• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,198 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,198

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 47: Entering The Video Game Weapon Factory!!! (The Final Knights Arc Part 3)

Special Opening Theme:

Kersey's Comment

"I will have to use stealth instead..." you say before jumping off the Gargoyle with a FUS RO DAH knocking down all below you before following it up with a downward slam of the Boomstick into the ground, knocking back the ponies in front of you.

Bugze! What are you doing?!

Not even noticing her, you proceed to jump onto a nearby wagon, get ahold of a device that looks like a box with a long tube attached to it, and proceed to start firing on everypony in the room while roaring,

"SSTTTTTEEAAAAALLLLLLTTTTTTHHHHH!!!!"

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?! Selena yells, horrified at the carnage.

"They can't see you if they're dead right? STEALTH MOTHERBUCKERS!!!" you yell as you continue turning all these lunatics into chunky salsa...

BUGZE!!!

BACK TO REALITY

You are snapped back, revealing that you are still on the gargoyle shaking your head.

WHAT THE BUCK WAS THAT! You and Selena both exclaim.

Don't look at me, Sombra says druggedly, I'm busy watching the Paris wedding Season 2 finale.

Kill! KILL! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!!

Selena!

I'm trying Bugze, but it's harder keeping two voices out then just one!

You give a mental sigh before thinking,

Okay, okay, sorry. But for now just focus on the new one, Mr. Humie is too drugged up to do anything.

If you say so, I'll put most of my focus on blocking out this new voice, but I'll still check on Sombra from time to time to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

You nod your head before you look back out over the room before you, and the first thing that comes to your head is...

Grey Rebl's Comment

The ceiling is HIGH. Whoever made this place, they must have put a dent in Kersey’s absurd bank account. Heck, how far did you fall back in the air duct?! Even so, the fact that something like this is under the madhouse that is the Asylum? It’s unsurprising. And cliche. Besides, Outlast did it better.

Secondly, there’s so many odd machines and large box-like rooms, and they’re pretty much littering the wide open space that is this facility. And some of them glow. Whatever they do, making video game items or whatever, they are definitely volatile...aside from the other dangerous weapons that the Crimson Knights are holding. And the equipment, too. When you peer through one of the windows with Zoom!, you can see some ponies on lab coats testing what looks like a freaking cryo gun!

Thirdly: Where is all the good stuff?

Bugze, don’t get too excited, Selena chastises.

“What? I lost my inventory, and I’m practically down most of my arsenal. I need my variety,” you whisper. You then smile. “Besides, it’s not like these guys will need them when I shut this place down.”

Selena just sighs as she senses all your hype. You don’t care. In your excitement you jump down in a classic superhero pose. You smile smugly as you get out of the pose and look around...only to quickly lose that smug smile as you see a group of Knights staring at you in shock who seem about ready to grab their weapons. Thinking quickly you yell out,

Kersey's Comment

"Donald Trumpkin and Haylory Clanton are great honest choices for Mayor! Trickle-down economics work! THE PREQUELS ARE BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY!"

There is a few seconds of tense silence before they just let out a sigh, put down their weapons, and walk away from you. Some of them mumbling about just how crazy you are.

You let out a sigh of relief before quickly leaving the scene and begin to investigate the area all stealth like...For reals this time.

Grey Rebl's Comment

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

After sneaking your way through what appears to be a few training rooms, shooting ranges, and isolated testing rooms, you lean back against the inside of a crate. You forego the usual box stratagem and instead use an empty crate. Selena argues that you’re just using the same method, but a different kind of container. Normally, she would try to convince you with all her might when you don’t listen (yet again), but this time...this time it’s working.

“Who would think that this place is so unorganized?” you mutter. Boxes litter everywhere near every room, making it the perfect camouflage for your boxtrot method. Be they clean or unclean, a few Crimson Knights appear too eager to care, giddily trying out the weapons on the shooting range. Why they leave these crates full of weaponry out in the open in a hazardous place and not clean after themselves, you don’t know.

You can't help but feel a bit jealous for that kind of carelessness. And then you feel guilty about feeling guilty.

Suddenly, you hear a pair of hoof steps and you freeze.

“Maaan! This is the best!” says a voice outside your view.

"You said it bro," the second voice concurs.

“I told you they were the best leaders to be assigned to. Sure Grey Rebl and Erised run this place like a dictatorship, but on the other hand they needed a few hooves to keep the place running and to try out the merchandise!”

To your bitterness, the two lean against the very same crate you’re hiding in. You repress a sigh, recognizing this familiar scenario from your infiltration attempt into the Extra Lives Gang. It's not going to end like end the same way this time, you've learned your lesson, but your patience is still not all that good. On the plus side, you hear some interesting tidbits.

“And to think, I almost joined Kichi for his video game weapons! But Wow! This is where he got the actual stuff huh?”

