on the Another Kiva stuff.

9780032
It's more along the lines of Inoue being Inoue in the worst possible way. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of his work, Agito, Faiz and Kabuto, but most of the time he works on someone else series he just doesn't fit in.

The characters feel inconsistent with how they were portrayed before, Ginga Finally is terribly integrated, I just don't like Another Kiva as a character and it makes itself grander than it really is. The entire ark is about how much this means to Sougo and even with the ending it's just completely washed away. you see that this ark was not meant to be that big emotionally and with how everything returns to the far happier Kabuto Ark after, showing that this ark can just be ignored. And it has probably the worst utilized cameos.

Ri2

9780043
Agreed.

And what's with all the manholes?

9780046
Inoue thought a quirk makes an interesting character? I don't know? But whatever he was smoking, I want some.

I just read this whole thing before bed. That ending though? I did not expect him to appear. I could hear the background music in my head!

9780934 If you mean the U-Memory then I'd rather you not, since it is a "Movie Exclusive" power for this story. But, in some of the more recent KR Zi-O episodes, Kamen Rider Eternal's Maximum Drive attack allowed him to summon all 26 T2 Gaia Memories and fit them into the slots on his armor. I believe it was episode 46.

9778778 I aim to make it as exciting as the KR shows make me feel, glad I can capture that feeling to.

9778780 Sorry about that, but I really wanted to have it all out there so you guys weren't waiting forever for each update. But thanks again for enjoying KRU. Damn my cliffhangers indeed, Mwahahahahaha! :pinkiecrazy:

9778547 Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

9778846 Be on the look out, I've got Tokusatsu on the brain right now, so you might see...other things

9779769 First off, thank you for appreciating the coloring, because, yes, it was a bitch, but it had to be done. And for appreciating the song choice, thank you Lyrical Nanoha, it's as if their songs were made for this. Thanks for enjoying the ride my friend! :pinkiehappy:

9783897 Good, I'm glad you could hear the music for when he does that. I tried looking for it on YouTube, but I guess the show's too new 'cause I couldn't find it, that or I don't know the name of the song.

Again, thank you all for enjoying the series and for taking an interest in the world of Kamen Rider. I know for some of you I was your "gateway drug" into this crazy and fun series, and I'm glad that you all have gained an interest in this under appreciated hero series!

9786894
It's okay, I forgive ya.... Expect for your cliffhangers :rainbowlaugh:

9786894
Soundtrack album's due for September I believe, with all that implies.

pbs.twimg.com/media/ECNK2gjX4AAMZHG.jpg

The Kuuga in this story is the AR Rider, right? I don't think Godai(OR Kuuga) would kill Riders

9801640 Oh no my friend, that is not an Another Rider, that is 100% Yusuke Godai, same with the rest, they aren't fakes, they are the Riders. All will be revealed...…

As soon as a I get around to Kamen Rider Tempest's story, and reveal her Super Form. So, yeah, going to be awhile. :twilightsheepish:

(looks at last picture)...THAT'S A MAN?!? Oh, dear God!

9815592
hey!! WOZ IS AN ADORABLE BALL OF FLUFF AND STUFF!!!

9778073
Heisei
From Kuuga to Decade
Neo Heisei
From W (Double) to Zi-O

WOZ the FAIZ? Oh, I'm READY for the impending INSANITY!

Comment posted by SIRasdf deleted Jul 8th, 2020

Epicness and blasted cliffhangers is all I have to say because the others are too stunned to speak. Good job and the feels.:fluttercry:

I have just finished binge reading the whole series.
Wow what a ride, fantastically written to the point I could visualise every transformation and battle.
I really hope the Author comes back to this series as that cliff hanger ending needs a resolution!
Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us all!

After binging this series (all four, except Hyper Battle) over two, three? days I am sad it is over.

Great work! Loved it! Can’t wait for the next installment and Zi-O! Wooo!

And finally caught up with everyone's favourite bacon-haired Rider Girl, as well as the other Xtra riders (Except Geatscura but I'm waiting a bit based on your update schedule and tendency to leave on cliffhangers, but that's just because I'm impatient:rainbowwild: Wondering if this final movie will ever pop up or if you're just waiting til Witch is done since it probably involves her lot and Amp's too

Login or register to comment