• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 6,089 Views, 88 Comments

Purrmiscuous and Purrvo-cat-ive - An Intricate Disguise



When Troy is sent to meet with the ruler of the cats, Princess Luna, he's surprised to discover that she's an extremely sexy and playful host. (Yes, it's cat porn.)

  • ...
23
 88
 6,089
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 42 )

Wow.


Just. Wow.

I got nothing on this. I love this universe.

The only problem i have at ALL is that there are multiple humans instead of just one in this world. That's all.

Damn son.

In a world of cats, humans are pets.

Wait, it's already like that. FFFFF-

8741854
Bruh this dude just fucked a cat wtf there are more pressing issues than ur headcannon

8742366
No, he fucked a sapient, consenting adult. Her being similar to a cat hardly matters.

8742615
yes. i agree with that statement.

8742930
8742615
BRUH HE FUCKED A CAT 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

8742935
So, is it as wrong as the story DOggy Style, where a human fucked a Diamond DOg? Yes, but you don't see people harping about how bad it is, or that he fucked a dog.

For goodness sakes man, this website has hundreds of thousands of stories of humans fucking PONIES!!!!

Get a grip man. If you don't have a problem with humans fucking ponies, then don't throw a fit about him getting it on with an Equestrian cat. Cause frankly, that's a little hippocritical.

8742940
Bro u dont understand
he fucked a CAT like wtf

8742987
So, he did that. He may have done it before, who knows.

All i know is that this story is decent, and we are arguing over this like little kids. SO lets stop.

Alright.

Each to their own.

8742987
I think you need to grow up, as whining about it over and over is just embarrassing you.

Hmmm...

...

Okay. I'm interested.

-Ru

8743164
8743114
This guy just got straight deepthroated by a god damn cat my dude if you went and did that you'd be locked up straight up my dude

8746804
Yeah. True.

But dude. Same thing with ponies!!!

Lets just drop this argument. We're getting nowhere with it.

We all have our own opinion.

ok?

8746804
Also, who says people don't do that in the world.

This world is messed up to the point where, in a few years, they might legalise stuff like that.

I hope they don't, but this world isn't perfect.

8746805
i mean he stright fuckin cats u aint just gonna let that slide u know what im sayin

8746810
No, I don't really man.

8746804
Luna is as similar to an actual cat as humans are similar to a chimp. Would fucking a human be the same as fucking a chimp? Obviously not.

8746835
Thank God your trying to help me out here with this guy.

8746846
Here, I got something that may help. Look up the Harkness test.

8747935
Well, lets just stop arguing. ANd agree to disagree, ok.

8748233
Right.

You're completely entitled to your opinion mate, which is why I never said anything in the first place when you voiced it, but you are now bickering on my story's comment section just for the sake of prolonging a needless argument and I'm getting tired of the notifications. The people here like what they're reading, that's why they're defending it. The lack of any informed reasoning or logic in your argument is driving the argument in circles, it's clear you're not looking for a resolution so much as to get on people's nerves, and you're littering my comment section with negativity without any consideration as to me the author or other readers.

Stop and agree to disagree or be the first member of my block list.

8748351
Thank you for helping me here.

8748351
Honestly bro I like your story, just fun seeing this guy type pages

"Next time, make me work for it a little."

"Next time?"

Thank the stars above there is going to be a next time.

I love this universe you created, the cats are very well depicted in their mannerisms.
I hope you make this into a continuing series.

And, thank you for posting.

This story makes me kinda uncomfortable... more plz

Is this in the backburner for now? You keep publishing new stories and this one feels forgattin.

Well, that was time I spent.

Oh wow, this was surprisingly good. Unique concept and very well executed.

Please Sir, some more.

The Monk

Ooooooooh! A kitty Luna! This is just so cute!:pinkiehappy:

did it die? I was really intrigued.

Must have more kitty Luna fun!

When can we expect a new chapter, mate?

9064127
Cancelled, so it appears so.

The story was pretty fascinating

Login or register to comment