• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 2,328 Views, 204 Comments

My little Sirens - CaioCoia



Starswirl must be the best magician of all Equestria, but not even the worst villain is capable to do what his 3 daughters did: They made him cry and freakout everyday. That's his life as father of Adagio, Aria and Sonata.

  • ...
3
 204
 2,328

A taste of the present

As the sun rose over the vast and diverse land, its golden rays stretched across a scene of bustling activity and anticipation. This land was home to three factions, each with their distinct characteristics. The morning brought a sense of fresh possibilities and the promise of a new day. Since the retirement of one leader of the Unicorn faction was heard by the same public who has been lead by him.

And from another perspective, it was also the return of one veteran of the same faction after a long trip around the lands of the unknown.

"I have to confess." A silver mane stallion with a dark blue fur commented as he took his top hat and a sandle bags behind his back. Staring at the duo of familiar veterans and yet the leaders of the 2 factions of the same nation as him. " Never felt so much alive after crossing the deserts of Zebrica. It's an experience of another world."

"I can imagine that, Stardust Lulamoon." Commander Hurricane scoffed, but remained with his grin over his head. "Nice to see your flank back here. You wouldn't believe what happened during your ausence."

"Please... if it is something related to Platinum, I would like to have a drink first, if it is not related to Swirls having courted a mare then you lost me." Stardust joked, giving some knots on his baggage before leading to the unicorn hall.

"Well, Starswirll made a prank on Platinum." Chancellor Pudding replied which made the dark blue unicorn stop his walk for a second, just for the next second continue walking. "You know that since we started the era of Light, Starswirll was never interested to somepony."

"Of course, he wasn't." The stallion replied as he felt displeased. "Swilrs loved Queen Faust, that was obvious. And since her departure, was enough to make that stubborn sorcerer be bitter and prick as a lemon."

Commander Hurricane and Chancelor Pudding remained quiet. Knowing that it was true that since their queen disappeared, the bearded pony wasn't the same, from the perspective of the trio... at first, but they grew together with that stubborn fool, and still they remain what they are now... veterans with the ideals to lead the tribes to a new era in hope to achieve a good future for their nation.

"Well, you may have heard about him retiring from the battle field from now on. And focusing on the politics as he would try to help the way he can." Hurricane followed the duo who seemed to be debating among themselves.

"Well that's great to see... I remember the time my body was betraying me in the most difficult ways. I'm not agile I was decades ago. I remember when I was 7 I created a lot of smoke to try to bait the croamonguls from the unicorn tribe and make them starve into a hole of 60 hoof height." Stardust commented as he was taking from his cape covered in stars a deck to shuffle with his hooves. "I'm just glad I'm in time to see my sweet daughter and my grandchildren. They are going to love the few tricks I learned by the time I went to Saddle Arabia."

"I thought you went to Zebrica." Pudding asked as Stardust nodded his head towards the chancellor.

"I went, but that doesn't mean I didn't go to Saddle Arabia as well. I took my caravan and I did a good trip around learning about the cultures." Stardust commented, as he showed a new made map and gave to both of them. "Here is the map I drew from scratch, maybe this will be enough to guide the new ponies when they want to travel across the world."

"Hehe... of course you would do that... Well, maybe after I stop the politics, I'm going on a trip following you. I heard Yakstan was cold and they were loud but brash yaks... I want to see if they are what they say." Hurricane commented which made the blue unicorn smile.

"I would like to see that. Hey Pudding, would want to go there too?" The unicorn asked which made the Chancelor of the earth ponies faction become in silence, and start to think for a while.

"Well, I wouldn't mind, since I can ask for Smart Cookie to take care of my paperwork while I can go on a diplomatic trip for a while. So why not?" The fucsia earth pony shrugged as he couldn't say no to a good trip towards the unknown like the old times. At times like that, he missed the adventure he had with his brothers in war.

"Thank Faust, I thought you were thinking to refuse. But now it's two down, let's go for the final member." Stardust smiled at the duo who raised their eyebrows to him.

"Do you really think Swirls is going to accept that?" Commander Hurricane may not be the wisest of the ponies, but he can see a terrible attempt from 10 miles away. "Because you think we are friends with him?"

"Wonderbolt are you stupid?" Stardust gave a mocked gasp which Hurricane growled at him for using the nickname he hates. " Starswirl never have friends... he despises friendship. You Underestimate yourself."

"What doesn't even that mean?" Hurricane rolled his eyes, but at the wave of the cape from the unicorn, his eyes widened as he remembered the meaning. "Oh yes... the brotherhood."

"Exactly, we may never be friends with him because we are brothers in war... We fought together protecting each other, as the same way we could die together giving our lives for each other..."Chancelor Pudding got in the middle as he understood the meaning of the cape, since each of them had one as well... "So maybe that will be the reason for him to considerate into going?"

