• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 4,660 Views, 57 Comments

A Rumble with the Wonderbolts - LegionofPony



Wonderbolts towelpony Rumble gets to know his fellow Wonderbolts very intimately after a show.

Comments ( 13 )

Nicely done! Rumble deserved it! A true gentlecolt

is there going to be a nine months later kind of epilogue or something considering that the story still says incomplete?:applejackunsure:

Will there be more? Because it says it’a incomplete

"I didn't just mean having sex your first time, though damn was that a hell of a first showing! Two smokin' hot Wonderbolt mares at once? Damn, what other stallions would give for an opportunity like that . But, I didn’t mean just that. I meant that you got over your fears, and got to do something you really wanted to because you did," Thunder said, resting a hoof on Rumble's shoulder, "You stood out there in front of your co-workers, your idols , and you performed like a champ. That takes the heart of a Wonderbolt, and you're got one if I've ever seen it."

I am laughing and i am scared

10232900
Why the scared though?

This is pretty good. When are you going to finish?

love the story and hoping for the finish

Perhaps Rumble could use that to help his 'foalsitters'.

Hope you will finish this story! We need to see the *fruits* of Rumble's work ;)

Una

It's a shame that this story isn't longer. It would be interesting exploring how their relationship continues to grow. Good story.

I still hope for a ending to this story.

That was so good to read. The sex is great, yet would not be anywhere near as good without all the story to go with it. Not only was it a great set up, it kept me engaged the whole story. Would be so cool and grateful if you ever finish the epilogue. Otherwise I could be content with it fading to black as it were.

Login or register to comment