• Published 27th May 2012
  • 26,351 Views, 877 Comments

Human: Shades of Grey - Draven Eclipse



The Third rises. Also, Lyra becomes a cult leader.

  • ...
43
 877
 26,351

Interlude 0: Powerthirst

It had been hours since the massacre at the stage, and Hayato found himself wandering the remnants of the Spider Legions camp. Once armed, several soldiers tried to chase down the fleeing spiders, but they had already gotten too far of a head start.

Shining Armor had been rather smug about the entire ordeal, finally having irrefutable proof that Hayato possessed powers. Unfortunately he couldn’t do anything about it. Especially since it was thanks to Hayato that they were all freed.

Night had fallen relatively fast after the failed execution, and since nobody was sure where they were in the desert, it seemed safest for all the former slaves to relax at the camp, and discover a way back to civilization the next day.

Luckily for all who remained at the camp, the spiders had been too busy fleeing to take anything from the actual camp itself, and they were perfectly fine on supplies to survive for at least several months in the desert.

Hayato found himself relatively alone among his wanderings. Even if he was the one to free everyone, they were all still afraid of what he was. The only one who really spent any time with him had been Remus, before being pulled back to his pack by Fido. Even the Doctor had disappeared to parts unknown probably back in his Tardis, on wild adventures.

After getting bored of sitting atop random sand dunes, he finally decided to head back to the tent he would be staying in for the night. It turns out, nobody was brave enough to suggest that they should get the Centurions instead of him. He didn’t even ask for it, they all just seemed too afraid to attempt to take it.

Noticing that all the tents that had been near his had been moved, he simply rolled his eyes and went inside. It was fine by him if they wanted to stay far away, associating with ponies hadn’t had favorable results anyways. As soon as he was out of here, he was going to focus on finding a way to get home.

Hayato threw himself on the rather large and plush bed, and breathed a sigh of relaxation. While he hated the Centurion for working him to the bone and trying to kill him, he had to appreciate that the spider had good taste in furnishings. He sat up however, when he felt something poking him in the side.

Looking down, saw an unopened bottle of what looked to be high quality whiskey.

Now this is what I’m talking about. Finally this world has something in it that I can appreciate.

As he began to unscrew the cap from the bottle, Hayato heard a knocking on the post, just outside of his tent. Setting the bottle back down he walked over to the tent flap and opened it up. What he saw standing there, made his jaw drop.

It was another human. But this wasn’t just any other human, it was the First.

“You...you! How the hell are you here?” Hayato asked, as eloquently as he could at the moment.

“Do you mind if I come in?” Anthony asked, before pushing his way into the tent anyways.

Hayato followed in after him, stunned that he was facing another human, one that was supposed to be dead.

“Nice place you got here. It’s very....spacious?” stated Anthony, not really sure how to describe it.

Finally snapping out of his stupor, Hayato was back on edge, and edged closer to the sword that was in there.

“I’m going to ask again, how are you here? You are meant to be dead.”

“Technically I am dead. I can make myself corporeal in this world for a little bit. It’s draining on me, but I think it is worth it. As for why I’m here, it is because of you”

“What do you mean because of me?” he asked, both confused and suspicious.

“In the afterlife, I saw what you did down here, and I was very impressed. I have been watching you ever since your arrival in Equestria. And before you ask, no I do not know how you got here, sorry.” he said sadly.

Hayato moved back over towards his bed and picked up the bottle of whiskey. This was a lot to take in and some whiskey could certainly go a long way towards helping things make a little more sense. Once the drink was poured, he immediately down it, coughing once or twice from the unexpected intensity of the burn.
“Wait a minute, you haven’t been watching me the WHOLE time, have you?” he asked, growing a tad bit nervous at the thought.

“Um...kind of” Anthony replied, face tinged with red.

“Yeah, I’m going to need another drink” Hayato said, deciding to forgo the glass, and drink straight from the bottle.

Anthony moved over and pulled Hayatos hand away, looking him right in the eyes.

“It’s okay, I didn’t really mind, I actually liked watching” he admitted.

Hayato gazed back into the fellow humans eyes, and found that they were glowing a faint pink. He would have grown more suspicious, had he not suddenly found himself growing more and more appreciative of the mans touch.

“Y-you did?” he asked, his breath catching, and breathing growing a bit heavier.

“Yeah...I did” responded Anthony, his eyes glowing with more intensity.

Hayato was too busy staring into the glow to notice Anthony slipping the bottle from his hand and taking a drink, himself. His eyes widened however, when he found that same mouth pressed against his own.

He resisted at first, but his body decided his mind was no longer in charge, and opened his lips to accept it’s new guest. Hayato felt the burn as the alcohol passed from the Firsts mouth, to his own, although that wasn’t the only burn that he was now feeling.

After a moment, he pulled his head back and tried to shake it to clear the fog from his mind.
“W-wait just a minute. What are you doing? I don’t even like guys” he argued, not very convincingly.

“Really?” Anthony smirked, “That isn’t what little Hayato saying”

Hayato went to retort, but was distracted by his body shivering as Anthonys hand ran across his thigh. That same hand then pressed against his chest, lying Hayato flat on his back.

