• Published 19th May 2019
  • 2,036 Views, 51 Comments

Ponies with Horns - Justice3442



Starlight and Sunburst are roommates. Shenanigans ensue. Shenanigans with a body count.

  • ...
13
 51
 2,036

Carl Himself says 'Fuck no!' at the end of this! Or?

Throwing the mayor's stupid, racist corpse out the window, because, hey! I'm being reversed racismimed Starlight screamed. "So, the mayor of the city greeted us with 'Hey the world's most deranged couple!' And I screamed you are not being railroaded! I don't want this fic, so how about I let Carl himself do me doing him!"

"Outie!" Sunburst declared. "Too Much To Do About Nothing for me!" he sang.

"Carl dosen't need this damage!" Carl screamed. "Sunburst, don't be Equestria's biggest douch tornado because the host needs someone to help him."

"Yay!" GaaaBooo screamed in utter delight. "We've gone full meta! Justice keep writing this one, they basically, ...alright fine, just get back to 'All that Shimmers', you're basically threatening Sunset with your hotness."

Comments ( 3 )

I'm too happy that you're writing again to care about the specifics. Which... well, that happened.

Um. Uh. What just happened?

Most random update ever, but I'm just glad you're back. :yay:
Funnily enough I was just watching that series the other day because I apparently had missed out on a bunch of them.

Login or register to comment