• Published 22nd Jan 2019
  • 5,574 Views, 32 Comments

What if Biollante went to Equestria? - Shazam 25



First of the What if One Shots for Tarbtano Story, The Bridge.

  • ...
2
 32
 5,574

Biollante's Day

Junior, Xenilla, and Biollante were standing in front of the doors that lead to the throne room. Before they enter, they were stopped by Captain Blueberry Frost which Junior nodded and saluted her.

"Junior." She said.

"Captain," Junior said back.

"Who?" Biollante asked.

"From what Junior told me, that's Captain Blueberry Frost the Captain of the Guards. She was also the reason that Junior is a member of the Royal Guards." Xenilla said.

Biollante looks at Junior and Captain Frost and notices how Junior was friendly towards her. She notices that he treated Captain as a friend, but with Princess Luna, he treated her like his equal. Never once call her Princess, always calling her Luna. She was brought out of her thoughts when Captain Frost stepped up to her.

"Never thought Ah see a forest nymph inside the castle or seeing one this big." Captain Frost said.

"Captain, that's Biollante. She's my and Xenilla's older sister." Junior said.

"Your sister?! But why isn't she a unicorn-like you and your, Icka'brod was it?" Captain Frost asked.

"That's because Biollante is a plant-like kaiju from our world. Unlike me, which I was born after traveling through a black hole, Biollante was born from a human and rose cells with our fathers cells added later." Xenilla explains.

"And no, I'm not a clone," Biollante added.

Still Captain Frost was surprise. She was wondering why Xenilla looks like Junior's twin, but she never thought that the humans from Junior kingdom where be able to created this two.

"But, you are clones! How are you not?" Captain Frost asked.

"We maybe born differently, but we are not clones. A clone is a replication, a copy, which we are not. We are altered, improved in some ways, changed in others. We both have a father, but we have no mother." Xenilla explain.

"But should Junior's mother be your mother as well?" Captain Frost asked confused.

"Captain, I'm adopted. I never knew my true parents. Plus Xenilla has no love for humans and Biollante wanted to be left alone." Junior remind her.

"That's true. However, I have learned my lesson about threatening Junior's human mother. I even kept the Mutations from going after her, the best I could anyways." Xenilla said.

"I never met Junior's mother, but from what he has told me during his visits, she sounds like a nice human. I would love to meet her someday." Biollante said.

Captain Frost sigh and remember why she was here in the first place.

"Right Ah almost forgot. I have heard a report that there was a Chimera in town and I was going to report to Princess Celestia about it..." Captain Frost said before Junior overspoke her.

"Sorry Captain, but we have already deal with it." He said.

"Biollante already deal with it," Xenilla said.

"How?" Captain Frost asked.

"Does this castle have roses?" Xenilla said.

"We have all kinds of plants and flowers around the castle." Captain said.

"Do you take care of them?" Biollante asked getting a bit close to her face.

Captain Frost nearly back away from Biollante, she saw no mouth but the eyes were showing that there something deadly behind them, she tries to speak but something in her mind was telling not to risk it so she nodded.

"Good, anyone that takes care of nature is okay in my book," Biollante said happily as she backed away.

"Sorry about that Captain, because our sister is part rose, she cares very much for nature. Mess with it and you get on her bad side." Junior said.

"Noted." Captain Frost said, released her breath she didn't know she was holding.

"In the meantime, we need to see Princess Celestia. We don't want ponies to get the wrong idea about our sister." Xenilla said.

"I take it that the Chimera got on her bad side?" Captain Frost asked.

"Twice." The three siblings said in unison.

Captain Frost decided not to ask and open the doors to the throne room where Luna was talking to Celestia and Cadance. Captain Frost step up and bow to the three princesses. Junior, Xenilla, and Biollante step up and stood still.

"Captain, I take you are here to give your reported?" Celestia said.

"Yes Princess. Thanks to Princess Luna and Blade Dancer getting most of the ponies were out of harm's way, no pony was hurt and the threat was dealt with before the guards arrive." Captain Frost said.

"Good, I see Junior, Xenilla and our newcomer is here," Celestia said.

"Yes, I met them outside the throne room. They wish to explain Biollante actions." Captain Frost said.

"Biollante?" Celestia asked.

Biollante wasn't sure why she was so nervous. From what she could tell this Celestia was a kind ruler like Luna. But from what Junior and Xenilla told her, the two Princesses together was just as powerful as them. She stepped up and look at the Alicorn. Luna smiled down at Biollante and nodded.

"I'm Biollante Princess. I do apologize for any scares with the ponies from town. You see for the longest time, I thought my brothers were gone, taken from me. When humans appear on my island and told me what happened. I was angry and sad about it. When I found myself in this realm I sense them and went to find them. I end up leading the Chimera to the town. After I meeting with Princess Luna and Blade Dancer, as well as my brothers, we heard some screams and rush over there. While Princess Luna and Blade Dancer got the ponies to safely, I and my brothers fought the Chimera. I got upset when it was able to attack my brothers and I didn't kill it until it burnt some roses. It was the first kill I made since I was "born". I remove all traces of the Chimera due to how angry I was. Princess Luna said that you understand the needs to protect family before we came here." Biollante explain.

