• Published 10th Jun 2017
  • 1,402 Views, 14 Comments

Yummy Lies - Dan_s Comments



How does Celestia deal with a 'gift out of the blue' Alicorn stallion?

  • ...
11
 14
 1,402
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

so was it a dream crafted by luna or something else the ending was not so clear to me

8223178 You got it exactly. And Celestia didn't.

Ok I laughed a lot. I really like this one, very clever. I'll say no more.

The lack of sex tag was the spoiler for me. I was trying to figure out what exactly was going on and then the ending :P

8223178
Her sisterly duty, to tease until the end of time.

I liked it, and I can imagine this actually happening. Good story, was fun to read even if it was written to be cheesier than a bowl of macaroni.

8223184
man, having your sister give you a "wet dream" would be the worlds cruelest joke. im proud of you luna. :pinkiecrazy:

8223869 It wasn't meant as a joke, that's why the fic is labeled 'Sad' and not 'Humor'.

Now that the author has pointed out it's tagged sad, not comedy, I feel bad for laughing.

8223892
"cruelest" but i suppose we dont know enough of lunas motives to label it as a joke.

Comment posted by JediAlexColbent deleted Jun 11th, 2017

Wow. That really was mean of Luna. Probably meaner of Celestia, treating the dream-stallion with such hostility and treatment while intending to use him sexually. Pretty fucked up situation altogether.

8651740 You cannot rape the willing and eager.

Well done sir, Very well done.

The Monk
“Puberty was a curse for those inflicted with it, and boundless amusement for others who survived the process.” -Scarheart

8223178
Even if she wants it does he Considering they haven't even spoken yet and it would be wrong to force him if he doesn't want it. Plus slow and steady can win the race.

Login or register to comment