• Published 12th Aug 2019
  • 2,255 Views, 92 Comments

Kamen Rider Unicorn The Movie: Memories of Friendship - Michael_Ravencroft



What defines frienship? Is it the Memories we make? Or the Feelings that are etched into our hearts? That is the question Sunset wil have to answer if she can survie in this crazy new reality.

  • ...
6
 92
 2,255

Forgotten Love

Sunset had entered the city, well, she was overlooking the city. She had transformed into Unicorn and looked down upon the horizon and city from atop a tall skyscraper. Everything was wrong with the world, the hero was seen as a villain, her friends were her enemies, and all due to some ancient magical relic. The day had dragged on and it was soon the time of sunset, Unicorn watched the sun slowly dip down the horizon, bathing the sky in warm hues of orange, red, and yellow, just before it switched to the cool hues of dark blue and purple of the twilight.

Twilight…

Out of everything over these past two days, that had to hurt the most. Losing her friends was one pain, but it was another to lose the person she loved most, to have Twilight look at her like a villain, someone to fear and be hated. But that couldn’t have been all gone right? Unicorn’s horn glowed and into her hand appeared the crystal turquoise colored unicorn charm, the one that she had gotten Twilight and that Twilight had gotten her.

It can’t be all gone, our feelings for each other go deeper than just memories alone…they have to!

It was then that Sunset decided on desperate act, very desperate if she was being truthful. With that in mind, Sunset jumped off the side of the building, letting the wind roar around her as she plummeted some hundred plus feet down, several flashes of magic went off as she teleported to slow down her descent. Her final teleportation brought her down to ground level, where she quickly changed back to her civilian form and mounted her bike.

It took Sunset almost an hour to weave through traffic and make it to Twilight’s neighborhood. She remembered how she kind of felt out of place around here, although it wasn’t exactly the ritzy part of town, it was still a nice neighborhood. Sunset was about to bring her bike up to the driveway but stopped when she realized that they don’t know her.

“I could always park my bike in the driveway before, but it’s probably not a good idea right now…”

Reluctantly, Sunset parked the bike against the sidewalk, putting the kickstand on as she walked up towards the house. Sunset stopped at the front door, her stomach knotted with nervousness at how she would be received, she had no idea if Twilight spoke of the apparent harsh treatment she had been getting from Sunset, and if they were the first people to answer the door, it would get awkward and bad pretty fast.

With little recourse, Sunset raised her fist and knocked on the door. It wasn’t too long before Sunset heard footsteps approaching the door, and when the door opened, she felt both relief and sadness. Twilight had answered the door, and her first reaction was to gasp upon seeing Sunset Shimmer at her front door, Twilight closed the door just a little, trying to use it as a shield.

“W-Why are you here?” Twilight asked.

“I just want to talk, Twi, that’s all, I swear!” Sunset insisted. “I promise, Twilight, I’m not here to hurt you, I just really need to talk to you…I…I don’t have a lot of options and you’re the one person I need to believe me, to at least listen to me.”

Twilight wanted to tell Sunset no and slam the door in her face. Why should she give her bully the time of day, let alone invite into her own home? Then again, Sunset did look distraught, desperate even, and she had been acting strangely over these past two days. “My brother’s home, and he’s a cop, if you try anything – anything – he’ll throw you out or arrest you.”

“I’ll wear handcuffs right now if it’ll make you feel safer,” said Sunset as she raised her wrists to Twilight.

Twilight shook her head and said, “T-That won’t be necessary, so long as you behave. C’mon in.” Sunset entered the home and let Twilight lead the way, once in the house, Twilight stopped at the foot of the stairs and looked to Shining Armor who was busy clacking away on his work laptop. “Shiny.”

Shining Armor stopped his work and turned around, “Hey, who was at the…door.” His eyes fell upon the flame haired girl and his gaze narrowed. “Can we help you?”

Haven’t seen that expression for a long time, thought Sunset.

“Sunset Shimmer and I are going to talk for a minute in my room,” said Twilight.

“Uh, yeah, no. If you need to talk, you can do that down here, where I can keep an eye on you two,” Shining replied.

Even though he said, “both of you”, Sunset knew he really meant to keep an eye on her.

“I think’s it better that we talk alone, I’ll keep my door open the whole time, I promise.”

