• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,198 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,198

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 37: Infiltrating The Concert! (Cutting The Funds Part 2)

Opening Theme:

Kersey's Comment

Your eye twitches in annoyance due to your situation. You try to think of a way to solve this, but the more you think about it the more frustrated you become. It comes to the point that you throw your hooves up into the air and yell,

"Buck it. I'm forcing my way in there. I mean I AM a bounty hunter against some rent-a-guards so how hard can it be?!"

Before Aqua or Nightshade can stop you, you rush off at the bouncers to try and get past them...


SEVERAL "EJECTIONS" LATER

"Okay... going to need a new plan..." a disheveled looking you says as you wobble away from being ejected by bouncers a 5th time.

"Ya think?" Aqua snarks

You just sigh in annoyance before you put on your thinking face and you begin to pace, but before you can think too much...

The Mechanic's Comment

"Hey, hey buddy. You in the mask," comes a voice from some stallion with a neckbeard and a trucker hat.

"Yeah? What do you want?" you ask the shady looking guy.

"Well I heard you were looking for a way in to that concert...I might be able to help you there," he says with a conspiratorial smirk.

"Really?" you say perking up. "OK, I'm listening, do you know a back way in or something?"

"Nah, nothing like that. I just so happen to have some extra tickets here," he says holding up a stack full of said tickets. "And I might be willing to part with them...for a price."

"Well that sounds more than reasonable," you say with a happy grin.

"Don't seem too eager CV, Scalper always increase the price if they see that," Aqua warns.

"He's A What?!" you yell.

"A scalper," Aqua repeats.

"Oh Dear Luna! Begone foul beast!" you yell at the stallion as you snatch his tickets, shove them in his mouth, and kick him so hard he flies off into a dumpster across the street.

"Wh-Why would you do that?" Aqua asks.

"I am not willing to part with my glorious hair thank you very much, It's one of my unique features," you say as you take off your hat and run your hoof through your orange mane.

"Scalper isn't literal, it just means they charge you so much that it's as unpleasant as being scalped."

"...Ooooooohhhhhhh," you say as you look back at the scalper who falls out of the trash and runs off crying.

Aqua eventually just sighs before saying,

"Anyway now that your little freakout got rid of our way in, you got any ideas to fix this mess?"

You let out a nervous chuckle as you say, "Uh, give me a second, let me think with a smarter mind." You then close your eyes and think,

The Rutherford's Comment

Hello, smarter mind, you there?

As always my feeble minded bug, she teases.

OK, so aside from the bouncers throwing me out, and me assaulting a random civilian, I guess I am not allowed into the concert huh?

That is what that mare said, and since she got all your pictures, the guards will be looking for us all if we tried to sneak in.

Yeah, would be kind of hard to sneak at this point after attacking all the bouncers. They know what I look like. What should I do? It is not like I can....

I know that pause, you are thinking of something. Tell me before you say it-

"I got it!"

Out loud. *You hear her face-hoof*

Aqua gives you a confused look before she asks,

"What? Do you have a way to get in?"

You nod your head before saying,

"Okay so the Crimson Vengeance is banned from the concert right?"

Aqua, Nightshade, and Selena (Even though you can't see it) all nod their heads before saying,

"Yes?"

You can even here Sombra mumble to himself,

I know where this fool is going with this.

You ignore the tyrant as you say,

"Well what if I was not the Crimson Vengeance, but someling else entirely?"

Aqua gives you another confused look as she asks,

"What do you mean?"

You gain a cunning smile as you say,

"CV is not my only persona."

Nightshade's eyes widen in realization, but soon turn into confusion as she asks,

"But you said that the Pink Psycho knows your El Hunko disguise and it's too damaged to wear. You also said that BST is supposedly in Neighsia. Do you have another disguise?"

You give her a blank stare as you think,

Here comes the hard part

Hard part? Bugze just what are you pla-

You cut Selena off as you say,

BrownDog's Comment

“The Nobody Cloak.”

“Wait, what?” Aqua, Nightshade and Selena all shout.

“Now here me out…” you begin, but they all start in.

“Are you crazy?!?” they grill.

“The jury’s still out on that, but look, most of the audience is made up of Teenagers, both for Sapphire and…the other band…but read the room, what do you see?”

Aqua and Nightshade both look around, and while the concert is letting in ponies of all ages, the predominant demographic is teenaged colts and fillies. A lot of them are wearing the newest trend of looking cool. Hoods. Thanks probably in no small part because of you and Tacky McStabflank.

