• Published 30th Sep 2017
  • 5,659 Views, 55 Comments

Cryssie's lessons in photography - tailsopony



Chrysalis likes to practice photography now that she has so much free time. Her favorite subjects are four of her pony pets, Princess Twilight, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence. Oh wait. Princess isn't in their names anymore. :)

  • ...
34
 55
 5,659
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Oh, i remember this! Ooh, Shiny. I do love the description of what he's wearing, barring one typo...

He was balancing precariously on a pair of stiletto high heel shoes, and had fishnet stalkings that ran about halfway up his shaking legs.

Should be 'stockings'.

11383477
Fixed!

Also, you comment on like every one of my stories. Thanks! Sorry this update didn't have much. It was never supposed to have much. The next one should be a little bigger, but I've gotta fix something first...

It's been so long I forget if I'm aroused or saddened by the changeling victory and the ponies' states.

Eh it's probably both. I should reread this.

11384177
That's the problem I have picking up old stories. I have to re-catch the characters. I think this Chrysalis was not evil, just selfish, weirdly naive, horny, feylike in her whimsy, and feeling slightly guilty but not really. But it's hard to remember her "exactly"...

Thanks for taking a look tho! You're on everything!

Other creatures were reluctant to visit her Equestria now that she was in charge, so she’d been turning up the sex appeal to draw tourists. It never failed to attract folks, even though they still thought it was “risky”.

I'll imagine so.
But say, is it actually risky or does Chrysalis leave the tourists alone?
Edit: That was answered later.

She really wanted to use them for an art show, but there were so many… Maybe she could do it all? Use some of the more unique ones as the museum pieces, and the more risqué ones for billboards and postcards? It could work, but she’d need more pictures.

Don't overuse them, or it might become boring.
Better keep it slow to ensure they stay interested.

There was no greater destiny involved, and she certainly wasn’t a goddess.
At least, not yet.
She’d had some very promising conversations with Celestia on the matter, so she wasn’t counting out the possibility. Apparently, Twilight ascended from finishing up some silly spell, and Cadence ascended from beating some sort of villain at her own game. Chrysalis could finish spells and beat other ponies senseless, so it should be easy once she figured out exactly what the universe needed her to do.

One successful ascension later:
derpicdn.net/img/view/2019/6/30/2079693.jpg
Source.


Good chapter!
I enjoyed reading it.

(Was it really five years and one days since the last chapter? How time flies sometimes...)

Comment posted by ryuyi deleted Nov 3rd, 2022

Chrysalis had decided that it would be the new standard for changeling hospitality. Any visiting dignitaries would have their own personal ponies or lings for a few days, and any royal visitors would get a private sample from her personal menagerie. Twilight and Cadence had both volunteered, while Celestia had declined. Luna remained impassive, as always. She was sure to go if Chrysalis asked her, and that’s what counted most.

Esto podría ser una oportunidad para que Celestia escape.

Login or register to comment