• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,200 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,200

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 21: Confronting The Tyrant In Your Mind!

Opening Theme:

Make sure this guy's in a cage/jail cell before you talk to him, or at least restrained; he's not going to take kindly to seeing the guy who ate him, or his torturer.

After taking Sombra out of the now dubbed Room of Horrible Movies and tying him up to a chair in an isolated room with one light on the ceiling (All while still within his cage). You all begin to stare at him waiting for him to notice you all, but he kind of just sits there...dull eyes staring into lost space. Your eye brow raises in confusion as you call out,

"Sombra? Hey Sombra!" still he remains catatonic. Rolling your eyes you keep calling out,

"Hellooo, Equis to Sombi! The world says Hi..."

His eyes unglaze at that,

"Hi?....Hi?...OH HAI!!!" he yells out and starts thrashing around causing you three to recoil.

"What is your accent you weird alien looking stallion, WHAT IS YOUR ACCENT?! HOW ARE BIRDS BEATEN BY COAT HANGERS?! WHY WAS THE DEVIL IN THAT ELEVATOR?! WHO KEEPS GIVING SHAMALAMADINGDONG MONEY?! Oh hai birdies! ahahahahahahaha..." he starts laughing crazily.

You all look at each other before you stick your arm through the cage and slap him.

"Snap out of it!"

As your hoof hits his face, his eyes suddenly become focused as he looks around in alarm,

"What? Who? Whe...oh, it's you three sick bucks. Have you come to finally kill me?" he asks.

"Um, no we," you start

"Why not?! Get your jollies off to my suffering is that it?!" he growls.

"No, calm down, we all came here to talk, just talk alright."

"Talk huh? Well anything's better than whatever the Tartarus those moving picture stories are."

"Yeah..." you mumble before turning to Selena, "You think we overdid it with the movies?"

"Need I remind you he tried to kill all of us?"

"...Good point." You then turn back to Sombra and say,

"Alright bucko, here's the deal..."


After...that little episode, you explain to Sombra why he was even let out of that room in the first place...

The Pony Spartan's Comment

"So let me get this straight? You want me to help you?" Sombra asks.

"Uhh... yes?"

"You seem unsure about it bug." He then turns to Nightshade, who gasped and hid behind her mother. "Why should I help little one? I was the one who was beaten," He turned to Selena. "battered," then to you, "and EATEN!"

"It's either you help us in the long run, or stay trapped here being tortured with horrible "Entertainment" while Bugze uses your magic, either way it's no skin off our teeth" Selena declares.

Sombra snarls at this. "What do I get from this? I certainly don't get freedom. And better yet, why should I help the ones who are my ENEMIES!"

You sigh as he snarls, sending spittle at you.

Before you can say anything else though Nightshade finally decides it's her turn to try and persuade Sombra.

"U-um... Sombra?"

"What?" He spat.

"If y-you can't do it for a reward or freedom then... can you do it for me?" She asks with the quivering look with the puppy eyes.

Sombra's angry gaze falters briefly, as if a struggle was going on within his mind. You presume it's about the cuteness your little Nightshade was applying.

"...No..." Sombra finally says after regaining his composure.

Nightshade looks shocked a bit, and then from her eyes come...tears?

"O-okay but... me and daddy and mommy are always in trouble a-and ... we need all the help we can get," Nightshade whimpers in genuine sadness, not just for herself, but for all of you. "My daddy's always fighting for me... and I can't do anything to help him and mommy. But you can! So that's why I'm asking you to help."

After that heart felt plea you look back at the tyrant and for a second, a mere second, you swear you could see smile.

"U-uh..." Sombra stutters. "N-no! You think you can trick me to thinking you're innocent?! Don't think I forgot all the bullspit you put me through at the Crystal Empire. And that dragon too. I would've had the empire by now if you- WIPE THOSE FAKE FLANK TEARS YOU INSOLENT-"

"Enough!" Selena yells, cutting off Sombra. "You will not speak to our daughter that way!"

