• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 2,323 Views, 204 Comments

My little Sirens - CaioCoia



Starswirl must be the best magician of all Equestria, but not even the worst villain is capable to do what his 3 daughters did: They made him cry and freakout everyday. That's his life as father of Adagio, Aria and Sonata.

  • ...
3
 204
 2,323

A way back trip

A good leader would instruct his subjects into doing the right thing and create good habits for each of his followers. A great leader would actually develop the said habits and make an example to his subjects to follow his steps… A perfect leader would not just be an example but would help each of his subjects to follow his steps and develop great leadership with his followers. – Faust, 10 years before her disappearing.

“Adagio get down on this second. Aria, don't run around the wagon too much, you trip and fall over the edge, Sonata don't you dare to touch the bags of ingredients without the permission of the owner of this wagon." The stern voice came from a father who seemed to be having an eye twitch, but he seemed satisfied as he was recovering from exhaustion after 2 days of using his spell without rest and having his 3 daughters excited to look around the wagon on the way trip for the union of the 3 ponies.

"Okay, sorry daddy." The trio of little troublemakers said in unison, leaving the grey stallion still weak in his state to even try to move, and roll his eyes.

"Sorry for the trouble, as I was saying at the moment I just got from the grocery store, they just freed Perseus the water Bull. Making the chaos of water around the bathroom and mostly part of the region." As he weakly look at his companion who was using the help of 3 buffalos to help her to carry the wagon with him and his daughters. A fellow comrade was using the ropes to guide the buffalos in the direction of the way.

"IT WAS THEM?" Meadowbrook shouted in surprise before letting out a laugh from such a scene. "Okay now I can imagine your eyes twitching from that. You passed 10 days to capture him for the first time, and they managed to free him in a few hours. I'm just surprised that they bought the lie of you saying that somepony must have interfered with an accidental spell which by coincidence somepony was testing a new spell."

"You don't have to tell me that." Starswirl rolled his eyes, and he couldn't help but have a bit of blush on his face. "I compensated him for giving further ideas and reconstructions and actually supervise him by staying with him a few hours until he managed to use the spell correctly."

"Now I understand your act of "Kindness" the wisest pony of all the nations... Which was defeated by three sirens who wanted to take a bath." Meadowbrook teased, as the sorcerer master rolled his eyes. Still with a deep shame blush on his face.

"Silence," Starswirl commanded as he looked at his side, while his head could move freely, it was the only part of his body that he had control of. It seemed that most parts of his body were like a statue. And for preventing him from using magic there was a special ring that sealed his cast on his horn. "You are just lucky that I cannot move my body. Or I would teach you some manners."

"Oh? Starswirl wanting to give me lessons? What honor." Meadowbrook didn't waste the opportunity to tease him, it was a chance in one in one million, who would have the right to brag against the leader of the unicorn faction? "Anyway, I don't understand why you decided to use the potion to paralyze your body and use the ring to seal your casting."

"Of course, you wouldn't." Starswirl scoffed, looking around and having to keep his eyes on his daughters. "For a better recovery from magic exhaustion, it would be best if the caster like me have my magic sealed, that way my body would accumulate enough magic while sustaining this body. That way I would recover enough magic in emergency cases."

"Such as?" Meadowbrook admitted inside her mind that the logic from the sage on her side was indeed a good point. But she never thought why such paranoia over the stubborn stallion.

"Take a look on 65 degrees on the east." The sage pony said as his own glance was enough to give the direction.

At the moment the potion mistress looked in the direction of her East, her mouth opened in shock, which wasn't something so difficult to do, but from her eyes, it was unbelievable. A stake of a tree, filled with beasts over the branches. Bodies of beasts which she could guess which they were, she looked at Starswirl as if he was a kind of monster. It didn't take 10 seconds to line the points.

"There must have been 30 of them," Meadowbrook whispered as Starswirl closed his eyes.

"32, I gave them a choice. Leave or die." Starswirl whispered, as he checked the girls and did his best to distract them from such a view. Who them never could even imagine such a scene.

"Bare hoof?" Meadowbrook asked the obvious but still was unbelievable to imagine, something like that made by a unicorn was awestruck, but without using magic. That was something that nopony would ever believe. "Flash Magnus would eat his entire helm if he discover this."

"That's would be interesting to watch, however, I think is far safer if the nopony knows about this." Starswirl as he sounded like his usual self, the between lines said from that was clear. It was a threat to her.

"If you think I would break my protocols of patients. I have to say that your view of me is lower than your view of Princess Platinum." Meadowbrook didn't enjoy being second-guessed by anypony, especially for someone who begged help for her.

The scoff from the old pony made her grin at him.

"Now you are lying, nopony is lower in my view than Princess Platinum." Starswirl replied which made both ponies grin before letting out a laugh between them.

"Okay, now talking about her. I want to know, that you were the one who made her fur yellow. That's for sure, but come on I want the details. You wouldn't be doing that alone, you need a reason for that. Who were the ones who dropped the spell on her?" Meadowbrook glanced at the stallion who seemed to have a good laugh just for imagining the scene over and over again.

"Well, I have to confess that I have helped a chancellor." That was the only thing Starswirl said, and it was enough to make the potion master has her eyes wide open in surprise.

"Chancellor Pudding? Why would he do that...well forget it, it was Princess Platinum. But what did he give you for you to betray the princess of unicorns like that?" Meadowbrook asked as she could guess that maybe the earth ponies must have sworn loyalty to the sage, which they would be their supplier of materials for his studies...

"A well-made pudding." Starswirl immediately said, which made the blue mare almost fall from the wagon. "Oh, careful, you almost dropped yourself on the floor.

