• Published 12th Aug 2019
  • 2,279 Views, 92 Comments

Kamen Rider Unicorn The Movie: Memories of Friendship - Michael_Ravencroft



What defines frienship? Is it the Memories we make? Or the Feelings that are etched into our hearts? That is the question Sunset wil have to answer if she can survie in this crazy new reality.

  • ...
6
 92
 2,279

UNITED!

On the outside, the group watched as Sunset’s eyes glowed bright white. Twilight and Starlight felt a stirring and both women knew exactly what was happening. When Sunset’s eyes stopped glowing, she looked to Twilight. “I…I remember, I remember who I am.”

“Then…who are you?” Twilight asked.

Sunset took a step forward, and then another, she was no longer stumbling, she was moving as naturally as any human would. “I am the unicorn mare who once forsake the teachings of the one who took me under their wing and treated me as their daughter. I am the mare who sought power that was not her own and made several mistakes in trying to obtain that power.” Sunset stopped and looked towards Memoria and her Dopant army.

“I am also the girl who sought redemption, who despite all the hardships, rose above them and saved those whom she persecuted. I am the girl who saved the life of a another from going down a similar path! I am the girl who along with her friends, fought to protect this city, and this world from darkness and destruction! I am Sunset Shimmer, and what’s more–!” Sunset reached behind her back and materialized the Uni-Driver, placing it at her waist as the straps shot out and wrapped around her waist. “–I AM KAMEN RIDER UNICORN!”

[<O>] UNION! [<O>]

Sunset flipped the ring up and yelled out, “HENSHIN!” as she inserted the Gaia Memory into the main drive port and flipped the ring down.

[>O<] UNION! [>O<]

Eight pillars of light appeared behind Sunset. A purple pillar appeared over Twilight, pink over Pinkie, white over Rarity, blue over Rainbow Dash, yellow over Fluttershy, orange over Applejack, lilac over Starlight, and a darker blue color over Shining Armor. A large ring, the Memory Ring from Starlight’s thwarted plan, appeared behind Sunset Shimmer. All around them, a ring of twenty-six T2 Gaia Memories appeared, a second circle was made consisting of the Memories of Harmony, and lastly, floating above Sunset, was the Shining Memory and Phoenix Ascender.


< ACCEL! >

< BIRD! >

< CYCLONE! >

< DUMMY! >

< EQUAL! >

< FANG! >

< GENE! >

< HEAT! >

< ICEAGE! >

< JOKER! >

< KEY! >

< LUNA! >

< METAL! >

< NASCA! >

< OCEAN! >

< PUPPETEER! >

< QUEEN! >

< ROCKET! >

< SKULL! >

< TRIGGER! >

< UNICORN! >

< VIOLENCE! >

< WEATHER! >

< XTREME! >

< YESTERDAY! >

< ZONE! >

< HONESTY! >

< LOYALTY! >

< GENEROSITY! >

< EMPATHY! >

< LAUGHTER! >

< KINDNESS! >

< MAGIC! >

< SHINING! >

\^/ ASCENSION \^/

{< UNION OF FATE AND HARMONY! ALL IN ONE! ONE IS ALL! >}

A rainbow of lights swirled around Sunset, her Unicorn armor appeared, but only as a base. The Honesty and Loyalty Memories appeared over Sunset’s right and left forearms. Golden gauntlets formed, the right sported the symbol of a lightning bolt, and a drive slot, to which the Gaia Memory fitted itself into. The left forearm had an apple symbol, and like its twin, also had its Gaia Memory slot filled in with the corresponding device. Over Sunset’s legs, two more pieces of golden armor formed, the armor over her right leg had a butterfly symbol, with the Kindness Memory inserting itself into a slot. The left leg had a diamond symbol, and the Generosity Memory fitted into its appointed slot. Three Memories formed the chest plate, the right side had a balloon symbol, with the Laughter Memory inserted into it. On the left side, was a star symbol, with the Magic Memory safely placed into its slot. At the center of the chest plate, the Phoenix Ascender and the Shining Memory melded into the armor, affixing itself as an ornament of sorts. The seventh Memory of Harmony formed her helmet. A sun symbol formed the crest of the helmet, with the center ray band jutting out to form the horn. But that horn housed a ruby crystal, and inside the crystal was the Empathy Memory.

Underneath the armor was a mesh comprised of sparkling aroura colors that constantly shimmered as if the sun’s rays were permanently shining upon them. Behind Sunset formed a larger version of the Memory Ring, when this appeared, all twenty-six T2 Gaia Memories flew towards it, and inserted themselves into their appointed slots, their individual symbols lighting up as they funneled their power towards their new wielder. All this combined with an explosion of power that buffeted Memoria and the Dopant army, the army was practically knocked onto their rears, while their leader floated in the air, protected by a barrier. When the light and wind stopped, Memoria looked upon her foe, and she was not pleased.

Unicorn’s golden armor retained some of its turquoise plating around the biceps, sides, and inner thighs, but the overall armor was golden with the sparkling mesh underneath. The compound eyes of Unicorn’s helmet were no longer turquoise but shimmered with shifting rainbow colors depending on how the light hit them. The Memory Ring floated behind her, revolving slowly as it remained suspended.

What…What happened?!

“What happened, is that our hearts merged as one,” said Sunset.

“You’re no longer fighting just one of us,” said Twilight.

