• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 3,664 Views, 94 Comments

KONO DIO DA! - DIO Brando



DIO learns the magic of friendship, while inadvertently committing a comical genocide.

  • ...
5
 94
 3,664

The Final Chapter

DIO woke up in the cottage he was in before, dazed and confused. It was quiet, and he was in a comfortable bed. His first thought, "Where is Fluttershy?"

DIO stood, slowly, realizing he only had comfortable pajamas on, and his clothing was hung up or arranged neatly to the side, smelling fresh and cleaned. He felt his hair, also clean. It was like someone had taken care of him while he was asleep.

He put his shoes on, spotting a scarf and placing it on instinctively around his neck. He felt he didn't have the time to put anything else on, but at least he had fully-body pajamas, oddly placed in such a world with no humans.

He walked down the stairs to see the mane six, as well as Celestia speaking quietly to one another. They fell silent as he approached. Fluttershy was missing.

"Where is Fluttershy?" He narrowed his eyes. Fluttershy leaned out, she was hiding away somewhere.

"I'm here!" She said with a smile. DIO smiled as well, it was genuine this time. So genuine it could be felt across the room. DIO walked down, cautiously approaching Fluttershy. He knelt down, putting himself to her height. He was confused as to why he was doing this, but didn't feel threatened or wrong. Fluttershy smiled, hugging him as he instinctively hugged her back.

"What have you done to me, white one?" He said quietly. Celestia closed her eyes with a smile, her horn was healed.

"I let you have your way," she replied, "you wanted to possess my most powerful magic, so I let you possess my friendship. On the same note, consider yourself forgiven, by all of us." DIO frowned.

"Forgiven?"

"Yes."

"Tell me why."

"Why you are forgiven?"

"Why would you do such a thing?"

"Because, DIO, even if your evil intent is stronger than a hurricane, the magic of friendship holds the world together, or at least this world. Though we can't make you perfect, we can help you, but in the end."

She looked him dead in the eye.

"You're the one who makes the choice of friendship, and we have no ability over you in that regard."

DIO was confused. Could he have devolved to such association with mortal beings? No. This friendship was strength. It was entirely unreliable in the old world, but in this one, it was a power beyond imagination. Yet he didn't feel his same arrogance. Though he knew he was more powerful, he didn't see himself as superior. He tightened his hug around Fluttershy, closing his eyes.

"I've done it." He said quietly.

"I've reached true power."


Meanwhile, in another part of Ponyville. . .

"Lyra, it's not worth looking into! I'm sure the whole two-legged thing with hands isn't worth going after!" a certain Bonbon said with frustration. "Lyra, get back to the house! Lyra! Ugh!"

Lyra had left the house without saying a word to her roommate. Bonbon was her best friend, Lyra trusted Bonbon with her own life, but she simply put her dreams first: To see a human with hands. Those magnificent, complex structures. They must exist! Such a thing is too perfect to be fiction!

After a long walk, she found herself lost in the woods. She looked around.

"Hello?" she called, about to ask for help before she heard some rustling. She jumped back as she saw a man in a white suit with a strangely designed tie walk out. Blonde hair. He looked at her placing a hand on his chin.

"Talking equines," he mused, "I have a single question for you."

Lyra was speechless.

"Do you know any girls who happen to have pretty hands?"

Author's Note:

Yes. He's next in the spotlight, but DIO is here to stay <3

*Edit: I changed hair to blonde from the striped hair for consistency reasons*

Comments ( 31 )

"I've reached true power."

Well, shit. Does that mean he's achieved HEAVEN?

"Hello?" she called, about to ask for help before she heard some rustling. She jumped back as she saw a man in a white suit with a strangely designed tie and weird hair walk out. Gray/White hair striped black. He looked at her placing a hand on his chin.

Hell's bells. Ah, well.

...

There aren't any ambulances in Equestria, are there?

Kira's here and I'm sure he'll fit in fine. After all, all he wants is a quiet life.

8436582
As you might know, I'm going to make the obvious joke
"Where are they taking me?"
"Who knows? But it won't be somewhere you can rest in peace."

I'm not looking forward to seeing Lord DIO meet with Kira.

8437060
DIO is a powerful and intimidating villain. Kira is a creep with a fetish, what could go wrong?

8437290 Well, Killer Queen could make everything he touches explode, Sheer Heart Attack is indestructible and Bites the Dust is basically a redo button. I dunno if DIO can top that.

Ah kira and dio...

Dio: I can stop time!
Kira: you can bite ze duste

8437931
DIO: I want to rule the world!
Kira: I want to cut off hands forever.

👍 gud shit

8443694
Sequel cummin
i mean comin
i dont write that clop shit
yet

Why does this have so few views?

8455958
I guess Killer Queen already touched the fanfiction?

8946534
You just wait my 『Friend』.

Ummmmn Im worried that this is basically a neutering on Dios personality. Please tell me Im wrong.

9395936
The intro is very meta. I do my best to keep DIO's personality until the end, where it has reason to change—then it's for comedic purposes while still keeping DIO's primary philosophical and narcissistic traits to a reasonable extent. Though I intended a one-shot comedy, I decided to go with a deeper story over just a meta mess. I don't think I unnecessarily deviated from DIO.

9395946
Yokay, Im glad : ) Im reading the sequel and it's pretty good. But I do miss the scenes where Dio acts uncaring and more over the top evil from this book. I hope those pop up later : ) Also thank you for reading and taking your time to reply to my comment.

9395966
Hey, I know where to bring that back, and I was planning on it for the third one due to some scenarios where it's warranted, thanks for the feedback!

9642301
the duwang is pretty

Next have Gionorno and DIO finally meet!

10038493
It doesn't sound how its spelled. But thanks

10038496
that was the point of the joke

10038612
................I feel like a big old idiot

Does Dio have an English voice actor? I mean, I know the Japanese version is where all the memes are, but I really don't care about those things. I do find them funny, though.

This story was magnificently hilarious DIO-sama, I'm off to read the next.

Login or register to comment