• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 7,257 Views, 104 Comments

As Pretty as The Sea - Oldtakufanboy



I never knew seaponies were real until I crashed near Mount Aris, home to the once called Hippogriffs. I was greeted by Skystar, my first ally and friend. Time goes on and the two of us were inseparable.

  • ...
23
 104
 7,257
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

good chapter. it was a while since I was waiting for your update. Surely there will not be just an isolated case of seaponies that could not look favorably on travis being a human being. but this distinguishes and enhances the various reactions of the inhabitants to him.
I will not wait to see new updates.

What was that with his penis?

"Tell me, is my cousin cute?"

I like this shipping, but I hate if if they write the characters as if they could notice the love when the main chars is saying something harmless like that. Well what she said befor that which caused her to smirk again.

"C-cute?! Uh... she is, b-but-"

please not the easy to tease main char.

"I'm like," said the teal colored seapony in a dead toned voice, "happy to see you... my name is Aqua Seaweed."

I'm like totally on weed.

"Did you say something se-"

I like her friends, in other situations and other stories not so much, but I like how you write them here.

We need to get Travis a magical trident so he can be the awesome fighter when he needs to be, or better yet a normal one so he can show more skills. However I'm not sad if this story is not about fighting at all, I mostly prefer that anyway.

"Oh boy, Travis," smirked Novo, as she rests her head on her fins. "I see what's going on here."

I can maybe see how here mother noticed it, partly because she teased him with that already and maybe secretely wants it to happen, but again I would like it if they don't judge the situation to soon and befor they even can be sure about it.

Nice story, that everyone and their grandmother knows when someone is in love right away is the only thing bugging me so far.

edit: I kind of want a chapter where Novo and hum notice a similar hobby they have and spent more time together, then maybe Skystar getting angry about her mother because she thinks she would take away her man.

Good chapter, but there were some minor grammar issues.

8639501
to be honest I'm still waiting for you to continue "The daughter of Tirek" story

Waited so long for the next Chapter, Thank you!

I also found some errors.

"She... she was then away from me by that awful driver..."

Should be TAKEN away from me

"Silence!" She interrupted.

Should be HE

"Remember I said humans are terrible and they were scum?"

Just add a WHEN in between REMEMBER and I, and it will sound better

"Looks like Novo is ready, Travis. Better make yourself comfortable."

Wait, is skystar sing or is novo singing?

Not trying to be a granmernatzi BTW

small tiny balls

Sorry, I had to.

When is the next one going to come out

8765486
When are you going to release the next chapter?

I’m looking forward to the next chapter can’t wait to see Travis and SkyStar Take the next step!

Comment posted by DH Lightning Bolt deleted Aug 15th, 2019
Comment posted by DH Lightning Bolt deleted Aug 15th, 2019
Comment posted by DH Lightning Bolt deleted Aug 15th, 2019

8765486
Hello, I read this story and I really love it. Although, it's been like more than a year since this was updated and I just really want to know, will this story ever continue again someday? Please let me know.

What's going on? We went from questioning anatomy to suddenly crying out of nowhere, then being attacked by and hugging a sad, old man, then we get a concert! I feel like we are rushing passed many, many, many important details here! Slow down. Please.

Where's Next Chapter ?

Not trying to be rude, but will this story ever continue again someday? Please let me know.

why is it always the good ones that get left on Incomplete for years

When the Fishing club was mentioned I imagined a group of seaponies out in the ocean showing off their catches, when Travis shows up, a little roughed up, dragging a dead shark behind him (a make-shift stone knife buried in it's skull)

A young male seapony (late teens most likely) looks at the shark, then to his own catch then grumbles and looks away "It still only counts as one,"

Please continue

I need more

Comment posted by DH Lightning Bolt deleted Apr 2nd, 2021
Comment posted by DH Lightning Bolt deleted Apr 2nd, 2021

I really wish this story would continue.

I really miss this story.

11450134
Nearly 3 years since author was last online.
Safe to say this book is canceled. So unfortunate...

Login or register to comment