“I don’t know daddy, things always happen when you put it on. And aren’t we supposed to be disguised? Just like how I’m an earth pony today?”

“Yeah, I know sweetheart, but I’m just talking about the clothing cloak itself, which is designed to make me inconspicuous in a crowd. As long as I don’t go around announcing myself, or exerting power, then it should be fine. Besides, you're right, I can’t go dressed as Tennant since he’s supposed to be in Neighsa and who knows who might report him, and if Pinkie was somehow here, I doubt they would even let my now shabby looking Hunko suit anywhere near the door.”

Nightshade still gives you an unsure look, and Aqua seems conflicted as well.

“That’s taking a gamble CV, but I guess in this crowd you won’t stand out as much, just don’t go all Saddle Rager on anyone and blow your cover alright?”

“Oh please, I don’t think I’m that stupid…usually. So uh…yeah, keep a lookout while I go change behind that dumpster I threw the scalper into.”

You wander off to change while they both shrug at each other behind your back.

This plan is rather risky Bugze. And Nightshade is right, when has wearing the cloak ever worked out for us?

Actually plenty of times when the Deadly 6 weren’t around. Besides, why would anyone think the Offender would be stupid enough to just blatantly walk into a crowded public place like this?

Because you are! You are literally doing that right now!

Yeah, I know that, but noling else would suspect that kind of idiocy.

…I guess I can’t fault you there. It’s still surprising to me when your stupid logic makes sense.

Really? It’s still surprising to me that after 3 years you haven’t gotten used to that.

I have, but I still feel as though I have to point it out, for my own sanity if nothing else.

"Oh hush up you, you know you enjoy it," you smirk.

After looking at the Nobody Cloak, you realize that without the tails and mist, it does just look like a regular cloak. Putting it over your other clothes, your face gets hidden by darkness and you wander back to your group, nondescript like the nobody you are.

You walk back to your group, and while Nightshade looks around nervously, Aqua has a calculating face on as she looks over your disguise. Noling bats an eye at you at all. They sigh before Aqua she says,

"This...actually might work. But that does not help with the tickets being sold out. We would still have to sneak in unless something convenient happens soon."

As if those were some magical words, suddenly...

Master of Shadow's Comment

Blueblood walks by, eating a bag of snacks.

"These concerts always have overpriced snacks, bringing in my own is the only option," he snootily says.

As if he can't afford it! you think angrily as you grind your teeth.

But as the cheapskate prince walks by, three backstage tickets drop out of his saddlebags.

You, Aqua, and Nightshade's eyes widen in surprise at the tickets as Aqua says,

"Well that seems really conve-"

All of a sudden, several Fanfilly's all swarm the tickets.

"Oh my gosh! Backstage Passes!"

"Give me, Give me!"

"And they were touched by Prince Blueblood!" they squeal as they they begin cat fighting for the passes.

Up ahead you see Blueblood smirk and say,

"Oh I can't wait for those peasants to figure out those are fake," he chortles as he "Drops" another set of passes causing another cat fight.

You, Aqua, and Nightshade stare in shock at this.

"Even without Balls, this guy is still a Dick," you growl as you watch him enter the hall."

"Well now what?" Nightshade asks.

You just sigh before saying,

Kichi's Comment

"I don't know yet, all I know is that we need to enter. If not just for finding the messenger, then for beating No Balls again," you growl.

I would have to concur with you, Selena agrees.

As do I...take him out...Sombra whispers.

Wait, you do? Why? you ask confused.

If he is a unicorn prince, then he is descended from Princess Platinum, and I would see her line end, he growls.

Yeah, I think I already accomplished that 2 years ago. Besides I'm not killing him, you think as you calm down a bit.

"Um, CV? You've gone quiet on us? Did you think of something?"

"No. The only chance we had was that scalper. Surely there's got to be more right? I say we just look for another one," you say as you all start walking around the surrounding blocks.

After a while of not finding any you just throw your hooves up and shout.

"Oh come on! How hard is it to find a guy selling overpriced tickets?"

"Maybe I could help you... Stranger" comes a creepy voice.

You look at the source of the voice and see a cloaked and masked figure in a dark alleyway between two lit torches with blue flames.

"You got tickets?" you ask as you trot over.

"Got some rare things to sell you stranger" they answer back

"Uhhhh, CV I didn't see that creepy alley before," says a shocked Aqua.

Something feels off about it as well, take caution Bugze

Hey, I don't care how it feels, I need tickets dang it!

"Welcome! Got something that could interest to you HeHeHeHe" says the mystery pony as they open up their cloak, displaying all kinds of random things, including all access tickets. The thing is, up close you get a better look at the pony as they open their cloak, you can see a orange fur, hints of a blonde mane, and green eyes.