“Yeeeaaah. This is the better deal though. I knew a guy in Kichi's operation, he mostly just bought those for his own pleasure. The only "fun" stuff my buddy got to do was to work with creepy as Tartarus animatronics."

"That sucks. Also, why did Kichi even have to buy stuff that other Crimson Knights made?”

“Because it takes money to make all this stuff. I guess its Management’s way of putting all of us to work and being productive. Which is stupid, I know.” You pretty much hear the guy smile. “Buuut in here, you get to use them for free! All you have to do is enlist yourself into “training” and start shooting. If you feel like a good enough daredevil, you can sign up for testing out the prototypes. 1 out of 5 times, you’ll probably explode or go crazy.”

Huh. That does sound like a sweet deal. However, for some reason, there’s anger coursing through you. Wait, no, that’s Selena. You feel concern for a bit, but the pair of Crimson Knights continue on.

“Errr, just like that Maneiac gal?”

“Yep. Some of us cosplay, but it’s so worth it! Although that mare is actually one of the crazies from the Asylum above us. We're arming them for some reason. Anyways, the only problem is that there’s so many of us here for that reason. You can pretty much say that about a fifth of active Crimson Knights are here.”

You can’t repress the gleeful grin. Jackpot! Not just another two Knight Leaders, but a majority of what's left of the Crimson Knights? This is a grand opportunity! Oh, this bounty is going to leave you a lot of wealth!

“Woohoo! Grey Rebl must be having it good with so many of us!”

“Nah.” Suddenly, the mood changes. “Buck that guy. He’s always ruining our fun and putting up that rule on item capacity. He even beat up a guy who was trying get all the colors of the rainbow with those lightsabers. He’s so crazy, he gets THERAPY. Like, he’s a General for crying out loud!” The speaker tries but fails to stifle a sudden burst of laughter. “So whenever he leaves for therapy up in the surface, we go nuts.”

“Duuude!” The other cries out scandalously.

You’re not sure to feel sorry or fortunate. Whoever Grey is, he’s either a horrendous leader or an overworked babysitter with undisciplined foals. Then again, none of the Knights you've face so far were very good leaders.

The rest of the conversation from there consists of complaints of their supposed Leader and their escapades involving all the stuff that they use, each one setting the anger in Selena to astute levels.

Fortunately, they leave before her breaking point comes. However, you need to know what’s up.

Okay, what’s the deal, Selena? It feels like you're giving off heat in there.

It’s these foals! Selena hisses. I should have realized it sooner! From the first changeling Knight Leader all to the way down to the Brown Mutt, they were never serious in their endeavors. Instead, they treat it like it’s some joke or party! And Equestria fears that these Crimson Knights would ruin their peace? They would sooner trip on a landmine.

Technically they already did ruin the peace, you point out. When another surge of anger comes from her, you quickly try to divert her attention. Er, is it really that much of a problem for you?

I just---There’s so much firepower right in front of us! And they just treat them like toys and act so irresponsibly! All this power, and they squander it on trivial bullspit?!

You know, I kind of do the same thing now that I think of it...

You don’t count. I can just simply GONG you for what it’s worth, GONG until you can’t even think about doing anything!

Shutting up! you rapidly think in fear of the GONG. Oh Luna, not the GONG!

You decide to enter one of the rooms in what appears to be a storage area. The room you are entering in particular seems to be a different from the rest. You’re gaming instincts can only assume a lot of things, but it drives your curiosity to action.

When you enter, your jaw drops.

"Oh sweet smoking mamba jamba!" you gasp at what you see.

Plasmids, Plasmids everywhere. On the pristine white shelves of the room, potion after potion are labeled neatly.

"Holy Gacumole, is this where they came from?"

Perhaps. Who else but an insane person would create something as destructive as what you're using?

You nod at this as you take off the crate to get a better look at the majesty before you.

“Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2, and even the Infinity series!” you exclaim. You see all of the Plasmids and Vigors you've drunk that rewrote a bit of your DNA to give you fantastic power. You even see the Murder of Crows you replaced for the vastly superior Insect Swarm You tear up at how all these bottles together looks.

Then again, you already have a whole slew of plasmids on you. In fact, you’ve already filled enough to unlock your Mix Up Smash. But still, there are so many to choose from, and you can’t even have the time to choose! If only you have your Inventory, then you could take them all, if not to keep them out of the hooves of the Knights, then to add to your collection.

You don't have your inventory...but you do have pockets.

I may not be able to grab all of them, but that doesn't mean I can't take some of them!

Smiling madly you rush up and grab three bottles. One labeled with an Electric Eel, one with a Pony's Head on Fire, and another with a Snowing Cloud and stuff them into one of your pockets.

Bugze, what is the point of taking those? You already have a full arsenal and you'd have to replace something if you do drink them, so what's the point?

