• Published 19th Oct 2018
  • 2,572 Views, 66 Comments

The Cake Twins and a Baby Pie - Foal Star



Pinkie Pie was somehow regressed to a one year old foal by chaos magic. But the Cake twins also grew into adults as well. What can go wrong?

  • ...
6
 66
 2,572

chapter Nine: New foals are here

Rarity was now wearing a red cape tied around her neck in her workshop, sweating profusely as she was trying to work on a dress that she was trying to make with a sewing machine. The filly was groaning as she was trying to stitch the makeshift garment together. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were watching with intensity as Sweetie Belle trotted over and snickered. “Looks like your doing a good job with that, huh sis?”

The filly fashionista finished the dress and pulled it out. She groaned upon seeing how badly her dress looked, it was an unsightly patchwork of pink, purple and white all stitched together quite sloppily. She couldn’t stop herself and started to cry. “Ugh it looks like a bad arts and crafts project! How could I mess this up so badly?!”

Sweetie Belle looked it over and giggled. “It looks ok to me, Rarity. But I guess your skills are further behind than before you were turned into a toddler.”

Rarity turned around towards her sister and snapped. “I am not a toddler! I’m the same age as you, Sweetie Belle! I most certainly am not in potty training, I’m fully trained and proud of it!”

Scootaloo looked Rarity over. “So let me ask you something, do you remember your shapes and colors? Because that dress is mismatched with like five different fabrics.”

Apple Bloom blushed as she took the dress into her hooves and commented. “Yeah, I don’t mean to be rude, but that looks like a clown’s outfit.”

The fashion filly turned around with her face turning beet red. “Hey! I know my colors, that dress is yellow, green and light blue!”

All three fillies turned to look at each other, then they all suddenly burst into fits of laughter. Rarity was now a bit nervous and quite embarrassed at seeing how the other Crusaders reacted, and whimpered. “Um...yeah! W-well I...um…I still know my shapes..” She picked up a ball of yarn and replied, “This is a square, see?!”

Sweetie Belle blushed as she walked over. “Um...Rarity, are you feeling ok? I mean, you look younger.”

The unicorn filly blinked as she felt a soft, pillow like fabric between her legs. She could hear crinkling from below as well. She then looked down and gasped upon seeing a purple colored pull-up between her legs, with blue diamond prints on the seat. The Crusaders all giggled and snickered as Rarity began to tear up.

Sweetie Belle cooed. “Don’t cry, Rarity, you’re going to be ok. Twilight’s working on a solution.” She gave her sister a pat on the back, trying to calm her down.

Discord then popped into the boutique and blushed as he replied. “Oh dear, sorry for popping in on an emotional moment. Gosh, I have the worst timing.”

The fillies all looked up at Discord as Sweetie Belle eyed him and asked. “Hey, did you do this to my sister?”

Discord came over and raised his claws. “Yes, I’m guilty as charged! I admit it.”

Sweetie Belle came over and stomped her hoof down. “I don’t mind you turning my sister into a baby. But I would like to ask why? Why would you do this now? Don’t you know this is a bad time?”

Discord then gave Rarity a pat on the head. “Well, my reasons are simple. Twilight is going to watch Princess Celestia and Luna as they will be turned into babies, it’s part of a deal. I made a similar deal with Pinkie Pie to return things more or less to normal on her end.”

Sweetie Belle squeaked. “Really?! Wow!” But then she gulped. “So how long is Rarity going to be a little filly?”

Discord snickered as he replied. “Only a month.”

The three fillies all shouted at once. “A month, really?!”

Rarity stomped about and whined. “Why a month?! I don’t want to spend another day like this!”

The draconequus looked up and replied. “Because that’s how long it will be for Twilight to watch the princesses. I need to make sure that her friends don’t intervene.”

Sweetie Belle squealed with delight! “That means Rarity is going to stay as a little filly!”

Scootaloo bounced around and exclaimed! “Oh, that is awesome! Does that mean Rainbow Dash is going to be a cute little toddler?!”

Apple Bloom also exclaimed. “And does that mean I’m goin’ to be Applejack’s big sister?!”