"Well excuse me for not falling for your tricks. Both of you are fools if you think your "daughter" can make me change my mind, I will never help you!"

Sighing in annoyance you say,

Solarkness's Comment

"So... there is nothing at all we can do to change your mouth?"

"NO YOU... did you just ask me to change my mouth?", Sombra asks confused.

"Huh? Wait, did I?" you ask aloud as you mentally play back what you just said.

"Yes... yes you did", Selena confirms while facehooving.

"You do know that you cannot change someone's mouth right? It's kind of a fixed appendage", Sombra asks while holding back his laughter.

"I just... I just misplaced a word! Jeez, can we just forget this?", you mutter embarrassed.

"Ha ha, oh how idiotic you are captor, why do you wish to know this? So you can trade in your own?" he taunts.

"I wanted to say mouth, not mind, now answer the question!"

Sombra looks at you skeptically, before replying: "But I already told you, one cannot change their mouth..."

"But...", you respond helplessly as you begin to lose your intimidating cred, "Nightshade, you know that I wanted to say mind, right?"

"Ummm..."

Sombra, Selena, and surprsingly Nightshade continue to make fun of you for your "slip up" you then proceed to draw a reset button with a crayon and continuously smack your face in whilst muttering "nope, nope, nope, so much nope" over and over again

"What?! You too?"

"Well you kind of said it without hesitation Daddy, where did that even come from?"

"I don't know! I guess I was thinking about telling him to shut his mouth before your mother did, and then I moved on to my next question and jumbled them for some reason."

"I suppose I could change my mouth if you gave me a rock and enough pain elixirs, ha ha ha..." Sombra taunts at your floundering.

"Shut your mouth!" you yell.

"Can't, it's too busy changing."

"Grrr..."

"Well at least he's laughing, right daddy?"

"You know Bugze, somedays I wish I could change YOUR mouth just to keep you from saying stupid stuff like this," Selena grumbles while still facehooving.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope! We are redoing this! The proper way! YOU! Stop laughing! YOU! stop being condescending, and YOU, Keep being adorable," you say to the respective members in the room.

While the ex tyrant still snickers, Selena and Nightshade just look at you. Shaking her head once again, she whispers to you.

"Perhaps I should take over the conversation from here?"

"Yeah fine, do whatever you want," you grumble as you cross your arms indignantly.

"Good, now watch your mouth lest it change," she says with a wink before turning back to the caged king.

After muttering a few more choice words, you watch as she walks closer to the cage.

"Alright, that is enough you insufferable peasant! Cease your prattling or by the heavens themselves we will subject you to the Extended Director's Cut of After Equis,"

This shuts him up fast as his eyes glaze in horror, but then they take back on their steely edge as he returns the glare.

"Now, you know very well what my Bug meant. Will you not change your mind?"

He just glares back at her more before leaning forward.

"No...I will not change my mind. Not if it means helping my captors. You want me to change my mind? Release me from this body. Whether you do it willingly or through your own death, release me, and then, maybe then, I will be merciful on the ones you love..." he growls.

Selena's eyes harden at this.

"That is not going to happen filth."

"Then I guess we have reached an impasse," he says as he leans back in his chair.

Selena lets out a sigh as she looks to you. You only shrug your shoulders in return. Shaking her head she looks back to him and says,

Kichi's Comment

"You don't belong to this mind Sombra, but neither can you be free. Why do you insist on being difficult? Why won't you willingly help us?"

"Dificult? Willingly help you? You ATE ME! And after I spent a millenia becoming mortal again. To rule my subjects once again. It was not by my hoof that I was again given flesh... I was called here by ponies that wish to pay me tribute" Sombra gloats.

"Tribute!?! You steal pony's happiness and make them your slaves!" you shout.