You shake your head slightly at this before you say,

Oh my poor, sweet, naïve Selena, it's quiet simple really. I do have a full arsenal of Plasmids. But these three are Tonics.

And that's different how?

Tonics effect the body more personally, they aren't offensive, but rather defensive. Armored Shell is a tonic, and it's made my hide stronger. Electric Flesh, Equine Inferno, and Frozen Field will give me more resistance to my own arsenal. Plus, Tonics aren't plasmids and won't replace anything

Selena is about to reply as you reach out to open the door, but you find it locked.

“Are you bucking kidding me?! Who makes these doors one way?!” You slam your hooves repeatedly on the door to see if it’s just a trick of the senses. When it is not, you curse as you rear back a hoof. “Oooh, I hope nobody hears this. Falcon---!”

Suddenly, the door opens. Surprised, you fall forwards with a yelp and land roughly on your muzzle. When you look up, you meet face to face with a...janitor?

Quack's warning and the violent undertakings that occurred in that one hallway about a certain janitor ring into your mind.

“Lost or something?” he says gruffly. The moment he opens his mouth, you see his braces and hear his lisp.

From some reason, that actually takes out the battle readiness from you.

Still, it doesn't make you panic any less.

You can’t see his mane under his janitor’s hat, but he’s most definitely a boring brown unicorn, the dull blue jumpsuit only making him look even simpler. The janitor frowns as he looks down on your fallen form.

You quickly scramble to your hooves and stutter an excuse. “H-hey! You the janitor guy, right? Wow! Nice to meet ya. Good day outside, right?” Que internal facehooving.

The janitor just stares at you. “The outside is closed from the facility along with the asylum,” he states.

“Ahahaha! Yeah! That’s right. Just checking, y’know?” Slowly, you inch backwards, letting the janitor step in. You would run or try to knock him out, but doing anything to set off the crazy janitor and the possibly volatile plasmids around you would be pretty bad.

Bugze, you are an idiot. Selena is probably dragging her hoof down her face right now, but you don’t have the time to nurse you minuscule amount of pride. Right now, you’re just trying to not accidentally set off a metaphorical bomb and make a scene, thus destroying your relatively successful sneak mission.

“So! Uh, what are you doing here?” you say.

“I’m here to clean.” Well, duh. The Knight Leaders are rounding up all the crazies to be armed, so of course the one guy that made that one megalomanical scene is here, too!

“And I just so happened to be around when I heard some banging on the door,” the Janitor finishes.

“Right. Right,” you end lamely. The janitor just looks bored. Probably at your lackluster performance. Running out of ideas, you flash out your best disarming smile. It’s probably not working, seeing as how you're wearing your mask and all.

The janitor just glances around, inspecting the shelves, when there appears to be nothing amiss, he sighs. “Okay, are you new here? Too many newbies get themselves locked around here.”

This surprises you. Wait, this guy is a part of the Knights and he won't burst into a violent fit? Is it that easy?

You stutter,

“Y-yeah. Yeah! I’m new. Just, um, looking for something to do!”

The janitor raises a questioning brow, but he then says boredly, “Anyways, it seems you haven’t made a mess, so you can leave.”

You blink as the janitor steps out of the room with door open. Huh. Barely had to do anything.
When you step out, you see a cart of cleaning supplies, typical of a janitor's arsenel.

The janitor suddenly calls out to you. “Oh, by the way…” When you turn to face him---the end of a mop is thrust towards your face! It suddenly stops right before meeting the bridge of your masked muzzle. You don't flinch, but your eyes widen, staring at the mop in shock. You can practically sense the Killing Intent brimming from the broom. When you find the will to look away from the mop head to the janitor, you see the feral look that crosses the janitor's face. A chill runs up your spine.

“Make a mess on this floor, then I’ll make a mess out of YOU.” He then shoots a maniacal grin, showing his braces. “We clear?”

Aaand the braces killed it yet again. You barely repress an indecisive gulp and nod, trying your best to look intimidated. “Crystal.”

He continues to stare for a few more moments, but he eventually lets down his killer mop, allowing you to breathe in relief. He seems to buy it. “At least you seem to have some sense, unlike everyone else,” the janitor mutters.

I must disagree, unfortunately.

Leave me aloooone! You weep out internally.

Suddenly, there are sounds of several breaking bottles followed by a few outcries, quickly accompanied by a group of laughter, echoed from wherever the ensuing smoke came from, which you can even see polluting the high ceiling and covering a few lights. The janitor snorts angrily as he stares up at the smoke. "It seems more cleaning must be done." A dark chuckle sounds from him as he then trots towards whatever mess was made before saying over his shoulder, “Stay out of littering and have a good day,” and leaves out of sight, dragging his cart along.

You exhale, slumping by a crate. "Jeez, what the buck? Is the crazy janitor thing an act or not?"