Shining looked to Sunset and then back to his little sister. “Fine, I’ll be right here then.”

“Thank you,” said Twilight. “Let’s go.”

Twilight ascended first; Sunset was about to before she stole one last glance at Shining Armor who made a gesture with his fingers that translated to “I’ve got my eyes on you”. Sunset remembered suspicious Shining Armor; she was not a fan of his return. The two girls eventually made it to Twilight’s room, where Spike was playing with a chew toy before stopping and getting into attack position as he growled at Sunset.

“What’s she doing here?!” Spike asked.

“Down boy, she’s not here to hurt me, Sunset just wants to talk to me. And I’d appreciate you giving us some privacy,” Twilight stated.

Spike looked up at his owner as if she had grown another head. “What?! No way! Not after the way she’s treated you!”

“I’ll be fine, Shining Armor knows she’s here too, and I promised to keep my door open. If you want, you can wait in the hallway and listen.”

Spike looked up from his owner and then to Sunset, he gave a little huff and then walked outside disappearing around the corner, but no doubt still close enough should his protection be required. Twilight moved to her bed and sat at the edge as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her skirt. “Okay, we’re alone. Now, why did you come to see me.”

Sunset reached into her skirt which made Twilight flinch. “You don’t have to be afraid me, Twi. I would never hurt you.”

Twilight hugged herself and said, “You don’t have to touch someone to hurt them. I’ve received plenty of verbal tongue lashings from you already.”

“That’s not real, Twi! That memory is a fake! In fact, I saved you from turning into Midnight Sparkle and destroying reality!” Sunset stated.

Twilight looked at Sunset with confusion. “You saved me? My friends saved me from becoming a monster, and it’s taken me a long time to come to terms with what happened to me. I know you turned into a demon because you got in over your head with magic! And no thanks to you, you’ve taken constant pleasure in comparing me to the pony version of myself! Telling me my friends only care about me because I look and sound like her, and that I’ll never measure up to what she stood for and accomplished.” Twilight stood as tears began to well up in her eyes.

“That’s fine, I’m not the perfect pony princess! I’m just an imperfect, introverted, shy little nerd girl! And that’s fine! I don’t want to or need to be compared to a different dimensional version of myself! I’m just me, and my friends know that! So, say whatever you want to say about me, I know who I am!” Twilight huffed and panted as she released all this, apparently, pent up rage. Twilight took a deep breath and sat back down, her gaze falling to her knees. “I just…I just wanted you to know that! So…yeah.”

Sunset wanted to cry upon hearing that, but she kept strong, she ran her hands through hair as she took a deep breath and said, “I know all that, Twilight.” Sunset walked towards Twilight; the young genius flinched with each approaching step. “You’re kind, compassionate, and you’re always thinking of others.” Sunset knelt in front of Twilight as she continued to speak. “You’re also the smartest girl I’ve ever met, as well as the most adorkable. And, I know that even if there’s danger involved, you won’t back down if it means you can save someone.”

Twilight was understandably confused right now. Her heart was racing, but she wasn’t sure if it was from fear of having Sunset Shimmer so close to her, or if it was excitement for the same reason? Twilight also noted that her face was becoming unnaturally warm, was she blushing? Why was she blushing? Was it because of Sunset Shimmer? Why was it her? Oh no…don’t tell me I’m becoming one of those girls who falls in love with her abuser?! Wait, do…do I like girls?!

“I want to show you something.” Sunset reached into her pocket again, slowly, and pulled out the crystal unicorn charm. “Do you recognize this?”

“It’s some kind of charm, but…” Twilight kept staring at the charm, something about it felt familiar, but she wasn’t sure where she had seen it before.

“We gave these to each other on Christmas, you keep one I gave you on you everywhere you go,” said Sunset.

“Why…Why would I keep something you gave me? Why would you give me anything at all?” Twilight asked.

“Because…Because…” Sunset didn’t know if she could say it, she wasn’t sure if she could take the rejection.

Twilight was starting to lose it, all these conflicting feelings, the appearance of her bully, the uncharacteristic kindness and sadness she was showing, which greatly contrasted to the normally angry and spiteful girl she had known for the past year. Twilight grabbed Sunset Shimmer by the shoulders, surprising the former unicorn into dropping the charm, and said, “BECAUSE WHY?!”

