• Published 12th Dec 2015
  • 25,408 Views, 1,081 Comments

Sex Ed: Pony Style - dirty little secret



Now that everyone in Ponyville Elementary has finally gotten their cutie marks and reached legal maturity, Princess Cadance can come and give them a hooves-on education about some of her favorite topics.

Comments ( 27 )

Glad to see this finished. Good job dude ^-^
Loved the story

and so it ends, was a good read though!

LOved what you did with Dinky and pip respectivly

11302783
Good! ^.^ I was hoping these epilogues would really wrap them up nicely!

11302889
what can i say, they're my favorite foals and got me 2 close friends on fim here. one even used a similar idea to yours

Buzzik was cameoed!!! Yes! I need more in my life!!!

11302897
Heh, yeah. ^.^ I've been looking forward to doing that for a long time!

Good old Buzzik, good to see him again.

Mission success, finally

11303338
Finally!

11303272
It was nice to write him again, finally! ^.^

Oh Cadance - you created a monster in introducing Twist to being a domme!

Finally got to read this, and very hot, obviously. I do just wish Cadance had been a bit more clear about enthusiastic consent... a few of the fillies seemed to push that line hard.

11304127
Heh ... Cadance herself pushes that line pretty hard...

11304552
True dat. One of these days I want to do a story where she gets called out on her shit and the damage her spell can cause, even at its most benign.

Mmmmmm... Tasty little vignettes to bring it all around in the end (and in somepony's end!). And you finished with my favorite setup too: Scoots doing Sweets and being done while Bloom plays with both from below. That's a chapter on my all time favorites, so I loved seeing it here.

And Buzzik! :pinkiehappy: Just imagine... He keeps coming back to the hive full up on lust (and a little love) and nobuggy can figure out how this failure of a changeling does it. Then Flivvy and Aphin investigate, managing to track down this overwhelming font of emotion named Twist... :raritywink:

I hate to see it go, but I love to watch the climax.

11310509

I hate to see it go, but I love to watch the climax.

pictures.hentai-foundry.com/a/Annon-MLP/531453/Annon-MLP-531453-Strutting_Bimbo_Principal.gif
Hate to see her go, but love watching her leave...

He keeps coming back to the hive full up on lust (and a little love) and nobuggy can figure out how this failure of a changeling does it. Then Flivvy and Aphin investigate, managing to track down this overwhelming font of emotion named Twist...

Dang it.
Here I thought I've finished things, but you go and drop a perfectly good sequel idea on me.
At least that sequel would be a relatively manageable one-shot...
*begrudgingly adds it to list of ideas to be voted on*

11311669

:rainbowlaugh:

My greatest power is as a muse!

Eyyy, Buzzik! Definitely didn't expect that lol

11312546
Heh, I've been hinting at it in the comments for years. ^.^

11312597
I honestly read these so far apart that I probably noticed and forgot, haha

*Whistles!* Boy, what a ride. But, after much procrastinating, I finally got around to finishing this dive into debauchery, and it was worth it. That bit with Apple Bloom and Zephyer was almost annoying, but as soon as I figured out what was happening, it brought a smile to my face. I'm adding effusive to my vocabulary. That's a good one. Though, the brevity of Pipsqueak's segment left me disappointed. In this world of open sexuality, a thorough exploration of a kid dating royalty sounds interesting. Button was expected. The call-back was unexpected but appreciated. Why would Cadence need to pretend to be ignorant about Shining and Twilight? It seems like everyone in this world is kind of oblivious about their own laws. And going out with the CMC was a fitting finale for this roller coaster. Well done.

What a journey! Hope we get a bonus ch of shining and twi saying "goodbye

11397114
No! No more bonus chapters! It's over! :raritycry:
(Besides, I've already done so much Twicest.)

11593130
I'm a writer, okay? Art is hard.

You made me stay up until 4 o’clock in the morning to read this whole thing in a day.

I couldn’t get enough!! Curse you! Curse my sleep!!!!
This story is awesome.

Login or register to comment