"I do. Biollante, I have learned long ago that Kaiju are different then ponies and they may have to kill. Junior has already save Canterlot from the Gyaos and Xenilla had saved Cadance from an old evil King from the past. I can tell you will only attack if the things you love are in danger." Celestia said.

Biollante turns to her brothers and saw them smile at her. If she had a mouth she would smile back. Instead she nods at them.

"Luna has told me you were born of three genes. I understand you hate being called a clone, but you must understand why. Cloning is dangerous and I don't wish it to study on. But why did humans create you?" Celestia said.

"I was meant to be a human reborn. Dr. Genshiro Shiragami was my creator. You see, he had a daughter named Erika, she loves taking care of roses. However, this was a fight going on between the humans. The fight was over our father's cells. Some of the humans thought they should destroy the cells and were able to do so, but they end up killing Erika while destroying the cells. Dr. Genshiro Shiragami was upset about the lost and in five years, he combines his daughter cells with that of a rose." Biollante explains.

"And what of your father?" Luna asked.

"From what I was able to hear, my father was imprisonment at Mt. Mihara, a mountain from our realm after his latest attack. When the humans try once again to get ahold of my father's cell, either to destroy them and use them for their reasons, they end somehow damaging some of the roses. Dr. Shiragami end up joining the humans that were making weapons to destroy our father, but he combines some of my father's cells into the other cells. What he didn't know is that my human cells and father's cells would cause me to turn from a rose to a kaiju. Plus the two cells would fight over my body. The first time I become aware of humans beside Dr. Shiragami, I was scare and it didn't help that their fighting was destroying some of the plants that were in the lab. I had enough and attack. I was only able to kill one of the humans and the other two escape . Knowing how dangerous it was to remain there, I have moved into a lake where I was able to "see" the human city. Had the genes not been fighting I would had thought about protecting it." Biollante continues.

"And when did you meet your father?" Cadance asked.

"The human's fight over his cells cause him to be released and I was able to sense him. I wasn't sure why at the time so I call out to him. When he show up, I was scared. I thought he was there to attack me. So I thought it was best to attack first, but I was overpowered. I really couldn't move my body to dodge his attacks and I was only able to use my vines to keep him away. After being badly hurt in my first attack I had retreated to space to heal. However, during that time, the two genes kept fighting over my body and finally, my father cells won out in the end. I went back down to the planet and found that humans were attacking my father. I destroy some of their weapons and attack my father once more. I seem to have the upper hand, but he was able to overpower me again. That was last time I ever saw my father. I once again return to space and remain there until I notice an island getting destroy and rebuild it to make it my home." Biollante finished.

"So you were never meant to be a clone, but as human daughter reborn?" Celestia asked.

"Yes." Biollante nodded.

"I see, what of your creator?" Celestia asked again.

"He was killed. After seeing what I have become, he never wanted to mess with any cells again. One of the humans that attack in his lab kill him. However, I heard that he was killed by one of the weapons that humans had made. Sometimes, I'll find myself thinking about him and wondering if he is doing ok. I know he’s gone, but he might be lonely. It won't be possible for Erika to join him, because her soul rests in me. So until I die, she won't be at peace. Sometimes I can hear her, either she is crying or singing. My human cells and Father cells had stopped fighting over my body letting me live how I want to. It wasn't until I met Junior and Xenilla that I felt whole." Biollante said and look at her brothers.

"Our first meeting wasn't great." Junior said looking a bit sheepish.

"We end up destroying some of nature in our fight when we both sense her." Xenilla added.

"And I was able to stop them and keep them from fighting as I repair the damage. We sort of sat down and spoke." Biollante said.

"We agreed. We would be allowed to visit Biollante as long as we keep the war away from her." Junior said.

"Because I was the leader of the Mutations I had to warn them to stay away from the island. Most listen, but for some that did not, they answer to me." Xenilla said.

"By the way sister, if any of the Mutations made it to your home, I apologize. They must have done so without me knowing." He added.

"Not worry Xenny. They couldn't even get on the island." Biollante said before she groan.

"Darn human genes!" She added.

"At least the Terra Defenders had no reason to go. Some did ask me why and I told them about Biollante." Junior added.

Celestia nodded. Even though Biollante was different than Junior and Xenilla, she could tell they were close.

"I will explain everything to the rest of the Equestria in the morning. For now, I think some of you would like to rest?" Celestia said.

"Might as well," Xenilla said.

"You are welcome to stay here for the night Lady Biollante. We'll have a guest room ready for you." Luna added.

"Thank you. Due to being part plant, I do need sunlight to keep up energy. I guess a little sleep would be nice." Biollante said.