Sunset looked up into those amethyst eyes, and Twilight stared into Sunset’s turquoise eyes. Without any warning, Twilight moved forward and kissed Sunset on the lips. Sunset, while initially shocked at first, quickly got over it as she allowed the kiss to happen, and after a few seconds, began to take the lead. Sunset slowly rose up, forcing Twilight to lean back as they continued their tongue wrestling match. The flame haired girl continued to press into Twilight, making her scoot back on her bed more and more, neither one of them breaking contact. Before they knew it, Twilight was laying on her bed, with Sunset looming over her. Her eyes looked like they were about to cry tears as a happy grin split across Sunset’s face.

Twilight didn’t know what was happening, her emotions conflicting with the memories she had of this girl, this bully, the person who was voted the “Queen of Mean” of Canterlot High School, and yet she kissed her, not just kissed, they just made out and now were in a very compromising position. Why was this happening? Why did Twilight just kiss the girl who hated her? Why did she like it? Why was she allowing this situation to go as far as it was? Despite all this, Sunset stopped.

“You…You stopped…why?”

Sunset smirked a little. “Well…we haven’t gone that far yet, but if you want, we can?”

“Why do you make it sound as if we’ve been together before?”

“Because we have, we’ve been together for almost a year now, and my life has been so much better for it. I meant what I said before, someone’s tampered with your memories, with everyone’s memories! Whoever did this may’ve taken them away, but they can’t take away the feelings etched into our hearts. What does your heart remember Twi? What does it tell you? Do you feel as if I would ever hurt you?”

The battle of memories and feelings was still being waged inside Twilight, everything about this based on her memories would say that Sunset would take full advantage of her without a care in the world, but what she felt said differently, she felt safe, felt…loved. Twilight gripped at her head, it felt as if there were two different versions of herself arguing back and forth and she was caught in the middle.

“I don’t know! Nothing about this situation makes any sense!” Twilight stated.

“Twi…” Sunset carefully reached with her left hand to cup Twilight’s cheek.

“NO!” Twilight forcefully shoved Sunset right off of her, sending her flying onto the floor, back first with a loud “THUMP!”

Sunset coughed from the sudden impact, she looked up at Twilight from where she was on the bed, a look of panic and confusion on her face. And for Twilight, she saw a look of heartache and sadness. Unfortunately, before Sunset could say anything, Shining Armor came up the stairs and looked upon the scene before him. His little sister had a panicked expression, Sunset Shimmer was on the floor, and he had just heard a thump. “I think it’s time you got up and left.”

“Wait, Shining this is a misunder–!” Sunset began.

“NOW!” Shining Armor ordered, interrupting Sunset.

Sunset looked back at Twilight, her gaze averted. The flame haired girl wanted to cry again, but she merely sighed heavily, and sadly. The last thing she wanted to do was fight with Shining Armor, so, reluctantly, Sunset got up and began walking downstairs. Shining Armor took up the rear, and Sunset could feel his eyes boring holes into the back of her skull.

“Shining, please, I swear, I didn’t hurt her!” Sunset pleaded.

“I don’t know what to believe, right now, every brotherly instinct inside me is telling me to kick your ass, the cop in me is saying I should arrest you, but…” Shining hesitated.

“But what?”

“But…ugh, whatever!” The two of them arrived at the front door. Sunset opened it and stepped outside. “Just stay away from Twilight, got it?!”

Sunset didn’t turn to face him, she only said, “I understand.” The door slammed behind her, making Sunset flinch from the sound of the impact. The flame haired girl collapsed onto the porch as the strength in her legs gave out, she could see the look of panic on Twilight’s face, and the fierce expression of Shining Armor. “This is all wrong…This isn’t right…none of this is right! I'm going crazy, please someone, wake me up from this nightmare!”

Oh, poor Sunset Shimmer. Lost your so-called friends, and lost the girl whom you duped into actually loving you, well karma’s a bitch, isn’t it?

A flash of green light went off on the street, and Sunset looked upon a creature she had never seen before. Its body was black as night, with glowing green lines that spread out like vines across her body. Some of those vines had leaf-like designs coming off of them as they wove around this creature’s body, some accentuating its curves to show that it was in fact female. The creature’s hair was made of emerald flames that reached down her back, and her eyes were pools of emerald light that shimmered in the dark of the night. At the center of this being, right in the middle of her chest, was the very object that Sunset had been looking for.

