• Published 9th Dec 2020
  • 2,320 Views, 204 Comments

My little Sirens - CaioCoia



Starswirl must be the best magician of all Equestria, but not even the worst villain is capable to do what his 3 daughters did: They made him cry and freakout everyday. That's his life as father of Adagio, Aria and Sonata.

  • ...
3
 204
 2,320

Always together

A new day passed over the world, as the heavy clouds of the village were finally away from such a heavy storm the day before. The graceful Faust finally showed her mercy as she made the new day over Equestria as beautiful as ever. As the sky is surrounded by clear blue and white clouds. The yellow sunshine finally was around the village and passing through the windows.

A Yawn escaped from the mouth of a mare as she looked over her supplies, noticing that most of her ingredients had been used for 3 days straight. She had a reserve which she used from the last 2 potions on the last day.

As she hummed looking over her balcony, the alchemist mare realized that soon she would need to go to the founders' capital to stock more ingredients for her potions. Clicking her tongue, she wasn't excited to go back after just passing 3 days after the last time she was there. But as she turned back to her main room, she noticed some snoring around.

"Hmmm?" The cyan mare looked around as she tried to see who would be snoring at that moment, and as she was investigating she noticed something really interesting... It was supposed to be one stallion and a little siren on his back... But she couldn't help but smile and shake her head as she wave her thoughts away. As she turned her back to a stallion who was surrounded by 3 little sirens over his forelegs... the groups snoring lowly, each in a peaceful rhythm of their sleep.


"3 hours before the sunrise. I think the runes are ready." The deep and tired voice of the old stallion said as a little magenta siren walked around with chalk on her hooves.

"Do you need anything more daddy?" The pitchy voice as she yawned exhausted at the stallion in front of her.

"Not anymore Aria. I think it's time for us to take a trip quickly and check Adagio. I'm worried as well. And I don't know if Meadowbrook is awake now, but I'm at my limit, and I need to combine myself with my other half." The old stallion said as he prepared a little bag of dust ingredients and passed around the runes. "Awake Sonata, because I cannot..."

"I didn't sleep, daddy." Suddenly a tired voice came from behind of him, which made his heart almost stop.

"Oh, Sard... Faust why you are making this even more tiring to me?" The clone's face hoofed himself as he pulled his beard annoyed by both his lack of sleep and his incapability to help his own children. "Sonata come with me... We are going to see Adagio."

The duo who usually would be excited to explore outside of the castle, this time don't share any kind of emotion, all of them are tired, worried, and stressed after that 2 days of pure waiting. And finally, came the answer to their prayers. It was finally time to see Adagio.

As the trio got inside of the circle, the spark over the horn of the own sorcerer finally glowed into his all force.

"Aeros, retrivus, lakus vitales. To find my daughter and bring me to her. Take me to her, teleportation." The eyes of the sorcerer glowed to white as the circle itself became glow with the sparkles of the own nature of the magic as the runes started to dance around the trio and the light was enough to glow the entire tower before leaving nopony over the room.

.
.
.

The glow stopped, as all the dark over the room was enough to show the trio noticed the darkness around the place, as the bonfire over the tent extinguished for a few hours, leaving still the place in the deep silence.

In the moment of truth, the girls tried to look everywhere as they are new over the place, and at the moment any of the girls were going to raise their voices, they felt their backs being touched by their father, who glared to indicate to remain in silence.

Noticing how tired they were, and how stressful these days have been to them. They just want to find peace after knowing how Adagio was.

As they walked a few steps, they noticed somepony over the floor, with nopony less with the pony they felt such relief to see snoring again.

The stallion walked beside her and touched her forehead... Warm but stable temperature, the sweat wasn't there... She seemed fine...She was fine.

"Dagi..." Sonata whispered as she came quickly went beside her and gave a hug, she was so scared that she had nightmares and couldn't manage to take a blink for hours. She felt so relieved that she didn't know what happened, but her consciousness was finally fading away.

Noticing that her youngest sibling was finally having in, Aria remained standing, but suddenly she finally let out her breath of relief which had been inside of herself for so long.

"You stupid fish, Adagio. Never scare me like that a...ga...in..." Aria walked beside the body of the sorcerer laying on the ground, as she felt comfortable with their sounds of snoring. And quickly she fell like a rock and started to snore as well.

Left the clone standing there, but finally could let it out his own relief.

"It was the overexertion of the mana pool we have inside of ourselves. It was reckless, stupid...and yet... something our parents would do...If wasn't for the fact that I'm your clone, I would have done the same thing and you would be the one cursing me. I'm so glad that nopony is here to see you in that state... with the exception of Meadowbrook, I'm just glad that we can finally have a night of rest..." The soon as he started to talk, the sparkles around his body started to fade, as soon little balls of mana remained in the air, as the air shifted and the smooth light came back directly at the old stallion on the floor.

Finally a night of peace and rest for them.


"Good afternoon Meadowbrook." A pony wearing leaves as his clothes greeted as the mare arrived on his stand over the streets.

"Good afternoon Leaf Juice, how is your mother's back doing?" The kind mare asked as the green pony smiled even wider and brought some herbs for tea with him.

"Oh, she danced all night from the potion you gave to us, thank you so much to fix her broken bones." Leaf Juice said as Meadowbrook rolled her eyes while she giggle.

"Oh Faust, I told her to not force her back like that, she still needs 1 month of treatments, but she is a stubborn mare so I shouldn't be surprised." Meadowbrook took the herbs off the stand as she gave 2 pieces of gems and left the stand with the stallion waving to her.

As she walked over the street, Meadowbrook managed to go back to her tent, but surprisingly as she got inside the room, she was stunned by the fact that the family from the capital was still sleeping on the floor.

"Faust... I never thought I could see somepony so tired in my life, it's been 16 hours already. Should I be worried?" Meadowbrook walked around the group who seemed to be in such peace that she approached carefully at the group on her tent.

As she was almost touching them she then heard a voice.

"Please...more 30 minutes." That was the voice of the wisest stallion of the founders of Equestria, as she was going to say something she then shook her head and turned her back to them. As she finally heard the same voice... "Thank you, Meadowbrook."

"Thank you, Miss." Suddenly the voice of the trio sounded in unison like a whisper, leaving the cyan pony to look at them quickly, before smiling and shaking her head. As she took a blanket with her and brought them together.

"You have more than 2 hours." Meadowbrook smiled as their bodies shifted comfortably with the blankets and together they seemed to be even happier in their sleep. "The wisest and the strongest sorcerer pony over the world... being a lazy father sleeping with his daughters... It's a memory that I will never forget. Well since I'm the one who is treating them, it's best for them to have their rest... good night Starswirl, good night Adagio... err... Aria and Sonata."

"Good night." The whispers once again coming from the snoring ponies, made Meadowbrook smile warmly and walk away with her cauldron to prepare herself a good cup of tea... enjoying the simplest moments in life. Something small and yet so perfect.

"Thank you Faust for the wonderful day." Meadowbrook gave her thanks as she enjoyed admiring a nice family resting after such a scare in their lives.