"Yep, that's the advantage we have with the cape, since Starswirl would never give his cape to nopony less than he think is worth it, like that mare who is getting out from the tower right now." Stardust Lulamoon was happily giving an example until suddenly his entire body stopped and his eyes went wide open in surprise. "Oh Sard me, that's Bugbear Crap."

Commander Hurricane and Chancellor Pudding were also staring in surprise to see a familiar pony walking outside of the tower was nopony less than Meadowbrook one of the pillars who worked with Starswirll.

The cyan mare walked towards what would be the invisible barrier by using her cape as a key to making her have a good walk towards over the tribe, enjoying a good time babysitting the fillies for Starswirl to have a good time walking to take the groceries. Sometimes she couldn't understand why the stubborn would keep doing his clone sorcery since it would give him even more stress in taking care of his personal studies.

But Meadowbrook didn't give up, she was enjoying the time acting like a good aunt for the little fillies, and it was good enough to discover the culprit of Adagio having an anaphylactic shock, Adagio never meet a bee before, and just having one stung by it was enough to make her discover that she was allergic to those. She already leave some notes for the worried father to be aware of his eldest daughter in the case into seeing bees again. In the future, she was planning to see if the other two have some similar allergies and make a paranoid fool like Starswirl have a mind more tranquil.

"I have to confess, he is an overprotective father, but even I find what he does absurd. He must need to calm himself sometimes, maybe find a mare to take care of his ass to not do some stupid things. For the wisest unicorn, he is silly sometimes. Now... who would be the perfect mare to help this fool?" Meadowbrook was enjoying her walk when she felt something holding her cape... it was a telekinesis spell that made her stare at the trio who she immediately recognize. "Oh, hello Commander Hurricane, Chancelor Pudding. Stardust Lulamoon, I didn't know you came from the trip, how was it?"

...

The silence between themselves was enough to make the mare uncomfortable.

"Well, I better go now... It was a nice talk, have a good afternoon." The mare decided to pass by them which made the trio give some space for her. But at the time she was walking away, she heard one of them talking to her.

"This cape means you did something impossible and got not just the respect of Swirls, but you made yourself part of his family... We don't know what you did, and we don't care... But know that you are part of this brotherhood, and if you ever need help or a favor from us... you can call us. But know that this cape has the responsibilities and burdens that you never imagine you would have."

Meadowbrook remained quiet, and she didn't look behind, but after closing her eyes, and seeing how in 2 weeks after taking care of one of the sirens, she knew what she did and why the cape was so important to her now... It was the key to seeing the tower and seeing the girls... This means Starswirl trusted the care of his legacy and children to her as a brother did to a sister.

"I KNOW THE BURDENS." Meadowbrook shouted loudly enough, and without skipping a beat, she walked away from the trio.

The trio remained in silence until Stardust decided to speak his mind.

"Well, we have to convince just 2 more ponies now. Let's see tomorrow if they are interested to go into Yakistan in a few months." Stardust smiled, as he raised his head towards the tower. "Let's talk to him tomorrow, let's let him have this night, we can ask about this in the future."

And in this way, the veterans of the Dark Era once again would be reunited, but this time enjoying the peace instead of dealing with the despair of the shadows... Thanks, Faust for that day.

Comments ( 6 )

"Well, you may have heard about him retiring from the battle field from now on. And focusing on the politics as he would try to help the way he can." Hurrican followed the duo who seemed to be debating among themselves.

Hurricane

11601355
Fixed, thanks for that.

"Wonderbolt are you stupid?" Stardust gave a mocked gasp which Hurricane growled at him for using the nickname he hates. " Starswirl never have friends... he despises friendship. You understimate yourself."

Underestimate

Commander Hurricane and Chancellor Pudding were also staring in surprise to see a familiar pony walking outside of the tower was nopony less than Meadowbrook one of the pillars who worked with Starswirll.

I guess they're pretty surprised to see Meadowbrook hanging out with Star Swirl or working with him either way

Oh wow this is actually pretty nice and it's always nice to see the story again so it looks like the leaders of the tribes decided to go on a little trip after friend came back from a distant land and also meeting other creatures and it's always nice to see them wanting to go together and they were thinking to invite Star Swirl if he wants to go but of course they don't think he'll go for it sense he doesn't really have friends which he needs to lighten up sooner or later I mean I get it he has his daughters but sometimes he needs to relax since he's retiring from Battle and they're about to ask him until they saw Meadowbrook and apparently they saw the cape which it was supposed to me a symbol of Brotherhood and it looks like she's part of it now since Star Swirl trust her so much or maybe there's something more who knows and the girls really like her so much I wonder what's going to happen next guess we'll find out next time

11601359
fixed. And thanks for enjoy the chapter. XD

Login or register to comment