"Captain?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, your highness." Captain Frost bow.

"Right this way Miss Biollante." She said to Biollante.

"Please, just Biollante will do." She said.

"Just like Junior. Everypony here calls him King Godzilla but he likes Junior better." Captain Frost said and lead Biollante down the hall.

"Junior, Xenilla." Celestia said making the two brothers turn to her.

"Do you have any idea how she got here? From what I remember Lady Lea said that none of your allies were hit when the more dangerous Kaijus were sent here." She asked.

"We are not sure. Biollante has no clue how she got here. The last thing she remembered was going to sleep on her island and waking up in Equestria." Junior said.

"And we don't know why she is a different body, maybe the barrier is started to heal much faster than we thought." Xenilla added.

"Possibly, but for now, let's make sure she feels welcome here. She is your sister and I know how important family is for someone." Celestia said.

Junior and Xenilla nodded.


The next morning, Biollante woke from the sun peeking in through the window. She got out of the bed she was using, still a little surprised to be sleeping on a bed. She end up opening a window to let the sunlight cover her. As she said, she is part plant. All she needs is sunlight and she was good to go. She was drawn away from the sun when she heard a knock on the door. She walked over to the door, and after remember seeing how Captain Frost do it and open it. She looked down to see another Alicorn but it wasn't Celestia, Luna or Cadance. She was a new one she was staring at her with her jaw drop.

"Can I help you?" Biollante asked snapping the Alicorn out of her shock.

"Err, Yes. Sorry, I'm Twilight Sparkle. I heard there was a new Kaiju and I wanted to meet it, but I never thought it would have been a Forest Nymph." The Alicorn said.

"So you know what I truly am?" Biollante asked.

"Yes, Princess Celestia told me everything about you. I understand what you did and why. Trust me, I'm no stranger when it comes to defending yourself. I may not kill, but..." Twilight said.

"Calm yourself. I will not attack you unless you harm nature or my brothers. I can tell you seem to be a nice princess." Biollante said.

"Thanks," Twilight said blushing.

"And don't worry, I and my friends love nature and we have no ill well to your brothers, but we couldn't help but be wary of Xenilla when we first met him." She added.

Biollante nodded, she knew her brother was always thinking of plans and not all of them were good. At least he kept the plans he had away from her. She notices that Twilight wanted to ask something else, but didn't say anything.

"You wish to ask me something?" She said surprising Twilight.

"Um...yes. Well, it just...When Junior and Xenilla first came here, they were turned into unicorns. When I heard about you, I thought you'll be a unicorn too. So why are you a Forest Nymph instead of a Unicorn?" Twilight asked sheepishly.

"I don't know, but if I were to guess, it might be because I'm part rose. That what I think and I'm not sure how I got to this realm before you asked." Biollante said thinking.

Twilight sigh, there goes one question she had in mind. Biollante steps out of the room and close the door. She looked around and didn't see any guards around her.

"Why don't you have any guards? When I saw Princesses Celestia, Luna and Cadance, there were some guards around them." She asked Twilight.

"I'm a new princess. But I was just a normal unicorn once. I study under Princess Celestia until I became an Alicorn. So I don't have guards or my Castle." Twilight explain.

Biollante nodded. She was still trying to figure out this realm, but it appears that she doesn't have to worry about being attacked by these ponies. Junior has told her what some of the ponies first thought about him and the princess was working on a plan to clear things up.

"So, you want to get some breakfast?" Twilight asked.

Twilight had no idea what was wrong with her. Here she was, talking to a Kaiju with millions of questions and she is drawing up a blank mind. She was not sure why, but with Lea, she enjoys being around her. But with Biollante, she can't stop feeling so nervous.

"I already have eaten. All I need is sunlight and I'm good for the whole day." Biollante told her.

"Oh, right, part rose. Sorry." Twilight said feeling stupid for forgetting that.

Biollante notices that Twilight was trying to be nice to her, but appear to be struggling with what she wanted to say. She remembered something that she saw Blade Dancer do to Xenilla on the way to the castle and decided to try it with Twilight. She reaches her head over to Twilight's head and nuzzled it. Twilight was a bit surprised by the action and notices how the nuzzle felt, but she could tell it was met to help her calm down.

"Sorry, sorry. I had a million questions for you and when I finally meet you, I can't think of any of them. I guess I thought you'll be a unicorn like Junior and Xenilla, but see you as a forest nymph I guess I have to think of different questions for you." Twilight said.

"It fine Twilight. I have questions of my own. I don't know much about this place and I'm not sure where my brothers are, but if you don't mind..." Biollante said.

"Sure, I'll be happy to explain everything I know about Equestria." Twilight said happily.

"First I would like to know something. What were the Gyaos doing here in this realm? I know about them well enough, but it seems strange they would come to this realm." Biollante asked.

"Well, I didn't know what a Gyaos was until I first saw one at the Castle of the Two Sisters back in Everfree Forest," Twilight explains as the two walked down the hall.


