• Published 19th Oct 2018
  • 2,572 Views, 66 Comments

The Cake Twins and a Baby Pie - Foal Star



Pinkie Pie was somehow regressed to a one year old foal by chaos magic. But the Cake twins also grew into adults as well. What can go wrong?

  • ...
6
 66
 2,572

chapter Eight: Magic Daycare and Pinkie's Potty Plunge

Twilight and Celestia were now trapped in the magic preschool in Canterlot (at least they assumed it was Canterlot) as they were both struggling to change their blue blocks into different colors. Twilight’s block was now slightly darker blue much more like indigo, while Celestia's was only slightly brighter, she seemed to be trying to turn it into pink.

The teacher came over, noticing how hard they seemed to be straining. "Twily, Tia what's wrong? Every student was able to do this except you two."

The ponies both whimpered in embarrassment as Twily whined. "It's not fair! I just haven't done this spell in a while! That’s all."

Celestia also nodded and exclaimed. "Yeah, can we have more time? Please."

The teacher nodded. “Sure,” Then she sighed as she looked down. “But I specifically told you two to tell me if you needed to go potty as well."

The little purple coated filly crossed her hooves with a cute pout. "We dun need to go potty though!"

But then Celestia looked down and gasped. "Twily, look!"

Twilight peered down and gasped in surprise! Her princess pull-up was somehow soaked with pee (though thankfully there was no embarrassing puddle). Every foal began giggling and snickering as the teacher clapped her hooves. "Alright class, that's enough. How about we have snack time before nap time? Leave Twily and Tia alone, I’m sure you’ve all had accidents sometimes."

All the foals went to a big, long plastic bench as they sat down. Twilight and Celestia were brought over to a changing table at the opposite corner of the room. They were stripped of their pull-ups and cleaned up as the mare explained. “You’re clearly both in the early stages of potty training so to be safe I'm going to put nighttime diapers on and you’ll wear them during your nap."

The two groaned as Twilight whined. "This is stupid! I only had one accident!"

Celestia sighed and grumbled. "Otay, tats fine. I rather have extra protection then soak my sleeping mat."

They then were then strapped into two thick, dark blue diapers decorated with silvery moons and stars printed on the fabric. No doubt inspired by Princess Luna.

They then went over to the snack table to join the rest of the foals, and began eating apple bites, animal crackers and sippy cups filled with fruit juice. Many of the student giggled seeing upon the two in diapers making them both blush and look down in embarrassment.

Fortunately, the teacher returned and cooed. "Okay, little ones, nap time."

All the foals were lead to the back of the classroom and tucked under sleeping mats as the teacher put on lullaby music.

Both Twilight and Celestia layed down, their embarrassing diapers crinkling as both were thinking about how to get back at Discord for this. Twilight in particular grumbled as she thought. “Discord is such a poopy head! I knew he couldn’t be trusted!


As Twilight and Celestia were napping, back at Sugarcube Corner Applejack was still busy with Derpy, Doctor Whooves, and the other regressed ponies. So no one noticed as Pinkie waddled out of the nursery with Pound and Pumpkin Cake nervously following along.

They all entered the bathroom, Pinkie reassuring the twins. “Come on, we aww agweed. Ya need to stawt using ta big potty.”

Pound Cake whimpered. “Y-yeah. But is stiww so scawy.”

Pumpkin Cake nodded. “Ya be carefuw, we dun wanna wose ya!” Then she and Pound nervously peered at the big potty, it seemed to be almost staring right back at them.

Pinkie Pie turned around and exclaimed. "Awwigh! Is time ta show ya two how to use ta big potty, again!" She then raised her hooves and blushed as she explained. "Um, can you wemove my diapee fiwst? Is on too tight."

Pound Cake bent down and took off the tabs.

With a rip, Pinkie felt her diaper be removed and tossed aside, thus making the filly place her hooves over her nether regions. She blushed before sighing. "Sowie, guess I got used to weawing a diapee. Is cowd!"

“Is otay, ya get used to it.” Pumpkin Cake replied but didn’t move forward. In fact, she watched as her brother trotted back a bit, standing beside her.

