• Published 9th Mar 2016
  • 17,381 Views, 198 Comments

An Intimate Relationship - Shady Steps



Chrysalis wants Twilight inside of her and there is little anypony can do to stop her getting what she wants.

  • ...
51
 198
 17,381
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 64 )

Yay!!!! Finaly a new chapter!

Love it so far and i'd like to be a pre-reader for your Gems! :3

As for my Kinks, i like : Pregnant females, breast growth, lactation and to my shame Incest
So in essence everything that makes a Female fulfill her role in life, well beside the latter...

I"m a big fan on mind control and related. So I like the idea of the ponies being controlled by the changelings containing them (and being controlled during the seduction phases as well). But I'm also kind of bummed so little is made of it; Twilight just appears to be OK with everything, and Rarity even explicitly says she overpowered her partner.

7316953
All sexy things :pinkiehappy: glad you enjoyed this despite its short length!

7316961
I am working on this as the story goes on, its hard to portray this kind of thing without expressly saying it and I am trying to elude to mind control. Thanks for following the story regardless! :twilightsheepish:

7316977

The word you wanted is "allude" not "elude." :P

it's great to see an other chapter again. for me my three kinks are emasculation, encasing, ova-deposit

...
Fetishes,

Tea Drinking.

Nope, can't do it, I'm out, best of luck to those who remain.

Have Twi visit one of the princesses?

7317028 To hardcore for you? :trollestia:

Hmm, personally I'd like to see Shining Armor and Big Mac turn into a breeder. The whole stallion to mare thing is the best in my opinion.

Well...

Bondage. Love it. The more restrictive the better.
Humiliation and training a mare to be submissive. Verbally putting them down, spanking them, or other punishments both serious and playful. Mind control also kinda falls in here.
Males dominating a female. That's not going to be likely here though, and I understand that.

7317311
7317461

Some more sexy ideas here, lets just say I hope you enjoy the next chapter I have planned. :twilightblush:

Good chapter can't wait for more it wherd rainbow get eating then she becomes a chaglen

7317569
Derpy, breeder
And I love oviposition
Also the flower ponies breeder/workers

I would like to see...

More Glory Hole! I was really glad that there was a chapter of that and wouldn't mind if there would be more like that in the future!
Gangbang, because why not?
Bukkake.
Submissive Cum Dumpsters with dominant partners.
Public Sex would be great too!
Bondage/BDSM!
Sex toys! Best combined with Exhibitionism!
Oh! And I hope they are going to corrupt Ponyville whole and then step up their game and continue it! I always found the idea interesting to turn Equestria into a lustful land! :pinkiesmile:

7317311 I've been up in the air as to which of those two I'd have wanted as the breeder, before I watched an older Old El Paso commercial, and got my answer: Why not both?


Though, it would probably be better if Big Mac went first, because who would be more noticed if a change happened: a farmer in a relatively-small town, or a former guard captain and current member of royalty?

Love this story and the pony I would love to see next would be Moondancer or Luna. Keep up the great work.

Really liking this so far.

Two kinks I would like to see are bondage and mind control:
Bondage could work great if they make the prey completely immobile before consuming it. Changelings are known for using slime as a bondage tool, so either tie them up f.e. like this (http://gliese581cwwdraa.deviantart.com/art/Reward-Lost-Rain-615901737 ) or go even further and cocoon them for later consumption. Personally, I prefer cocoons if
the prey is fully conscious but trapped inside as opposed to some kind of unconscious stasis, but maybe that's just
me.
And mind control would work pretty well with changelings since we already see them do it with Shining Armor in the show. Just feed on their love for a while, then take their free will away so they won't fight back when they're consumed, then give them back their free will when it's already too late.

Hope any of this sounds interesting to you in some way :twilightsmile:

This could really use an editor.

7316977

I think part of my problem is I'm just not into the whole "the sex was so good so I must obey" thing, which I assume is part of what you're trying to imply. Pheromones and aphrodisiac fall in that umbrella too. I may just not be the target audience for how Twilight is being manipulated.

Rarity, however, explicitly stated she overpowered her changeling and back talks Chrysalis, yet is still loyal to the point of immediately betraying her friend. It's just such a crucial change in priorities for her that I feel it probably should just be outright stated that she's really just being unwittingly controlled after all, or was reprogrammed at some point. It's just not clear enough whether this is porn logic or actual mind control; surely a few pheromones can't account for all of it.

Short chapter, but this fic is really something else, keep it up.

My suggestion: Big Mac and applejack, maybe even do Applejack first, then have Big Mac become a breeder for AJ. Your choice though, just throwing out ideas

Thank you for tagging each chapter, it makes it very convenient for us readers.

7415522 You say this, but this comment made me remember that I forgot to tag chapter five >.< Sorry people!

i say pinkie should be the breeder or drone,
fluttershy would be good breeder or even guardian,
applejack I would say be a good drone or Soldier.

