• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 5,218 Views, 71 Comments

A Jackventure! - TheShippingJR



Our loveable Irish man with Shamrock hair ends up in a place he didn't expect to be in...

  • ...
10
 71
 5,218

Chapter 2 - Cookies and Cakes

Chapter 2 - Cookies and Cakes

SugarCube Corner

Wait weren't we just at the fields? How in the hell did we get to this delectable looking house so fast? I really need to freaking wake up as soon as possible, Jesus Christ man... And could she SHUT UP.

Sean was slowly but gradually gaining a headache, somehow in his Dream, from the pink pony, who kept on rambling on about things he didn't know... Specifically, her speaking so fast. The only thing he got out of her before she went on were Cake, Cookies and pastries. He suddenly remembered his recording, he didn't know if it went up.

Sean then tried to Wake Up but failed. He tried and tried again to Wake Up but couldn't do so, he even tried to slap himself with a cooking tray, which Pinkie grabbed during the fourth swing so she could bake some more cupcakes. Sean kept on swinging until he noticed he was just fanning his face a few seconds later.

"Pinkie, please tell me this is a dream... I don't want to be stuck in a world filled with ponies." Sean said, rubbing his already sore cheeks.

"This obviously isn't a dream silly, this is real. I mean you are in Equestria and all, and you did read my mail because you couldn't resist going to Equestria to meet us." Pinkie replied. She took off of her chef's hat and apron and headed out through the front door. "Jacky, could you please watch Gummy. He gets sad when he's alone." Off she went to get some more ingredients for more pastries.

Sean was left in the kitchen with Gummy who was now hanging off of his hoodie, where Sam was sleeping in. He wondered how she dragged him to this world and why... Maybe not the last part he questioned...

...

Pinkie was hopping through, the surprisingly empty, PonyVille Market when she stopped in front of a lilac unicorn with a drake with her. These were ponies she hasn't seen before... That meant for a special something for them...

"Hi, my name is Twilight Sparkle and-" The lilac unicorn was cut off by Pinkie who jumped, gasped and ran off in the direction of Sean. "... That was a thing..." she said worrying about Pinkie's being.

"Huh, so much for first impressions," Spike said, earning a pair of rolled eyes from Twilight. "So what's the first thing that we have to do on the list Twi?"

"Check on the food in Sweet Apple Acres and Sugar Cube Corner. What convenient names... I guess?" Twilight saw a blue stallion and asked if he knew where Sweet Apple Acres was and was directed towards the huge Barn near the PonyVille apple fields. She thanked him and made her way towards it.

She was greeted with a mare whose mane was in a braid and had a stetson on top of her head, giving a cowgirl vibe to her. She had a blonde mane and had an orange coat which fitted with her cutie mark which was a bunch of apples.

Sure enough, she turned around to see and greet Twilight, "Howdy missy, welcome to Sweet Apple Acres. Make yer self at home won't 'cha?"

"Yeah, um, alright? Anyway, my name's Twilight Sparkle and the princess sent me to check on this part of the food. an-" She was cut short by Applejack saying.

"Well howdy Miss Sparkle and boy do we have everything ready," She ran off to a nearby hung cowbell and quickly rattled it with a soft kick, "SOUP'S ON EVERYPONY!" a seamlessly never ending horde of apple coloured ponies ran towards them.

"I'd like 'ta introduce ye to the Apple family. This 'ere is Apple Fritter, Apple Bumpkin, Red Gala, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple-" She went on till she stopped for a huge gulp of air, "Big Macintosh, Applebloom and Granny Smith. Up and at 'em Granny."

Granny Smith lazily got out of the rocking chair and made her way towards the crowd.

Twilight was having a great time so far... Not...

...

Back in Sugar Cube Corner, Pinkie burst through the door, scaring Sean and making him almost making him drop the last batch of uncooked cookies. Sean quickly put the tray in and calmly took off of his gloves and reacted appropriately to Pinkie for almost scaring him. "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL, I MEAN C'MON. I ALMOST DROPPED THE TRAY AND YOU ALSO STARTLED SAM!"

What Sean said was true because Sam was now on the floor with its eyelids slowly opening and closing, adjusting to the sudden change of darkness to a now more slightly brighter kitchen place. Sam quickly snapped, fully awake, and now started to hover behind Sean, over his shoulder.

"Guess what!" Pinkie said.

"What?" Sean replied, still a bit riled up by Pinkie.

"A new pony is in town and it is my job to throw a party for her!"

"Well, couldn't you of just opened the door like a normal pers- I mean pony?"

"Yeah but it's really important that I give her a big welcome to PonyVille!" She went off bouncing towards one of the unused stoves and proceeded to make cake mixture for the new pony aka Twilight.

Sean wanted to see more of what the town had to offer so he headed off. Just before he exited the door Pinkie yelled, "Be back before supper!". He slammed the door unwillingly.

Whenever Sean left to go get food or anything, people thought his shouty persona was mirrored in real life from his video persona. To say the least, they'd disappointed. He was just a normal Irish bloke living his dream, now in a world filled with more technicolour than Saturday morning cartoons. Which was apparently filled with creatures of myth as well.

He spotted a waggon filled with many flowers, roses being dominant, which was being pulled by a pony which had pale yellow fur, red head like mane and rose tattoo. To say, it was fitting.

He snuck past somehow and ventured forth in the town. The place was as lively as an old English or Scottish village could get, with it's constant business.