"A pudding? Did you betray the leader of the unicorn faction for a sarding pudding? Please tell me you are joking." Meadowbrook never thought that in one million years, and from all ponies of the entire nations, the wisest pony she ever met would betray his leader... for pudding...

"You sounded like it wasn't a special pudding. I asked about the well-made pudding, made by the Chancellor himself, which is his family secret. Something that my daughters love so much." Starswirl just gave his monotonous reply which made Meadowbrook's eyes twitch like that.

"So you are telling me, that you would betray the nations and mess with Princess Platinum just for a sarding pudding?"

"No Meadowbrook, I would pay to mess with that spoiled princess. I just did help them because they offered their pudding, and my daughters love his recipe. I'm not stupid to refuse a well-made dessert which my daughters love so much." As Starswirl replied something unusual happened as they both noticed behind their backs.

Stomps sound on the wagon in rhythm, a duo of purple siren and the blue siren was making sounds with their mouths in perfect synchrony as instruments, and the yellow siren was smiling as she was finally healthy, and her excitement was enough to make her share an inspiration over the trip.

"I set fire to the rain, Watched it pour as I touched your face, Well, it burned while I cried, 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, Your name" The pitchy voice coming from the little siren was enough to make Meadowbrook's mouth drop, while Starswirl rolls his eyes, but almost raise a smile.

"Well, a trip song now. It took a while. I was questioning myself when they were going to start." As a father who explored the nations, carrying his 3 daughters, there were occasions that they would love to sing over the trip, which was a good way for him to distract from his bad thoughts at the time.

Meadowbrook looked at her companion in disbelief. He seemed to close his eyes and appreciate the trip back on the wagon.

The potion mistress remained with her face shocked, and the most unusual was, that the grumpiest pony she knew actually was being relaxed from such revelation, a trio of little sirens singing while they appreciate the wagon trip.

Not having any way to argue with what happened. Meadowbrook learned one important lesson that day, which she learned after meeting the true Starswirl on the last day, everything in his life is out of the ordinary, she should just accept and never question it. It would be for the best if she remains with her sanity intact, maybe that's the reason why Starswirl remains the wisest. Because sometimes the wisest ponies are the craziest who accepted to remain silent and never bother to try to understand everything around. Shrugging off, she guided the wagon in silence and appreciate the trip with the father and his trio who seemed to enjoy themselves as they sing.

Hours passed over the way, as they passed through rocks, forests, fields, until a familiar tower was enough to make the group happy to see.

The tower was constructed by the sorcery pony himself, proud of his works and studies and lair of him and his 3 daughters.

"Thank you for dropping us Meadowbrook, you have my eternal gratitude," Starswirl said as his body finally got recovered from the paralyzing potion, as he stretched his forelegs, as watched the trio jumping happily away from the wagon.

"WOWEEEE, that was an awesome trip," Sonata said as she jumped in the head of her father, which made Starswirl uses his hooves to take her from his mane.

"Careful with the hat Sonata, anyway. It's time to go back home, say your thanks to the mare who helped Adagio." Starswirl said as he made the little blue siren smile sweetly and give a good hug to the mare who was surprised and accepted the hug.

"Thank you, aunty." Sonata quickly said which made both Starswirl and Meadowbrook look surprised by that statement.

"What?" Meadowbrook was going to ask, and suddenly the blue siren was already gone as she galloped happily and giggled like crazy. "What was that?"

Starswirl remained quiet but caressed his beard as something passed on his mind.

"Aria, it's time to go, say goodbye to Meadowbrook."

"I'm coming." In the middle, the lilac mixed with pink siren walked off the wagon and gave a hug to the potion mistress. "Thank you, aunty, for saving my dear sister, she was important to all of us."

"You too?" Meadowbrook looked palled, one was strange, and two times was a coincidence. But she looked at Starswirl something made sense to him while for her nothing make sense. And before she could say something, the middle sister ran away from her.

"Adagio, say goodbyes to your aunt and go back to the tower." Starswirl smiled which he called but still made Meadowbrook look strangely at him.

"WHAT THE SARD?"

"Thank you for saving my life aunty." A whisper came under her, which made the mare look surprised at the yellow siren who seemed to be hugging her forelegs. "I thought I was going to die, and I was scared... thank you for making me be with my family again."

Meadowbrook looked in silence, and watched the last siren leave not in hurry this time, but slowly.

"Why?" That was the only question remaining in her mouth, as Starswirl shrugged his hooves.

"Who knows? But what they said makes sense... While many favors would be enough to make even from what you did to me and my daughter... I don't think an any better reward." Starswirl said which made the potion master look at him surprised.

"Reward?" Meadowbrook then noticed something on his hoof. Which made her eyes wide open. "Starswirl this..."

"Take it..." Starswirl said as he offered his cape to her. "Most believe making friendships would be good for everypony... I don't think so... Friendship is a stupid way to create insecure ponies to stay around you as a company... It's easy to betray a friend... It's stupid for people to believe that friends were enough to create something that a group of ponies would fight against it with all their hearts... I never believed in friendship and I will never will..."

"But..." Meadowbrook knew there was something Starswirl always had something behind his secrets.

"But what is a friend in comparison to a brother and a sister?" His question was enough to make Meadowbrook look at him surprised by such a question. "I believe in brotherhood... And this is proof, that I trust the lives of my daughters in your hooves Meadowbrook. Please, take care of us."

And from that day... Meadowbrook discovered a layer of a fellow pony whose only 3 ponies saw him do it... A signal of brotherhood. Something which was blessed by Faust herself...
Faust blesses her day...