Pinkie stood up and beamed. "Anyways, now you got taught ta basics. But I gonna show ya how ta use it! Watch!" The little filly managed to somehow jump up and grab hold of the seat of the toilet, scrambling to not slide off. “Okay, ya just sit down and do ya pee pees and poo poos in the bowl,” Pinkie declared and blushed a bit. “Uh, ya dun wanna see me go.”

Pound and Pumpkin shook their heads. “Ya not foowing us again, Pinkie. We watching ya!” They both declared.

Pinkie sighed. She felt really small again, almost like when she had first been potty training and her parents were always watching over her (and they had been very strict on making her sit on the potty even if she didn’t feel like she had to do anything). Still, she concentrated and grunted as she pushed out a mess. Happily she squeaked. "Thewe I did it! See?! Is tat easy! Now ta fun pawt, ya fwush!"

The little filly stretched herself across the seat, managing to grasp the handle and force it down. The flush cycle started. Then Pinkie moved to get some toilet paper to wipe her bottom. “Ya gots to use toiwet papew when ya use ta big potty!” She explained to the twins, who were watching with half nervous and half curious looks.

But as Pinkie reached out for the roll, her hooves started to lose their grip on the seat and she slid! “Oh no!” She cried and threw her front hooves out to try to stop the fall, but they slipped through the lip of the seat!

A horrified Pound and Pumpkin rushed to the toilet as Pinkie plunged into the rapidly draining water! “Pinkie!” They cried as Pumpkin tried to light up her horn and pull Pinkie free! But alas they were too late, the flush cycle was nearly complete!

Pinkie tried to fight against the pull of the drain to no avail! She tried to cry out for help, but the flush was too loud and too powerful! It drowned her out, pulling her down the toilet and into the pipes!

Pound and Pumpkin nearly fainted from fright as the toilet refilled without a single trace of Pinkie. She was gone! “Big sis!” They cried at the top of their lungs, and forgetting about their earlier training they emptied their bladders into their diapers! The clock symbols faded completely, replaced by frowny faces as they swelled up!


The crying brought Applejack into the bathroom, panting and nearly out of breath! “What in tarnation is goin’ on here?! What happened?!” She questioned, seeing the crying twins in front of the toilet. “And where’s Pinkie Pie?!”

Pound and Pumpkin were hugging each other, whimpering and shivering. A sniffling Pound answered. “She twy to teach us how to use ta big potty! She do a poopie in it!”

“But ten she faww in and get fwushed away!” Pumpkin explained. “Now she gone, foevew! Bye bye! Potty monstew eat hew!”

Applejack sighed, trotting over and pulling both big foals into a tight hug. “Sugarcubes, first of all there’s no such thing as a potty monster. In a foal’s mind, the loud roar of the flush can sound like a monster,” She tried her best to give her voice a soothing tone as she continued to explain. “And second, the toilet lets out eventually. Pinkie’s not gone forever.”

“Bu whewe she go ten?” Pound Cake asked Applejack.

Applejack’s face morphed itself into a grimace of sorts. “Probably the sewers. All toilets and sinks are connected to it. It’s very dark and very smelly.”

Pumpkin Cake gulped. “Big sissy down thewe? We gotta wescue hew!”

The farm mare stood up, ending the hug. “I’m goin’ to rescue Pinkie, you two need to get changed out of those soggy diapers before you get a rash. And you’re goin’ to watch the other foals for me ‘til I get back,” And she firmly declared. “And from now on, without a grown-up like me around, the bathroom is strictly off limits. That way this sort of thing won’t happen again, got it?!” The twins nodded.


Pinkie’s panicked screams as she was flushed down the drain soon became screams of excitement as she rode the wave down through the pipes. “Tis is just wike a watew swide!” She declared.

The ride soon ended though, with a bump the little filly tumbled out of the pipes and face first into the sewer water where she landed with a splash. She immediately stood up, shaking the murky water from her mane, tail, and entire body. “Yuck! Tis is wowse than the fwist time I had to change the twins diapees!” She remarked, and then started to think back to them. “Oh no, the twins! I was supposed to make them not afwaid of the big potty! I messed up! Gotta get back to them!”