"Applejack? Is that you?" you ask confused.

"If that's what you want to call me, stranger... but I'm not her, I am only how you perceive me" comments the pony.

"I...What?"

"You see Applejack daddy? I see white fur, and a Celestia colored mane," Nightshade says.

"I thought this merchant was a zebra," Aqua says confused.

"Like I said, I'm perceived differently by different people. Got a collection of good things on sell stranger" the pony says as they take out three VIP tickets for the concert.

"Oooookkkkaaaaayyyy...creepy as you are, I do need those."

"A wise choice stranger,"

After that, you haggle out a price. 2,000 Bits for all three tickets, which Aqua had to chip in since you kind of went on a spending spree in the last city.

"HeHeHe Thank You... Come back anytime stranger" says the pony.

"Uuuuhhhh, yeah thanks," you say nervously as you take the tickets and walk off.

"That...was unsettling," says Aqua.

"I know right? I mean, we all saw him...her...it? As someling else."

"Wait a minute! What if it's a potion or something? That would be super useful for us. I didn't even ask!" you realize as you turn around. "Hey Not-Applejack, do you ha-" you begin, only to be cut off as the alley way has disappeared, and the pony with it. All there is is a wall of bricks. You would have questioned whether any of that was real, but you do still clutch the tickets in your hoof.

"...OK! That's enough creepiness today. Let's go!" you shout as you begin pushing Aqua and Nightshade away from the wall.

Before you go much further though, Aqua stops you

"Wait. You may have solved your problem of getting in, but what about me and the squirt? They still have our pictures so they won't let us in."

Your eyes widen at this information as you try to think of something to solve this little problem. You soon hear a *ding* in your head as your eyes widen before saying,

Grey Rebl's Comment

"Nah. I got that covered. You see, I have a few prepared disguises on hoof..." You then dig into the inventory and pull out your Potion Stash! "And a few transformation potions!"

"No way," says Aqua.

You held the transformation potions as though you are on a pedestal. "Yes way! Confirmed by a certified Zebra shaman, and tried by yours truly." You smile a little, looking at your reflection on the potion's glassy surface. "Wow. I never thought I'd use these again, not ever since I had a few spare personas..."

"The last one only took away my wings, I can do that on my own now Daddy."

"That's because that's what we wanted to disguise, now that we want to disguise you entirely, I'm sure it will have a new effect," you explain.

"So your plan is for us to drink that and look like different ponies entirely? Me and the kid aren't changelings CV, I doubt that we can-"

ONE MINUTE LATER

"Never mind. I guess we actually can," she says, dazed as she looks at herself. She's in Vanhoover colors: A grey coat and an auburn mane, synonymous to the city's brick and steel. Her eyes are still sky blue, which is the only feature thay signifies her true identity.

A similar case applies to Nightshade, who looks like a smaller version of Aqua's disguise. You yourself are in your default Pony persona, but the coloring is overshadowed by your Nobody Cloak. Although, it seems pointless to take a potion, you figure it'll be a nice back up in case you need to prove you're not the Offender. You're all almost unrecognizable. In fact, you all look like family, too! But for some reason, that makes Selena a bit upset...

Are...you OK?

I'm fine.

Are you su-

I said I'm fine!

You know she's not, but you'll have to worry about that later. It's time to get into the concert.

You walk right up with your disguises and flash your tickets. And that creepy scalper was on the level, because you are allowed in. The smell of food and drinks pervade the air as you all trot along the lofty red carpet. It really feels you're in for a rich welcome.

Aqua blinks and even glances towards one of the security guards that threw you out before. He doesn't bat an eye.

"Well," she begins. "That's convenient. It's almost as though luck is finally on our side."

You and Nightshade freeze. "What?" you squeak.

"I mean, it's not like the timing there at the alleyway was a coincidence, right?" Then Aqua, looks at the two of you, who both stare at her as though she has committed murder.

"What?" she asks confused.

You sigh, accepting demise. "...We're not getting out of here unscathed."

Regardless of your demise, you're all under a time limit. Once the potion runs out, you'll have no choice but to do something drastic, like pull out the Luna Plushie to buy time and orchestrate a new plan. Well, for as long the entire concert hall is not alerted.

There's still time before the actual concert starts, you may as well start the investigation.

"All we have to do is find a mare with a T-shirt of the Colt band. Easy peasy..." you say as you look out over the massive group of fanfillies and fancolts piling up the halls. Impossibly, more seems to "spill" out from the crowds of what at first look to be a group of normal ponies.