It makes sense, though. Someling from the Crimson Knights has to act as a physical relay between the Asylum and the Video Game Weapons Facility. Chances are, there are more of them, and you've probably met them. Who else would listen to the intercoms when a crazy like Erised is speaking through them?

"...Although Grey Rebl is definitely arming the crazies, I don't wanna know what arming that guy would do. This world doesn't need anything similar to the Nightmare. Not this time."

Bugze...

"Well!" You quickly stand back up. "Better keep moving."

You grab your crate and continue with the sneaking.

Erised the ink-moth's Comment

With your boxy camouflage hiding you from the swarms of Knight grunts, you're able to move about the area pretty freely, assuming you don't bump into anyone or knock things over. Actually... you do end up knocking things over on accident, but there's so much going on, and so much noise from the machines that no one bothers to take notice.

Trying to trail that mad pegasus that stole your stuff has proven to be harder than you thought. That flying rat can really disappear when he wants, and being on the ground level makes it even tougher.

Peeking out of your crate, you find you're near one of the shooting ranges, and a group of grunts are heading towards it to test out a fresh batch of weapons.

"A'ight bros, lesse which one o' us has is the best crack shot," one of them, a unicorn says in a thick cockney accent.

"Whatever. Let's get this over with," another rolls his eyes as they lock, load, and line up.

The first brings his weapon to bear; it's the Binary Rife from Haylo 4. He kicks a button on the floor and a pair of cardboard targets spring up. You note with a bit of horror that the targets are painted to look like royal guards.

Two shots hit dead on before the unicorn pauses to reload. More cardboard guards pop up as their predecessors drift away as ashes. Five more shots get fired off with deadly accuracy before the sixth one finally misses, causing the grunt to curse as his buddies jeer at him for it.

"Move over... lemme show ya how it's done," you hear the distinct chittering voice of a changeling say. He sets himself up and hits the start button, but waits longer and longer until all the targets pop up. When he finally draws his weapon you see why; it's the Wunderwaffe DG-2 from Call of Duty Zombies!

One shot of lightning hits the first target before chaining to each target behind it, effectively frying every one of them at once. The changeling tilts back the gun and blows the smoke off it's muzzle.

"Oi! That's bloody cheating and you know it!"

"Someone's a sore loser," the changeling quips before being shoved out of the way by... a crystal pony? There are crystal ponies in the Knights?!

"Alright you casuals, it's time to show you what someone with some actual skill can do," he says before pulling out the Golden Gun from Goldeneye and the De-bug Megapistol from Fallout.

"Oh yeah, sure Mr. Retro. We're the casuals. Says the guy using those instakill abominations," the cockney unicorn snarks.

The crystal pony just mutters under his breath while the targets pop up. He hits nearly everything that pops up, but just like the unicorn sniper, he misses the very last one, causing the changeling to jump for joy knowing he's won their little contest, having hit the most targets.

Meanwhile you watch with a mixture of fangasming over seeing the weapons you've come to know and love get used in real life, and horror at how easily they were able to slaughter those cardboard guards. You were hoping to nick something new for your arsenal, but everything here seems like it was made specifically to kill. All the more imperative that you shut this place down before any of this stuff can be put to use.

Just then you realize the someone else is walking towards the shooting range. It's another changeling, so different from the first; he's pale, gaunt and scarred, and there's a grim blackness in his eyes that gives you shivers; even the grunts seem afraid of him.

Behind him, he drags a stallion in a lab coat tied to a chair, struggling and screaming through his mouth gag. "Oh shut up." The pale changeling punts him in the stomach before setting him up in the middle of the firing range. "You've been resisting me from the very beginning Doctor Nettle, don't think I've been blind to your actions. You're trying to find a cure for the others, a way to free them from my control. Feeling guilty that you betrayed them in the first place perhaps? It doesn't matter. You're beyond useless to me now; you're a liability."

Erised motions to the other grunts and they slide over a weapon's crate, from which he pulls out some kind of shotgun

Oh sweet Celestia, tell me they're not about to... you think to yourself, already thinking of how best to spring into action.

"H-hey boss..." the crystal pony stammers, "Erised right? We're not really going to-"

"Shut!" Erised points the gun in the crystal pony's face. "Up!" he finishes and slowly drifts the end of the barrel to the Doctor instead.

The Doctor spits out his gag and starts pleading with them. "You're insane!" he screams before turning his gaze to the other three. "H-hey! You three! Erised doesn't give a buck about any of us, we're all scum to him! He's gonna have everypony fight it out with Celestia and her guards, and then he'll just kill whoever's left over! I've seen how many clones he's made of himself, he's going to kill all of us! You've gotta believe me!"

Clones? Erised can clone himself? you think, already sliding into position to pounce.