Discord had to hold back his laughter and replied. “Yes you are, and I think you three can help them find their cutie marks again."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders all looked at each other, and then clapped their hooves together and cheered. “More Cutie Mark Crusaders, yay!”

Rarity groaned as Discord tied a big purple ribbon into her mane. “Don’t worry, Applejack is a filly already,” He told her. “Now I just need to find Rainbow Dash,” He then had them follow him out onto the road, showed them a magical pink wagon like object, and instructed. “Now all of you come on and get in the chaosmobile.”

They all piled into the pink van, and Rarity was buckled into a toddler’s seat. Discord patted the pull-up and chuckled. “Now don’t you worry, Pinkie Pie is going to take good care of you.”

Rarity crossed her hooves with a pout on her face. “She better. I may be a filly, but I got high standards: Wike no yucky food, I pick my nap times, and I dun wana go to preschool.”

Discord chuckled. “My, you’re going to be a hoofful. Well, hopefully Pinkie Pie can teach you some manners, cutie.” He poked the pull-up making Rarity blush. “H-hey! I a high-class filly I dun need pull-ups!"


While Discord was dealing with a fussy Rarity, Rainbow Dash was sitting with Fluttershy at a table outside a restaurant, the two having lunch together as Rainbow grumbled. “It’s not fair. Honestly, Rarity and Applejack are getting all the attention just because they have foals. I wouldn’t mind having foals! I love hanging out with Scootaloo!”

Fluttershy blushed and asked. “So... would you want to turn back into a foal?"

Rainbow Dash blushed and explained. “W...well, no. But I wouldn’t mind if Soarin or Spitfire became a baby, temporarily of course. It would be so cool to teach the best Wonderbolts how to fly."

Fluttershy blushed a little as she nodded, then the mare eyed something on her plate. As she looked down and asked. “Um...did, we order dinosaur shaped tofu nuggets?”

Rainbow Dash scratched her head and replied. “Huh, of course not. What are you talking about?” She looked down at her food and saw a pink, plastic plate full of tofu nuggets, and her glass filled with soda was now a baby blue sippy cup. She shouted. “What the hay?! Who turned my soda into a sippy cup?!”

Fluttershy squealed as her chair turned into a booster seat, as did Rainbow Dash’s! They both squeaked as they shrunk down, regressing slowly as pull-ups appeared around their rumps. Then a pink wagon like object flew out of the sky, and landed near the table as Discord came out and asked. “How are my little fillies doing?”

Rainbow Dash turned around with a sneer and shouted. “Discord! Seriously, what are you doing here?!”

The chaos maker snickered. “Just making sure my new foals are well fed and taken care of.”

Rainbow Dash grew angry as she sarcastically growled. “Oh really? Well thanks, I’m so happy you turned us into toddlers. Now please turn us back to normal?”

Discord shrugged and explained. “I don’t think so, probably not for a month at least.”

Fluttershy blushed as she placed her hooves over her head and whimpered. “D…Discord, why are you doing this?”

The draconequus flew over and gave them both a pat on the head. “Because you ponies as foals are just so cute!” Both foals glared at him, and he scoffed. “Alright, alright, it’s because I made a deal with Twilight. She’s going to take care of the princesses as foals, and I can’t have you helping her.”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and grumbled. “Seriously?! You think after all this we’re not going to turn you into stone?!”

Discord crossed his claws and scoffed. “Yeah right. Twilight and I have an agreement, and I’m just making sure she doesn’t break it.” He then opened the side door of the wagon. The Cutie Mark Crusaders all squealed with delight as they rushed over, cooing over the regressed Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash as they sat there in the booster seats, blushing.

Fluttershy turned towards Rarity, who was still in her toddler seat, and asked. “Why we in tese siwwy seats?”

Rarity started to whine. “I dun know, Dissy is just being Dissy! Awso I told him I dun need puww-ups and he weft tem on anyways!”

Rainbow Dash looked down at hers (they were Wonderbolt themed) and shrugged. “Mine awe supew coow! I dun know what ya whining about, Wawity. Is not wike ya have to use tem.”

Fluttershy scrunched her cute pink pull-up (which had cute bunnies printed on the padding) between her legs. “Yeah, tey awe coow. I tink Dissy has a good taste in puww-ups if ya ask me.”

