• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,200 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,200

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 32: Bluffing For The Win! (Applewood Arc Part 4)

Opening Theme:

As the timberwolf's eyes widen in shock you feel your breath hitch in your throat and you do the only thing you know how to do in these kind's of situations...

Kichi's Comment

You begin to panic like there's no tomorrow.

Oh buck me! I'm backed into a corner and there's no way of me getting out of here without getting caught! I mean I could punch my way out of here but then not only will my cover be blown, but I'm out numbered two to one. That usually wouldn't be a problem, but the fact that they're Knight leaders means they have to have some skill when it comes to fighting, plus the advantages to being a dragon and timberwolf don't help me either! Not to mention I'm still healing from my injuries due to those bucking stunts. So in other words...

You take a deep, calming breath as you finish your thought,

I'M BUCKED!

Bugze calm down! You panicking isn't going to make this situation any better. You need to calm down and think straight so we can come up with a plan!

You feel your eye twitch in annoyance as you think,

Oh I'm sorry, but you're not the one who'll be getting the snot kicked out of you now are ya! Now unless you can come up with a plan in the next ten seconds then I'm gonna-

Your annoyed rant is cut off when you hear someling say,

Daddy, what if you try to let them think that Kichi changeling sent you or something like that?

Why would he send me? I'm the one who put him away!


MEANWHILE, IN A HIGH-SECURTIY CELL

A certain changeling sneezed and looked around

"Grah, I'm hungry... Not even I treated my lackeys this bad... Damn ponies and their pony food, how many times do I need to tell them that I need some love?" groans Kichi.

"Oh, quit your whining, I'm also hungry and you don't hear me complaining" Silver's voice comes from the other side of the wall.


BACK WITH YOU

But then again, maybe if they think I'm on their side then I can get closer and...no then they'd ask me questions about Kichi and... you debate with yourself until realization hits you.

Gah! Nightshade, when did you get back into my head!?

Your head goes quiet for a few seconds before Nightshade says,

Well, I did...but then waiting in this waiting room was boring and...

Before you can hear any more of what she has to say, or process it, you notice that the two Knight Leaders are heading right your way! Your eyes widen in panic again as you think,

BrownDog's Comment

Crud, Crud, Crud! What do I do?

Either make a run and blow your cover, follow our daughter's plan, or capture them now!

Your mind starts to scramble as you try to think of what Nightshade's plan was, but the panic is making you forget everything! You start to sweat as you desperately try to think of something. It's almost as stressful as that time in Las Pegasus when Grandbuggy almost got caught cheating at cards...

*Ding*

Or…I can Bluff'em!

You can hear Selena facehoof as she says,

What do you…

You ignore Selena and immediately lay in the closet and pretend to sleep.

Bugze! Now’s not the time for-

Yes it is. Would you rather they found a sneaking bounty hunter, or some scrub actor who decided to take a nap?

But what if…

“GOTCHA!!! Huh?”

The door opens and both the dragon and timberwolf are standing in the doorway, but you have your eyes shut, hidden under your hood, and you let out some snores. From what you can hear, they sound confused.

“Hey, you there! What are you doing here?”

“zzzzzz,” you snore.

“Um, hello?” says the dragon, but you continue to snore.

“Huh, he’s asleep,” says the Timberwolf.

“What’s he doing in here?”

“Well if I wanted a nap in the middle of this busy studio, I’d choose my office.”

“Huh, so he’s a tough changeling actor who’s also pretty crafty…neato,” says the Wyvrn.

“ZZZZZZZ” you snore again.

“Well let’s hurry up and put our cloaks back on, he hasn’t seen us yet,” the Timberwolf commands.

“Good idea,” the dragon agrees.

You hear them put on their cloaks and hear them whisper.

“Woo, dodged an arrow there,”

“I know right? And while he’s hear we can talk to him about the upcoming scenes.”

“Right. Changelings like ribs right?” asks the dragon.

“I think they only feed on love, but they do have sharp teeth. Let’s ask him,” the Timberwolf director muses.

You hear them walk back over to you.

“Now remember, act like we’re upset and that we might fire him and turn him in, we don’t want him to know how much we want him in the next scenes,” you hear the wooden wolf whisper.

“Gotcha.”