Okay, I gotta save this guy now. He said he was trying to cure Erised's mind control. There's no telling how much he knows, not to mention these psychos are going to flipping murder him! I'm gonna beat the crazy out of Erised right here right now!

Bursting out of your cover and leaping towards the Knight leader in the blink of an eye, you rear back and strike him right in the head. "FALCON PUNCH!"

Skull caving under the hit for a fraction of a second, Erised then explodes into a shower of pitch black blood, splattering everywhere, on your clothes, in your eyes, and all over the grunts.

It takes a second for what just happened to register. But when it does-

"Oh buck!" you scream. "Oh buck. Oh buck. Oh BUCK NO! I didn't mean to kill him, I just wanted to clock him real good! What have I done!?"

Heh heh ha ha ha... Do you like my ink clones? comes a familiar sinister voice in your head. Hello...bounty hunter.

"Wh-what?" you sputter out loud.

"It's really IS you isn't it? The Crimson Vengeance, here at last. You're here to witness us as justice gets served, finally. Perhaps you'd even like to partake? Here, this one's all yours."

Suddenly you feel your body stiffen, and your hoof start to grasp for the strange shotgun-like weapon. "H-hey! No! What's going on? Selena help!" You listen into your mind, but all you hear are the sounds of... drowning? "Selena?" you ask fearfully.

Suddenly your hoof extends outward, pressing the weapon to the stallion's head like Erised before you. The grunts surrounding you mimic the movements perfectly, powerless to Erised's will.

You jerk and twist and fight with everything you have, but your body barely budges and inch, the weapon barely shudders. The stallion is in no position to move, and you scream in frustration as Erised... that sick bastard is about to make you take a life!

"No dammit, NO!"

Why do you resist? More than a thorn in my side, this stallion betrayed his colleges so that he would be safe. He helped me by injecting them with syringes full of my blood, so that I would spare him. Is he the kind of pony that deserves to live? Are any of them? Erised asks, and your hoof involuntarily twitches on the trigger, The Hooded Offender wouldn't let someone so dangerous live. You should learn from him Bounty Hunter. Learn what it's like to be a true hero.

You grit your teeth and start tearing yourself away from the stallion through sheer force of will. "The Offender...Would...Never..."

Oh but he would. Why do all you ponies not see? Or perhaps you just deny it Erised interrupts you. Let me remind you and all of your kind what he does to his enemies

Suddenly and to your horror, your body snaps back to the Doctor and before you can react, pulls the trigger. You can only stare in shock as a concussive blast carries the stallion through the air and slams him into the wall at the end of the range.

You hear a gasp for air in your head, BEGONE!!! cries Selena as she emerges.

What? What is...

Erised is forced out and control of your body is returned to you. At the same time you drop the gun, the grunts fall to the floor unconscious, leaving you as the only one standing.

Bugze! Bugze are your alright?! She asks frantically, So much at once... I felt like I was drowning under all that ink. What happened? Why are you-

"I... I didn't mean to," you whimper. "He made me do it. That SICK FREAK ERISED MADE ME K-... kill an innocent doctor." You sink to your knees as the words leave your mouth. "He made me kill a guy. Just like I did in Fillydelphia. I... I can't believe it."

Bugze, it was not your fault, Selena comforts you. We will find Erised, and make him pay.

You hear her, but you still feel bad. You weren't strong enough to resist, and somepony else payed the price. You can't stop staring at that doctor as he lays crumpled against the wall. Not moving, laying limply, gasping for air...Wait...

You feel your heart skip a beat and jumping up to your hooves you gallop over to him as fast as you can. You shake him a bit and he moans, looking up at you with a pained expression, but an alive one.

"Y-you're alive? You're alive!" you shout for joy.

He manages a small grin of his own and asks for your help getting up. He has a nasty bruise and cut along his head, but his skull is still intact.

Whatever gun you used didn't actually appear to fire a projectile.

Sighing happily, you drag him to a darkened area and question him.

It turns out that he was one of the staff in the asylum, and admits that what Erised says was true. He was afraid for his life, and because of that he submitted to Erised's demands, allowing him to brainwash essentially everyone in Arkhay, inmate and staff alike. But he also says that he's been working on a cure, a way to nullify Erised's blood magic without having to wait weeks for it to wear off. You ask him if it's finished, but he says he needs more time.

You tell him you're going to try and take Grey and Erised down, and ask what he knows about them, anything that might give you an edge. He says he doesn't know anything about Grey, but that Erised has created clones of himself that he sends on errands so he's not at risk himself. Also he says that if you need to resist his control again,

"Try to think happy, peaceful thoughts. He might be a changeling, but it's like he's fueled on hatred and fear, not love."

Happy, Peaceful thoughts? Sure, because I'm just the pinnacle of happy living, you bemoan.

Afterwards he wishes you luck in your mission, but says he can't stick around. He plans to grab the notes from his lab and escape through the sewers under the asylum.