“You’re fighting ALL of us,” said Starlight.

“We won’t let you take away the memories of friendship we share,” said Fluttershy.

“We shall defeat you, and use all our might to do so,” said Rarity.

“When you mess with one of my family, you’d best believe Ah’m fightin’ with ‘em,” said Applejack.

“Yeah, and as for what this is? I guess you can call this our Super Final Form! Made specially to kick your ass!” Rainbow stated.

“A party’s more fun when everyone is invited, and this is one party I’m not going to mess!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Working together is part of a cop’s duty to stop evil wherever it pops up,” Shining added.

“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”
“Hear us now! We are KAMEN RIDER UNICORN UNITY!”

Memoria glared at the newly transformed Rider, the memories within her relic warned her that a change in costume was more than just cosmetic, and even she could tell, the amount of magical power coming off of Unicorn was akin to an alicorn. No, it’s stronger, with those Gaia Memories she’s ascended higher than that! No matter, the sun is about to set, and the moment it does, all the memories in the Stone will be broken down and my power will be magnified! You have me, and an army to deal with, what can you possibly hope to do against all of this alone?

“Alone? What gave you that idea?” Unicorn spoke with nine voices at once.

The Dopant army charged towards Unicorn, the first to attack was Terror, unleashing a tidal wave of dark ooze. Unicorn didn’t flinch.

“Fluttershy, let’s take care of that.”

“Okay!”

{<O>} KINDNESS! {<O>}

{<O>} OCEAN! {<O>}

{<O>} CYCLONE! {<O>}

Unicorn’s right leg glowed with yellow and cerulean light, emerald wind swirled around Unicorn as the symbols for the Cyclone, Ocean, and Kindness Memories appeared. The united hero drew a crescent on the ground with her right foot, a blue line formed in the wake of her foot, and once it was drawn, Unicorn stomped her right foot down on the line, and from that line a giant tidal wave roared into existence. But this tidal was different, within the waters were yellow, butterfly light constructs that made the water sparkle as it moved towards Terror’s dark ooze. The two tidal waves clashed against each other, and upon doing so, the twin powers of the wave cancelled out that of the Terror Field, washing it away. The tidal wave continued, letting the emerald wind funnel itself into the wave as it surrounded the Terror Dopant until it was caught in a waterspout. Unicorn swiftly jumped up and over the mouth of the spout. She spun once in the air and came down with a glowing ax kick, striking the Dopant and causing the creature to explode.

Memoria didn’t bat an eye to the destruction of the memory construct. Oh, whatever shall I do? You destroyed my monster. Memoria snapped her fingers, but nothing happened. She snapped them again and again, but the Terror Dopant didn’t return. What did you do?!

“You’re dealing not just with magic, but the power of the Gaia Memories,” said Starlight.

“And right now, you have three minds who can access the power of the Earth’s Memories in one,” said Twilight.

“Which means we can close the door on that memory once we take it out. Your army’s about to lose a few troops.”

The Quetzalcoatius Dopant roared into the sky as it launched fireball after fireball upon Unicorn.

“Rainbow!”

“On it!”

{<O>} NASCA! {<O>}

{<O>} BIRD! {<O>}

{<O>} ACCEL! {<O>}

{<O>} ROCKET! {<O>}

{<O>} LOYALTY! {<O>}

The four symbols of the Rocket, Bird, Accel, Loyalty, and Nasca Memories appeared behind Unicorn. The five symbols combined and from her back formed white wings outlined in aurora light flared into existence. Unicorn took a step back, and as she did, she zoomed away, leaving behind a ghostly afterimage in her wake. The Dopant continued to lob one fireball after the other, raining them down on the football field, but came nowhere close to hitting Unicorn. The united Rider flew into the air, now level with the Quetzalcoatius Dopant, joining the bird-dragon was the Rocket, Weather, and Bird Dopants.

“Why don’t we get a little creative?”

“I concur, Darling.”

{<O>} GENEROSITY! {<O>}

{<O>} PUPPETEER! {<O>}

{<O>} QUEEN! {<O>}

The left leg of Unicorn’s armor shined as the Puppeteer, Generosity, and Queen Memory symbols shined. At the tips of Unicorn’s fingers, diamond claws formed, Unicorn dashed across the sky, heading right for the giant bird-dragon. Rocket, Weather, and Bird tried to intercept her, but Unicorn flew circles around them, weaving around them as if they were standing still. However, once she dodged them, she just floated in midair. The Dopant she passed by also seemed to be stuck where they were, unable to move. Looking closer, Unicorn’s hands had thin, pink, construct wires coming from the fingertips. The wires all led back to the three Dopants who were completely wrapped up in the wires.

A pulse of pink energy shot through the wires, and suddenly, all three Dopants turned and rushed towards the Quetzalcoatius Dopant. Bird, Rocket, and Weather attacked the giant Dopant, much to its confusion, however, the power of the Puppeteer Memory, along with the embedded diamond claws of the Generosity Memory and combined with the commanding power of the Queen Memory, the Dopants had no choice in the matter. Weather conjured a lightning storm, at the same time as Bird ushered in its Thunderbird form. The two attacks struck Quetzalcoatius in the chest, exploding on impact, the Rocket Dopant finished the job by unleashing a rapid-fire salvo on the bird-dragon before the entire thing exploded into nothingness.