Discord slapped his claws together and cooed. “Alright little ones, you all buckled up?”

They all gave nods as the excited Cutie Mark Crusaders shouted. “Yeah! Lets go!”

Discord chuckled, “Arlighty then, let’s get you all to Sugarcube Corner, on the double!”

After packing the wagon a second time, Discord flew it to Sugarcube Corner and appeared near a window. He opened it and with a flick of a claw Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity all appeared in the nursery, blushing as they sat there with Applejack, who was running around with a smile on her face. Discord turned towards Pinkie Pie. “Here you go, Pinkie Pie, three more little fillies for you and the twins to take care of.”
.
Pinkie looked down and gasped to see the Cutie Mark Crusaders with them as they squealed. “We’re going to help too!”

Pinkie then looked up with a pleading smile. “Uh, thanks, I guess,” She turned to Discord. “I assume you’re going to turn Twilight, Celestia, and Luna into babies now?”

Discord snickered and waved a claw as he casually explained. “Well, Celestia and Luna will be turned into foals, and Twilight will be the one taking care of them. But you’ve got your hooves full as it is.”

Pinkie Pie gave a long, exasperated sigh. “Ok, I’ll do my best. But remember, it’s only for a month, then everyone has to go back to normal.”

The draconequus flew over. “Don’t worry, you’re going to do just fine. I packed your changing table with an infinite supply of diaper changing supplies. And I’m a draconequus of my word, a month is all it will be and then everypony who wasn’t already a foal goes back to being normal.”

Pound Cake growled. “Ya bettew turn us back into babies too!”

Pumpkin Cake added. “Yeah! Ouw pawents wiww wanna see us gwow-up wight!”

“You sure you don’t wanna stay big foals?” Discord offered. “I hear you’re finally in potty training now.”

“We suwe, being a gwown-up is hawd!” Pumpkin Cake declared, and her brother nodded.

“Alright, suit yourself,” Discord replied as he waved a paw. “See you in a month!” Then he disappeared.


Twilight and Celestia were both still in Magic Daycare, unaware of anything that had transpired in Ponyville. The teacher came over and cooed. “Ok, class! How about we start doing arts and crafts?” The class cheered as they went over to a big crafts table and started messing around, pouring paint on paper, drawing over things with crayons, and making glitter fly everywhere.

Twilight took out a piece of purple construction paper, and started to smear yellow paint all over it ,trying to make a big star on the construction paper. Celestia did the same thing with a white piece of paper, but making a big yellow sun with a smiley face on it. The teacher came by a few minutes later and checked on their pull-ups. It made they both blush to see they somehow now had thick white diapers around their rumps. The teacher cooed. “You two are just a little wet. Do you want a change?”

Twilight blushed as she shook her head. “No, I’m otay.”

Celestia gave a nod. “Yeah, we fine. Wook, I made a sun!”

The teacher gave a nod and cooed. “Oh, that’s so cute! Good job Tia!”

The foals then both looked up to see the brown coated mare from earlier had returned, and they both squealed. “Mommy!”

The brown coated mare looked down and cooed. “Oh those are so cute! You two are such wonderful little artists!”

The teacher gave a nod. “Yes, they are such good little foals. Though I hope you don’t mind, I had to put them back into diapers. They had too many accidents.”

The mare gave a nod. “That’s fine, I had a feeling they weren’t quite ready for pull-ups yet. Your name was Minuette, correct?”

The mare blushed and gave a nod as a cute, little yellow coated filly with thick glasses babbled, “Can I go, Mommy? I wanna play with Twilight.”

The teacher gave the filly pat on her head and cooed. “Of course you can, later.”

The mare snickered. “Yeah, she can come over. But I have to make Twilight into a big pony first.”

The teacher scratched her head and asked. “What does that mean?”

The mare simply grinned. “Oh, don’t worry. In a month, you won’t even remember any of this.” Then she lit up her horn and disappeared.

She took the foals and placed them into a strange vehicle, strapping them into toddler seats. She made sure they were comfortable before getting into the front seat, turning back into a draconequus.

Discord turned around and asked. “You two comfortable?” Both gave reluctant nods as he pressed on a pedal and cooed. “Okay then, here we go! Next stop, Canterlot!” He then burst through the air and flew towards Canterlot Palace!