"Perhaps that could be said of your entire race bug, and of Celestia and Luna" he snaps back.

"What?" you three ask.

"Do you think I was idle those moments I was free? I felt it, your hatred for the princesses, both of you know it's true" he declares.

"We, uh...don't hate them," you blatantly lie as both you and Selena rub the backs of your necks nervously.

"Ohhh... Really? It was by their will that the witch here was separated from Luna , it was by their will that you have a reward on your head, do you think that they will ever stop hunting you? That you could live happily ever after with these ponies?"

"Shut up!" Selena shouts.

"You will never have a happy ending, and you both know it. You've seen how ponies are, skittish and violent over the drop of a hat. They'll never accept the emotion stealing monster with the boogeymare inside his head, and you all know it!" He bellows. Selena responds by sending out a shot of magic towards the tyrant, but he shifts his head and dodges it, laughing after he does so.

"Silence your tongue wretch!" she shouts as her eyes start taking on a white glow. You walk over and place your arm on her back to try and calm her down,

"Don't listen to him, he is only trying to get to us. It's the same mind games Discord pulled." Her eyes unglow, but her snarl does not vanish as Sombra keeps talking.

"Do not compare me to that idiotic louse, unlike him I speak in truths, and the truth hurts doesn't it "Princess?" And what's more, that little "Daughter" of yours will suffer just as much as you two."

"Hey now!" you declare, but he keeps going.

"With any luck, she'll be taken away, never seeing you again, which could be a blessing considering what the Princesses will do to you."

"I said-"

"But your luck is nonexistent isn't it? Perhaps she'll receive the same fate..." he growls darkly.

You hear a gasp behind you. You look back at Nightshade who seems shocked by all the things Sombra is saying, and even see a few tears in the corners of her eyes.

And that tears it for you.

"Enough!!!" you yell as your eyes glow orange and dark waves of magic start rolling over you.

What was I thinking bringing her to meet this monster? Stupid, Stupid Bug! You chide yourself in your mind.

"Bugze wait, that's not my..."


"You want it to end bug?! Then release me before your little filly becomes a corpse, just like how you wi-"

"I said ENOUGH!!!" You shout in the RCV as a dark beam of magic leaves your horn and strikes the Tyrant in the chest, knocking him over and finally shutting him up.

You stare in shock of what you just did, before you gain a scowl and say,

"If my body is your prison, then that makes me the warden. I can either be your ally, or I can be one mean son of a b!#@$. Either way, your magic is mine!"

Sombra's, Selena's, and Nightshade's eyes widen at this declaration, but you don't care as you flip your cape around and walk to your daughter.
She looks at you in shock with tears in her eyes, and it hurts you knowing you put her in this position. Selena walks to her side and nuzzles her cheek, trying to comfort her.

Your eyes begin to blaze orange again as you turn back towards the tyrant on the ground and say,

"This conversation is over! Dream off!" you declare. You see Selena nod as she starts to light up her horn, but you are both stopped by a sudden,

"WAIT!!!"

Selena's spell falters, and you, flabbergasted, look towards the one who called out.

"Wait Mommy, don't end it just yet!"

"Nightshade, there's nothing more to discuss, he made his choice, we're leaving," you declare, but she looks back up at you.

"There is still more to discuss. I still haven't gotten to talk with him yet!"

"Nightshade, you tried remember? He will not be swayed by-."

"Yeah I remember, you guys had me say two things to him before you took over. You said it was MY job to reform this guy right?"

"Nightshade, it doesn't matter anymore beca-," You place a hoof on her shoulder, but she shakes it off.

"It does matter Daddy! This is MY job remember? And you didn't let me do it!" she declares defiantly.

You and Selena both look at each other unsure what to do.

"Look, I know he's a mean bucking jerk face, and those things he said were..." she gasps at this before shaking her head, "But you all went at him in your way...let me try mine? Please?"

You both look at your daughter's determined face, then back to the slumped over unicorn still tied to the chair.