When the deed was done, Unicorn severed the strings, but doing so made the strings glow brighter and brighter until they detonated and destroyed all three aerial Dopants at once. The Dopant’s down below began to fire their long-range attacks, trying to snipe Unicorn out of the air, but their attacks were just as ineffective as they were before as she barely made an effort to dodge them. Unicorn’s eyes then fell upon the larger Dopant, that of the T-Rex.

“Let’s take the big one out next,” said Sunset.

“Then let me at ‘em!” Applejack exclaimed.

{<O>} HONESTY! {<O>}

{<O>} VIOLENCE {<O>}

{<O>} JOKER! {<O>}

{<O>} HEAT! {<O>}

The four symbols appeared over the right arm of Unicorn’s armor, she raised her right and left hands into the air as a sphere of molten power formed. Unicorn condensed that energy into her right and left fists, creating two large burning fists. The united Rider flew straight down, making a beeline for the T-Rex Dopant. In no time at all, Unicorn appeared right in front of the creature’s face and delivered a powerful haymaker to its snout. She followed up the attack with an uppercut, going into a left jab, and finishing with a straight right punch. The final attack funneled all the strength and power of the four combined Memories and blasted the T-Rex with all the power of an erupting volcano.

The explosion caused by the attack engulfed both the Key, Luna, Dog, Smilodon, and Queen Dopants who were unlucky enough to be near the blast zone. Unicorn landed on the ground, now surrounded by many Dopants who were ready to pounce.

“Pinkie, Shining Armor, let’s party!”

“Roger that!”

“Aye, aye, Sunset!”

{<O>} LAUGHTER {<O>}

{<O>} TRIGGER! {<O>}

{<O>} SKULL! {<O>}

{<O>} LUNA! {<O>}

The four symbols of the Laughter, Trigger, Skull, and Luna Memories appeared around Unicorn’s hands. In her left hand, Unicorn held the Chrome Magnum, and in her left, the Skull Magnum, the Dopants all seemed to take a step back out of pure cautiousness, even if they were just memories, they weren’t completely mindless. Unicorn set to work as she dashed across the battlefield. The hero fired off several shots from the Magnums, the beam blasts didn’t all move in a straight path, some coiled and weaved through the air as the bolts found their targets, when they hit, it was a like a fireworks explosion going off. You’d think there was a celebration going on rather than a battle.

The Arms, Claydoll, Taboo, Eyes, Money, Spider, and Lightning Dopants returned fire, trying to hit the fast-moving target. But their efforts were in vain as the speed powers that were gained from the five Gaia Memories more than made her faster than any of their shots could go, and Unicorn repaid that foolishness in spades as she pelted them with bolt after bolt until the Dopants couldn’t take anymore and exploded.

Unicorn stopped for a moment, but when she did, Heat and Magma unified their powers and sent a blistering wave of lava and flames towards Unicorn coming from her left. On her right was IceAge and Ocean, both of them combining their powers to unleash a torrent of ice and raging waves towards them.

“I got something for that!”

{<O>} GENE! {<O>}

{<O>} ICEAGE! {<O>}

{<O>} OCEAN! {<O>}

{<O>} HEAT! {<O>}

{<O>} JOKER! {<O>}

The Magnum weapons began to elongate and meld with the arms of Unicorn, transforming her arms to four-foot-long cannons. Both cannons had and ornate spiral barrel design, with feathered wing fins coming out of both sides of the cannons. Unicorn aimed her left arm at the incoming fire attacking, while pointing her right arm towards the ice attack. The mouths of both cannons glowed bright as they charged up, and right before the two waves hit, Unicorn fired. The left cannon unleashed concentrated blast of ice and water, while the right shot out a heat ray. The ice and water cannon deluged the magma and flame attack, at the same time, the heat ray evaporated the ice and water attack from the Dopants. Loud hissing sounds echoed throughout the area as a large cloud of steam washed over the area, blanketing everything in its haze.

Memoria flew upward, getting above the cloud to try and get a better read on the situation. Not long after gaining enough altitude to see, did two explosions go off at the same time. Memoria could sense that the Magma, Heat, Ocean, and IceAge Dopants were eliminated, yet more of her ranks destroyed.

Unicorn’s cannon arms returned to normal, her Magnums dismissed. However, in the thick of the steam, a shadow drew nearer, the shadow was adorned in a black cloak, and wielded a large scythe. The creature loomed behind Unicorn and prepared to reap the hero.

“You know one of the best things about being in this form is?”

“No one can seek up on you,” said Pinkie.

“Bingo!”

{<O>} FANG! {<O>}

Blue construct blades formed over Unicorn’s right forearm, using the speed of the five Gaia Memories, Unicorn spun around and slashed right through the reaper before it knew what happened. A thin line of blue light appeared around its midsection as its form shifted and revealed itself as the Dummy Dopant. The creature exploded, and Unicorn went to work, dashing through the steam like a ghost as she moved to her next target. But before she could get to it, two more Dopants flanked her. On her right, the Injury Dopant was prepared to strike, while to her left was the Jewel Dopant.