He soon arrived at the palace as the wagon appeared out of nowhere in front of a bunch of frantic nobles! He came out of the wagon with the two foals in tow and cooed. “Sorry we’re late. I had to pick them up from daycare.” He then took out the foals, and they both blushed trying to hide their diapers, just as a rather grumpy looking Princess Luna came over. “Discord, how did you escape your stone prison, fiend?!”

The draconequus just snapped a claw and scoffed. “I’ll have your soon to be caretaker explain what’s going on, little Lulu.”

Twilight was then instantly poofed into an adult and squeaked upon seeing she was now wearing a flowing, pink apron with the words “Royal Nanny” printed on the front. She sighed, “Many ponies were turned into foals in Ponyville. So I agreed to take care of Celestia and Luna as babies for a month in order to have everypony turn back to normal.”

Luna was enraged as she shouted. “Why would you make a deal with Discord, Twilight?!”

Discord just snapped a claw and cooed. “That’s not how you should talk to your caretaker, Lulu.”

The princess turned into a foal just like her sister, babbling angrily.

Many nobles now were running out of the castle, fearing they would be turned into foals as Discord snapped a claw! The doors had a big ribbon around them that read “This is Playtime Palace: Foals and Caretakers only!”

Discord then rose into the air and started transforming the palace. The thrones were transformed into plastic training potties: One was white with Celestia’s cutie mark on it, and the other was dark blue with Luna’s cutie mark printed on it. The walls turned bright pink, and murals of cute smiling suns and sleeping crescent moons appeared on the walls. The carpeted hallways turned into baby blue foam padding. The guards and maids were all instantly transformed into various foalish objects such as plushies and teddy bears, looking at each other with embarrassed expressions. In the middle of the throne room a playpen popped up with tons of foalish toys.

Twilight just grumbled as Discord snickered. “Your month begins, good luck! You’ll most certainly need it." With a snap of a claw he teleported into thin air and disappeared.

Twilight sighed, looking down at Celestia and Luna, who were now little pudgy one year old foals in thick diapers, with their cutie marks printed on the fabric. The mare groaned. “What have I gotten myself into? This is gonna be a long month. At least Pinkie Pie will have help...”


Mr. and Mrs. Cake took the first train back to Ponyville after hearing the news about the palace being sealed off, becoming foalified, and the princesses turning into foals.

They burst into Sugarcube Corner, both shouting. “Pinkie Pie! Are you and the foals ok?!” They then heard, “Yeah, I’m fine! Just, um…come upstairs.”

Mr. and Mrs. Cake ran upstairs and burst into the nursery seeing the Cake Twins were now adults, blushing.

Pound and Pumpkin Cake stood there, unsure of what to say to their parents. All the while the four toddlers that were once the bearers of the Elements of Harmony were running around as was Derpy, who was screaming and crying. Dr. Whooves was holding the little filly, trying to keep her calm.

Pinkie Pie was busy assisting baby Hoity Toity and Prince Blueblood who were also being quite fussy. She then turned around to face Mr and Mrs. Cake with a sheepish smile and sighed. “Uh yeah,…um… I think you should sit down. I’ll try to explain what happened while you were gone. It all started with some magic muffins.”

Mrs. Cake commented. “The twins aren’t wearing diapers. Does that mean…”

Pound Cake finally managed to squeak out. “Y-yeah, we kind of potty twained. But ya can put us back in diapees when we become nowmaw.”

Comments ( 8 )

When everyone looks back on the month, they're going to describe it like this:

Sequew pwease

One more chapter please? Just to wrap everything up.

9686666
The next story is going to start right after this

9686671
Sorry I'm late, I got sidetracked with my story. :twilightblush:

Comment posted by Darth Wrex deleted Nov 18th, 2019

Rainbow Dash blushed and explained. “W...well, no. But I wouldn’t mind if Soarin or Spitfire became a baby, temporarily of course. It would be so cool to teach the best Wonderbolts how to fly."

You know that'd be a pretty funny foreshadowing.

Umm... wow. This is going to be a long month for Twilight. :facehoof:

Login or register to comment