You then feel a claw on your shoulder starting to shake you awake.

“Hey! Hey Changeling! WAKE UP!” they yell in your ear.

You suddenly sit bolt upright “waking up” and look around in a “confused daze”

“What?! Huh?! Who?!”

“What do you think you’re doing in my office?” comes the intimidating voice of the wolf.

You then stare down the two cloaked figures and chuckle nervously.

“Eh hehehe, Sorry, I was just taking a nap and…”

“This is my office you worthless actor! I don’t pay you to nap in MY closet!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! It’s just that, it’s been a rough day, and I was so tired and-“ you lie.

“I don’t want to hear it! You know, I should just turn you into the guards you worthless bug!”

“But I-Wait! I’m not a bug!”

“The heck you aren’t, I can smell it on you…Changeling,” says the cloaked dragon as he leans ominously over you.

You force a gulp, and put on a voice of mock horror, “Noooo, how could I have been found out so easily! I just wanted money. Please don’t turn me in!”

“Why shouldn’t we? Give us one good reason?” says the timberwolf.

“I’ll do anything!”

The two figures look at each other then back at you.

“Anything huh? Alright, it just might be your lucky day bug. We do have some upcoming scenes that are a bit more dangerous and…well, we really could use a changeling on camera.”

“Alright fine, yes, please don’t turn me in!” you “plead.”

“Well alright then…by the way, do changelings eat deer ribs?” asks the Rutherford.

“I’m a veg…I mean, I only feed on love, I don’t need physical food,” you lie, even as you feel your stomach growl. You can even imagine anime tears running down your face as you say this.

“Told you so,” Solarkness chimes.

Rutherford nod's his head before he says,

"Good, now head on to set 5, your needed there for more...work."

You feel a sweat drop form on the back of your head as you think,

Why are they smiling so menacingly!

You snap out of it and salute before saying,

"Yes sir!"

With that you run out of there as fast as you can.


MEANWHILE, BACK WITH THE KNIGHTS

TheRutherford's Comment

The cloaked Dragon looks to the Timberwolf and says, "Hey, let's make these next stunts with the Changeling more painful Solar."

"Wha? Why?" Solarkness says with a mouthful of ribs.

"I think maybe he was faking sleep."

"How can you tell?"

"I don't know. His snoring just seemed...off. And I don't remember hearing snores before we checked the closet."

"And?" asks Solarkness.

"I feel like he could be hiding something, although I am not sure what," muses Rutherford.

"Yeah, he's a changeling in hiding," points out Solarkness.

"No I mean, like, something else."

"What would a changeling have to gain by snooping around the office?"

"I don't know...Either way, we should make the stunts more dangerous just to be sure."

"What if you are wrong?" asks the wolf.

"Then I will personally apologize for the distrust, actually give him triple the standard pay, and offer him a position in the Knights," Rutherford replies.

"You think he will go for that?"

"Who knows. stranger things have happened."

In the distance,both of them hear an angry roar "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHIA AND MEIGHAN QUIT THE PROJECT?! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" followed by a distant explosion. Both Knights just shrug this off as not important as Solarkness says with a chuckle,

"That said, I do think we could always use more mayhem on set,"

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Grey Rebl's Comment

After successfully escaping from the office of the two Crimson Knight leaders, you briskly trot down the hall, feeling the adrenaline from the close-call gradually leaving your system. Oh Luna! Your hooves are still shaking, though! It's a wonder you've left unscathed. Well, physically, at least. While you played the part of a scared changing pretty well, you kinda actually were scared.

"I know I said that the directors in Applewood are kinda crazy, but I never thought it'd go that far..." You say aloud, sighing the last of the anxiety out.

Still, I'm surprised you decided to go through with this route...

I can't always afford to start a fight. I burned an entire pizzeria the last time for crying out loud! This time, though, I have civilians to think about now. They're still in the building, after all.

Hmmm. Nice forethought. There is no sarcasm in her voice this time, so it must be a genuine compliment!

Oh, geez thanks! Still, I'll have to fight both a dragon and a timber wolf. Just my luck. Yet again, you sigh.

The former of which you have yet to be capable of defeating on your own. Selena just HAD to point that out!

H-hey! I almost did one time!

...and we know how THAT turned out.