What's worse, judging by their innane fandom speak, their sanity can come to question. What the buck is all this about marriage and extreme devotion towards their "gods"?! you think as your eyes cross.

"Easy...peasy..." you mutter again sarcastically.

"...whoever the messenger is, they must be pretty clever to take advantage of this," Aqua says. "In fact, forget being lowkey, this already looks like an accident waiting to happen! Bucking crazies are everywhere!" A great group squeal sounds off from a nearby batch of fans, making your ears hurt from the sheer pitch and proving her point.

Aqua just states blankly at you, an eyebrow raised. After a pause, she asks with a more normal expression, "Any ideas? We know the messenger is using a lolipop for identification, but it's going to be hard to see with this many ponies to sort through."

"Hmmm. That's right. It would be hard to see. That must mean they would need to be some place where it can be more easily be seen. And that's hard to do in such a big crowd..."

*DING*

"So, that means the best place and time must be where everything is more orderly arranged, like when the concert starts and everyling's seated and the halls are relatively empty.

"Ah!" Aqua seems to realize the same thing, "So the best time to look for our little friend is to find them during the concert, away from the crowds!"

"Exactly. Though this messenger mare sounds like a fan, she'll probably be watching the colt band in the crowd before she goes off to the hallways to meet the contact."

And there are multiple exits to the halls, she could go through any of them. And security guards do patrol them so us loitering would look suspicious," Aqua adds.

"Dang it. Now if only there was a way to watch all the exits without looking suspicious, but this place is huge. It'd be easier if we could find her in the crowd first then follow her when she leaves. But I don't know how we could do that," you grumble.

BrownDog's Comment

Nightshade hums for a moment before her eyes sparkle and she gasps.

“I have an idea!”

She reaches into the Inventory and pulls out Mangle.

“Mangle, we need you to hunt down the scent of a combination of blueberry and candy in this building, can you do it?"

The Fox gives a mechanical bark before it’s eyes turn a shade of green and lines of numbers roll across it’s eyes. It then starts sniffing and wandering and it beckons you to follow.

“Huh…good idea Shade,” you compliment.

“Thanks!” she beams with a large smile.

As the robot fox leads you through the crowds, finding some sort of path, you realize you might just find the messenger before the concert even starts. But then another horrible thought comes to your mind

GreyRebl's Comment

"Oh. Buck! If we get this messenger early, I won't be able to see Sapphire Shores during our mission!"

Aqua sighs, the gray of her coat seemingly getting grayer. "Okay, who's the crazy fanboy here?"

"Wait! Does that mean I can't see the Colt Band either!?" Nightshade asks worriedly.

A twitch of the eye, and yet another sigh comes from the unicorn mare, her sights set low. "...why am I the only sane one?"

Protomane's Comment

"Hyper Competent Sidekick Syndrome," says a voice from somewhere and nowhere.

Aqua looks around confused as she asks,

"Uh...did anypony else hear that?"

Aqua only receives blank stares. Aqua sighs before mumbling in defeat,

"Nevermind, lets just keep following that fox..."

SOMETIME LATER

And follow the fox you do. Through the reckless crowds, it's kind of tough, but Mangle seems dead set on a path...until she stops and looks around.

"What's the matter Mangle? Did you lose it?" asks Nightshade.

The fox shakes it's head. It then points in two directions, one further into the crowd, and one to a path leading backstage.

"It's caught two scents," you realize. "Buck, someling else must have the scent of blueberries and candy on them."

"So we have two paths now, and only one fox," Aqua says.

"I think we need to split up. I'll go backstage and look around, you two take the robot and keep going through the crowd."

"Awww, why don't I get to go backstage?" Nightshade moans.

"Because no daughter of mine is going to turn into a groupie! Besides, you and your pet need to find the scent in the crowd, it will be easier to search backstage where there's less ponies.

Aqua and Nightshade and Mangle nod at this. You look to Aqua and say,

"Keep her safe alright?"

"Yeah, sure," she agrees as you all split up.

Kersey's Comment

Using your backstage VIP pass, you enter the backstage, and see it is all set up for the VIP's. Since the concert has almost started, scarcely anyling is back there. Those that you do find are not the mare in the shirt, nor do they have the lollipop. You do find the source of the blueberry smell though.

"Pancakes?" you say aloud as you look at the breakfast platter on the snack table. Also on the table are bowls of MM's all separated by color.