“THE MEMORY STONE!” Sunset’s strength returned with full fervor as her brow furrowed with rage. “IT WAS YOU!”

Exactly, said the creature.

“Why have you done this?!” Sunset asked.

I think you have a vague idea, Sunset Shimmer. But mostly, it’s revenge, and in a way, I’m saving this city, and its people, from you, she answered.

“Funny, that’s what I was about to say!” Sunset summoned her Uni-Driver and Unicorn Memory.

< UNICORN! >

“HENSHIN!”

> UNICORN! <

A turquoise electrical field surrounded Sunset, transforming her into Kamen Rider Unicorn. When the armor fully materialized, her eyes and horn glowed with barely contained rage for what this monster had done to her and her friends. “I’m going to make you wish you never found that relic!”

I’d like to see you try!

Unicorn teleported off the porch, but when she reappeared to strike, the monster had jumped high into the air, back flipped, and landed a few feet away from where Unicorn attacked. Sunset decided to up the ante a little as she whipped out the Skull Memory.

< SKULL! >

{< SKULL! MIMETIC DRIVE! >}

The symbol of the Skull Memory appeared behind Sunset, wrapping her in its phantasmal power and changing her into her powered form, Unicorn Noir. “Now count up your sins!”

Mine are a drop in the bucket, compared to yours! The creature raised its hands, creating two orbs of emerald light. She pointed her right hand at Unicorn and fired an electrical beam that zigzagged about.

Unicorn jumped to the right, rolling along the front lawn, and as she did, she quickly struck the left hip port once.

\ MAGNUM! /

When Unicorn got out of her roll, she recovered into a kneeling position and fired upon her enemy. Several shots were fired, and each one hit is mark, making the floating monster hiss in anger. However, the battle did not go unnoticed as several residents exited their houses, and of course, Shining Armor was one of them.

“Unicorn!” Shining called out.

“Crap…”

Well, that’s bad for you, see ya!

The monster began flying towards the city, but Unicorn snorted as she cried out, “You’re aren’t getting away from me!”

Her motorcycle flared up and transformed into its Rider Form, the wheels screeched as the bike shot off, performed a U-turn and came back towards Unicorn. The masked hero jumped into the air, back flipped, and landed onto her bike in one fluid motion as she gave chase to the monster.

***_______________<U>_______________***

Unicorn followed the monster as it flew through the air, occasionally firing off green lightning bolts at her. Unicorn weaved and dodged each of them, returning fire with her Magnum any chance she could get. Their chase continued into the city proper as the night life of Canterlot City was treated to the spectacle of Kamen Rider Unicorn chasing down a monster, on any other day, this would be the time when she would hear the citizens cry out and cheer her onto victory, but right now, all she could hear were the sounds of terrified gasps and calls for help.

This only further infuriated Unicorn as she revved up her pursuit of the creature. Unicorn infused some magic into the tires of her bike, and released a burst of energy below the bike, sending it flying into the air. The bike and Unicorn flipped several times before finally landing on the side of a skyscraper. The magically infused tires clung to the building like static cling and allowed Unicorn to drive on the side of the building without falling. To the monster’s dismay, this was an unexpected development. Unicorn fired more shots from her Magnum, each one hitting the monster as she returned fire.

Unicorn jumped onto another building just as the green bolt struck the window of the previous building she was on. Once she landed, Unicorn repositioned herself so that she was perching on her bike as it continued to drive itself. Unicorn then struck the left hip port three times.

\\\ SKELETON! ///

Unicorn focused her magic to the soles of her boots, and then vaulted off her bike, the added magic created another burst of propulsion that sent her rocketing towards the monster. At the same time, a violet colored construct skeleton appeared around Unicorn. The construct reached out with its boney hand and grasped the monster, both kept flying until they landed atop the roof of another building. Unicorn came to a halt as she dug her heels into the rooftop, along with using the free hand of the skeleton construct to slow them down. With the other hand, she slammed the monster onto the ground, hard, pinning the creature.

“No more running, it’s over!” Unicorn declared.

Not by a long shot, Sunset.

The creature’s body began to glow with emerald light, and in the next moment, released an energy field that burned away the construct’s hand. The creature dashed straight for Unicorn, piercing through the construct’s ribcage and entering the safe space within where Unicorn resided. The creature thrusted her left palm against Unicorn’s chest and released a burst of magical power that shattered the construct and caused several sparks to fly from her armor. Another burst sent Unicorn flying across the roof until she slammed up against the raised railing, she didn’t think this monster would be so powerful.