I do want to see celesta become a breeder why luna I could see as a nurse or guardian

7415529 Honesty I would like to see Trixie become a breeder, and how twilight does is all your choice, I just want to see her become a slut and be breed.


no offense to those who love Trixie because she is a good character too, I just want that to happen due to what she did to twilight and her friends in the past, and she will get some loving too.

MOW

7317871
inb4 Luna + Changeling = Nightmare Moon

MOW

7510566 >1000 years, so Luna might've been involved in Venomthe changelings' creation. Would also explain why Nightmare Moon looks so different than Luna.

No update in months makes me sad. I really wish you would write more... :(

HOW IS TEA DRINKING A FETISH?

A few thoughts, chapter by chapter, with spoilers:

One: That is a very interesting and unique take on changelings - and since I love the concept of symbiotes and "biological armor" as you put it, this was right up my alley.
Two: Personal taste, I don't care for "glory holes" and I certainly don't like Best Princess being disrespected (makes me wonder who wrote "Best Princess" on her butt, though!) but eh. Here's where our differences in writing start cropping up, however - well, aside from the various mistakes. I probably would have played up Twilight's horror at her new situation a bit more, even if she's already losing herself to lust in the "heat" of the moment.
Third: Worldbuilding! I approve. Though again, more shock from the victims is what I'd write. Mind control and the like is so much better after the initial horror from the victim at what's happening to them!
Fourth: I think this is actually the chapter in most need of editing, not just because of spelling errors but also weird phrasing and even information organization. Case in point being, "Sitting back in her chair the simply lifted her cup to her lips and drank a mouthful of admittedly wonderful tea, she liked coffee more herself however." Which aside from questionable sentence structure, is not something you just put at the end of a clop paragraph. :derpytongue2:
Otherwise, I tend to strongly dislike Rainbow being forced to submit in any way, unless properly justified, though having her used as a breeder was surprisingly hot. I'll always find RariDash the least likely of Mane Six Rainbow ships, but that's just me. Still, disappointingly, Rainbow... really doesn't react to just about anything weird that happens, except once, when the eggs start flowing.
Five: If there's something I love the most about this story, it's the process of a changeling swallowing a host and integrating themselves into the pony, but sadly we only get glances of it here, which disappointed me because Rainbow was the first host in this story to be conscious and unwilling through the whole process... but also because I can't get enough of that in general. Oh, I also like the interactions between the hosts and their changeling "suits," if you continue this I'd like to see more of that.

All in all, it's the kind of idea I wish I had thought of at some point, and if you're not willing to continue I'd absolutely love to put my own spin on it... :pinkiecrazy:

8016158
First off thank you for reading an enjoying! I have not been writing much lately but I do plan to get back to it soon!

Now to your comment, the main thing you talk about is a bit of a problem I have been facing. How much time I spend explaining the characters reactions to things and how I go about that. I do feel I have been rather light on this because I am not sure how I wanted to take this story honestly, I don't like dwelling on how bad or good a character feels and I like to rather explain that though there actions, since this story is very much about a characters lack of agency I am coming short of how I want this story to go.

It might be a reflection on my skill level that I hope will get better as the story goes on.

As for my writing, I am self taught and I only managed to get someone to pre-read right as I had to stop writing for a few months so I don't actually have a pre-reader, sorry if some things are strange or wrong and please do point out any mistakes I make so I can get better.

Now I am fully willing to continue this and have the next ten chapters planned out, but I would LOVE to read what you can come up with on this concept, I wrote this because this is what I like to read and the more the better!

Again thank you for your comment and time!

And there might be a clue to who wrote that on the best princesses flank next chapter

8019378 Well, it may be a personal preference on my part. I don't value physical sensations during sex or other kinks as much as emotions, whether they're good or bad. And a big part of vore, possession, symbiosis, or other similar kinks for me is how the victim deals with the reality of what's happening to them. ...That sounds a bit sadistic, come to think of it, but since I'm a fan of nonfatal vore - or something like this where the victim will soon enjoy their union with the changeling - I think it's all right. Point is, feelings and emotions are a big part of enjoyment of clop for me.

The writing part can be fixed with an editor or proofreader or whatnot. I've done some minor editing jobs before so I could probably do it if I put some time aside for it.

Also, I'm glad to hear that you might like to read what I come up with! Especially because I love this concept, but if I try to write it myself I'd basically be ripping off your own ideas whether I want to or not... at the moment I just have an idea for how I would handle RD's absorption/possession/union with her changeling... but it's an idea I really want to write. Sometimes while reading fics I get ideas for how I would handle them, and in this case I simply have to write my idea down! Let me know if you want to read it once I'm done!

EDIT: It's done. Wanted to write this before I forgot, and I did!

8048544 Yeah I want to see who's next to be fuse with a changeling.

I'm seeing 40 week old comment. So my guess is that this story is dead.

8065576
Yeah unfortuently, it was a really promising story too.

8019378
Spoiler alert! Celestial wrote it!

I was so excited for this story. :(

Really liking the story so far, I can only find one other story with a concept like this. I kind of hope twi and chryssi become more dominant, but other than that its good so far hope we get a update soon.

Login or register to comment