With that in mind you ask one last thing,

"Alright Doc, how do I shut this place down?

Dr. Nettle nods, and directs you to a control panel labeled 'floodgates', saying, "The generators are located below, and power everything in this room. Flip these levers and keep the other end closed, and the water should reach the generator room relatively fast. Just expect the rest of the prison to go dark once you do."

You nod and thank him, flipping the switch immediately after he tells you.

The two of you part ways, and you look over the shotgun thing you thought you had killed him with. It turns out it only emits a nonleathal blast, similar to your Fus Ro Dah. You considered it pretty redundant at first, but came to realize a sort of kinship with it. Both of you are powerful, and neither of you want to kill.

Smiling as you put the too-be-named weapon down your back with your Boomstick. You then look around and think,

Okay, that's enough information for now. Erised knows I'm here, so that news will spread soon.
As soon as you think that, the intercoms chime.

"Attention everyling, Attention. That goes double for you Grey. It seems we have an adorable little intruder in our midst. Be on the lookout for the bounty hunter who's brought down all the other generals. The Crimson Vengeance is here! Give him a warm welcome..." Erised's voice echoes with glee.

You pale a bit at that, but then you put on a face of determination.

Alright, time for Violent Stealth! Let's tear this place to the ground!

With that thought you put on your crate and begin to look for the main weapon holding area. After a few knocked out scientists, and patrolling Knights you find the prepped and ready weapons hanging from a wall and in crates in one room.

Kichi's Comment

You approach the wall and think of a way to destroy everything without being obvious, when all of a sudden a dark hooded figure tackles you from the side.

"I'm the Dark Offender! Down with the princesses! I'm scary, I'm..." You interrupt this babbling moron by hitting him with a no-shadow kick to his face.

The figure falls over and immediately passes out.

Dark Offender huh? Sure! Why not?! There's already a Mane-iac here, why not MY comic doppleganger?! Though that seemed far too easy...

I think it was only a crazy pony, not a crazy pony with powers coming from super items and a great alicorn inside his head like you, Selena comments cheekily.

Turning your attention back to the wall of weapons you realize taking them all apart individually would be a pain, so you look for some explosives. And boy do you find some.

"C4? Really? OK, I'm definitely using you, at the very least they won't be able to use you against the guards," you say to the plastic explosives. Next to the explosives, are a few weapons labeled Unstable. Intrigued by this, you look through a crate with a few damaged looking pieces of equipment. Your eye lands on a briefcase.

"If this is what I think it is, you're definitely coming with me," you declare. The case does look very unstable and will probably only last for a few rounds, but you don't care. You clip it to your back and look back upon the wall.

"Right, let's break your playthings," you chuckle.

You begin placing charges all along the wall, and all the many crates that are just waiting to be distributed. Noling is getting to use these bad boys.

Smirking you begin to make your way out of the room, but then you see it. You see...

BrownDog's Comment

The one video game gun you don’t want being used by crazy people.

It’s a BFG…By Luna, the legends were true… you gaze in awe as tears stream down your face.

The gun, and a few just like it are in their own little cove in this weapon room. And they shine with elegance.

BFG? Let’s see…OH! Selena gasps in surprise as she accesses your memories. What a marvelous demon slayer. Albeit a bit too gorey for our tastes no?

Yeah. It’s glorious…but we shouldn’t use it. Neither should they.

None of these guns should. Do you have anymore plastic explosives?

No. But that's not going to stop me. These for sure can't be used. No, it seems one of these prototypes is going to have a failure.

Walking to the cove, you take some smoke bombs off a nearby table, before standing before the Big Freaking Guns. You reach up and hold one of the deadly weapons, and sighing to yourself, you sabotage the safety and jam a ninja star into the trigger. It begins to build up energy, and you set it in the middle of all the produced weapons.

This and the C4 will make a distraction and screw them over, but it’s still only one area. Hmmm… you contemplate, before you hear laughter in the distance.

A light bulb goes off in your head and you smile as you point your grapple hook to gargoyles above.

The Mane-iac mare is restrained as she laughs, but she isn't being watched as guards patrol the area looking for you. Taking advantage, you drop down behind her, and using one of your ninja stars, cut her restraints.

“Huh?” she exposits as she realizes her hair is free. She turns around, but you aren’t there since you’ve Grappled away.

You then perch above the area, waiting for the chaos...and that's when you notice that that jerk with your bags is below you.

Finally! Now, once the explosions start, you are going do-

Vesperion Seraph's Comment

BrownDog's Comment

Suddenly the whole room begins to glow red and an alarm goes off as a female robotic voice begins to say,

EMERGENCY LOCKED DOWN HAS BEGUN, ALL ORDERLIES REPORT TO YOUR EVACUATION STATIONS IMMEDIATELY!"