You and Selena both nod as you say,

"Alright honey, we'll try it your way," as the three of you walk back towards the cell.

"Oh what is this...? *gasp* *gasp* I thought we were done. Come to strike me with more of MY magic?"

Selena wordlessly uses her magic to lift the chair up, and set it down upright again.

"Well strike me then you cowards..." he calls out.

"Only if you're bad, but hopefully you won't be, because you and I are going to have a chat," Nightshade declares.

"A chat? With you?! HA! Don't make me laugh you little punk, your precious "parents" already threw that out the window."

Nightshade glares at the ex king, before turning to you both and saying

BrownDog's Comment

"Hey, can you two give me a minute with him?”

“What?" both you and Selena shout.

You lean your head towards her and whisper, "Nightshade, we’re not leaving you alone with him. Not after what he's done.”

Selena also huddle whispers with you, "Your father's right, we are not going to leave you alone with him."

“I know that! I didn't say 'leave me alone with him' but just, scoot back a little ways OK?”

"Why?"

"Because he might open up if it's just me listening."

“Nightshade, whatever you have planned, it’s not safe to,” Selena starts.

“Hey, I already kicked the spit out of this guy once before, and that was WITHOUT the two of you,” she huffs.

"Nightshade, I-" you start.

"And besides, he's tied up, in a cage, in your mind and both of you are still here, what the buck is he going to do to me?"

“Yeah…but,”

“Look, trust me on this, please? Just keep me in sight, but let me speak to him in private…please?”

You and Selena both look at each other unsuredly and back to her determined look.

“Alright,” you then look to Sombra, “We will be watching you. Don't you dare try anything you bucker.”

“Yes, or by the stars themselves, we will turn you into a mare…” Selena threatens with a glow of her eyes.

Sombra winces at that.

You and Selena then walk off a little ways to where you can’t hear what they say, but you can still see them. Nightshade’s back is to you.

“Yeesh, she’s already acting like a moody teenager,” you say aloud.

“Quite, but it is said that fillies mature faster than colts,” Selena adds.

“I don’t know…wonder what she’s saying to him?”

"We'll ask afterwards, for now, be on guard."

"Way ahead of you there Selly..."

As you take up offensive positions, ready to pounce at even the faint hint of danger, Nightshade talks with the tyrant.

POV Change Nightshade

As your mommy and daddy walk off, you turn back around to face the jerky unicorn.

“OK, now that it’s just you and me, let’s talk more openly,” you say in a serious manner.

“Is this display supposed to earn my trust?” Sombra mocks.

“Well yeah, eventually, but right now, I just want you to know one thing,” you say with steely eyes.

“And what is that you little abomination?”

“If you ever, EVER, try to hurt Mommy and Daddy again, I will buckstart your head till you can smell the color red,” you threaten as your eyes faintly glow.

He seems taken aback at first, but then smirks.

“Heh, so you are dropping all pretenses then you foul mouthed little punk?”

“I’m not dropping anything, just laying out the rules. I don't have to remind you what happens when Daddy and Mommy get mad...or me..." you threaten. "Now listen hear you smokey piece of crap, you are one of the biggest jerks I have ever met in my life. You're worse than that King Ghidorah, you're worse than Discord, heck I'd say you're even worse than...TRIXIE..." you growl as your eyes glow again.

Sombra winces again but then answers back.

"I do not know who this Trixie or Ghidorah is, but you are correct, that fool Discord wishes he was as dangerous as..."

"I didn't say dangerous, I said you were more of a jerk than them, and that's saying A LOT!"

"Fine, I get it, you hate me. What else is new? Is there a point to this conversation?"

"Yes, because even though your a massive, MASSIVE flankhole, I AM going to make you my friend."

He seems taken aback by this, so you continue.

"I don’t care how long it takes, YOU are going to love everything about me!” you declare.

