• Published 23rd May 2016
  • 2,703 Views, 293 Comments

Children of the Blood Angel - Son of Sanguinius



Chaos comes to Equestria, and the Blood Angels follow in its wake. Their arrival heralds the dawn of a new age, and as long-buried mysteries are uncovered, the fates of Equestria and the Imperium will become ever-more intertwined.

Comments ( 12 )

I read "devastation of baal", congratulation Blood angels chapter master Dante is now at same rank as Roboute guilliman and now rules northern side of the imperium.

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE, BY THE EMPEROR!
Holy throne, has it been awhile!

As soon as I saw the drained bit from Spike, my first is that those darn changelings are up to no good.

Oh My Manly MANPEROR it is alive! Thank you good author!

9049226
Was alive I think you mean

They need the Legion of the Dammed.

7438063
You know there are plenty of Imperial Ships that got lost in the warp so........ it IS possible for reinforcements to arrive they just need the Emperor to send them there.

9949234
No, because this is a 40k crossover. And no, it wasn’t realistic of him. He was talking in a way to imply such behavior is common to humans when in reality it has always been very rare or when it was believed necessary. Humans, when left alone, do good constantly. When pressured through scarcity, danger, etc. they do not.

Also, humans in real life have not been taught to hate those who are different. Some groups in some cultures are taught to hate some specific other groups, though, due to a history of war or because one or the other’s way of life is a threat to the other’s way of life and therefore survival and identity as a people.

These past two weeks, she had doted on him, spending long hours in his company. A haze of joy and pleasure fell on Spike whenever he was with Rarity. Yet every time Spike had to leave, he felt drained, as though all her energy were sucked out of him. And as the weeks passed and he acclimated to his new, more mature body, he began to think, to wonder why, if he was finally getting what he wanted, he felt so terrible.

Yup. It is as I feared. Changeling.

Purge it.

9592766
Or an inquisitor and their routine. The Inquisition has a habit of stalking people and quite a few seem to enjoy spying on the sons of Sanguinius.

This is one of the best WH40K stories I have read on this website so far and I hope you will be able to continue it soon.

Login or register to comment