Give it up, Sunset, this is only going to end one way, she said.

Unicorn picked herself up and glared at the monster. “Yeah, with you on the ground unconscious!” Unicorn took out her Shining Memory and raised her right hand into the air. Several seconds went by as Unicorn searched the skies for a certain firebird device to come flying out of the sky and into the palm of her hands. “Uh…okay…”

The monster began laughing mockingly at Sunset, holding her sides as she watched the hero wait for something to come to her. Let me guess, you were going to transform into that OP form of yours, right? Well, unfortunately, that won’t be happening anytime soon.

“And why’s that?!”

That device’s power comes from your ‘bonds of friendship’ with those girls have with you. Well, I should say had, past tense. With their memories wiped of all the ‘good’ memories of you, your sparkling angel form can’t be attained, and you’re stuck with that golden form which lasts, what, two minutes at most? But even then, I’m more powerful than you are right now. I could easily wipe you out! The creature raised her right hand as it surged with magical energy, growing bigger and bigger as she continued to gather power.

But I won’t, not yet anyway. Because one way or another, either your former ‘allies’ will do you in, or you’ll come begging to me to end your suffering in this world where everybody hates you and fears you. Either that or become the villain they all know you to be!

“Who the hell are you?!” Unicorn demanded.

Memoria, but if I were you, I’d worry more about myself. Memoria pointed her right hand into the air fired off the energy she was gathering. A sphere of emerald light shot into the sky, when it reached about twenty feet the ball exploded, sending a shockwave that shook the windows, cars, and people for a good one-mile radius. Welcome to the new world, Sunset Shimmer…

Memoria released a flash of emerald light, and disappeared, leaving Unicorn alone. But not for long.

UNICORN!

Oh, great Faust, please don’t tell me…

Unicorn turned around and saw Kamen Rider Nasca, but in her Final Form, Star Chaser.

“Oh, please, not right now. I’ve had a hell of a day and night!” Unicorn groaned.

Sorry, let me come back later when you’re feeling better. Yeah right! You’ve been freaking out the people and causing damage! Nasca accused.

“Yeah and did said people happen to mention I was fighting another monster?!”

Nasca scoffed. So, you were having a beef with another villain, who cares.

Unicorn stomped her foot and glared up at Nasca. “That ‘villain’ I have a ‘beef’ with is called Memoria, and she’s the reason why I’m trapped in this never-ending nightmare! And the last thing I need to do today is fight with you, Rainbow!”

That caught Nasca’s attention, her hovering waivered as if she had just been struck in the head, caught completely off guard. H-Hey, how the hell do you know my real name?!

“Why? Because we’re partners, that’s why! I know you’re the captain of every sports team in CHS, I know you’re overconfident, kind of annoying at times, and the only other girl in our group of friends who as perverted as I am!” Unicorn took a few deep breaths as she tried to calm herself. “But, you’re also the most loyal friend anyone could ask for and would come through no matter what if it meant helping out your friends.”

Nasca shook her head in disbelief, how did Unicorn know so much about her? How…How do you know all this about me?! Are you, like, stalking me or something?! I mean, I get it, you’re a villain, so you’re probably researching on how to beat me, but still, that’s like super stalkery.

“No, it’s called BEING A BEST FRIEND! Because we ARE best friends! Partners! We fight alongside each other to stop the Dopants! You even helped me save the world more than once, and I’m not counting the Fall Formal, the Dazzlings, or the Friendship Games!”

Nasca shook her head as she summoned her Condor Sword. Okay, that’s enough! You’re not getting into my head! Nasca’s wing thrusters flared as she sped straight towards Unicorn.

The forgotten heroine didn’t even have time to react as Nasca was upon her in mere seconds. The blade of her Condor Sword swiped across Unicorn’s chest armor, creating sparks from the damage as Unicorn was sent sailing away, bouncing on the rooftop like a stone skipping on water. Unicorn teleported to reposition herself as she came to a halt, she then took out the Metal Memory and inserted it into the Mimetic Drive port.

