• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 1,159 Views, 28 Comments

Sun Salutation - Twinkletail



Celestia chronicles her interactions with her new yoga instructor, Tree Hugger, in her journal.

  • ...
2
 28
 1,159

June 15th

Dear Journal,

It's been wonderful to write in you again. I can promise I'll try to do so more in the future. However, a large portion of why I did so was as part of my attempts to reduce my stress. Now that things with Tree have progressed as they have, I'm getting the feeling my levels of stress might not be quite as high as they have been. Sure, it'll still be there, but, well...she calms me down so much. Don't worry, I won't completely stop writing, no matter what!

Tree and I are going to try and take things as they come. Not too fast, not too slow, hopefully just right. That kiss was a bit faster than necessary, I believe, but it was saved by virtue of being well-timed and well-received. From here on, we'll probably take it just a bit slower than that. However, if she wishes to speed things up...well, I can't say I'll be too upset.

For now, I should get back to my day. Yes, I'm writing this entry a bit earlier than usual. It is my journal, and I may write when I please :) If I were to write later, it might interfere with my slightly-later-than-usual session with Tree tonight. She says she has some special stretches to show me, and I simply cannot wait. Oh, I feel like a schoolfilly again...

-Celestia

Comments ( 12 )

And this... Is exactly why I read your stories Twinkle.

She's not calm. She's high

This was cute!

This was a nice little read. I enjoy Tree Hugger as a character, so I'm always happy to see fanfics featuring her as more than just "that stoner-pone". I would've never thought to pair her with Celestia, but it works in my eyes. It's a really cute pairing here and it was a fun read. Thank you!

Dear Auntie,

I'm so happy for the both of you! Don't worry, I'll keep this little whirlwind ronance of yours under my tiara. I only made a few dozen copies, most of them for the Crystal Archives. That being said, expect some dragon mail by the time you finish reading this sentence.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do,
Cadence

(In all seriousness, a delightful story of Celestia getting exactly what she needs in a partner. You didn't just sell this pairing, you made it seem almost obvious. Very well done. Best of luck in the judging.)

Their kid will have dreads that billow in the wind.

Holy fuck somebody actually shipped this

Were this simply an art piece featuring Huggerlestia, I'd've dismissed it as a crackship in an instant.

But you...you made it work. And you showed us some great dimensions to Celestia, as well as Tree, to an extent (which I'm infinitely grateful for, she deserves more characterization and attention).

Bravo, good sir. Bravo.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

That was cute. :)

A very unique shipping. This is the second time I have read this.

Login or register to comment