The regressed party pony slowly worked her way through the sewers. It was a slow, smelly trek the whole way through. But at last, she saw what looked to be a way out! Light was shimmering down from a hole! And she could hear a voice calling out. “Pinkie? You down here, sugarcube?”

Never had Pinkie felt so relieved to hear such a friendly voice in all her life. “Yeah, I hewe, Appwejackie! I gonna cwimb out!”

But the voice called back. “No can do, sugarcube. I ain’t gonna risk you fallin’ back in ‘cause ya lost your balance. Just hold tight for a second, I brought somethin’ I can use to fish ya out!” A second later, from the opening dropped a rope. A lasso, you might say. “Grab onto it and give it a tug, then I’ll know to pull ya out!” Applejack instructed “Quickly now, it ain’t good for ya to stay in those icky sewers.”

Pinkie carefully made her way over to the lasso’s location. Since her hooves were still wet from the flush and the tumble into the sewers, it was hard to grab onto the rope at first. But eventually she managed, gripping it tightly and giving it a tug. She felt a mighty yanking sensation, and light rapidly filled her vision as she was flung out of the sewers! Straight into the fountain where she somehow landed rump first. “Tat was fun! I wanna do it again!” She giggled.

But an exhausted Applejack growled at the foal as she pulled her out and plopped her onto the ground. “There’s nothin’ fun about that, sugarcube. You could’ve drowned or gotten sick! I know you didn’t mean to get flushed down the toilet, but your slip up caused a lot of problems. If you really wanted to use it and help the twins overcome their fear of it, you could’ve come to me,” Then she plugged her nose. “Ugh, and just get a whiff of yourself! You smell worse than Zecora after she fell into the pig pen and got mud in her diaper!”

Pinkie sniffed herself and nearly gagged. “Ya wight, Appwejackie! I supew stinky!”

The farm mare sighed. “Ya sure are. But I can’t be givin’ ya a bath at Sugarcube Corner. No tellin’ what you might have come into contact with,” She put a hoof to her chin. “If Rarity were here, I have a feelin’ she know how to get ya nice and clean. But since she’s currently busy, I’m gonna have to go for the next best thing,” She motioned for Pinkie to climb onto her back (after providing the foal with some wipes to clean her rump a little). “Let’s go round up the foals, and then we’re all goin’ to the spa for some rest and relaxation.”


Sometime later, a trench coat wearing Applejack stumbled in through the front door of the Ponyville Spa with Pound and Pumpkin Cake in thick, freshly powdered diapers waddling in behind her. She made sure to shut the door behind her once everypony was inside.

Aloe smiled as she greeted the trio. “Ah, Applejack. And I see you brought the Cakes’ cousins. What brings you to spa, may I ask?”

Applejack looked all around, her eyes scanning the spa to see if there were any other ponies around. There weren’t. “Well, seein’ as the coast is clear, I reckon it’s time you knew the truth,” She gestured to Pound and Pumpkin Cake first. “These are actually the Cake’s twin foals, Pound and Pumpkin Cake,” She removed her hat, pulling Pinkie Pie out of it. “This here’s Pinkie Pie. Apparently, some magic muffins caused her to become a foal, and the twins to become big ponies. And she’s not the only victim, I might add.”

Removing the trench coat, Applejack revealed that an entire army of familiar looking foals were clinging to her. They all tumbled out, some of them amazed at how much bigger the spa looked to them now. “I reckon you know Hoity Toity and Blueblood, they’re Rarity’s foals.”

“But where did other foals come from?” Aloe questioned. “Twilight said foal pandemic had stopped.”

“Apparently, there were enough magic muffins to regress everypony who ate muffins at Sugarcube Corner,” Applejack explained to Aloe. “Cheerilee, Nurse Redheart, Filthy Rich, Caramel, Derpy, and Doctor Whooves. And apparently, Rarity and Twilight got turned into fillies.”