After asking and answering questions between each other, Twilight and Biollante found Luna and Blade Dancer.

"Princess Twilight." Blade Dancer bow to her.

"Please don't bow. I'm still not used to that." Twilight said.

"It's good to see that you are awake Lady Biollante. I trust the bed was to your liking?" Luna said to Biollante.

"It was a little weird, due to me sleeping on the ground back at my island, but I was able to sleep well thanks to my human cells." Biollante said.

Luna nodded and notice how she and Twilight were standing close to each other. She could tell from the minute Celestia told her about Biollante, Twilight was beaming with questions. It appears that most of Twilight’s questions were answered. Biollante was enjoying being around Twilight beside that she was mostly left alone.

"Luna, Blade Dancer. Can we take a walk? I would like to see more of your kingdom and wish to know how you two somehow won my brother's hearts." Biollante asked.

The question causes a different reaction from the two mares. Blade Dancer just blushes, but Luna's wings shot up when she blush.

"Um, sure Lady Biollante. But I and Junior are just friends." Luna said trying to force her wings back down.

Biollante may not know much about love like her brothers, but she was aware of how quickly Luna denied about being in love with Junior. Her human cells pick up on it and started to make her act on it.

"Really? I thought you and Junior make a nice couple. I mean you call you Luna, instead of Princess Luna. I thought something was going on between you." Biollante tease.

Luna wish her wings weren't as stiff as a board, because she could have used them to cover her red face. Sadly Blade Dancer and Twilight both saw her face and were surprised to see it.

"Princess Luna? You're in love with Junior?" Twilight asked.

"Yes...No...I don't know...He...I..." Luna shuttered.

Biollante groans when she notices what just happen.

"Augh! I'm sorry. My humans cells had been acting up again. Normally they are quiet, but ever since I got here they been acting up at random times. My father cells have been unusually quiet." Biollante said.

Luna nodded as she fought her red face and wings to calm down. Blade Dancer thought back how she first met Junior and try to court with him, but she didn't know that Junior didn't have a clue on what she was doing. When she met Xenilla she has mistaken him for Junior at first but was able to see how different the two where. But there was something about him that she likes and he wasn't too upset about the things she did with him.

"Forgiven me Princess Luna, but were you and Junior enemies at one point?" Twilight asked.

Biollante raises an eyebrow at that, not sure why those two would-be enemies.

"It fine Princess Twilight. You see when Junior and I first meet, I thought he was attacking the castle. So we fought, I was able to beat him, but he did damage me well. If I had not be wary of his fighting style, I might have more injuries than what I had before. Plus it not every day you fight a unicorn with the strength of one of the most powerful Alicorns in Equestria." Luna explain.

"I take it Junior explain his actions." Biollante asked.

"Yes, but I still didn't trust him. There’s something about him that had me on edge. I didn't want any of my little ponies being hurt by him. So I kept a close eye on him from the shadows." Luna explain.

"Junior would never hurt anyone unless they hurt him first. It's his own rule, "Attack back if they attack first". I take it the guards try to hurt him?" Biollante asked.

"No, he was in a daze and some of the guards were just trying to him, but he thought he was being attacked and fought back. We come to learn the whole thing was just a misunderstanding." Blade Dancer said.

Biollante nodded. She was the same way, she attacks her father when the first met after all.

"You seem to know Junior well, I thought you were from another castle?" Biollante asked.

"Well, I use to be a guard here, but after seeing the Gyaos up close and seeing what Junior truly look like. I had mixed feelings about him. I thought by getting away, I'll be able to fix those feels, but I end up meeting Xenilla who I mistook for Junior at first." Blade Dancer said.

"As fantastic as this story is, I need to be on my way. It was nice meeting with you Biollante." Twilight spoke up.

"Of course. Thanks for explain somethings to me Twilight." Biollante said.

"I'll let Princess Celestia know where you three are going to be. Have a great time!" Twilight said and walked down the hall.

Biollante turn back to Blade Dancer and waited for her to continue. Blade Dancer nodded and remembering how the first meeting with Xenilla went.

"I um, when Xenilla told them that Junior was his brother, I um, past out from it. When I first awoke he was there and I got to know him a little. At first I thought he was just a jerk, dismissing love, but I didn't know he was agreeing with me. When I first heard what he thought of love, I punch him in the face." Blade Dancer said.

"You did what?!" Biollante asked surprised, even Luna was shocked by the action.

"I knew what he was and I thought he was going to fight back, but I was too stubborn to care at the time. I didn't fall for him until after I learn of King Sombra return and what he made him see. I get the feeling you wouldn't like it either." Blade Dancer said.

"What did he see?" Luna asked.

"A world without Junior there. I was able to piece it together after watching him use a chessboard and pieces to layout ways he could stop it from happening. The pieces wherein the colors of their beams and every time the blue king piece fell he reset the whole board. I figured out that the blue king piece was Junior and he was trying to keep him alive." Blade Dancer explain, remembering how Xenilla looks every time the king piece fell.