{<O>} YESTERDAY! {<O>}

Unicorn reformed her Magnums and quickly fired two shots, one hitting Injury and the other hitting Jewel. The Yesterday symbol appeared on the Dopants, and both began to rewind their movements. When Unicorn was out of their attack range her horn flashed, and after, both Dopants began to move forward, the symbol still on them. Unable to stop their movements, the two Dopants could not prevent the inevitable conclusion of their actions. Injury reached out with its right hand, coated in its energy meant to cause detrimental harm to Unicorn, however, that power was about to hit its’ ally. The Jewel Dopant turned its right hand into a diamond blade just as Injury struck the center of the Dopant, a burst of energy shattered the Dopant into pieces at the exact same time as the diamond blade pierced the Injury Dopant through the chest, the result was the same as the others, both meeting a fiery end.

When the steam finally cleared, Unicorn found herself completely surrounded by Commander’s Commandos, along with the Bat, Yesterday, Zone, Accel, Gene, Utopia, and Puppeteer Dopants. The Puppeteer Dopant had set up a dome of razor wire around the entire area, cutting off their escape.

“It looks like they have us in check,” said Unicorn.

“Then let’s put them in checkmate,” replied Twilight. “Want to give us a hand big BBBFF?”

“It’d be my genuine pleasure.”

{<O>} ZONE! {<O>}

{<O>} FANG {<O>}

{<O>} TRIGGER {<O>}

{<O>} LUNA! {<O>}

Unicorn’s left arm formed the blade constructs of the Fang Memory, and in her right hand, the Chrome Mangum appeared, and all at once, many Unicorn’s appeared around the battlefield. The four symbols of the Gaia Memories appeared around Unicorn, and before anyone knew it, she disappeared. A turquoise grid appeared on the ground, and overlaying it was a white grid courtesy of the Zone Dopant. Unicorn appeared next to the Accel Dopant, and sliced it clean through with the Fang Blades, the Bat Dopant to her left was then swiftly taken out by Unicorn’s Chrome Magnum after firing about three charged shots at it. The Zone Dopant moved Yesterday Memory to intercept Unicorn, but the moment the Dopant fired its eight chambered revolver gun, the shot went straight through Unicorn and the image of the hero faded away.

One of the Unicorn clones appeared and fired several shots into Yesterday’s back, destroying the monster. The Unicorn clones began to do battle with the Commandos, Zone routinely switched their positions around, to try and gang up on the real Unicorn, but each time the Zone Dopant would move them into position they would only destroy a clone and not the original. The floating eyeball-pyramid knew the game that she was playing, the King in this game was the Commander Dopant, so long as it remained protected, Commandos could be resurrected.

However, Twilight was a master of the game, and wasn’t about to let it end that easily. Puppeteer felt one of the strings get tugged, and then another, and another, suddenly, turquoise wires were getting entangled with the silver wires.

{<O>} PUPPETEER! {<O>}

{<O>} HEAT! {<O>}

Some of the clones were teleported into positions close to the wire net, and with the superheated wires, sliced through the ones the Puppeteer Dopant made. The wires then wrapped around the Dopant itself, creating a cocoon of heat until the creature exploded. One of the Unicorn clones appeared behind the Zone Dopant and pointed its left index and ring fingers at the Dopant.

{<O>} KEY! {<O>}

“LOCKDOWN!”

Chains appeared around the Zone Dopant, and before the creature knew what hit it, its power was completely cut off. The white grid that it created had disappeared, leaving only the turquoise of Unicorn, another of the Unicorn copies aimed the Chrome Magnum and fired a blast straight at the Zone Dopant, destroying the monster.

“Rainbow?!”

“Let’s do it!”

{<O>} NASCA! {<O>}

{<O>} ROCKET! {<O>}

{<O>} ACCEL! {<O>}

In Unicorn’s right hand, the Nasca Blade appeared, and in her left, the Condor Sword. Unicorn’s body was then outlined in a red aura, and in the next second, she sped through all the Commandos, slicing through them all with such quickness that the Commandos didn’t even have time to react. Unicorn kept going until she found the origin of the Commandos, the Commander Dopant. The Nasca Blade blazed blue, and the Condor Sword green, Unicorn appeared in front of the Commander Dopant and slashed through it, appearing behind the monster as two lines of green and blue formed a cross over its chest before exploding.

At last, there were only two Dopants left, Utopia, and Unicorn. The two Dopants readied themselves as they powered up to fire a conjoined attack.

“Sunset, we’ll help you out with this,” said Starlight and Twilight together.

“Got it!”

{<O>} UNICORN! {<O>}

{<O>} MAGIC! {<O>}

{<O>} XTREME! {<O>}

The left side of Unicorn’s breast plate shined as the Magic, Xtreme, and Unicorn Memory symbols appeared over it. Purple light wrapped around Unicorn’s right hand, red around her left, and her horn glowed turquoise. The two Dopants unleashed a combined energy blast as it roared towards Unicorn, at the same time, Unicorn fired off her tri-beam attack, the three lights spiraled around each other until they merged into one. The two beams slammed against each other, but it was no contest, the tri-beam of Unicorn swallowed the opposing attack and razed both Dopants at once, yet another powerful explosion went off that was quickly changing the landscape of the area.

Memoria growled when she was the last one standing, but there wasn’t much longer left to go, the sun was already halfway down on the horizon, the sky was already turning to the colors of sunset and twilight, the moment the last light faded would be the moment that her victory was assured.

The sun’s almost set! Do you really think you can beat me with the time you have left?!Memoria asked.

Unicorn entered a fighting stance as she squared off with Memoria. “That’s all the time I need to end this.”