Lotus came trotting out to join her sister, cooing at the little ones. “Ah yes, Rarity is here. She and Cutie Mark Crusaders get covered in tree sap and pine needles, and Rarity insist they come here to clean up,” She smiled at the foals. “We have perfected special spa treatment for foals and their parents. We even have swim diapers for the little ones.”

“But why are Pound and Pumpkin Cake still in diapers?” Aloe inquired, looking at the twins.

“It my fauwt! I cause foaw pandemic with muffins, and ten get fwushed twying to teach the twins how to use the big potty!” Pinkie confessed. “I need to get cweaned up befowe I go back!”

Aloe and Lotus just smiled. “Not to worry. We shall help. She can test our new foal treatment: Baby’s First Spa Day. She be clean and fresh like she still have new baby smell.”

“Great,” Applejack smiled back. “You get Pinkie all nice and clean. Don’t worry about puttin’ a swim diaper on her, she went potty before she got flushed.”

But Pinkie had already picked up one of the swim diapers. “If I gonna test new spa tweatment I gotta do it evewything a foaw would do!” She insisted, fumbling with the dark blue patterned padding that had mermares and seaponies printed on it.

Aloe just scooped up the foal while Lotus picked up the others. “We take care of everything, Applejack, darling. Why not come in for treatment yourself?”

The farm mare turned around, looking at Pound and Pumpkin Cake. “Sorry, but I think I’m gonna stay with these two big foals here. Spa treatments aren’t my thing,” Then she eyed their diapers, noticing the familiar cloak patterns and the hands on them. “Besides, it looks like my help’s gonna be needed soon. Ya know where I can find a bathroom?”

Lotus gestured a hoof. “Down the hall, first door on your right.”

Applejack smiled and shook Lotus’ hoof. “Thanks a bunch, I owe ya for everythin’! When this is all back to normal, maybe I’ll bring Zecora here. But for now, it looks like duty calls!”

The farm mare led a nervous Pound and Pumpkin Cake into the spa’s public bathrooms. Perhaps because of the huge number of ponies that had been turned into foals earlier, the spa didn’t have any customers inside its bathrooms at the moment.

Applejack brought the twins into the first stall in the mare’s bathroom and told them. "Look, Pinkie may have messed up earlier, but there's no reason to be scared of the toilet. I promise, you can’t go down the drain. Now, who wants to try it first?" When Pound reluctantly raised his hoof, she helped him onto the toilet. She pulled off his diaper and watched as he pushed out a mess.

Applejack nodded in approval, and after wiping him Pumpkin Cake blushed as she had her diaper removed. She sat down and squeaked as she pooped too, and Applejack nodded in approval again. She helped Pumpkin Cake wipe, and flushed the toilet.

The twins were afraid something would happen to them, something was going to pull them in and suck them down the drain! But nothing happened. The toilet emptied itself of its contents and refilled, ready for use again. “See, it’s not that difficult. As long as you pay attention to what you’re doin’, ya can’t get flushed. So, think ya two can try to use it from now on? At least until you go back to bein’ normal?”

The siblings smiled at each other and shouted. "Yeah, we can go potty in ta big potty!"

The farm mare breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, that’s one problem taken care of.” She put a hoof to her chin in thought. “Come to think of it, Granny says Zecora’s starting to get to that potty training age. I suppose maybe it can’t hurt to break out Apple Bloom’s old training potty, just as long as I keep Zecora from using it as her personal cauldron.” Well, she could worry about that once this whole foal crisis blew over.


Back in Canterlot, Twilight and Celestia both woke up to having their soggy diapers changed, which Twilight found most embarrassing. They then went back to their seats as the teacher cooed. "I hope you all had a nice nap. Tia and Twily, you two were the only ones who were unable to change your blocks colors. Why don’t you go and keep trying? I’m sure you’ll get it in time. It’s a little challenging at first, but with practice it should come easy."

Twilight and Celestia both groaned as they looked down at their blocks and continued trying. But Twilight could only manage to shoot some sparks out of her horn. Celestia didn’t fare much better.

