• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 3,659 Views, 94 Comments

KONO DIO DA! - DIO Brando



DIO learns the magic of friendship, while inadvertently committing a comical genocide.

  • ...
5
 94
 3,659

Sun in the Night

A sudden crash was heard outside as a large, white alicorn landed on the scene. The one that would soon turn everybody into alicorns for the sake of to—

Nope. I said I wouldn't make anymore toy-marketing jokes.

Her name was Sunbutt Asshat Worst Princess Molestia Celestia. She was a very kind and loving ruler, who always treated her subjects in the be—

"What the actual fuck Twilight?" Celestia said as she saw everyone except for Pinkie — who was still musing at DIO's pinkie fingers, Fluttershy — who was still clinging to him, and Twilight — who was staring at the ground with hopelessness, were dead.

"Princess Celestia, I can expla—" Twilight said before being interrupted by a blast of pure alicorn magic as it headed towards DIO.

"Take this, DIO!" Celestia shouted in seething rage as the blast capable of shattering a building flew towards him at incredible speed. DIO frowned, holding his hand up as his The World caught the projectile and contained it, swiping it away like The Hand. Celestia stood back, terrified as DIO turned slowly.

"Hoh. You think energy of that little power could defeat me?" He said, still frowning, "Nevertheless, I have no intent with being enemies with you. I'm sure you have the power to bring back the dead, so do it."

"H-how. . ." Celestia stuttered as she stood back more, "Nobody can just deflect a magic blast!"

"You remind me of Kakyoin. . ." DIO muttered, remembering how many people actually could deflect the Emerald Splash, but this was nothing of the sort. "See, I know everything about your magic that I need to in order to combat it with my The World. Fluttershy had an expansive collection of books that were filled with dust, so I read them all while she went to retrieve Twilight. Now,"

Celestia looked up as he paused, noticing he was suddenly in front of her.

"Bring them back to life!" He ordered. Celestia had no choice but to do so, the ponies waking up and clueless of what happened. DIO turned, facing them and summoning The World. "Go home! All of you!" The ponies ran in fright, terrified before The World. When they had left, DIO pressed two fingers into the alicorns neck, absorbing her blood as she was unable to help herself, letting out a quiet whimper.

"You were holding back," DIO said, pulling his hand away as the Princess' neck wound began to heal.

"What?"

"You were holding back. This power is almost overwhelming!"

Celestia looked up with a frown.

"Had I blasted you with all of my energy, it would have obliterated everything," she said grimly. DIO laughed, clenching his fists.

"Haha! This blood is amazing! Almost like that of a Joestar!" DIO picked Fluttershy up, calming down. "Now, I would like to ask a favor of you."

"A favor?" Celestia asked with narrowed eyes as she laid weakly on the ground.

"I wish not to lead, or to destroy, only to find a way back to my world," he said, looking up into the sky. "Perhaps you could help me with this goal."

Celestia grinned.

"You'll need help with more than that."

"Wha—" DIO suddenly let out a grunt of pain as he felt his very blood weigh him down to the ground, several vessels bursting. "NANI!?"

"Haha, DIO! You fell into my trap!" Celestia said, her horn glowing as she kept him down. "Perhaps you could deflect a hit, but you couldn't deflect something that's inside of you! Now, you pose a threat to my subjects, you must be executed here!" A sudden flash, and a fading bright light.

DIO stood up, grinning as The World loomed behind him with arms crossed over it's chest.

"Wh. . ." Celestia looked up, now entirely terrified that her plan didn't work. "WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!"

"The nature of magic and Stands are similar, just enough that I could remember Joseph Joestar infusing Hamon with his Stand, Hermit Purple," DIO explained, "If Joseph Joestar can infuse his Stand with Hamon. . ." The World held up a finger, a blast of powerful magic firing towards Celestia as her horn was temporarily damaged from magic use. "I can infuse The World with magic!" DIO laughed maniacally with the newfound power. "Yes, training my time stop had allowed me to use it for longer and longer periods of time, but. . .training magic allows for a plethora of new abilities! I'll be unstoppable! I am unstoppable!"

As he said that, a group of heavily-armored unicorns trotted into formation, holding stance as Fluttershy was still being held by DIO. No telling how many times she's been dropped due to how tired I am forgetting little details.

"Princess! Give us the order and we'll fire!" One said, looking at the weak Celestia. "Princess!"

"N-no. . .He's. . ." Celestia stumbled down, eyes closing as she passed out from the hit on her horn.

"Fire!" Another one shouted, as they all charged their horns in a barrage of blasts. The World stood in front of DIO, deflecting them with ease.

"Muda muda muda MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDA!!!!" DIO shouted in triumph, as The World continued to deflect magic blasts. DIO extended his hands blasts of energy coming from each finger, taking all of the guards down at once by the horn. He suddenly dashed towards them, absorbing them instantly, one by one. Twilight looked at DIO.

"Even Celestia doesn't match you. . ." Twilight said as she stood back as well, terrified. DIO walked back to Fluttershy as she snuggled him.

"I know! Isn't Lord DIO so powerful?" Fluttershy said, hugging him tightly. DIO smiled as he saw Twilight's expression change.

"You. . ." Twilght muttered. DIO chuckled.

"With so little power, all succumb to me, all serve me, DIO!" He said, "Now! Once I have taken over this world, I shall have a social get together with everyone! And we'll all have a party! And we—NANI?!" DIO caught what he was saying, this sudden warmth inside of him. Twilight smiled.

"It looks like you're more powerful than Celestia, but she outwitted you one bit," Twilight said, standing up.

"What. . .What is this?" DIO said, looking at his hands.

"DIO, that magic was alicorn magic," Twilight explained, "and if you're able to harness it, it means that even you, with all of your evil, are capable of harnessing the magic of friendship!"

"B-BAKANAT!" DIO shouted, holding his head. "I, DIO, have no need for friendship! I, DIO, have no—" He collapsed on the ground, the magic overwhelming him.

Fluttershy shook her head. "Wh-what happened?"

"DIO just learned what friendship was," Twilight replied, "the hard way."

Author's Note:

So DIO learns the magic of friendship whilst inadvertently committing a comical genocide.

Or maybe I just find genocide comical.

Oh, my lawyers said I couldn't talk about that—