Memoria and Unicorn dashed for each other, both throwing a right punch at the exact same time. Their fists collided like the sound of heaven’s thunder, shaking the trees and rattling the bleachers. Memoria broke off and threw a roundhouse kick, which Unicorn countered with her left forearm. However, the memory stealer used the momentum of the blocked attack to propel her into a spinning heel kick with the same right foot. This blow connected to the right side of Unicorn’s helmet, making her skid against the ground for a good couple of feet, and rattling her pretty good. Memoria followed up as she charged for her again, throwing a flying kick. But right before her blow connected, Unicorn’s right hand flew up, catching Memoria’s foot in her grasp.

“Our turn!”
“Our turn!”

Unicorn tightened her grip on Memoria’s foot and slammed her straight into the ground, leaving a body sized impression. But she wasn’t done, Unicorn pulled her back up by the same foot and slammed her again, and again, and again, repeating this process for about five more body slams before tossing Memoria into the air like a rag doll. Memoria flailed in the air for a moment before regaining her senses and stopping herself. The dark sorceress channeled her dark magic and the power of the Memory and fired a beam of green and black energy.

The united hero unfurled her wings of light and took off into the air just seconds before the beam hit the ground and detonated. Unicorn summoned the Skull and Chrome Magnums and began firing multiple shots at Memoria. The possessed human created a barrier around herself as the multiple shots struck against its surface, at the same time, Memoria returned fire from the barrier itself. The beams bent and angled themselves as they chased after Unicorn, but the heroine would just return fire, sniping the beams out of the sky before they could reach their target. Unicorn rose high into the sky as the Magnums glowed. The two weapons merged into both her arms until she was sporting a large version of the cannon arms she was using before, but this unified form had six wing fins along its spiral barrel.

Just then, nine more Unicorns appeared around her, and at once, they fired their monstrous cannons, unleashing equally large beam attacks on Memoria. The stealer of memories redoubled her shield as the beams rained down on her from above, pushing her down until her barrier and Memoria herself touched the ground. Just then four more Unicorns appeared, one carrying the Nasca Blade, the second had the Condor Sword, the third wielded the Halo Blade, and the last had the Engine Blade. All four Unicorn’s converged on Memoria, thrusting their swords against the barrier. Cracks began to form as the four Unicorns charged forward until their blades pierced through the barrier and were about halfway inside.

Memoria roared defiantly as she unleashed a burst wave of dark magical power that wiped away the three Unicorn copies. The wave continued to spread as it pushed against the beams and engulfed the nine above. When Memoria was done, the land around her was scorched, and she was alone.

At least that was what she believed until Unicorn flashed into existence in front of her. Her fists glowed with rainbow energy as she focused her strike right on the Memory Stone embedded into her chest. When the blow connected, Ribbons of Memory seeped from the Stone, and visibly pained Memoria.

***_________________<U>_________________***

Namby Pampy was, like others, watching as a battle was being waged on the outskirts of town in the forest just beyond White Tail Park. Many believed that this was the work of Unicorn, the vile villain battling it out with the heroes of their city.

“Wait…that…that doesn’t sound right,” said Namby.

A Ribbon of Memory passed through the glass of the window and into Namby’s head. The moment it did, her eyes flew open in shock and realization. “What…What have I done?!” Namby moved to her articles that she had written and the blog posts she had made for CCNN. “How the hell could I write this tripe?! Unicorn isn’t a villain! Sunset…! Oh gods, Sunset!”

Namby looked back at the window where her fellow coworkers were watching the battle, none daring to take a helicopter near the battle as it was far too dangerous to cover. With a confident stride she went back to the window and shouted. “I DON’T KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU’RE FIGHTNING! BUT GIVE ‘EM HELL UNICORN!”

This, of course, earned her more than a few curious and disturbed looks from her coworkers, but then some seemed to have the same realization as she did.

“Namby, have you lost yer mind?! Unicorn’s the bad guy!” Her editor scolded.

“No, she’s not,” said one of the news anchors. “Namby isn’t crazy, I…I don’t know how to say this, but I remember, I remember Unicorn’s a hero!”

“Me too!”

“Same!”

“Yeah!”

***_________________<U>_________________***

Memoria blocked a few jabs that Unicorn threw, returning them with twice the fervor and malice, landing body blows and headshots. Memoria spun with a backhand against Unicorn’s helmet, and then kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying through several trees. The heroine continued to sail onward, and just when it seemed that her momentum was about to slow, Memoria would reappear and punch Unicorn again. This continued until Unicorn ended up slamming against the distant mountains, Mount Eris to be precise.

The snow-covered mountain did nothing to cushion the impact as Unicorn tore herself out of the rock and launched herself for Memoria again.

{<O>} ZONE! {<O>}

{<O>} LUNA! {<O>}

Just then, several more copies of Unicorn appeared, but at the same time, they were disappearing and reappearing at random spots, making it hard for Memoria to determine what her next attack should be. One of them was real, while the others were copies, but they were flashing in and out at seemingly random places. One of the copies appeared behind her and slammed the flat of its palm against her back.

{<O>} KEY! {<O>}

“LOCKDOWN!”

Blue chains appeared around Memoria, and all at once, she felt her power being confined and restricted as well as her body. The copies stopped teleporting around as the real Unicorn appeared and struck the Memory Stone with a strong kick that was blazing with rainbow light. The impact hurt Memoria just like the last time, and just like before, more Ribbons of Memory escaped from the Stone, but there were more than before.