Undeterred, the teacher continued her lesson about colors on the chalkboard in the hopes it might help her two new students figure out. But when she turned she heard many other students cry out. “Eww, it smells!" She gasped upon spinning around, seeing Twilight's pull-up was smelling, and sighed. "Twily, that’s enough, stop!”

Twilight blinked, opening her eyes and quickly become aware of her foul deed. She blushed bright red with shame as the smell began to fill the air. But the teacher simply replied. “Come with me, please, and you I’ll get you changed," Twilight whimpered but obeyed. And meanwhile, the teacher checked Celestia's diaper. It hadn’t gotten to the same point of Twilight’s, but it was still far from clean. "You need a change too, Tia. Come on."

She lead them into the bathroom and to the changing table again. This time the mare hoisted both fillies onto the table together with her magic and pinned a clothespin to her nostrils to block out the stench. As she went about changing their diapers she sweetly but sternly explained. "Look, don't take this the wrong way, but you two clearly need to be in diapers all day. I think your mommy might be rushing you into potty training before you’re fully ready. I also think you both should learn the very basics of magic. If you want to get into magic kindergarten someday, you have to be able to perform spells without having accidents: normal or magical."

Twilight kicked about in her new diaper and whined. "No, please! It’s not our fault we’re like this! We only had a couple of accidents!”

The teacher looked down at the filly and cooed. “I know, sweetheart, but that’s a couple too many. You and your sister just need some more time to learn, and that’s okay. Everypony learns at their own pace. Now, after you two are back in diapers, I’ll have you learn how to lift stuff with your horns.”

Twilight pouted as she plopped onto her diaper rump once the change was done, and Celestia simply blushed and gave a nod. “That’s fine, I guess.”

Twilight turned to Celestia and shouted. “Come on, Cel… er Tia! Ya can’t just have this teacher treat us like babies! We four years old!”

Celestia giggled with a smirk. “Yeah, but we also not really good at magic yet. We just made stinkies in our diapees.”

Twilight rolled her eyes. “Ya might not be good, but I read a book on magic called ‘Magic ABCs and 123s!’”

Celestia scoffed. “That book had nothing ta do with magic! Besides ya only know ya ABCs, ya dun know how to read yet.”

Twilight shouted back. “Ya wrong! I do know how to read! I can wook at ta pictures, that counts.”

Celestia shook her head. “Nah uh!”

Twilight shouted back. “Yeah huh!”

The teacher came over and scolded them. “You two stop that right now or your both going into timeout! You’re too old for those foalish arguments!”

The two fillies stopped fighting and gulped. “Okay.”

The teacher then gave a nod as she escorted the fillies back into the classroom.

Twilight blinked upon seeing that the desks were gone. And instead the school foals were sitting around in nothing but pull-ups, levitating toys with their horns and turning things different colors! Celestia and Twilight grumbled as they plopped down onto their diapers and looked over at their blue blocks, which were now made of foam. Twilight rubbed her head and asked. “Um, teacher wasn’t this Magic Preschool?”

The teach giggled and ruffled Twilight’s mane rather playfully. “Oh no, silly. This is magic daycare, now go on and try to levitate the foam blocks with your horns.”

Celestia eyed her foam block and grunted as she surrounded it with her horn and began to levitate it.

Twilight rubbed her mane and whispered. “Something is wrong about all tis. But what? I’ll ask Mommy Discord when she comes to pick us up. If she ever comes to pick us up that is.”


As Twilight and Celestia continued to try levitating their blocks, Applejack had finished teaching Pound and Pumpkin Cake how to use the big potty. Satisfied that everything had gone well. She then asked the twins. “Now, there’s somethin’ I think is worth askin’. Do ya two want to try goin’ ‘round without diapers on? You’ll be bottomless.”

The two both looked at each other with worried looks as Pumpkin shrugged. “Suwe, I dun mind. I wanna see wha is wike to be a gwown-up and not need diapees. But we should wawn each othew if we needs to go potty. And we gots to be suwe we use ta big potty and not the twaining potty. Tat’s fow wittew foaws.”