Biollante look skywards and close her eyes. She knew what Xenilla feels about Junior not being around to save Terra, if this King Sombra were to do the same to her, she would show Sombra how much of a monster she can be. She thought she lost her brothers once and she doesn't want to feel that ever again.

"Xenilla looks so unhealthy, he look like he hasn't slept in days and ignore everything and every pony around him. When I was able to get him to relax I went to leave but he made me stay. He seems to understand that I was there for him and he needs someone to lean on." Blade Dancer said as they step out to the castle gardens.

"I see, what about you Luna? I was told after Junior fought off the Gyaos you let Junior stay in your chambers." Biollante asked Luna.

"I didn't come to understand Junior and was mostly confused as to why he fought to protect Equestria even though it was not his home. Some of the castle staff had check up on him and they seem shocked and scared from what they saw. I enter my chambers myself and saw what spook the Castle Staff. No matter how much I try to forget, I'll never get Junior scared body out of my mind." Luna said not noticing Blade Dancer looking away.

"I was so confused by the sight, it didn't make sense. When I fought him, I didn't give him any scars or when he fought the Gyaos, the scars look to be there for years. I know I had my reason for not trusting Junior, but seeing that many scars had changed my mind about what he was and what he went through. He awoke at the time and was still on edge, but once I told him I wasn't there to hurt him he relax." Luna continues.

"Junior told me about the fights he been in. I never saw his scars, but I told him he was welcome to recover on my island from his fight if he was unable to return to his." Biollante said remembering each fight Junior had been in.

"Junior seems to see me for me. Even when we first fought, he never calls me Princess. He explains how he got his scars and his title, King of the Monsters. I could feel that Junior was started to trust me and I to him. I even show him my..." Luna stop there, she didn't want any ponies to hear what she was about to say.

Biollante was quiet, Blade Dancer and Luna both had different reasons to like her brothers, but she could see it. They were in love of some form.

"I did speak to my sister about it. She says I'm not really in love with Junior, but I feel something tells me otherwise. Didn't help that she send Junior to Mako Island as a prank!" Luna said.

"Mako Island? Biollante asked.

"Capital of the Mermares. When I heard that I was afraid of what they would do to him. The Mermares rarely have visitors inside their kingdom and it didn't help that Junior was the only stallion there!" Luna said upset and blushing.

"So you went to "rescue" him right?" Biollante asked her.

"Yes, only to learn I was worried over nothing. Junior had no idea what they were trying to do with him and Queen Maui was teaching him something for me for Cadance's baby shower." Luna said still remembering how upset she was with both Junior and Celestia.

"I try to set him up with a prank of my own when we return to the castle, but I end up giving Junior his student. I never saw Junior going out of his way to teach one of his biggest fans in the way he was taught." Luna said.

"Really? I guess it goes to show how kind-hearted he can be." Blade Dancer smile.

"Junior told me a lot about his teacher. He lives on an island fair different than ours and he was known to protect the humans on that island. When Junior was young, he would follow his teacher everywhere and try to mimic his every move. From what he told me, he didn't do very well." Biollante said making a giggle sound.

"Oh? What happened?" Luna asked.

"When he tried to use a tree as a type of batting weapon, he told me that he was still learning so I didn't get too angry with him, he met to remove some of the branches, but he ends up breaking it and the broken part bonk him on the head." Biollante said try not to laugh.

Both Luna and Blade Dancer cover their mouths to hold in their laughter.

"But it didn't end there, Oh no, one time he tried to copy a shoulder tackle on a tree, because he didn't know what else to use, he not only miss the tree, but he buries himself inside a boulder with his feet hanging out!" Biollante said.

None of them could hold it in, they all burst out laughing. Luna really couldn't believe that Junior would mess up so badly on his first time learning to fight but then again, she wasn't good at learning to fight when she first started. Blade Dancer had no idea that the King of Monsters was so terrible at fighting when he first started his training. Biollante had waited until after Junior left her island to start laughing. When Xenilla came to visit, she told him about his training and even he couldn't help but to laugh about it.

The three were able to control their laughter and continue their walk. Biollante learn more about the two mares and what they did. She was sorry for Luna after hearing about her transformation into Nightmare Moon, but joke if she hadn't change back Junior would knock the sense back into her. She soon notices a flower stand and walks over to it. She dislikes seeing flowers getting pick from their place, but she was aware there were some flowers that humans like and she let them keep it. These flowers were well cared for and seem to be very happy. She then notices three mares staring at her. After seeing Captain Frost and Princess Twilight with the same looks, she knew why they were staring at her.

"Yes, I'm a forest nymph, I think Princess Celestia would have told the ponies by now." Biollante said.

"Oh! We’re sorry. We were just so shocked on seeing you. I heard stories of nymphs but I never thought I’d see one." Roseluck said sheepishly.