***_________________<U>_________________***

Diamond Tiara suddenly felt a rush of memories enter her mind, memories of her horrible mother and how she nearly killed her father and herself. But along with those memories, she remembered, she remembered the hero who saved her life, her father’s life, and made her life brighter.

“UNICORN!” Diamond Tiara exclaimed. The young girl quickly took to the message boards and began posting.

[Listen, everyone! Unicorn is not the bad guy! Something must’ve happened to our brains to make us forget, and whatever that something is, she’s out there fighting it!]

Diamond Tiara punctuated her comment with the hashtag “#UnicornHERO”. As she expected, there were many teens and adults who were saying she was crazy and that she must be one of those psychos who likes bad guys. But then…

[AppleGirl: She ain’t wrong! Ah remember, too! #UnicornHERO]

[SweetSong: I’m with D-Mond! #UnicornHERO]

[BlazinWing: We got your back D! #UnicornHERO]

[SilverShades: Best friends stick together! #UnicornHERO]

[RainbowFans: D-Mond’s right, everyone, she and Nasca are fighting for us all! Let’s support them no matter what! #UnicornHERO #NascaHERO]

***_________________<U>_________________***

Celestia and Luna were busy helping the students get into the auditorium while the battle was raging, but while they were doing so, Ribbons of Memory appeared and slipped into their heads.

Both women held their heads for a moment, but then their eyes flew open in stark realization.

“Luna did we –?!”

“I think we did!”

Just then another teacher, Ms. Harshwhinny, came running towards them, she huffed and gasped having run from another part of the school. “Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, I…I don’t know how or why, but I forgot that Unicorn and Sunset were the same person!”

“I hate to say it, but so did we! Something must’ve done this to us,” said Luna.

“And right now, Sunset’s battling that something,” said Celestia.

***_________________<U>_________________***

Night Glider saw a Ribbon of Memory fly towards her and slip into her head, her eyes flew open as she looked towards the explosions taking place outside the city. But she wasn’t the only one.

Double Diamond, Party Favor, and Sugar Belle were all remembering someone important to them, someone they called friend, and the person that saved their friend.

“Starlight,” said Night Glider.

“Sunset!” Double Diamond gasped.

“Take that bad guy down!” Party Favor and Sugar Belle exclaimed.

***_________________<U>_________________***

Cracks were visibly forming on the Memory Stone with each attack Unicorn dealt, her decision to attack the Stone instead of Memoria’s body was proving to be the right choice. With each successful attack, the memories that were stolen from everyone were seeping out, like a glass vase leaking water. And with each memory freed, Memoria was getting visibly weaker, but she was still able to keep up with Unicorn in her Unity form.

While she battled, Unicorn and Memoria could feel it, the memories were returning to the people, more and more were starting to cry out for her victory, their voices spurring her to defeat the villain before her. Cracks began to form in the sky as well, the reality bubble that the effects of the Memory Stone and Memory Memory were beginning to fade.

Freeing a few memories won’t help you! I can still hold onto the strongest of the memories that we’ve taken, and those alone will give me all the power I need to fulfill my goal!Memoria declared.

“Sunset, the sun’s almost gone, we don’t have much time!” Shining Armor pointed out.

Unicorn glanced towards the setting sun, and true, it was almost gone. “Alright, we’ll wrap this up here and now! But first, we need to take away the other source of her power. Are you with me?”

A collective, “YES” came from the others within her soul.

The united hero flew at Memoria, she slammed into the Dopant and straight back to the football field, impacting in the center of the field itself as she pinned Memoria against the ground. Unicorn raised her right hand as the seventh Memory of Harmony activated.

{<O>} EMPATHY! {<O>}

Unicorn’s right hand blazed with red light at the same time as her horn, slamming it down over the Memory Stone as Memoria screamed in protest.

~*~*~*~

Wallflower Blush was strung up in a vast dark space, chains made of emerald light wrapped round different sections of her body, suspending her in the darkness. Windows appeared around her, showing Wallflower all the horrible acts she had committed against Sunset, replaying them over and over again. With the stolen memories of Sunset Shimmer, Memoria was able to show Wallflower just how much she hurt Sunset Shimmer, and it hurt her. She only wanted to teach her a lesson, to show her that she hadn’t changed at all, that Sunset herself was the true villain. When in reality, the true villain was Wallflower herself. Tears flowed from her eyes as she continued to watch these scenes play out again and again.

“All this…All of this is my fault…the world’s going to end…and it’s all my fault…”

Just then, a red spark ignited in the darkness. It flickered again and again until the image of Sunset Shimmer appeared before her. “Hello, Wallflower.”

“SUNSET?! You… You remember me?!”

“I remember what I saw in the Memories of the Earth, thanks to that, I know who I am. But my memories are still locked away in the Stone.”

Fresh tears fell from Wallflower’s eyes as she tried to move closer to Sunset, but the chains forbade her from doing so. “Sunset, I’m so sorry! I never meant to hurt you like this! Memoria tricked me, but that’s no excuse for what I did! I made the love of your life forget that she loved you! I took away more than just your friends, I took away your family! I’m just as much a monster as Memoria is…Please, whatever you have to do, just stop her! Even if–!!!”

“ENOUGH!” Sunset shouted. “I don’t want you to finish that sentence! Because I’m here to save you! Memoria is the monster, not you!”