Sombra chuckles at this.

“And why is that? Because your “Mommy” and “Daddy” said so?”

“Yes! They are my parents and I love them. They’ve done so much for me, so I'd do anything for them, including making friends with a jerk like you.”

“Oh wake up child, you are not their Daughter,” he snarls with a point of his hoof behind you.

“Yes they are!” you declare.

“You ignorant fool. True you are an Alicorn, so you have some “Connection” to that Dark Spirit, but that Changeling is not your sire.”

You grit your teeth at that statement.

“The buck he isn’t, my Daddy has been there for me for almost 3 years.”

He laughs again. “And yet, you have no distinguishing Changeling characteristics. Just look at yourself kid, there is nothing of that filthy bug in you."

“Oh yeah? Then why would he care for me huh? Why keep me safe and hug me and say he loves me?”

“He’s a Changeling! They suck the emotions out of any creature, Love being the biggest one. It gives them power. He keeps you around, as a food source. As a battery.”

You scowl intensely at that.

“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of.”

“Well it’s the truth you ignorant brat. He has never been your father, you are being us-*Flash* What the…?”

Having had enough of his taunting, you allowed your green flames to come out and make your wings disappear, causing the Fallen King to shut up in shock.

“Oh I’m sorry, what was that you said?” You Flame up again and your horn is gone.

“I’m not part changeling like Daddy and only an adorable little battery?” Another flame and both your horn and wings are back.

“Well gee Mr. Sombra, I guess you’re right, I guess these green flames are just decorations,” you mock.

“I…wha…” Sombra says speechlessly.

“Oh, and if that weren’t enough for you, how about this?”

Your face gives a little flash of green, and Sombra scuttles back away from you.

Your eyes are pure blue, and two big sharp teeth jut out of your mouth.

“Not even Mommy and Daddy know about this one, and I don’t like it as much, makes me look kind of spooky, but sometimes that can be a good thing” you say with a sharp smile.

“Wh-what are you…?” he asks in awe.

“I told you already,” You flash back to your normal eyes and teeth, “I’m Nightshade, daughter of a princess and a changeling, and proud of it.”

Sombra’s eyes take on a different look after you declare that, almost as if he’s really interested about you know.

“In-intriguing…I…I have never come across anything quite like you,” he says in awe.

“Aww, thanks,” you say and give him your best sweet, closed eye smile.

You hear a tiny “Hrk” come from, him. When you open your eyes, you see him holding onto his chest a bit, but he quickly reclaims his stoic facial look.

You giggle and then say to him. “Now that that’s out of the way, we can move forward. You and I are already making headway.”

“W-We are?” he asks confused.

“Of course. One thing friends do is tell secrets to eachother, secrets that not even their family know, like how Scootaloo told me she thinks Rumble is-Whoops!” you throw your hooves up in front of your mouth at what you almost revealed.

“Who is Scoo-.”

“Forget about that last part!” you wave him off, to which he looks confused.

“But yeah, secrets are pretty easy, how about you?”

He continues to look at you incredulously, before shaking his head.

“You do not want to know the secrets I possess, you may never sleep again.”

“Buddy, I’ve seen a lot of scary stuff thanks to my daddy, I’m sure I can handle it,” you say trying to sound tough.

He just shakes his head again.

“You do not want to be my friend you strange creature, it won’t end well for you.”

“I can handle it. I’ll be your first and bestest friend you’ve ever had,” you say.

He laughs at that.

“What’s funny? I will!" you declare indignantly.

He stops and looks at you.

“I had a friend once. Just one. And that was all I ever needed,” he says menacingly.

“Y-you did?” you ask in shock, because you clearly didn’t expect that.

“Yes, and I cared for her deeply. It still didn’t stop me from punishing her when she betrayed me!”

The way he said it so angrily makes you wince. “What did you do?”