You wince, vividly recalling how you almost killed a dragon, and a father at that. The thought of orphaning Garble like that... And he's out guarding the door outside as a part-time job, too!

Aside from the difficulty that comes with differing species, I'm somewhat amazed that you've fooled them completely.

You chuckle humorlessly, a half-hearted attempt to lighten the mood.

Well what can I say? Out of all of the things that I've practiced over the years, lying through my teeth has been second to my fighting experience.

That, or we should be glad there are still more gullible people we'll get to work through.

...I'm not sure if I should be relieved or insulted anymore. Can't you at least acknowledge my merit on that point?

Before Selena can respond to your question you open a nearby door to see if it'll lead to the set your supposed to go to, but instead you see..

Kichi's Comment

A pink pegasus as she puts on a plastic horn.

"Nope, wrong door," you say as you close it, the actress covering herself for some reason and screeching.

You then open another door and you see a black stallion with a cape and a red false horn.

The black stallion laughs in front of a mirror like a maniac and begins to shout something about crystals in a bunch of different tones and inflections.

You hear the former tyrant groan in your head at the site as he says,

Gah! Is that supposed to be me? How dare they tarnish my glorious image? The great master of planning and illusions. I who turned many ponies into puty with my magic!

You roll your eyes at the tyrant's rant as you say,

Are you sure that isn't you? Cause that's pretty much how you acted when we first fought back at the empire. I think you may have a crystal fetish

You can hear Sombra growl in your head as he threatens,

Why you puny little piece of-

Before Sombra can finish you cut him off as you think,

Hold that thought Sombrozo, I think I see my daughter...WAIT WHAT!?!?

Your eyes widen in surprise as you see a very happy looking Nightshade, wearing a dark blue wig, and prosthetic wings and a horn jumping up and down as a tired looking Aqua sits next to her. You can feel your eye twitch in annoyance as you begin to walk over to them. You don't even get halfway there before Nightshade notices you and runs over to you with big stars in her eyes as she says,

"Watashi wa sutāpapa ni nari-sōdesu (I'm going to be a star daddy)!"

You give a confused look to Aqua as she smiles sheepishly before saying,

"Yeah...the kid said that you needed help inside...but when we got in here, some talent scout kind of..."

"Kind of what?" you growl. She chuckles nervously again and says,

"They want Nightshade for the movie..."

"WHAT?!"

"Well, it seems the previous filly that they had lined up never appeared. From what we were told, the actress was going to come in from Bastion today, but they didn't. I bet you can imagine the reason," she explains.

You then think back to all the little foals Kichi was using like batteries and grit your teeth in anger.

"Yeah... Guess that's another fate we saved those kids from. Child actors never grow up right. But seriously, why did you allow Nightshade to be chosen? I wanted you guys outside where it was safer."

"It wasn't by choice dude! I can't control her," Aqua huffs.

Worst. Babysitter. Ever! Selena growls.

You turn to Nightshade and lift up an eyebrow to which she smiles sheepishly.

"Well...they offered me a family golden ticket to Winnyland and a great quantity of bits if I accepted the job and well... I could not say no, or let Ms. Aqua take that away from me..." Nightshade explains.

You look back to Aqua with an inquisitive look and she blathers,

"Her eyes turned freaking white man! Pure white! I wasn't about to argue with that!"

You sigh and nod your head at this.

"OK...I understand. There's no reason being mad about it now, it's already happened. Honey, just don't go around calling me Daddy right now, or use your real name got it?"

"Gotcha, and don't worry, they know me as Evening Shadow," she smiles.

"And what's with the wig?"

"They said my mane wasn't the right color for this part and made me wear it. Don't I look more like mommy now?" she says happily.

"Umm...sure, but don't go saying that aloud either alright?"

"Gotcha daddy. Oh I can't wait for this scene to start!"

You then give an urgent look to Aqua as you say,

"We need to talk. I've found some information that your gonna want to see."

Aqua nods her head at this and is about to comment, but you don't hear her as you feel a sudden feeling of fatherly dread. Looking over to Nightshade you see...

Nightshade, and a bunch of other children made to look like her, standing around the giant animatronic Nightmare You, and a very realistic looking Discord. In the scene Discord has created multiple illusions of the "Nightmare Child" as she is called and each on of the fillies begin taunting the animatronic while the Discord actor fights it.