Pound Cake nodded. “Yeah, tats fine. If we just do ‘tiw evewting is back to nowmaw it be fine. But we bettew make suwe we monitow each othew so we dun have accidents. We dun have the cwowk diapees to hewp us anymowe.”

Applejack patted the twins heads. “Don’t worry, I have faith in ya two! And I know Pinkie Pie does as well,” She giggled. “Reckon now you can teach her how to use the big potty.”
“Good one, Appwejackie!” Pumpkin laughed. “If anyting, Pinkie teach us tat you no disappeaw if you go down the dwain!”

“Bu ya awso get smewwy and need to be wescued, so ya shouwdn’t get fwushed anyway.” Pound replied.

Applejack nodded. “Exactly! Now come on, let’s make sure the foals are okay. Then we’re goin’ back to Sugarcube Corner before anypony else sees all the foals!”

Later on, the group returned to Sugarcube Corner and were lead back to the nursery. Just before they entered, Pinkie gave the twins a hug. “I sowwy I made ya wowwy when I got fwushed. I didn’t mean to make ya even mowe scawed of ta big potty.”

“Is okay, Pinkie. Appwejackie teach us,” Pound explained. “And now we get to be diapeewess!”

Pumpkin added. “And wen this aww goes back to being nowmaw, we twy to wembew what we weawened so we can be potty twained!”

Pinkie beamed and sniffled. “You two awe gwoing up so fast. Bu I tink ya shoud stiww be in diapees, at weast when ya pawents awe awound. I tink they not weady fow ya to be potty twained so fast!”

“Tat fine, big sissy. But if we do tat you gotta weaw a diapee whiwe ya foawsit us!” Pumpkin declared.

The little filly nodded her head. “Is a deaw! But we can wowwy about tat aftew evewypony’s back ta nowmaw!”

Then the whole group entered the nursery. Everything seemed to be a lot better than it was when they had left. Except for the fact that Discord was now sitting where the fillies had been earlier, drinking a cup of tea. Applejack eyed him and asked. “So, ya finally came, huh Discord? You sure took your sweet time.”

Discord threw the cup away, making it disappear with a poof as he scoffed. “Can you blame me for enjoying the chaos? It’s what I live for, after all. And after Twilight told me about what happened here in Ponyville, I had to see things for myself. I gotta say I love this new Ponyville, it being run by foals would be quite fun.” He rubbed his paws together.

Applejack growled. “How about ya turn all these ponies to turn back to normal instead? You’ve had your fun.”

Discord chuckled. “Why would I do such a thing? Why would I want to spoil all my fun just when it’s finally getting good?”

Applejack stomped forward with a solid glare in his eyes. “Ya’d better return things to how they were, or I’ll get my friends to turn you back into stone again.”

Discord just laughed. “One of you is a little foal, another two are school aged fillies, and so is Celestia! I can do almost anything I want at this point!” Then he yawned. “But, I’m fair. I’m a spirit of a word. And I must admit I’m bored of watching everypony be so cute. So how about we make a deal?” The farm mare eyed Discord as he explained. “I made a deal with Twilight where I will turn all these ponies into adults again, and in return I’m simply going to turn Celestia and Luna into foals and she’ll have to care for them for a month. But I also know her friends will help out. So I want make a deal with you as well seeing as she’s busy in magic daycare.”

Applejack stomped a hoof on the ground and shouted. “Oh hay no! I’m not making any deals! Your gonna get Twilight back here and she’s gonna be an adult! No more games, Discord! Ponyville can’t be run by foals!”

Discord smirked, holding up some playing cards. “Sorry, but I have all the cards here and the only reason I’m doing this is because I’m bored. I have half a mind to walk away though, come back with a fresh hand and a whole new bag of tricks.”

Applejack looked down and growled, then sighed. “Fine, what’s the deal?”

Discord fluttered over with a smug grin. “I think I’ll regress you and the rest of your friends, just for a little while. Can’t risk them coming after me.”

Applejack reeled back and scoffed. “And just who’s gonna take care of us?!”

Discord pointed to Pound and Pumpkin Cake. “Why not these two? They look like they’re old enough. I hear they don’t really need diapers anymore.”