“I returned the favor…When I was defeated by those damnable Princesses, I cursed the entire Crystal Empire and it’s monstrous citizens to Limbo for a thousand years. Every last one of them, except for her. For her betrayal, I made sure she lived the rest of her life as the last of her species. A lone Crystal Pony with no home to come to! To die alone!” he says with venom in his voice.

At that outburst, you turn around and see your parents looking antsy, so you hold your hoof up and tell them to stay where they are.

You turn back to him.

“So there you go kid, that’s how far I will go towards someone I love, Imagine what I’ll do to those I hate,” he says as he glares at you.

You stay silent for a moment, processing what he just said as he continues to stare at you. After all of that, you look up and ask.

“Do you miss her?”

“Wh-what?” he asks surprised.

“You’re friend, do you miss her?”

He stares at you in shock, not saying anything, but you see his eyes take on a hint of sadness as he thinks about your question. He eventually closes his eyes and looks away.

“It doesn’t matter, she’s dead and gone. Has been for a Millennia…” he says not looking at you.

“What was her name?” you ask gently.

He doesn’t answer you, and after a moment you don’t think he will until you hear him whisper something.

“What? What was that, I couldn’t hear you?” you say.

“Her name... was Radiant Hope,” he says breathlessly, before shaking his head, “But as I said, it matters not. She’s gone.”

“Oh but it does matter,” you say happily.

He just raises an eyebrow at you.

“I shared a secret, and you shared one back,” you say with a smile.

Sombra seems surprised at this at first before he groans and facehooves, turning his face from you.

You giggle, before you turn back and wave your parents over.

“You’ve probably had enough of just us talking, but I’ll be back again and again, so don’t worry.”

“Oh Joy…” he mumbles sarcastically.

"And you can yell and snarl at Mommy and Daddy all you want, you and I are still going to be friends...You'll see."

As your parents walk back over you think,

I’ll get to you jerkface. Just you wait…

POV Change: Bugze

As you walk back over to your daughter, you ask Selena.

“He...actually looks calmer...You have any ideas as to what that was all about?”

“Your guess is as good as mine…well not AS good, but…” she jests.

“Oh hush up you!”

Selena laughs as you frown, but you can't help but chuckle a little as well. As you make it back over to Sombra, he just glares at you and says,

"Your little abomination is done with me bug. Shall we return to my torture now?"

You look at Nightshade who gives an

"Eh."

You look back to the Tyrant and say,

"How about you think about our offer in silence for a bit, change it up a little?"

He just glares at you as Selena vanishes the chair and starts descending the cage down into the ground.

"In the meantime, some Mafia nerds need my attention," you declare as you have the dark waves flitter around you for a second, "And I got a new trick to show them."

You then turn to your two alicorns and say, "Alright, NOW it's time to wake up."

Kersey's Comment

POV CHANGE: Sombra's

As your prison descends into the silent inky black nothingness, you can't help but say aloud.

"Damn you child, for making me think about...Her...You don't actually care...not like she did..." you then shake your head from these dark thoughts as you think about what the idiot changeling said before he left. And it fills you with laughter

"Hehehe...hehehehe...HAHAHAHAHA! That's right you fool...keep using my magic without my permission. Let it poison and consume you. Let it make you want more and more of it. Become dependent, let your guard down. Then we'll see how well you can imprison me when you are begging for more. The warden you may be, but that means nothing if the jailer is a junkie.

The more you use...THE MORE I CAN CONTROL YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

....

POV CHANGE: You (Bugze)

THAT MORNING

Kurolothgarian's Comment

As the last vestiges of the dream fade from your eyes, you slowly come back to the waking world and see sunlight coming through your window. The train is still moving.

Ugh, stupid bucking smoke monster jerk. I wish I never ate you, you're a pain in my mind.

As you blink your eyes, you still feel somewhat tired.