"And for some reason, you remind us of someone." Lily Flower said.

"Yeah, he was just about as big as you and didn't know what he was looking for." Flower Wishes said.

"Did you get his name?" Biollante asked know there were very few Kaijus that were as big as her.

"It was King Godzilla." Roseluck said.

Biollante shook her head. While it appears that her new body made her near the same size as her brothers, her true form, in her monstrous state, was one of the biggest Kaijus in the world.

"I see, what was he here for?" Biollante asked.

"For some flowers of someone that had passed away. We don't know who he wanted for, but we could see he was trying to show how kind hearted he was. I was one of the ponies that was scared of him, but not anymore." Roseluck explain.

"I see, I well understand the use for flowers for lost loved ones. I hated it when flowers are picked, but I understand the many reasons people pick them. I always make sure others have a good reason to pick the flowers off my island and warn them that if they mistreat them, I will find them." Biollante said.

"So your not upset with us?" Lily Flower asked.

"No, not at all. You're doing a good job with the flowers you have. I'm quite proud of you three." Biollante said.

"Thank you! Wow we made a nymph proud!" Flower WIshes cheer.

"You made a Kaiju proud." Biollante corrected them.

That shock the three flower mares. They turn her and look her over. They couldn't see how she was a Kaiju however, as it stated that Nymphs can be different sizes. Biollante notices the looks and shows the signs of her smirking.

"The one you call King Godzilla, is my little brother." She said.

"WHAT?!" The flower mares shouted.

"We're sorry! We didn't know you were royalty Queen Biollante." They said and bow it her.

"Please, just call me Biollante. I'm not a Queen, like how Junior and our father is not a king." Biollante said.

"Well, the ponies here treat him like royalty because of his title. He seems to not mind being called by his title." Roseluck said.

Biollante shook her head. She heard some of the ponies call him King Godzilla and even call Xenilla an Ambassador. When she asked, he told her it was his cover story from the royal couple in the Crystal Empire. It means that he was from another kingdom that wishes to learn about another. She had a feeling once Celestia tell everypony who she is, she’s going to be called Queen or even Princess Biollante. She even heard that Destroyah is mistaken for a princess from time to time.

She was quite surprised to hear that Destroyah wasn't attacking everything left to right. Biollante met her once and they end up almost destroying her island had Xenilla not show up. She didn't stay mad at him for long as she learns that Destroyah was knocked out of the sky on their way back to their base. So Xenilla was keeping his promise.

However just because Destroyah is working with Xenilla doesn't mean she could forgive what she did to Junior. She'll never forget it. Destroyah kill him, those three words were enough to make her hate Destroyah, but she had put up with her for Xenilla shake. She even warned Destroyah if she tries to kill her brothers, there will be nowhere to hide from her.

"Miss Biollante? Are you alright?" Roseluck asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh? What? Oh yes, I'm sorry. I got lost in thought for a minute there." Biollante said.

"That's good, for a second you look upset about something. We started to worry that you might attack us." Lily Flowers said.

"I won't attack you unless you harm nature or my brothers. As long as you don't do that, you won't get on my bad side." Biollante told them.

"Like the Chimera did?" Flower Wishes asked.

Biollante nodded and the three flower mares relax, knowing how to stay on her good side. Biollante like this place but it was starting to feel a little crowned. After given a wave goodbye to the three mares, she walked over to Luna and Blade Dancer who notices something was wrong.

"Are you okay Lady Biollante?" Luna asked.

"Yes, your home is very nice, but I'm starting to feel like I need to get out of here. Head somewhere with trees over my head, I don't hate this town, I just notices how many ponies are here and well..." Biollante explains.

"Hm, I think I know where you can stay. It might take you far away from your brothers, but we can use a spell that will let you come to visit." Luna said.

"And where that?" Biollante asked.

"I need to inform my sister. We need to take the train." Luna said.

"Are you sure Princess Luna?" Blade Dancer asked, shock to heard Luna was asked for a train.

"I am. Please lead Lady Biollante to the Train Station, Colonel Blade Dancer. I will return." Luna said and teleport to the castle.


It wasn't long before Luna had return and Celestia was with her. Junior and Xenilla were there too, as they wonder where their sister will be staying. During the train ride, Luna told Celestia about Junior's first days of training and how badly he messed up. Junior defend himself saying he was young, but it didn't stop everyone else from laughing. It wasn't long until the train pulls up at another station and the rest of the Mane Six and the Terra Defenders might up with them. Biollante got to know each one of them a bit before they head into the woods that Twilight told her was called the Everfree Forest.

It wasn't long until the reach the ruins of an old castle. Biollante had to guess it was the Castle of the Two Sisters Twilight told her about.

"I understand you were informed about this castle. Though Twilight and Lady Lea had been come here in ways to help not only to get the Kaijus home but also to see if they can find anything to help find the more dangerous ones." Celestia said.

