• Published 15th May 2017
  • 13,197 Views, 269 Comments

Nights in Pink Velvet - kalash93



Shining Armor is a young adult and taking an interest in mares. A certain mare very close to him can help him in a very special way. Incest. Clop in every chapter.

Comments ( 10 )

This was a wonderful story!! The plot was well-fleshed out, and I enjoyed every moment!!


P.S. I was wondering if you could or would possibly do a Spike x Chrysalis story? If not, I understand. But if you do decide to do one, I am open to giving some ideas vie PM.

And like that. The novel comes to a end.

Kinda weird since it ends the same day G4 ends.

Ignoring the incest part, this is one good romantic read. Thank you sir.

And its finally over. I've bewn here since you first posted that opening chapter, and what a ride it was. Great work. I came here for the smut and staued fir the plot (no pun intended) :twilightsmile:

The clop was top shelf as always
But really tells is how neatly it was all wrapped up. All the loose threads came together to make a wonderful tapestry.

first yes this is a clop story but you have turned this in to a amazing story.
grate righting team.

Very nice chapter and way to end the story. That being said, there's a couple thinks I feel the need to point out.
First is that at one point, the code for ending italicization is put in incorrectly. It's put as [i/] instead of , leading to a large section that's italicized.
Second, Velvet line about Shining always being on top seems odd since I recall the previous chapter saying part of the issues she and Shiny had was he had a hard time cumming with her when he was on top, but that it was fine when she was on top, indicating they'd done that before.

Story so good it got to the point where I was skipping the repeated sex scenes. You know how to put together one hell of a drama.

11570828
Thanks! This story truly was a labor of love and I could not have done it without my fabulous editor. It is absolutely the highest praise to hear someone like the narrative so much they’re even willing to skip through the sex to get to more narrative. The reason I put at least one clop scene in every single chapter was because I initially planned this is a much shorter story and that was meant to be a challenge to myself and it stuck even as I kept going on.
Had I to do it again I’d probably cut out half the sex scenes. I really push the envelope for what can be done with torn and I manage to do something I previously thought impossible but I definitely see how it harmed the story overall.

11572139
There's a lot of ShiningVelvet on this site to the point where its hard to make a fresh take on it. This was that rare fresh take, and then some. As a bonus, the sex scenes are well written don't bog down the story too much if you were to choose to read them all. (Even though the story might benefit from not having one every chapter). All culminating into a very (pun intended) satisfying climax in the last scenes between Cadance, Shining, and Velvet.

Gonna be keeping an eye on you for sure. :twilightsmile: Props to your editor as well.

Login or register to comment