The scientist and the goons begin to look around in confusion.

"Who activated the lock down?!" Erised's angry voice screams over the intercom.

"Oh right, the dragon guy. Looks like he succeeded."

You then pull out your C4 Detonator and smirk.

"Showtime..."

You clear your throat and shout in the RCV,

"QUIET!"

The scientist and the goons, and some of the crazies all shut up and look at you in shock. You hold out the air shotgun in one hoof and the C4 detonator in the other. You smirk as all eyes are on you as you say,

"Sorry Knights, but I came here to kick flank and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."

With that said you set off the C4 in the weapons machine, and luckily enough the overloaded BFG also explodes at the same time. Causing a nice big-

BOOM!!!

The combined explosion caused a much bigger detonation than you expected, causing all the other weapons to start exploding as well as the machinery used to make them.

“AAAAHHHH!!!”

“The experiments are exploding! And so is the factory!”

“Get a fire extinguisher!”

“Heck with that, get a shield!”

This distraction causes all the Knights and scientists to run around, and a few of the crazies to freak out. Additionally, your other Distraction makes her move.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” the Maneiac mare laughs as she burst forth and begins wrapping up all nearby scientists and knights and throwing them.

“Asset is loose! Repeat, asset is loose!”

With the weapons exploding, and the supervillain made flesh rampaging, you swoop down in the confusion, grab the pegasus and bring him up to the rafters with you.

“The arc has been opened! Shield your eyes!” he screams.

You place a hoof over his mouth and glare at him.

“Listen, I know you’re probably too cuckoo to know any better, but NOLING Takes my Inventory!” you growl as you head butt him with your mask, dazing him.

You then retrieve your beloved inventory.

Inventory Returned

Then as soon as you do the Pegasus shakes away the grogginess and suddenly yells,

"The divine god has granted me knowledge via pain to my head!"

You sigh before rolling your eyes and thinking,

Kersey's Comment

Now what am I going to do with this lunatic?

Castrate him and shove his testicles into his eye socke-

Yeah, not listening to you.

Perhaps some blows to the nether region due to the fact that his head is clearly already broken.

Messed up...but I love it, you smirk.

You then proceed to dangle him with one hoof while Falcon Punching him multiple times in the nards with the other.

"My *pow* walnuts *pow* are *pow* being *pow* sacrificed *pow* to *pow* the *pow* Freudian *pow* gods!" he insanely babbles, his voice pitch getting higher with every punch.

With that done you drop the (strangely happy) pegasus away from the panic.

Seeing as how everything in this room is going to tartarus, you then grapple over to the research area and burn some blueprints they had drawn up. And then, almost all of the lights go out, with only dimly lit back up lights flickering on.

And now the Generator has flooded. Time to be Batmane, you laugh maniacally.

You swoop down amongst everyone in the dim light and slam your Boomstick down, causing all to drop. You then start using the non lethal shotgun to start knocking groups of two and three out at a time. Be they Knights, Scientists, or crazies, you don't care as you go to town on them. In the panic, they fall in droves. You toss out a few smoke bombs, disorientating the groups even more. Unfortunately, some of them start to get wise after the initial shock and a few grunts with weapons try to attack you. A group of five charge, but you disarm them with your ninja stars before blasting them with ice and your shotgun, throwing them back.

You bucking bronco a couple more, before kicking them out of the air. But then...

BronyGuy2014's Comment

One of the grunts tries to blast you with fire, but you expertly dodge.... and crash right into a table full of unused weapon parts. As you get back up you see another grunt holding a strange looking sword charging right at you! You're shocked when you see his weapon transform into a giant scythe right as he's about to attack, fortunately you manage to expertly dodge this attack too.... and end up jumping face first into the wall.

"Dang it Darkness! You are not my friend!" you moan.

Pulling your face from the wall, you duck just in time to not get decapitated and shove both your boomstick and shotgun into the guys gut, violently blasting him back. You then freeze his scythe till you are able to smash it. The guy with the flamethrower then tries to hit you again, but you counter with your ice blast as well an Electro Bolt to his face, knocking him out.

You then grapple back up into darkness and start dropping on unsuspecting enemies.

Meanwhile

Aqua and Nightshade stand in waiting, far away from the asylum, but still within view, as they see the mobilized response team heading their way.

"This is such bullspit! Why the buck did that mail mare get the best of us?!" Nightshade growls.

Aqua rubs a bump forming on her temple. "You've got me kid. That mare sure took her job seriously.

Flashback

Indeed that mare did. After Aqua lassoed her, she was taken by surprise and tried to fly away faster, but she was eventually brought down to ground.

"Calm down lady, all we want is your letter and-*WHACK*" Aqua is interrupted by a powerful hook to the head.

"Ouch!" Aqua cries out, her lasso loosing structure.

