• Published 1st Dec 2017
  • 4,216 Views, 63 Comments

Cleaned Castle - tailsopony



Cleaned Corners has secured his position at Friendship Castle, so now he's securing the staff. With ropes. And gags. And threats. And hypnotism. And maybe a few drugs. Okay, it's possible that he's using lots of drugs.

Comments ( 16 )

And I was just rereading this. Nice time for an update! I hope we get to see more of the dolls being in trance at some point.

Yay, thank you for continuing to update this Tails! Looking forward to reading this after work!

I do hope we can get more! something juicy is bout to happen!

Nooo I was hoping Spike would get some attention, no matter how much he doesn't want it

10676592
TBH, that was the plan, but I was just having a rough go at it. Figured I'd move ahead to other stuff, and loop back later if the inspiration hit me.

10676038
I mean, I plan on writing more. Eventually. I have little character arcs for everybody, and a big one for Clean. Heh. But I dunno what's juicy and what's not anymore. It's hard for me to write porn lately. I'm just not into it.


10675979
Sorry it's not much. I'll have something better later.


10675943
Actually yeah. That's a thing that's going to happen. Right now, it's sort of a hit and miss thing, with most of the characters having different triggers, or worse, triggers affecting them differently. He's going to make some adjustments as the castle staff grows.

It was quite the pleasant surprise to see a new chapter added to the story!

Was hoping to finally see Rarity get fucked but oh well, maybe it'll pop up in the next chapter.

that was probably the night I took his virginity, but honestly I can’t remember

Oh man, I really hope we get to see that.:raritydespair:

Damn I wished I noticed this story years ago, I loved it, especially the first one. I love Rarity also being brought into the fold of Corner's fun. Despite not being usually a fan of Spike I did enjoy his POV on things. I love the psychopathy behavior couple with his OCD cleaning and the control freak aspect all revolving on the cleaning. But, as the story goes in the second one it sound like Corner is starting to forget about if cleaning habit and his interest revolving more and more around dominating Twilight and Rarity, which is a bit disappointing ass I hoped we would see him trying to imprint his cleaning obsession on to all three of them for the castle, but I can live with it. Now I wonder what Luna's investigation will go on the matter and how Spike will try to keep on resisting. Personally, I would prefer Corner wins on this matter just to see the fun of seeing how he would envision the perfectly clean and well managed castle staff would be like. I can't wait to see who else is going to join the stall and how he is planning to make his relationship with Twilight more publicly official. Can't I wonder if Corner is going to take Rarity's advice on looking better and designing the castle would love to see a synergy developing between them even if it is toxic.

If you are ever looking to get some art of how Clean Corner looks like I might be persuaded to draw him for free, for any other thing like a cover art we can talk about it. One problem I have is that I don't really know how Conner look like, aside that he is an earth pony, could you will me in on it, I love designing ponies in fancy suits ?Here is me Deviant art gallery and youtube channel hope you like my stuff.
here are some of my videos, enjoy

10732589
You got some neat stuff there. I like the extra horsey look you toss about. Thanks for the comment! I don't need any art, but it's nice to see the offer. Happy to chat about stuff tho.

Man, I am awful at describing ponies. I'd always imagined him a light brown color, maybe with some speckles of white that bother him. He'd likely have nearly the same color mane and tail, perhaps a slightly darker shade. He's based off a real person that I do not like at all, but was an excellent character. They are now in prison for being an abusive asshole, so much of my "inspiration" for Clean is gone, which is one of the reasons the story went off track a little bit. There was always supposed to be this slow corruption of Clean himself that was going to tear him apart. He has a NEED to keep things clean, but he wants to be a cruel, sadistic bastard. So he's constantly doing things that are really messy and his demands of his housekeepers were supposed to get more and more extreme as the story went on.

I'm still writing, and have a bit of the next chapter done so I don't want to post too many spoilers. I'm just writing so many things I don't post nowadays. Got some animal crossing nonsense, some real human nonsense, a little pony nonsense that neer seems to be finished, etc. But this is one of those stories I keep coming back to...

hope to see an update on it again

10839291
I was trying to figure what I was going to do today. I'll work on this and see if I get a chapters worth.

10839308
I wish you the best of luck on that

Can't wait to see how he dominates the rest of the mane 6...... Also the possibility that he might do it to Celestia and Luna as well. :pinkiecrazy:

11522463
I should really get back into this. I'm looking at getting a computer that has a keyboard that makes writing fun again. My current laptop has issues with the "e" key, is missing some keys, and struggles to take a charge... I'm reluctant to replace my laptop because I hate change, but I'm really getting to the point where it's actually unpleasant to write. The original draft of this absolutely had Luna getting wrapped up in some aspect of this, though it's more complicated for her. Celestia was, ah, mostly fine. I built a whole lore around this world and never wrote it out...

Lore spoilers that (probably) wont directly be in the story, but spoil character actions: Twilight's been "storing" magic in her crystal play-room. Clean has no idea this is going on, and Twilight only vaguely understands. It becomes a thing as the play-room gets more use, and Luna recognizes it's happening, but thinks this is 100% Twilight's plan and the source of her sudden desire for deviancy. Basically like , "Ah, the magic nerd discovered a new form of sex magic and now is a secret nympho... yeah, that checks."

Of course, Luna's completely wrong about the motivation and gets into... trouble as a result.

Story spoilers:
The play room becomes a place of power for Twilight. Basically, when she lets loose she can tap into all the stored magic and it augments her something fierce. Celestia has one of these in Canterlot, in her throne room, and Luna hasn't bothered to make one since her return, but used to have one. It doesn't required "sex magic" but does require putting out absurd amounts of magic into attuned crystals on a regular basis. Clean's been "helping" Twilight pour obscene amounts of magic into the crystal room on a regular basis. When he discovers this, he will take advantage of it, hard, by making Twilight be a little... aggressive in recruiting new employees. Employee list: RD- Guard(slow), Fluttershy- Gardener(kidnapped because she saw RD compromised, and kept away from TS for a bit), AJ-Cook(magically Forced), PP-Event planner(Super magically forced), Rarity-Decorator, SB-- Singer/entertainer (Slow--Fucked up bit where she wants a job while she's on summer break from the gifted unicorn school. Rarity tries to warn her, but SB takes the warning as a challenge. Clean makes her prove her devotion to the job, and it's not pretty), and maybe some others. For the most part, Twilight doesn't mind helping Clean out. In fact, she starts to really enjoy the new company. Cadance also drops by a some point, and Clean has a "revenge" arc on her, if only for a weekend. That's Luna's clue that something might not be as it seems. Story makes it's way to the ending from there.

Actually, the full plot is a little long. I'll have to take a week off at some point and just write this. Or I could narrow it down and do smaller stories. Hmm.

11523084
Nice to hear you still want to continue this story, and I hope you find a way to get a better keyboard, I know you can get them pretty cheap at a friff story if you don't mind using a USB periphery to your laptop. I hope to see more of this story again

Login or register to comment