• Published 6th Aug 2012
  • 9,308 Views, 603 Comments

The Best Troller In ALL Of Equestria - Art Inspired



Trollestia pranks Princess Celestia and Princess Molestia by switching them with their respective universes.

  • ...
72
 603
 9,308
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 12 )

Now, I know why Celestia act like she can predict the future in the canon show. Can't say I like how this story turn out. I only like the first half of the story. (Part 1) Where it still all about comedy, reference and clop...Not the dark of part 2...

8599265

Yeah this ending was just way too dark T_T. And what about Trixie? She died without anyone capable of carrying on her side of the story. Just like everything else, she gets the short end of the stick. Dead and forgotten.

8599541
Fixed, thanks.:pinkiesmile:
8599265
Yes, I can understand people liking the 1st part more over the 2nd part. It was too great of a challenge, to keep it comedy oriented AND give the ending justice. I decided when I started to finish this up, that it wouldn't have near as many funny moments. That way, the ending would make sense, too, rather than it being hilarious one second, and then down right depressing the next.
8599551
>Forgotten
I believe Celestia remembers her.:trollestia:

8600170
You're welcome. But in the canon Equestria, Celestia didn't remember her. Or at least never took it upon herself to connect with the pony who did the right thing at the end and died along side her alt her. You'd think that Celestia would either make her her student after Twilight, or get close to her.

8600342

But in the canon Equestria, Celestia didn't remember her.

I wrote into the story that if you see yourself die, you'll also gain all of their memories. It's a side effect. It's what happened to Celestia back in Canterba. The canon Celestia sees herself die in the last chapter, and gains her memories as well.

The thing is, in a way, she had just seen her very own death. She brought her hoof up to her muzzle to feel blood trailing all the way down her chin. Her ears even bled, but all Celestia could do about it was stare open mouthed out at sea.

The bleeding is because your brain is under way too much pressure.

8600922

I meant canon Celestia as in the show itself. Yes, in this AU of canon sure. But I'm talking show canon. She doesn't remember Trixie, nor does she do anything to help get those two (TwiXie) get together / help Trixie have a better life (rather than life shitting on her, and being friendless for 99% of her life prior to Starlight (Which didn't happen in this fic)). Nor does she ever talk about Trixie (which is sad), nor any indication that the two ever knew each other prior to Starlight Glimmer, her and Discord saving Equestria. Even then didn't awknowledge her other than awarding her a medal like she did with the rest.

Unless this is a set up for a future AU fic.

8601461
Okay, but my headcanon is that this actually happened in the show itself. Let's not argue, though.:pinkiesad2:

8601595
Alright, but yeah. Celestia actually showing that she cares about Trixie / helping her out in the show (or any sign of that in the show) would've been nice (rather than ignoring her existence). But head canon's, head canon. Even if I don't see the proof of her knowing / helping Trix in canon myself. But NP, consider it dropped.

8618491
just checked and yeah, it's loading normally now.

Oh... huh... I just clicked mature setting and noticed this updated a lot... after 5 years. Wow... I have no idea what happens in this story. Now I need to reread everything. :P

This is yet another story that forgot it started out far more comedy-centric and turned into a Nine Inch Nails album. :facehoof:

Goddesses, that was sad...All in all, this was an awesome story, though it was subject to some intense mood whiplash at the end. And wow was that an interesting ending...Poor Trixie T_T And poor Celestia... :fluttercry:

That was a really clever idea though, making Trollestia's world actually turn out to be canon Equestria...

Login or register to comment