What happens next though is terrifying, the Nightmare thing swings for the children.

"NOOOOO!!!" you yell.

"And Cut!" comes Solarkness' voice as the puppet stops. "Alright, bring in the doubles."

All the kids, including Nightshade are then ushered off stage and short mares and stallions made to look like the kids are brought out.

"Annnnddddd, ACTION!" the puppet then hits the doubles violently, before it looks to "Discord" and begins attacking.

Nightshade then comes walking back over to you down cast.

"That's it? That's all they needed me for? I thought I was going to be a star," she harumphs.

"Well honey, child labor laws don't allow child endangerment, and I'm pretty sure even Crimson Knights wouldn't want to go through that legal hell," you say as you happily hug her.

"What kind of movie is this anyway? That Discord actor kind of freaked me out, and that monster thing is kind of scary too?" she asks.

You look back up at the scene as Discord is struck down by the Nightmare and you briefly flash back.

"You don't want to know honey..." you say feeling downcast.

Bugze, you need not watch this, Selena says sounding uncomfortable as well.

You nod, but you can't look away.

Even if it is fake, it still seems real. And even through it, you even feel some smug satisfaction watching even a fake Discord getting hurt.

"And cut... Good work everyone! Now let's move on to the fun scene. Set 5 in 15 people" says the disguised Timberwolf.

As all the actors disperse, you look to Aqua and say, "I'll catch up with you guys, after these scenes on my next break go on ahead and be safe OK?," you say as you breathe heavily.

They both nod and walk on, a bit confused about your demeanor.

That...that was...

I know Bugze. I know.

Seriously, how do they know about scenes like this?

Mayhaps they have visions of it from their dopplegangers?

Maybe...It's all so surreal... you say as you rub your faded scar on your chest.

As you sit and muse, the Discord actor walking your way with a check in his lion paw.

"And just like that I'm an Applewood star and I am set for when I get out of...Oh hi there Tennant, how'd you get here?" he says stopping in front of you.

You sigh and wave to him, "I'm doing alright, I just..." your eyes widen as what he says hits you.

"WHAT?! How do you know that name? Who are you?!" you say as you glare at him, you voice modulator kicking in.

"Me? Oh BST don't you recognize your old uncle Dizzy? I know the makeup is new, but that's what's needed for the cameras and-"

WHAT?!?

"HOW THE BUCK ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR PRISON?!" your growl as your eyes begin to glow a combo of orange and green.

"What? Bugze it's me, past me is...Oh wait, you're not from...Ohhhhhhh..." he says with realization. "You're past you. I didn't think...well this is awkward..." he says looking sheepish.

"What do you even-?"

Before you can even react, he says, "Like your Doc buddy always says, Spoilers...and Hey, just know I'm sorry about a lot of the stuff you'll be going through the next 2 years."

Suddenly he snaps his fingers, there is a blinding light, and suddenly your head feels scrambled as this chimes throughout.

Bugze.exe has stopped running, please restart your system. Bugze.exe has stopped running, please restart your system.

As your mind boots back up, you see a confused pony actor in a Discord suit giving you a weird look before shrugging and walking away.

"I, but...What the...?" but no matter how much you stammer, you are now alone on the set with no one to answer you.

Selena...you saw that too right? Please tell me you saw that!?

I...I did. I'm...not sure as to what to make of it but I saw it.

Was that not Discord the Usurper? Sombra growls in...anger?

You shake your head, as well as smack your head as you think,

You know what? No. I'm not gonna deal with this. For all I know someling spiked the punch and I'm seeing things. It's not my problem, it's future Bugze's problem. I'm just gonna pretend that never happened! I swear to Luna if anyling so much as says his name in the next couple of hours I'm dropping stealth and wiping out a fresh can of kickass!

With that thought you ignore Selena and Sombra and get back to work...you find set 5 and participate in some very dangerous action scenes, nothing with dialogue as the main actor gets to sit and watch. But this time, with whatever confusing thing just happened, you cause more damage to the set and props than you receive. If only because you tend to "accidentally" smash anything they throw at you since everything you see is Discords smug face.

Ah free therapy, does wonders for the mind...And Solarkness and Rutherford are eating it up and loving it too.