< METAL! >

{< METAL! MIMETIC DRIVE! >}

Unicorn’s body was wrapped in silver light, transforming her into Unicorn Iron Heart. “I’m not your enemy Rainbow!” Unicorn quickly hit the left port twice and brought her arms up into a guarding position.

\\ ARMOR UP! //

Nasca charged in again and started slashing at a rapid-fire pace, the only thing that Unicorn could see were streaks of blue-green light zipping around her and slashing at her armor. She was not going to fight Nasca, Memoria may’ve messed with her friends’ heads, but she was not going to play her game and make her fight them. Cracks started to appear all over her armor, her Iron Heart form was about to reach its limit, but still, Unicorn refused to do combat with her friend.

The winged Rider came in with one swing of her sword, striking Unicorn hard as she was sent flying off the roof top, her armor up breaking apart as she reverted back to her default form. Unicorn felt weightless as the world began to rush around her, she hurriedly summoned her Queen Memory and swapped out the Metal Memory.

< QUEEN! >

{< QUEEN! MIMETIC DRIVE! >}

Unicorn’s body was wrapped in pink light and transformed her into Unicorn Empress. The hero quickly struck the left hip port four times.

\\\\ ROOKS! ////

Two large construct behemoths appeared next to Unicorn, and with their mighty shields, created a barrier in midair, surrounding themselves and Unicorn. Her Empress form was easily her third strongest form, right behind Noir and Ace High, with her second strongest being the Pseudo-Final Form, Shining Day, so the barrier created by the Rooks should have been strong enough to protect her. That is until she heard something that made her question that.

/#\ CANNON! /#\

A strong energy blast struck the shield from below, causing it to fracture a little. Another blast hit again, causing even more cracks to form. Unicorn peered down in the direction that the fire was coming from, and it turned out to be Kamen Rider Trigger in his Super Form, SWAT. His Chrome Ultimatum had formed a light-blue construct of a cannon, which was aimed right at her. Another blast came from up above, in the form of Nasca loosing blue-green crescents at her shield. The two-pronged attack threatened to destroy her defense and leave her to the mercy of her two former allies. For a moment, Unicorn contemplated using the Shining Memory, it was strong enough that she could possibly put them down long enough to reason with them.

No, if I do that then they’ll just see me as a villain defeating the heroes!

Unicorn’s indecision was about to prove costly as Trigger pressed the 5 digit three times and hit “Enter”.

|<^>| 5-5-5, ENGAGE! |<^>|

}<^>{ TRIGGER! MAXIMUM DRIVE! }<^>{

Nasca took the Rocket Memory and inserted it into her Max Drive port.

}/^\{ ROCKET! MAXIMUM DRIVE! }/^\{

Unicorn noticed what was about to happen as Nasca made a circle with her sword, creating several orbs of blue-green light around her, and how Trigger’s cannon was building up power. Seeing what was coming, Unicorn struck her left hip seven times.

\\\\\\\ RALLY! ///////

The two behemoths glowed as they transformed into a glowing construct shield. Unicorn took the shield into her right hand as she moved the Queen Memory into her Max Drive port.

>} QUEEN! MAXIMUM DRIVE! {<

STARFALL!!!

FINAL CANNON!!!

“GRAND BASTION!!!”

Unicorn’s shield shined as a construct; fortified castle formed around her. At the same time, Trigger’s cannon fired a massive beam blast straight for the castle, while Nasca’s orbs fired continuous, steaking shots of light. The two attacks slammed into Unicorn’s defense, one from below and another from above. The castle continued to hold even through the onslaught that they were hitting her with. However, it was not to last. The castle was showing cracks along the walls, the turrets were beginning to crumble and fall, and bit by bit the construct was breaking apart.

*Crack*

The two attacks pierced through the construct and struck at the center, creating a large-scale explosion that shook everything for the next five city blocks. A fireball flew out of the explosion and into a building that was still under construction, smashing through several concrete walls before finally stopping inside.

I think that was Unicorn just now, I’m heading in after her! Nasca announced.

Trigger gave her the thumbs up.

Nasca flew straight into the unfinished building, following the trail of destruction until she finally found Unicorn, her armor had reverted back to its default form, but now she was kneeling, the armor itself looked cracked, even the lenses of the helmet. Unicorn panted; her armor released several sparks as it tried to maintain its current form. Nasca approached Unicorn and pointed her sword right at her face.