Wallflower’s eyes widened with disbelief. “How can you say that?! After everything I’ve done to you, to your friends and girlfriend?! Why would want to save someone as invisible as me?! I’m…No one would miss me anyway!”

Sunset floated towards her and placed a hand on Wallflowers, wiping away the tears. “We would miss you.”

Suddenly, eight more lights flickered into existence around Wallflower, and from them formed the images of Sunset’s friends.

“You’re not the only one here who’s done some bad things, kid. Or did you forget that I almost wiped out all individuality from the world in order to grant it infinite knowledge?” Starlight asked.

“And I nearly caused two realities to crash into each other, and almost killed my girlfriend here,” said Twilight.

“If you really wish to make amends, Darling, then you must live.”

“And don’t go sayin’ no one’ll care if yer gone or not! You exist Sug!”

“The best way to make amends is to fight back, and work towards forgiveness.”

“But…I don’t know if I can do that…? Why would any of you forgive me?” Wallflower asked.

“Well, we did kinda hate Sunset for a while, but once we got past all that she-demon, take over two worlds stuff, we found out that we really love Sunny! So, why can’t we do the same for you?”

“Second chances don’t come around often Miss Blush, and if these girls are willing to give you one, then so am I. Believe me, I’ve seen hardened criminals who’ve shown no remorse for their actions, and that’s not you.”

“Yeah, so enough with the pity party! If you want to dish out some payback, then let us bust you out of here and we can really give it to that witch!”

Sunset reached out her hand towards Wallflower and said, “I can only reach out to you, Wallflower. But it’s you who has to take ahold of that hand. What will you do?”

Wallflower looked around herself, these people, they were willing to risk their lives to save her, to come to this place and free her from this prison after everything she had done to them. “Is this…that Magic of Friendship stuff you’ve talked about?”

“Why don’t you take my hand and we’ll show you?”

The chains started to show cracks as Wallflower began struggling against them. Her bonds seemed to tighten more and more, threatening to crush her organs and bones if she continued to remain defiant. But Wallflower continued to struggle, forcing her outstretched right arm to reach Sunset’s hand.

“We’re with you!”

“We’re all with you!”

“WALLFLOWER!”

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Wallflower screamed as she took ahold of Sunset’s hand.

Pinkie, Fluttershy, Shining Armor, Starlight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight fused into Sunset. Her body shifted until it took on the form of Kamen Rider Unicorn Unity. “Let’s get out of here, Wallflower!”

A rainbow aura surrounded both of them as the world around them filled with light, banishing the darkness.

~*~*~*~

Unicorn began to draw back her right hand as she slowly stood up. As she did, an arm came out of the Memory Stone, and following that was a head, a body, and finally legs. With one last pull, Unicorn ripped Wallflower Blush from Memoria, bringing the young girl close to her as she cried into the hero’s chest.

Memoria’s body began to shift as she stood back up, it went from a unicorn mare and then would switch back to a human form, and at times it would change into an anthropomorphic fused version of both. W-What have you done?! GIVE HER BACK!

Unicorn leveled her gaze with Memoria. “Wallflower, we’ll teleport you back to the school, look for Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Stay with them and we’ll come back when this is over.”

Wallflower nodded, knowing full well that she’d only be a hinderance at this point. Unicorn’s horn glowed and in the next second, Wallflower was teleported away from the battlefield.

“Memoria, you preyed on the insecurities of a young girl and tricked her into enacting vengeance! As a result, your deeds have not only harmed the target of those feelings, but the young girl and the world itself! Your evil will no longer threaten this or any other world! IT’S TIME TO RESTORE HARMONY!”

The Memory Ring behind Unicorn began glow, at the same time, the seven Memories of Harmony glowed. Before Unicorn formed a pure white Gaia Memory, the symbol at the center was a stylized “M” with action lines coming from it, the “M” itself was colored a shimmering gold color, this was the Maximum Memory. Unicorn inserted the new Memory into the Max Drive port and slammed on the button, at the same time, Unicorn moved both hands to the Phoenix Ascender on her chest and pressed the wings three times in rapid succession.

{<O>} MAXIMUM! {<O>}

{<O>} SHINING! {<O>}

{<O>} UNION! {<O>}

>}O{< FINAL MAXIMUM DRIVE!!! >}O{<

The Memory Ring, along with the seven Memories of Harmony, flew off from Unicorn’s armor and into the air. The Memory Ring spun at a rapid speed, blurring until it was a ring of rainbow light, another ring formed from the seven Memories of Harmony right after the first, creating a second ring of rainbow light. Unicorn teleported right above the opening of the first ring, she extended her right leg forward as a burst of mana propelled her forward through the first ring, and then through the second. A giant, spiral horn made of rainbow light and glimmering golden sparkles formed.

Memoria summoned all the power she could muster at once, she didn’t care if she expanded all her power, with victory so close she couldn’t afford to hold anything back. The Memory Stone released a massive beam of black and emerald light that completely washed over Unicorn’s attack, continuing as high as the eye could see. The unicorn witch cackled with sinister glee as her attack completely swallowed the hero.

However, in that dark light, a spark of white light appeared. And in the next moment, that bright light cut the beam off as eight wings of white light unfurled from the spiral horn as it pierced through Memoria’s attack. The horn continued to dive down further and further, parting the massive beam as it did.

