• Published 14th Jun 2017
  • 4,701 Views, 158 Comments

Spikes Night Job - Slash17



Spike after wanting more than to be Twilights assistant takes a job working for Princess Luna and it everything he wanted it to be.....well....maybe a little more violent than he had in mind.

Comments ( 27 )

I say go for whatever you feel most comfortable doing.

Go for it. It’s been 2 years and although i love the story as is, it only works when the writer is happy with it. The only thing I ask is make sure to get the pictures of spikes gear.

i dont normally read huminzed horse fiction...but i was perusing your first chapter and omg that little ryme bout jack and jill had me hooked...i laughed my ass off so hard. :D

I don't even really remember much about this story, what was it, like Spike is a witcher or something similar to that? I would say go for the re-write if that's what you feel would be best for you.

With so much happening I think he more of a S.A.D.

Hey man, if you feel you need to rewrite it then more power to you! :pinkiehappy:

As long as it involves bad ass spike im good weather you continue it or restart it.

In my opinion it would not change much in the story only if it was to edit a few things if you wanted to improve the story a little, but I think you don't have to change much, I think you better get on with the story. You have to read your story again in order to come up with the idea you wanted to put in.

If you don't remember what you wanted your story right there you should reboot the story then you make a new reading or idea that you want to complement. It seems until it is okay it makes sense that the universe Supernatural beings goes from myth, Spike being a dragon blood and his family were the hunters of supernatural beings and one can also transform a dragon as anthro form (furry to innermost) the same feral dragon (traditional dragon), humanizing the characters until it makes sense in this universe, anthro a little sense, and normal (he quadrupeds) makes no sense.

In conclusion, it's only for you to know that have to do with it if you really want to improve this story, don't stop innovating it or continue as a killer so you don't have to work too hard.
I don't want the OC being a protagonist

Yes yes yes do it do it do it now come on :pinkiehappy:

I think a reboot would be a good idea, that way you can improve the story (not that it needs to, but you never know)

If it sounds more appealing for you, add a chapter as a warning, mark this one as cancelled and go for it!

It’s up to you but sure give a reboot a try if that what seems best

Do what you have to do, but personally, I thought the story have a good premise, just needed a bit of polishing. If rebooting the story turns out to be the best, cool--it's your decision.

Just keep Starlight and Spike as a couple--I did enjoy the flirting between the two that pretty much blew up (kinky, I might add) into a relationship and possibly another in the work if Starlight was accurate that Fluttershy is into him as well...

984686
Oh it will, I want to write a fic with a Anti-hero Spike feel. Kinda like this one.

9846702
I'll be more descriptive if I can't find good images. I'm thinking If I do the reboot he'll have more Spawn oriented powers.
9846725
Glad you liked it, not many people seemed to notice that line.
9846960
Thanks for the input.

9847435
Lol I'm pretty sure all the main 6, cmc, and a few others were very into him dude. plus if I remember correctly Starlight talked about starting a herd or something with him right?

Lol I'm pretty sure all the main 6, cmc, and a few others were very into him dude. plus if I remember correctly Starlight talked about starting a herd or something with him right?
It is better to leave it as the story is because it is very interesting

It seems fine as is

I'd say definitely go with what makes you enjoy the story more. Another new chapter would be cool, but I feel that in the long run getting an overhaul would help you enjoy writing this more. And therefore it may come easier to write new chapters because you'll want to complete the masterpiece.

That being said I don't see anything wrong with the way the story is written currently, however that's mainly because I've read it from an outside perspective. I believe that if I was the author, I'd see all the little mistakes and changes I'd like to make in order to create a better experience for a reader and therefore like the story better myself. So while I don't see what's wrong with it, I certainly can understand why you'd want to rewrite it and I can absolutely support that. :twilightsmile:

I would like you to make another trapper but if you want to start over and do a whole new story of this that be fine too but I really enjoy it and I would like to see more keep up the good work

Comment posted by Leonel12 deleted Mar 22nd, 2021

please continue.

Don't revamp, is it plausible to do filler-backstory chapters? meaning chapters that include Spike's training, or some sort of side story.

I like the story as it is. But you do you.

9847836
Hey man just wondering if you're alright, haven't heard from you for a while, hope you're doing okay.

Login or register to comment