• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 19,799 Views, 406 Comments

Going Native - Gyvon

Comments ( 60 )

An update! That felt like forever!
By the way, are you going to introduce Chrysalis in this story?

Gravity had pulled my cock down until it lay flat against my taught belly.

taut

I fought back a shout s I made contact. I most certainly was nt prepared for this.

as, not

There was also something about a portal function, but it required a separate purchase so I kinda skipped over it.

Rainbow must've been oh so disappointed with how little she used the fleshlight...

Please give us more soon, it has been way too long since the last update!

Holy shit that chapter was fucking hooot. Keep up the great work! I hope to see an update sometime soon.

8883778

No concrete plans for her. I would like to write ol' Queenie in, but I can't think of anything that wouldn't detail the story.

That was a great read.

it was a surprise, although a pleasant one to be sure.

Booooooooooooooooooo :facehoof:

So when’s the next update? I want to see more of this wonderfully weird world you got here

8945439

Working on it

Will there be maor?

9070980

Yeah, I'm trying to break the mold with Blueblood/Platinum

9168200
Thats not a barren wasteland! Thats where my dingleberries live and grow. Its a magical and musky place. :pinkiehappy:

bad case of writers block?

any chance of this updating soon

9218871

Work's slowed down quite a bit, but it is still being worked on.

8772283 one word...children.

Awesome story I like how 'Terra' and Rainbow Dash's relationship seems to be developing and I can't for more

Comment posted by duckboy416 deleted May 29th, 2019

more please i love this

Well another dead story

any chance of an update?

are you having wrighters block

My be it has been a whole year

This turned out to be quite a hot and enjoyable read, and not just in the NSFW sense. I hope this story's not dead and gets updated in the near future, and I really hope it does get to the eventual First Contact (I'm a sucker for that scenario).

9692859
Yeah, I love this story....

i hope you find the drive to continue this amazing story soon

*adds to read list*

is everything all right?

Finished rereading it and now to wait for the next chapter

please more!!!!!!!

7994676
a mix of all thee for alicorns

Please more!

cant wait for more

Having just given this another read, I'm still holding out hope that it will be continued~

just reread this with hope its still going to update

Nothing hurts more than reading a story for the first time and knowing it probably won't update.

Great story, great futa scenes, looking forward to more.

I just finished rereading it.

Tek

Certainly a nice little tale, I hope it will someday have a few more chapters and an ending.

It was an interesting choice to have Ben become an alicorn. I admit I partially feel its a bit of a distraction from the character being able to fully focus on dealing with the changes, and how it can change their interpersonal relationships. But that's just one readers point of view.

I keep wondering when the concept of heats or contraceptives is going to come up, now that Ben is a full pony that means any concept of him not being biologically compatible with ponies went out the window. As proven by the fact Rainbows great grandmare was a former human. Personally if the story does continue I would place even money that this isn't brought up until its to late and somepony is expecting.

Login or register to comment