Now it’s over, Unicorn, no more Dopant attacks, no more evil plots!

Unicorn looked up at Nasca and said weakly. “If…If that’s what you want then fine…if you’re going to take me down, then do it.” Unicorn reached for her Unicorn Memory and took it out.

The armor disappeared into particles of light, and much to Nasca’s shock, it was Sunset Shimmer. Nasca’s blade wavered as she took a step back. S-SUNSET SHIMMER?! W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!

“Yeah…I’m Unicorn…Always have been, and you…you’ve been my partner…fighting Dopants side-by-side, and now…I guess if I’m going to die in this new hell…it’s better if it’s by your hands…” Sunset smiled up at Nasca, at Rainbow Dash, and finally collapsed.

Nasca didn’t understand what was happening, Sunset Shimmer, the Queen of Mean of CHS, was Kamen Rider Unicorn? But there was no denying what was before her very eyes. This…This is so effed up! Ugh, whatever, I’ll just take her in to Shining Armor and let the cops do their thing. I guess…

“I can’t let you do that.”

Nasca looked around when she heard the unknown voice. What, who’s there?!

From Nasca’s left, a figure walked towards them. The stranger was female, wearing a black leather suit and black bike helmet. The woman kept to the shadows, but from her hand movements, she was reaching for her helmet, and in the next second, took it off and tossed it away.

“I can’t have you take her away, if this false world is to be tore down, she’s essential to it all.”

Who are you? Nasca asked.

“Me?”

< EQUAL! >

< XTREME! >

“I’m just a past villain coming to even the score. Henshin.”

> EQUAL! <

{*X*} XTREEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMEEE! {*X*}

A blast of crimson, navy-blue, and black light went off inside the building. When the rush of energy died down, Nasca looked upon a new Rider, that of Kamen Rider Equal Balance Breaker. Who…Who the hell are you?!

I see, so you have no memories of even me. Thank you, you’ve just confirmed my theory. Now, I’ll be taking Sunset before you make a mistake, said Equal.

Nasca turned her attention towards Equal and brandished her sword in her direction. Not before you tell me what you want with her! She may be the Queen of Mean, and a villain, but right now you look more like the villain behind the villain who’s come to kill their mook for failing their mission! And I won’t let you hurt her!

Equal tapped her chin as she hummed in contemplation. Well, can’t fault you there. But, then again, why do you care if I have come to eliminate her? Isn’t she your sworn enemy? Why is it that you’re concerned with her wellbeing?

Nasca hesitated. Why was she concerned about Sunset Shimmer? She just found out she was the bad guy and was about two seconds away from taking her out before she revealed her identity. And what was this feeling in her heart that was telling her to help Sunset?

[{X}] DIVIDE! [{X}]

Before Nasca could react, a navy-blue beam of light struck her. She tried to move, but it felt as if time and space around her had slow down to a crawl, even ice was forming around her entire body. Equal ceased her attack when she saw that everything from Nasca’s neck down was covered in ice. With your speed power, you should be able to vibrate that ice and generate enough heat to melt it away in about, oh, five minutes or so. Equal casually walked over and picked up Sunset, holding her by the waist with her right arm. Which will give me plenty of time to disappear.

WAIT! LET HER GO! Nasca shouted.

Equal walked to the edge of the unfinished wall that faced the city, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. Search your feelings, Rainbow Dash. You know I won’t hurt her, and neither do you. Stop thinking about what you believe your memories are telling you and start to listen to your heart! All of you!

Once again, Nasca was shocked to hear her name called out, and this time by an unknown Rider. Equal crouched and jumped out of the building and disappeared into the night like a ghost. Nasca didn’t know what to make of all this, confusion was prominent in her mind right now, memories of fighting a villain and the feelings of wanting to protect Sunset. What did it all mean?

NASCA!

OVER HERE!

Trigger entered the floor and followed Nasca’s voice until he found her frozen in place. What the heck? What happened to you?!

Some new Rider I’ve never seen before did this. She ran off with…

She took Unicorn?

Nasca nodded.

Don’t worry we’ll take them down, you couldn’t have known she had an ally, hell, I wasn’t even aware there was another Rider backing her up. Now, let’s get you outta this ice, said Trigger.

Wait, you need to hear this. Nasca looked directly at Trigger as she spoke, Kamen Rider Unicorn, is Sunset Shimmer.