Sean was now on his now dusty trousers in front of what seemed to be a boutique but when getting up, was almost immediately put back down by a lavender unicorn who yelled, "Sorry!" from about a block away. Brushing himself off with his hands he decided to enter the boutique, completely forgetting about his mannerisms.

"Oomf!" He cried, now rubbing his boo boo.

"Who are you and why are you in my boutique?" The marshmallow unicorn questioned, ribbons and rolling type on standby.

"I'd say the same thing, minus the boutique part. Who are you!" Sean was starting to get peeved at the unicorn who assaulted him.

"My now, your mannerisms are just phenomenal! In a good and bad way, anyway we just got off at the wrong hoof, I guess. My names Rarity and this is my Carasoul Boutique, where everything--" She seemed to of a stop in mid sentence but Sean seemed to of gotten where she was getting at.

"Alright alright, enough with the advertising. The names Seán William McLoughlin or just Sean for short. Or as most of my friends call me, Jack. Anyway, nice to meet you Rarity. I thought it'd be hard to forgive someone who you just attack but okay... I guess." Sean said sarcastically, he felt giddy and proud inside but kept it to himself.

"Pleasure darling, honestly I guess I'm just feeling generous. That's probably it." Seems she's in a bit of a limbo.

"Sure, alright I get it. Anyway, I was wondering if I should visit other ponies. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Darling the proper term is 'Pony'. It goes a something like this, Some'pony', Any'pony', so on and so forth. And honestly, I have nopony in particular. Just go around and you'll probably find somepony."

It was a plan, he guessed. He bid his farewell and headed out into the town/village again.

This time, without a pony assaulting him... or maybe not since a cyan pony crashed... on him.... Ouch...

...

"Alright woul-- Gak! Hey, what was th-Woah!" Sean was greeted with a whole load of a cyan plot, and another buck to the face.

"Gah, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BUSTER!" The cyan pegasus was blushing profoundly, as well as starting to get her plot off of his face.

"... WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" Sean cried out into the heavens...

...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Hey, I'm back and no I'm not dead... Well, yet I guess is the better term.

I got out of the hospital a few days ago due to Lung Cancer and my doctrine said I had to rest for a while until I could carry on with life. He also said I have a possibility to die in a few months so hey my point still stands in a way.

I hope I don't disappoint in this chapter and so far I can make it up to you guys. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and until next time, TheShippingJR.

Comments ( 37 )

Another great chapter, keep up the good work

JACKSEPTICEYE! This is BRILLIANT!

I'll read this for the Jackaboy alone.

Doing great, buddy! Keep it going!

this is definitely my favorite story so far.
keep up! :heart:

i feel bad for you dude cancer is not good and well i don't know what to say but i hope you get past it

please don't die.:fluttercry:

6914435 Well honestly that up for luck to decide I guess.

Oh yes!!! All for that Jackness so let's get it on like STICKY BOMB!

Poor Sean. So scared and confused.

Well, you're one of the bravest people I've ever heard of. You may die any second, but you still keep going to make your fans happy. I respect you.

6984152 Thanks, I just hope that I don't have people grieving over me being gone. Would suck if I left people hanging with I intend to finish when I have the time. But thanks again.

Great story, I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer.
If you get close to dying I will go and smack you to stop dying. :pinkiecrazy:

6992421 Wouldn't that lessen the time I have to be alive then?

6992565 Nope.
I have been taking logic lessons from Pinkie Pie.

I can just hear at the end there the Prop Hunt video when Bob and Mark were boxes with Sean shouting "What the fuck is happening?! WTF?! .....I hate life."

6984907 Hey buddy, you don't know me, I don't know you, but I wanted to let you know that my family has a history of Cancers, and all bur one of my family members who got it survived. Even my great grandfather, RIP, although he did not survive it, lasted another two years after he was supposed to die. If a 95 year old man could do that, and my six year old little cousin could fight off the cancer twice, I have faith that you will pull through!

Where there is a will there is a way, you'll beat this cancer. You just have to. Good luck buddy.

the ending :facehoof: it was so just... um... idfk..... lol....

Hmm, I am interested, keep it up.

... I wonder what Jack himself would say to this.

"Alright alright, enough with the advertising. The names Seán William McLoughlin or just Sean for short. Or as most of my friends call me, Jack. Anyway, nice to meet you Rarity. I thought it'd be hard to forgive someone who you just attack but okay... I guess." Sean said sarcastically, he felt giddy and proud inside but kept it to himself.

Imagine Jacksepticeye singing along to:

moremoremoradymoremorechapterspleasepleasepleaseplease

Official Jacksepticeye Theme Song (well to me it is)

7470330 i read with 50 that start with same thing it get annoying!

7470374 Excuse me for my rudeness but, I didn't understand what you were trying to say. If you could edit it to something more legible, I'll properly respond to your complaint.

7474520 how he get there he get a letter then get teleport to equestria. I see ton of story do the same get boring fast.

7475378 Well what do you want me to do? It's not like I'm going to go into a ginormous section of the story and explain how something else actually brought him to Equestria. It's just supposed to be a silly story without any real proper plot. And I just went with Pinkie because she was simpler and more accurate to how I pictured the story. It's just a story blob all and all so I'm sorry if just the opening bothers you, it's the entire story you should really be focuses on.

And this is how stories die when people make a big deal out of the smallest detail.

I just want this story to continue.

If this isn’t pandering I don’t know what is

8911085
It’s dead, thank god

Login or register to comment