A FEW MORE RELAXING SCENES LATER

Grey Rebl's Comment

After you have finally gotten your next break, you sigh tiredly. Who knew being an actor would be this hard? And so unhealthy? Not only have you been forced through so much physical pain, of which you haven't felt ever since...the alternative universe adventure you've also been broken down mentally. For some reason, today decided to take the time to remind you of yourself at your worst, from screw up to screw up.

The cold depression has not been left unnoticed however, and so, Selena and Nightshade comfort you for the rest of the break. Awkwardly, Aqua just feels left out of the loop.

It is during this time that Aqua trails her eyes somewhere else. Your partner stiffens at the sight of something. And it is shocking enough to her that she audibly gasps, a hoof hovering over her open mouth as she openly gapes. Just by her expression, you can tell it has to be a big deal.

"S-sensei?!" Aqua suddenly shouts.

Your eyes widen, and you turn your head towards wherever she is looking at, Nightshade doing the same as she shares a similar interest.

You see one pony mare who directly reacts to the call...who's also wearing a boulder costume? The buck?

"Ah. Aqua," the pony says in...recognition? You can't tell through the sheer monotone, of which you thought no one can possibly be capable to process.

Aqua rushes up to her, smiling in a way that you've never seen on her before, coming from her at least.

"Sensei Maud! What are you doing here?" she asks excitedly, as if reuniting with an old, best friend.

"Getting the extra bits," Maid says simply. Which most certainly didn't elaborate on anything at all!

"Oh! Why? Is the rock farming business going bad?" You look between the two bewildered. Rock farming?! You can even hear Selena face hoof audibly in your mindscape, non-verbally agreeing with your thoughts.

"One of our employers prematurely took her pay, and more, and left. I'm here to work it off real quickly." For a serious crime, she says it as though it doesn't actually matter. You can't help but feel nervous around that sort of attitude. It's like...the opposite of the Pink Menace. Pretty foreboding.

"And you're acting as...?"

"I'm a boulder. Just like Boulder."

Now it's your turn to be left out of the loop as you watch the two go off in a seemingly one-sided conversation.

"Sooo... They're master and student, huh?" Nightshade comments. "That's kinda cool."

"I guess that's about right," you dumbly agree, maybe a moment too late. But just how does the dynamic even work?!

Suddenly you get a idea and, seeing as how you're still on break, you decide to put it into action. You gesture for Nightshade to follow you and you begin to walk towards Aqua and her old teacher.

However as you walk towards them, you start to get a familiar vibe from Maud. This vibe you get from her is dangerous, so dangerous you actually get put on guard just from being near her. You swear you hear laughing in the background as you finally reach the duo, but as Maud look at you you can see her eyes. Your eyes widen in fear as if her eyes can destroy you if she blinked. You snap out of it before she notices as you think,

The buck was that?!

As this Maud continues to stare at you saying nothing, Aqua chimes in.

"Oh, CV, how rude of me. This is my Earth Bending Sensei Maud. Sensei this is my partner C.V. and his daughter Ni-Evening Shadow," she introduces.

You stick out your hoof nervously and she looks at your shadowed masked face.

"N-nice to meet you," you stammer.

"Ah, hello. I am Maud. I am glad my student has finally found a lover," she bluntly says as she shakes your hoof.

"WHAT?!" both of you yell, to which Maud does not seem to react at all.

"We're not-"

"He's not-"

"That's-" you both stammer embarrassingly as Maud speaks up again.

"Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. What do you mean by partner then Aqua?" she says with a lift of an eyebrow.

"I'm...Well you see Sensei..." Aqua sweats under the emotionless face.

"I thought you weren't going to be a Mercenary anymore Aqua," she says in her monotone.

"I'm not Sensei! Not anymore. I promised. I'm a bounty hunter now. Only taking down jerks that deserve it."

"Ah, I see," Maud says with a blink, before staring back at you again, making you nervous.

"Has my student done well?" she asks you.

"Y-yeah, so far so good...and back up, You know Earth Bending?" you say to Aqua.

"Actually no. But I have learned the fighting styles of the Earth Benders and incorporated them with my Water Techniques," she explains.

"Huh, well maybe I could learn some of those, you see my Earth Bending comes and go-MMPH!" Nightshade begins before you cover her mouth and chuckle.