"This is also where the Tree of Harmony rest. The Gyaos attack the tree here and we are hoping you can protect it as well." Luna added.

"I see." Biollante said look over the ruined castle.

"If you need anything, you're welcome to Ponyville any time." Twilight said.

"Thank you. If you choose to come here again, I wish to be informed so I don't attack you by mistake." Biollante said.

"Sure you can handle this?" Junior asked.

"I bet she can, I mean come on! Every time one of the forest dangerous creatures come near your sister scare them off." Rainbow said.

"Well, animals can sense danger better than we can." Fluttershy spoke up.

"Plus, they end up staying way if they know what’s good for them." Applejack added.

"I can handle it Junior. After all, I am a Godzilla." Biollante said.

"Fine. Just to be sure to visit from time to time." Junior smile.

"We'll try to do the same if we get the chance. Maybe I and Junior can visit at the same time." Xenilla smirk.

"Sound good to me." Biollante said.

The three children of Godzilla Senior hug once again before everypony left Biollante alone. Biollante watch until they disappear, but knew they will be back.

"I understand how you feel now father. I'm sorry I attack you when we first met. I felt the same lonely pain you did when Junior and Xenilla was bought to this realm. I think you brought me here because you don't want me to be alone, do you?" Biollante said and looks in the sky.

Biollante turn and walk inside the Ruin Castle already have some ideas what she could do to clean the place up a little.


Harmony smile as she watch Biollante started to clean the castle. Her realm was still going under repairs, but it was looking better than before. She then heard a grunt behind her and just smile.

"You sure you want her to remain in that realm? It took a lot of power to bring her here and give her a body that won't scare off the ponies." She said not looking behind her.

"I'm sure. I may not be there for my children, but that doesn't mean I want them to have the same pain I did." The voice said behind her.

"It was very kind of you to reunited your children. Maybe if you show the humans that type of kinds they wouldn't shoot at you." Harmony said.

"Junior can protect the human if he wishes that his choice. I will never forgive them for what they did to me. To me all humans are just bugs." The voice said.

"What about the ones that earn your trust?" Harmony asked smirking.

"Will you stop that! I hate when you bring those three up!" The voice yelled.

"Miki and Azura had help you in any way they can. Miki did her best to leave you be and Azura did take of your son when he first hatch." Harmony said.

A grunt was heard, but Harmony didn't bring up the third person for a good reason. He was the first human not only to gain her guest trust, but also betray it.

"Biollante is the only Kaiju that I'm letting stay in that realm. It had slowed down the repairs for my realm, but I can see how much you care about them, King Godzilla Senior." Harmony said.

Godzilla Sr, grunt and turn away. He won't admit it, but he was very proud of his children's choices, they each carve their paths and he was happy for them. He let a smile come to his face.

"See, I told you he'll smile!" A kind voice spoke up.

"So what?! It's not like I care." A dark voice said.

Harmony turned and saw her other two guests. Without saying anything she shows a window of Mothra Lea and Twilight Sparkle getting a letter that shock Twilight before she jumps for joy.

"Lea pick a fine friend to be within that world." The kind voice said.

"Still can't believe she's a Mothra of all things." The dark voice said.

"She's both. She may be a Mothra, but she is also a Battra. You sure be proud of her." Harmony said.

"Yeah, whatever." The dark voice said.

"Oh stop it Battra! You were proud to hear that you have a daughter! Is it too much to be happy for her?! She even friends with Godzilla son!" The kind voice yelled.

"And what are you going to do about Mothra?!" Battra yelled back.

The two giant moths started to get into each other face until Godzilla Sr. pull them away.

"How about you to go visit her?" He said.

"WHAT?!" The two moths yelled in shock.

"That's a good idea, the two you will not only meet your daughter, but you can learn about her too. I will allow you to stay until sunset, after that you must return here. I don't have enough power to let you stay if my realm wasn't destroyed..." Harmony said.

"It's okay. We understand, and Senior that is the best thing I heard seen we met the real you." Mothra said happily.

Godzilla Sr. let go of the Moths and grunted. Battra hated to admit it, but he did like the idea, he never got a chance to meet his daughter and this gave him a chance.

"Very well! I go along with this, but don't expect me to pick any flowers or flying over rainbows! We going to see Lea and that's it!" Battra said.

"I never was. I need some time to make you somebodies, hopefully, I can have it done in time before, he shows up again." Harmony said.

Mothra look sadden as Battra and Godzilla Sr growl. They knew who she was talking about. Mothra shook her head and flew next to Harmony.

"Can I help? From what I seen Lea is a mix between me and Battra, maybe we can use that?" She said.

"I'm most grateful for you help, Queen of the Monsters." Harmony said.

"Please, like Biollante said, I'm no Queen as Senior is no King." Mothra laugh.

With that, the two females started to leave the room, but Harmony turns her head back at the other two.