Everyone in the city could see this dazzling light battling against the darkness, and, despite what they thought they knew, they felt it in their hearts, they knew who was behind that light. They knew the name of the hero who was battling the darkness, and the name of that hero was a name that all in the city, young and old, small and great, could call out as one with hope and courage.

UNICORN!!!!!!

The spiral horn began to spin out like a drill bit, the wings spun with the horn, creating a sparkling, spiral, comet-like tail of white light as it pierced through Memoria’s attack faster and faster, picking up speed with each passing second.

“UNITED!!! SPIRAL!!! BREAKER!!!”

The horn continued its descent as it finally struck the Memory Stone. The Stone began to crack more and more as the sound of a drill piercing stone echoed throughout the area. Memoria cried out in protest as she tried to pour more and more power out of the Memory Stone and Memory Memory to try and stop this. But there was nothing that she could do, the unicorn witch could only watch as the Stone, after enduring the onslaught, could take no more. With one final crack, the Memory Stone, along with the Memory Memory, shattered all at once. Memoria screamed as her body was engulfed in a blinding radiant light, wiped from existence. That same radiant light shot up into the sky and shattered the bubble that had closed off the city from the rest of the world, and from it shot out several Memory Ribbons, the memories that had been stolen from everyone in the city.

All was quiet now, save for the light breeze that rustled through the leaves of the few trees that remained. The sun had completely set now as the sky grew dark and the stars came out. By some miracle, or coincidence, the stadium lights kicked on, illuminating the playing field. Upon the field lied the heroes of Canterlot City, indeed the whole world. Shining Armor, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer.

The first to come to was Twilight, her whole body ached, but from what she could tell she was otherwise unharmed. The closest person to her was Shining Armor, whom she quickly began to shake to awaken him.

“Shiny, are you okay?” Twilight asked.

The young man groaned as he flipped over onto his back and chuckled. “Yeah, but I ain’t driving us back.”

Twilight rolled her eyes as she hugged her older brother. Slowly, but surely, the others were coming around as well, Rainbow was the third to awaken, she then helped Fluttershy, and then Pinkie Pie. Rarity awakened Applejack who then helped Rarity walk over to the rest. Twilight crawled over to Starlight and shook her as well.

The former CEO of PhoenEXE Corp. blinked for a few seconds until her eyes landed on Twilight. “Hey, Twilight.”

“Hey, Starlight…do you…do you know where you are?” she asked.

Starlight sat up and looked around, she then sighed as she said, “Unfortunately, yes. Guess I’m not an amnesiac anymore.” Starlight watched as Shining Armor walked over to her. “Do you remember what I did?”

“I do, yes, everything,” said Shining.

With another sigh, Starlight held up her wrists. “Well, do what you gotta do then.”

Shining Armor pushed her hands down and said, “That can wait until later, right now we need to check on someone.”

Starlight looked to her right as Twilight had already moved to Sunset’s side, her Rider Belt was still wrapped around her, with the Union Memory still inserted. Twilight gingerly touched her girlfriend’s cheek as she said, “Sunset?”

There was no response.

“Please, Sunset, wake up…!”

Everyone gathered around their friend, their memories restored as tears fell from their eyes, remembering their past actions as they looked upon their still friend.

“Sunset…you better wake up! I…I need to tell you how sorry I am that I hurt you! I know what I did was because my memories were stolen! But our bond should’ve been stronger than that, strong enough that I should’ve believed you! Now wake up!” Twilight cried.

The young genius lowered her head and brought her lips to kiss Sunset’s, a gentle kiss, one that would be used to wake a lover after a long night’s sleep. Twilight pulled back as her tears dropped onto Sunset’s cheeks, and, after a moment, Sunset’s eyes fluttered open. Everyone held their breath as the former unicorn mare weakly smiled. She raised her right hand and wiped away Twilight’s tears.

“I know you’re cute when you’re sad, but you’re cuter when you smile, Sparky,” said Sunset.

“SUNSET!” Twilight shouted as she hugged her girlfriend tightly and fiercely.

“We…We did it?” Sunset asked.

“We did,” said Starlight.

Rainbow took out her phone, feeling it vibrate in her pants pocket. The sports girl grinned as she showed it everyone. “And it looks like we’re not the only ones who know it.”

[UNICORN SAVES THE WORLD AGAIN: #UnicornHERO TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA]

Sunset, after Twilight released her from her hug, sat up and said to everyone. “This isn’t my victory, Unicorn was one person today, she was all of us, this is our victory.”

“GROUP HUG!” Pinkie exclaimed.

With the same ludicrous speed that she normally displayed, Pinkie managed to drag everyone into the hug, with Sunset at the center. Starlight managed to evade Pinkie’s grab, surprisingly, and stood there smiling down at them.

“C’mon, Star, get in here,” said Sunset.

“I don’t think I’m there, just yet,” said Starlight.

“Tough, because I say you are. Pinkie, do the thing!” Sunset ordered.

Starlight wasn’t able to avoid Pinkie’s grasp the second time as the “Pink Menace” dragged Starlight down to join them all. Despite herself, Starlight found this closeness, this feeling of togetherness, fill her heart with warmth. Everyone stared up at the starry sky, the threat was over, and the evil had been destroyed. Harmony had been restored.

Rainbow Dash cleared her throat and said, “Uh, hate to be ‘that girl’, but, uh, how are we getting back into town?”

A collective groan echoed through the woods.