• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 6,764 Views, 46 Comments

Nuptials - BradMayFan



After the wedding, comes the honeymoon.

  • ...
19
 46
 6,764
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

This is a great series. :twilightblush: Any plans to work twilight's parents in somehow? :twilightoops: You've already done the rest of the family. Popular fannon names for the parents, which I've used in my own works, are Orion, the father and Dazzle the mother. I'm excited to see where this goes.

whats up with the dark tag???? i don't think any of this is dark. or r ya plaining some thing for the future?:applejackunsure:

I'm waiting for what I hope will be a Twi x Celestia x Luna sometime in the future.:twilightblush:

765166 I'm pretty sure it's the Luna x Celestia x Shining Armor borderline rape

765166

Chapter 2 was a little rapey. That counts as dark in my book.

767837>>767861
i guess it was border line:applejackunsure: but i my self wouldn't call it rape.... but thats my option..:derpytongue2:

GET KINKY!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

Yeah, chapter 2 ended up a little rapey. If I could go back and tweak it a little I probably would, but whatever.

769363
Perhaps this is a foolish question, but why can't you? It's quite simple to edit chapters, you just push the little button up in the top left corner that says "Edit" then you change it as you see fit :pinkiehappy:

two of same gender?
to each their own, but that's not my cup of green tea. *Tips hat and whirls cane between fingers*
Good show, but I'm out. *Exits and trips on carelessly-left banana peel*

770244

I don't really want to change things after they've been published. Just feels like it sets a bad precedent for myself to pull something after it's out (with a few extreme exceptions). Would probably just make me lazier with a "I can fix it later" attitude. People reading these stories shouldn't be beta testers, they're full customers. Even if they don't pay, they spend their own time on something I made, it'd would be wrong of me to expect them to do my job for me.

776175

Check out chapter 3.

768055 Forcing someone into sex, under threat of death? What, might I ask, is your definition of rape?

765088

Random question that this made me think of;

Have you (or anypony else) ever given thought to Luna/Celestia's parents? I think it's a subject with some potential.

( I used it, and it's really something, I've found, that you can mold to fit however you need. )

776426

Very respectable.

I thought it was great:twilightsmile: please make more

Very nice so far. How long til Cadence finds out Shining boned Celestia and Luna and Shining finds out Cadence did it with Twilight? Any chance of Shining getting a five-some with Celestia,Luna,Cadence and Twilight at some point later on?

Login or register to comment