“Shhh don’t worry. Nobody is awake right now. This will be our little secret” he said with a wink.

Hayato said nothing for a long time and then simply gave a nod, and laid back. His breathing picked up as the button of his jeans popped loose, followed by the zipper. The breathing grew heavier and heavier until finally....

Hayto sat straight up in his bed and looked around in a bit of a panic. He took a few deep breaths and looked around making sure he was completely alone in the tent. Once he was, he tossed aside the empty bottle of liquor that he was next to his pillow.

“That’s it. I’m never drinking before bed again.”

The End.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this Danny. I know you had no idea this was coming. That is because








In case you guys aren’t sure, this ISN’T canon to the story at all. This was just here to mess with Danny and those who truly fear this. Even if it’s late, Happy April Fools. Had to pump this out(Ha), very quickly with a headache so there is a good chance that the grammer isn't that great. Some of us must suffer for our art.

Comments ( 221 )

Yes. That is all.

Dear Celestial... the mental images... Make it stop! :raritydespair:

Dammit Draven. I wasn't even thirsty.

dude...these Images...I want to burn away my eyes and forgot whatevere I have read here. :raritydespair:
There is not enough alcohol to let me forget this :raritydespair:

2427440>>2427446>>2427448>>2427452>>2427477>>2427486
You have no idea how hard I am laughing. Remember, this is for jokes. I apparently have already lost a follower on the story.

2427490 I thought that it was on joke and trust me at first I was laughing so hard and then the mental images hit me *cough*

:flutterrage: I don't need this...

I was utterly happy until that scene...Now I am just confused on why this was created in the first place?

2427508
It is simply an April Fools joke, and just a little something to have fun with.

2427490
At the first part: You don't say?
At the second part: Sucks bad.

I hoped it was some character development... Oh well :/

2427515
:trixieshiftright:(Look at the calendar) April fools chapter?
:trixieshiftleft: I think you are a little late.

That wasn't what I was expecting.

That wasn't what I was expecting at all.

2427529
Sorry, there will be plenty of character development in actual chapters
2427535
It does say in the authors notes that is a LATE April Fools joke.

2427557 What are you talking about? That was character development. Hayato and First developed a relationship, and then they developed a new way to shatter the mind of a generation.

2427552
Expect the unexpected!
2427565
It's so true! :trollestia:

At first i thought this was going to be a meaningfull spiritual journy into the soul of our protagonist as he discovers the true meaning of courage and companionship... But nope... Yaoi shipping :I

2427590
Really? REALLY? You thought that was what was going to happen? If that happens, it wont be in a simple interlude.

Looks like some people weren't thirsty...

oh god lol

DannyJ #23 · Apr 15th, 2013 · · 1 ·

I haven't even read it yet and already I want to throttle you.

2427667 Please, please do!

*Uncontrolable laughter* This was awesome.

What the hell at the end....

At first it starts off normally enough...but the "watching everything you do" thing made me suspicious. From there it got really awkward...good thing it's a joke chapter...right? Then again it would be a pretty interesting twist....what am I even saying??:twilightoops:

This is so non-canon it hurts.

2427667

I want to throttle him for a completely different reason, I thought this was actually going to be something substantial, not some joke chap! I could block out whatever it was as long as the plot was progressing. . . Buut now I'ma have to shoot you.

-Draws twin Sawn-Off Shotguns from TDAWTS Space and chases after Draven-

GET OVER HERE!!

P.S

I have no one but myself to blame for not remembering what "Thirst" was. Excellent troll, good sir. :moustache:

But yeh, next time I'll really have to hunt you down. I'll be watching. . . and waiting. . . :pinkiecrazy:

2427796 it was all just a drunk dream.

2427557 Do you know when the next chapter will come out?

2428011
Bet you didn't see this one coming Admiral :P

"The only one who really spent any time with him had been Rufus, before being pulled back to his back by Fido."

The second back in that sentence should be 'pack'.

OH GOD MY EYES!!!!11!!!!!!!!!:raritydespair: THIS HURTS MAH BRAIN:fluttershbad: ... brian... shuttn... offfffffff....

2427939 I know that, but still. I mean more of a wtf to the author. I mean, yes, It's a very late April fool's joke, but what state of mind does someone have to be in to come up with that? And trust me, I'm a writer here too, I've been in a LOT of states of mind, and I haven't seen that one yet.

2428192 I blame Danny for hating this idea.

I didn't want it to keep going, but I couldn't stop reading!

2428192
You develop that state of mind when you achieve the enlightenment of the broken monk. Truly it is a powerful state of mind. You have seen the chaos it has wrought this day.

I totally knew this was coming all the foreshadowing took away the surprise factor for me.

2428332 Um... I think I skipped that phase of my spiritual cultivation. What's your authoric alignment? (MMORPG joke)

2428416
It is Chaotic Evil, at least in Dannys eyes most likely

I need mind soap!!! WHERE IS THE MIND SOAP??!!!??!!??!!??

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt

author, wat are you doing
author
STAHP

2428798
Hahaha, I love the difference between your posts. I'm glad you like this story.

Brain bleach. Lots and lots of brain bleach.

Login or register to comment