The Cake Twins both looked down and were unsure of what to say. Truth be told, they were feeling quite overwhelmed.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie waddled over and babbled! “I’m ta one who did aww tis and is my fauwt. Change me into an aduwt and I’ww cawe fow my fwiends instead!”

Discord looked down and smirked. “Well, I do owe you for helping me, Pinkie Pie. But are you sure you can care for all those foals? Didn’t you already learn a lesson about not taking on more responsibility than you can handle?”

Pinkie looked up and babbled. “Yeah, I did! But I pwepawed, now! I pwobabwy desweve some chaos as punishment fow being so naughty. Besides, with Pumpkin cake and Pound Cake we gots wots of expewince, so tey gonna hewp me! So I say bwing it on!”

There was silence for a few minutes as Discord appeared to consider Pinkie’s request.

Then the spirit chuckled. “Alright then, you asked for it.” He proceeded to go about snapping his claw, and every foal in the nursery had magic tendrils wrap around them as they were transformed into adults. Some of them squeaked as their diapers were ripped open and others stumbled about, getting used to their bigger, natural adult bodies. A few even blushed upon seeing themselves surrounded by such infantile objects.

Pinkie Pie squeaked, growing up rapidly and seeing her mane poof out again along with her tail, a blush growing on her face.

Derpy and Dr. Whooves watched as the tendrils wrapped around their bodies too. But somehow, Derpy slipped and squeaked rolling under the tendrils. Dr. Whooves gasped as he grew older and was transformed into a full grown stallion! He looked down at his wife who was still a foal and picked her up.

For Applejack, however, the tendrils wrapped around her body as she regressed in age into a school foal, her hat now dropping down over her face as she growled. “You couwd at weast make my hat smawwer.”

Discord rolled his eyes and snapped a claw, Applejack seeing the hat poof to fit her size. “There, happy now?”

Applejack looked over her rump, seeing her cutie mark was no longer on her rump and instead was on a green colored saddle bag as she grumbled. “Not weawwy, bu whatevew. Ugh, I weawwy dun want my famiwy to see me wike tis!”

As the last few foals were turned back into adults they all quickly ran out of Sugarcube Corner in fright, not wanting to be around Discord for another minute! Discord sighed. “A simple ‘Thank You’ would’ve been nice,” Then he smirked, turning to Pinkie Pie. “Well now, I guess I’ll go find your friends and have them turned into foals as well. Hope you’re up to the challenge.”

Pinkie turned to see Dr. Whooves shouting. “You forgot to turn my wife back to normal! You need to change her back!”

Discord rolled his eyes. “That's not my problem. You two were debating who should be a foal again anyway, and I figured since you volunteered the first time you wouldn’t mind having the roles reversed. Besides, I'm on a schedule and I’m sure Pinkie Pie can add another foal to her list. You can help her if you like, or not, I don’t care either way.” Then he snapped a claw and disappeared in a puff of smoke.


Dr. Whooves growled. “Ugh! I swear i'm going to find a way to defeat that brute! He’s like nothing I’ve ever faced before, even the Daleks look tame compared to him,” Then the stallion turned to Pinkie and asked. “So...um...I guess you’re going to be caring for my wife?” When Pinkie nodded he added. “Well, I should stay and help, seeing as you’re going to have your hooves full. I’ll make more of those special clock diapers.”

Pinkie just sighed. “That’s fine, I’m going to need all the help I can get.”

Both Pumpkin and Pound Cake then came over as Pumpkin offered. “Hey, we can hewp fow a witwwe bit, wight? Is onwy a month.”

Pound nodded. “Wight. Besides, we gots of expewience in foawsitting, and we somewhat potty trained now!” They both turned to see Hoity Toity and Blueblood still playing together happily, without a care in the world.

Pinke smiled as she felt something overcome her and she exclaimed. “Yeah, you guys are right. Having all these foals around is going to be fun!” But then she stopped and gulped as she whimpered. “Now I need to figure out how to explain all of this when Mr. and Mrs Cake. come back! They’re never going to believe any of this.”