"Hey, calm down!" Nightshade tries to dive for the mare, only for her to shoot back up into the air.

"Never! Nopony will ever steal my quarry! Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds!" the mail mare then redoubled her flying efforts.

Aqua and Nightshade chased vigilantly, with a few spells, and grapples with the courier, but she was a determined mare. Defiant to the end, and even with Aqua and Nightshade tussling with her, the little stunt gained the attention of a passing guard.

"Hey, what in the world is going on here?" he asked as he broke up the tussle.

"Letter for the guards," the mare said with a smile, handing him the letter. "Have a good day," she declares before flying off.

The confused guard opens the letter and his eyes widen.

"Oh Sweet Celestia! I gotta get back to the station!" the guard declares and runs off.

"OH COME ON!!! Nightshade yells angrily.

"Buck! Come on kid, we gotta get back to the Asylum!"

Back to Present

As the first response team of cops start making their way closer to their position, Aqua sighs.

"Man, I hope these guards will listen to our warning."

"Knowing my family's luck, I seriously doubt it," Nightshade huffs.

"Even if they do, the clock is ticking. We have 4 hours at the most before Celestia gets here!" Aqua says with worry.

Nightshade grits her own teeth at that.

Daddy, Mommy, you better get done with those jerks quickly...

Back With You

You blast back several more armed thugs into a wall, knocking them out.

"Alright! If I keep this up, there won't be any crazies left for the guards to-*WHAP* OW!" you are suddenly hit across your face hard, which sends you flying back into a bunch of empty crates.

You then look up from your prone position, and you see the sadistic smiling face of the Janitor.

"I told you...NO LITTERING!!!" he roars, his mop pointed at you.

You gulp slightly, but then another voice rings out.

"Grey! What's going on?!"

Both you and the Janitor look to see another Erised standing to the side. But he's looking at the janitor.

HE'S Grey Rebl?!

"There's been Littering Erised! This puss bucket has broken the majority of the weapons, and with the power down, we're cut off from the main Asylum!"

"Damnit!" the pale changeling spits. "Only the Plasmid wielding patients are up top and ready for the guards!" he then shakes his head.

"Arlight, my doubles and the splicers will handle up top, you get things organized down here and-"

"Buck off you cockroach!" Grey yells as he spears the mop handle through Erised's face, before jumping back from the resulting explosion of ink like blood.

The janitor then begins to chuckle a dark scary laugh as you get up off the floor.

"Oh, look at that. I went and littered as well...heh heh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he chuckles at the top of his lungs, before abruptly stopping and turning to you.

"You my boy, are in some dip s#!^ right now," he says with his spine tingling smile.

Not wanting to be outdone, you flip your mask to intimidating voice and growl out.

"I could say the same for you freaking psychopath!"

He chuckles. "Fine then, let's do some clean up."

The Crimson Knight Leader Grey Rebl stands before you. An Almighty Janitor if there ever was one. There's still a lot of powerful crazies being controlled by a sadistic changeling still upstairs. You've got to take this guy down!

WHAT DO YOU DO?!

Special Ending Theme:

Author's Note:

Round 1! FIGHT! Beat some janitor butt!!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here!

Now before I go into want the rules of the fight will be, it's time for everybody's favorite pass time!

SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT!

Do you like mystery? Do you like darker themes with a more serious layout? Do you like to see if 16 of your favorite characters do not kill each other to escape the school their trapped in? Then do I have a story for you!

Enter: Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Ponies! One of the very few Danganronpa + My Little Pony stories on this site written by yours truly. If your interested come on by, or if you like Danganronpa also come on by! Thanks for actually reading this, on to the usual AN stuff!

Now with that out of the way, Grey Rebl's fighting style is brutal and powerful. He is skilled in the art of using common janitor supplies as deadly weapons. He has a nasty temper which only fuels his anger in battle. Prepare for a brutal brawl!

Time for rules!

1. Remember that the royal guard is on it's way, so it might be nice to go over to Aqua and Nightshade now and again to update the guards progress
2. You are surrounded by exploding weapons, machines, and goons/crazies armed with video game weapons. So feel free to keep that in mind when writing
3. No killing, but breaking bones is allowed
4. Make all the references!
5. Have fun and go crazy!

That's all for rules, onto last chapters question answer!

Last chapter's question answer is...

Outlast

Thanks to Infuze Blackhart for the answer! When I played this game I swear I jumped at every little thing, and don't even get me started on what the DLC did to me.

This chapter's question is...

What should the air-shotgun name be?

Time for something we haven't done in awhile, naming a weapon! Put the name you think best fits in the comments below and the top three will be put into a vote the next chapter! So give me some good one's guys and girls!

The next chapter will be posted Saturday, at the latest Sunday according to the schedule, please comment before hand!

This has been DWC, signing off!

PreviousChapters Next