Eh, I can probably get a few more winks in, and have a normal dream. Besides, this seat is comfy, I'm nice and cozy, Aqua and Samus are soft on top of me and-
"WAIT WHAT?!" you yell, sitting bolt upright, knocking both females off of you. Aqua starts moaning as she wakes up from her landing, but Samus seems to still be sleeping.

Aqua blinks the sleep out of her eyes, yawns, then looks to your pale face huddling in the corner.

"What'd you drop me for CV?" she asks sleepily.

"You were sleeping on top of me!" you exclaim with a slight blush.

"Yeah? So?" she shrugs.

"Why were you sleeping on top of me?" you reiterate.

"Because you're warm?" she ventures, but you still have an exasperated face on, so she explains better, "You passed out last night, and I wasn't far behind, but it was cold in here. You're doubled up in more layers of clothes than I've ever owned, so I figured why not?"

"Oh...OK...but why was she on top of me too?" you ask pointing to the Griffon.

"She's still handcuffed to me, it was easier to keep track of her even when sleeping. Plus, she added to the warmth."

"Alright...how are you so nonchalant about this?" you ask.

"Eh, I'm used to it. You're not the first guy that's kicked me out of bed earlier than expected," she says with a hoof wave.

"Well I guess that makes...wait wha-?"

"Hey! Nerd Bird! Wake up!" she interrupts you as she kicks the griffon awake.

"Ow...five more minutes..." she groans.

"No, now, we're almost there," she declares standing the prisoner up as they both take their seats.

Sh-she's not going to acknowledge this is is she?

Probably not, strumpets like her tend not to.

I mean, how often has she done this to be used to it? I mean, not that I never thought about having two attractive females with me in be-

*GONG*

Ah! Sorry. Yes I'm a Bad Bug, but enough with the gong!

You know the rules you perv.

Yeah I know. Sigh, hopefully this day doesn't get any weirder.


Later In Bastion

"Oh come on, really? This weird place is the hideout?!" you shout to Samus as you look across the street at what she claims is the Video Game Mafia's Hideout.

"Yeah man, they own the place."

"It is the perfect front if you're engaging in shady dealings. Who would look twice at a Family Pizza Diner?" Aqua reasons.

"Me! I would! Especially this one! The pizza is crummy, the animatronics are creepy, and they keep getting closed down due to missing guards. I didn't even know there was more than one Freddy Fazbear's!"

"Well it is a franchise chain, but yeah, they meet there after closing time," Samus relays.

"So...uh...what are you guys going to do with me now?" she asks.

"Well we can't risk you ruining everything, so here, look at this," you say as you show her the Luna Plushie, knocking her out, before stuffing her in the Inventory.

"Baby, make sure this Griffon Lady stays chained up and asleep alright?"

"Okie Dokie daddy."

As you take your head out of the bag Aqua shakes her head.

"Man, I have got to get me one of those saddle bags."

"Well If I knew where to find them, I'd tell you. Now, we wait for closing time and those Mafia Gamers to show up."

"Sounds like a plan...why are you shaking?"

"In fear and anticipation. We are going to be taking down these buckers in a place that I'm uncomfortable in in the daytime, and hopefully, just maybe, we'll find a lead on our Crimson Knight Kichi."

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Author's Note:

Oh Boy...this is goanna get interesting!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here!

Next chapter is goanna be infiltration mission! Your goanna have to stake out the place, get the lay of the land you know. Get in during working hours to know where everything is, as well as see if anyone there looks suspicious! Good luck, and watch out for civies!

Last chapter's question answer is...

Wolf Among Us is my favorite telltale game!
Muhahahahaha...

Thanks to Solarkness for the answer. I have to agree that Wolf Among Us is my favorite TellTale's game. I mean you get to play as the Big Bad Wolf...and be a detective solving a murder case! I mean what's not to love!?

This episodes question is...

What should the outro be?

We have a intro, so why not a outro? Tell me what you guys think, and see ya all soon! Bye!

PreviousChapters Next