• Published 29th May 2017
  • 946 Views, 82 Comments

My Little Pony: Starlight Glimmer Is Interesting As Fuck Here Is Every Interesting Thing This Mare Says And Does And Thinks And Oh God Why Can't There Just Be More Right Now - Bookish Delight



Starlight talks about how interesting she is. Nonstop. It's all Glimmy, all the time, which makes this the most interesting story on the site! Updated whenever things get interesting.

  • ...
14
 82
 946
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

The first couple of paragraphs makes me want more stories with Starlight Glimmer and Moondancer spending time with each other. There's something about having them meet and become friends that sounds adorable, but I guess it helps that they're both among my favorite ponies. Anyway, that was a fun look into Starlight's mind as she recalled the events of Mirror Magic and its aftermath, among other things. :twilightsmile:

Ugh, I don't want her rubbing off on me, she begs for that enough as it is.

I dunno, Starlight. I'd be interested in seeing Trixie rub off on you like that.
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/430/609/3d9.png

Yeah, that was definitely an experience for Glimmy. As for stopping the leak...

Well, how? Took a quasi-alicornic entity on the less magical side of things to repair most of the damage last time, and even she didn't perform a perfect patch job. Almost like there was sonething on the other end destabilizing spacetime...

In any case, quite fun chapter.

If July 8th could hurry the f:yay:k up please.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

That was the sweetest thing I’ve read that involved ball gags.

I'm honestly not sure how much of the magic leaking into the human world is due to what Starlight did, or what Sci-Twi did. I mean, let's consider what we saw of the statue between "Friendship Games" and "Legend of Everfree" - at the end of the former, most of the statue had been destroyed, leaving the base (containing the portal) and one hoof of the statue itself. At the end of the latter, we saw that the remnants of the statue had been removed...and that a massive crack was in the base of the statue itself, right under where the statue previously was.

I'm thinking the magic leakage might be due to an incompetent contractor.

Oh Glim-Glam, never stop.

This isn't my default interpretation of Glim Glam, but a lot of it just feels right.

Not sure how you're going to go around fixing the rift, though.

Pfft, Starlight is a very...busy mare, isn't she? :trollestia:

Fingers are pretty sweet, Glimmy. Shoulda stayed on the right side of the mirror. :P

9006043

Perhaps the same could be said of all Glimmers. :heart:

Just curious, but do you think you'll ever do another chapter for this?

Login or register to comment