"Battra, Godzilla, please behave while I'm working and don't destroy my realm then it already is. You don't want to see me angry right?" She said happily.

Both Battra and Godzilla Sr. gulp and nodded. They wouldn't dare upset one of the most powerful beings they ever meet.

"I hate when she uses that tone," Battra said as Harmony left the room.

"For once, we agree on something." Godzilla Sr nod.

Author's Note:

And done! Took me while, but I got down all that can think of. I hope I did find with Biollante origins, I haven't see Godzilla Vs Biollante in years, in fact I can't remember which Godzilla movies I have or haven't seen. But I do know I never seen the 1954 Godzilla, I heard it the darkness Godzilla that was made.

Originally I was going to have Biollante return to Terra, but I end up changing my mind. I thought "why take her away from her brother after reunite after so long? That seem a little cruel for me." So Biollante is staying and she is the only one staying. My new What if Story is going to cover Lea meeting not only Twilight's parents but seeing her parents as well. There are more ideas I working on and I have decided to bring in another well known Kaiju and this one is a Mecha.

Who is it? Why it Kiryu or as some fans call it, Mechagodzilla 3! What the third Mechagodzilla, while I never seen the movie it appear in, I did it heard about origins and thought it would be a good idea for the ponies to heard what the did with the First Godzilla remains. Plus it going to tie with other what if one shot idea of Destroyah meeting Dr. Serizawa, the man who made the weapon that kill the first Godzilla and that all I know from the first movie without watching it

Well first up I got to cover What if Mothra and Battra visit Equestria? Hope you enjoy this story!

Comments ( 17 )

I can forgive all the spelling and grammar mistakes because the story is still readable, but in your story description, it's Tarbtano, not Tabtanbo. Sorry, that was really bugging me.

Other than that, this story was really heartwarming. Thank you for writing it.

9425689 Sorry about that:twilightblush: I did fix his name now. And thank you for reading. There more coming down the road and I already say what was next. Just need some time to think on how it going to go.

hi
so the Biollante one-shot is done.

Mothra mosera and battra meeting lea?
well Ok then.

and Battra being an edge-lord as always. XD
wait a second........KIRYU!?
dang it! I was going to use him for my story. X(

wait ..... if this story is non-canon, I suppose I'm free to do my take on Bio and Kiryu!

but still, canon or not, this was a good story.
let me know when the Kiryu and Mothra/Battra stories come out.

9431059 Will do! I just need a name for Mothra and Battra before I start. I don't want the readers to get confuse between Lea and her mother.

9431073
how about this
mom: Mothra Mosera*
daughter: Mothra Lea.

(Mosera was the japan name for Mothra)

there, you got your names!
your welcome

9432155 Okay, there that name and another one someone else give me, Mothra Senior. The reason why I don't want to use Mothra Senior is because I can get her and Godzilla Senior mix up. I'll think about the name you gave me.

I am liking what I'm seeing quite a lot. Plus seeing the sister of the our two main kaiju is always a treat! My only big concern is your grammar. Is English your first language? Because it seems like your tense used like past tense seems a bit off.

9471588 Thanks, and I know, I know! Geez, Trust me I have try many times to try and fix it but people still say it bad. I not letting get to me though. I gave up on trying to fix it because of that. So if anyone has a problem with my grammar, they're going to have to deal with it. And yes, English is my first language. I'm still working my next one shot, but I did leave you a PM about a completely different idea I had.

Excellent story

9472022
I'll edit it for ya if you want me too as I'm VERY thorough.

9763146 I don't if you want too. I have a Google Doc if you want to do it there. Just try to keep the complains about my grammar to a low please? I'm so tired of people telling me, then I go back to fix what I think is wrong and they still tell me. That's why I don't bother fixing my grammar anymore.

9763160
The only kind of grammar comment I'd make is on the positive side IE: getting better.

"Actually, I was really meant to be a human reborn. Dr. Genshiro Shiragami was my creator. You see, he had a daughter named Erika, she loves taking care of roses. However, this was a fight going on between the humans. The fight was over our father cells. Some of the humans thought they should destroy the cells and was able to do so, but they end up killing Erika while destroying the cells. Dr. Genshiro Shiragami was upset of the lost and in five years time, he combine his daughter cells with that of a rose." Biollante explain.

Whenever I see Erika I can't help but think of this song.


I wonder if Biollante would attack Bohrok when they're "cleaning" an island*


*which is due to their primary purpose as a "reset button" of sorts though once she finds that out she might begrudgingly let them do their job as long as her island isn't going to be cleaned unless she needs help which I doubt she'll do.

I'm looking forward to your other "What If" stories. But I hope that there'll be more Biollante of course. Lol.

I hope Biollante appears in the main story. She would be a valuable asset for when bigan makes his final move.

10799605 Sadly, this is marked as a Non-Cannon Story. But it's mainly up to Tarbtano if Biollante is to appear in the main story.

10801216
Shame, maybe he will pull through

Login or register to comment