Maud still just stares at you creepily so you cough and say.

"Well, as interesting as this has been, I kind of have to talk to your student. We're on a job right now you see."

"Wait, CV, she can help. Maud is very powerful," Aqua says.

You look back to the blank pony and say,

"Um, do you have any problems with engaging in a fight between a pair of Crimson Knights who just so happen to be a Timberwolf and Dragon?"

"Wait, What?" Aqua says flabbergasted.

Maud just blinks and says, "No. I have no problem. I'll help you."

You see Aqua shudder back, "Dang, she really must hate the Crimson Knights," she says to you.

"How can you even...you know what, never mind. Alright, here's what I've found out..."

You then proceed to tell them all you've found out about Solarkness and Rutherford, whispering to Aqua that they know you're a changeling so Maud doesn't hear.

Aqua then chimes in, "The dragon sounds like it may be a water dragon...I'd be the better opponent for him."

You nod and say, "Yes, and I figured I'd take the wolf. Only problem is, I can't burn him up completely since we kind of need to take him alive, and I don't kill...anymore...

"What should I do Daddy?" Nightshade asks.

You open your saddle bags and give her a look to which she sighs.

"Hey, you wouldn't have had to do this if you had stuck to the plan," you chide her.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever..." she says as she hops in the bag.

Maud does not even seem surprised at Nigthshade disappearing into your saddle bags, instead she says.

"I say we hit them now."

"What? But there's so many innocents in the way and..."

"I'll evacuate the innocents once the fighting has started, you worry about the Knights. You can't let them escape," she says completely in monotone.

"Well, I guess, but..." you start.

"She's right, if they know you're a...you know what, we can't trust them to go back on their word, and then guards will get involved, and that means no money."

"Alright. You're right. We should strike soon before I get even more exhausted. The next scene is supposed to be the fight between the Offender and the Nightmare, and will be the most dangerous. Maybe we make it look like a stunt go wrong when we attack before they realize what's going on. Will certainly give us an edge," you muse.

The two of them agree, and Aqua asks you.

"So, do you have a plan?"

"Kind of...alright, when Solarkness yells action, I'm gonna..." you then tell them your plan.

Moments Later

You stand on call as the actor playing you yells up to the Nightmare puppet with zoom ins on his face. It's weird seeing a pony wearing makeup to look like a changeling. Solarkness then yells cut and orders in the double (you) in. You stare up at the monstrosity, the moviefied version of the monster you fought and shiver slightly before looking to the two cloaked figures just behind the cameras.

You see Aqua and Maud standing ready out of the corner of your eye and you take in a breath.

"Annndddd, ACTION!!!" yells Solarkness.

You then look up and mutter to yourself, "Showtime..."

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Outro:

Author's Note:

Time for the fight to begin! What's Bugze's brilliant plan? YOU DECIDE!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here!

Sorry for the lateness of this chapter, I got hired to do some yard work and it took longer then I thought it would. So yeah sorry.

Time for the fighting to begin! As per usual there will be rules to this fight:

1. No killing as usual
2. No outing Bugze as the Offender
3. Only the people mentioned in the area can fight, that means no Main Six or Discord (for obvious reasons the last one. Paradox's and fixed point's in time. Understandable of course)
4. Remember that you are in a movie studio with lots of explosions and props....so keep that in mind
5. Have fun and don't hold back!

That's all for the rules for the fight, so have a blast!

The answer to last chapter's question is...

Also I'd say the best Jackie Chan movie is Rush Hour, since it not only gives us all of Chan's awesome stunt fighting, but also has very good buddy cop humor and dynamics with Chris Tucker.

Yes...just yes! Thank you BrownDog for the answer! I love this movie trilogy so much! Not only was this the first Jackie Chan movie I've ever seen, but it's really funny! I personally think the 2nd movie is the best. Now not to say the other Jackie Chan movies, like The Drunken Master or Shanghai Knights, are bad just they're not the best for me.

Anyway, this chapters question is...

What is the best Buddy-Cop movie?

I may or may not have had a marathon on these as well, so yeah. Which ones the best?

The next episode will be posted by Sunday, at the latest Monday following the schedule! Please comment before then!

This has been DWC, signing off!

PreviousChapters Next