"Crazy celebrities and their snack OCD," you mumble. Realizing this trail was a dead end, you prepare to head back into the pit of fans, when you hear arguing between a young filly and an annoying stallion.

"But I was here first mister!"

"Why you little pest! Don't you know who I am?! I get to be in front of this door when those colts come through! Now move!"

"No!"

"Move!"

"NO!"

"Why you little, you worthless lot, get her out of my sight!" Followed by a terrified scream.

Your curiosity getting the best of you, you go towards the shout to see...

Blueblood and 8 bodyguards cornering Nightshade in her disguise with no Aqua in sight.

WHAT?! What's she doing back here? Where's Aqua?!

Who cares! Do something! Selena shouts.

You do just that. You jump out and roar in the RCV

"STAY THE BUCK AWAY FROM HER!!!"

The guards and Blueblood all look to your form as Nightshade...cowers?

"Stay out of this peasant! This little brat needs to learn who's important and who's not around here!" he answers.

"You touch her and I will show you who's not important No-Balls," you respond in a threatening tone.

"Why you insolent. I hate that nickname! I still have one functioning one left! Get this one first you maggots!" he orders the guards.

The 8 Bodyguards, all as big as the bouncers that threw you out charge at you, blocking your view of Blueblood and Nightshade, who is still cowering for some reason.

As your eyes begin to glow orange, you realize there's not that much maneuverability in this hallway. You have to get through them fast and get to your baby.

Bugze- Selena begins to warn, before another more compelling voice says

Do it...

SNAP

"Hah, once these muscle heads get a hold of you, we'll show you who has no-"

Suddenly all the body guards stop dead in their tracks as a misty tendril wraps around all of them.

"Balls?" Blueblood finishes confused.

Suddenly, the tendril then proceeds to start repeatedly smashing the guards around the walls, ceiling, and even floor of the hallway over and over again as Blueblood watches in fear and confusion. The tendril then retracts quickly, the momentum causes all the battered bouncers to smash and pileup against the wall in an unconscious heap.

Blueblood looks from his knocked out guards to the source of of the tendril, and sees you with glowing orange eyes, and slight wisps of the Nightmare Cloak around you.

"Hi Blue, long time no see..." you growl threateningly.

"No, not you! Anypony but you!" Blueblood shrieks in fear.

"Sorry No...or rather One Ball, but it is me," you smirk.

He squeals like a filly and backs up against the wall where Nightshade is. Nightshade herself looks uncharacteristically scared and is shaking as well.

What the heck is wrong with her?

"Please don't hurt me anymore!" he shouts as he picks up the shaking Nightshade and holds her in front of him. "Hurt this brat first, but let me go!"

Your eyes glow fiercer as you growl.

"You shouldn't have did that..."



MEANWHILE ON STAGE

We see a group of coltish-looking stallions on stage reaching the end of one of their signature hits as a decked-out Sapphire Shores stands by behind stage.

Da Coltz From Yo Cul-de-sac: "It's gonna, gonna, gonna, gonna, gonna-"
Sapphire Shores is about to make her vocal debut when everypony hears another more crazed voice shout out,

"IT'S GONNA BE MEEEEEEE!!!"

Suddenly you burst through the bottom of the stage in the middle of the colt band as you Shoryukens Prince Blueblood through the floor. The colts go flying all across the stage as you then do a superhero landing on stage as Blueblood smashes into a speaker. You can't help but smile at that, and you begin to
look around with your glowing orange eyes,and notice that you are being stared at buy a terrified audience. Realizing what you've just done, you freeze up as you stare back at the audience. Not even the Colt Band is getting up from where they've been sprawled. No one is speaking, nor are they moving except for...Nightshade? With Aqua and Mangle?

Indeed, you see Nightshade with her pet and Aqua in their disguises flabbergasted as they point to an equally mesmerized mare whom you see is holding a polka dotted lollipop.

They point at her then you and back with confusion before facehooving hard.

Your eyes unglow as you take this all in. You look back at your daughter and then down into the hole you made. The shaking filly is still there, looking up at you in fear. You continue to look back and forth in utter confusion as you think,

Tw...TWO NIGHTSHADES! I'M NOT READY FOR TWINS! I CAN BARELY HANDLE ONE DAUGHTER!!!

That is not our daughter below. That is just some random filly that Nightshade's disguise looks like! Selena berates you.

"Oh....oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..." you says realizing how badly you've screwed up. Maybe bad stuff always does happen when you put on your cloak.

Oh indeed. It appears you blew our cover. I don't know how you overrode me, but it wasn't even our daughter who was in danger! And it was for nothing, they found the messenger!

You can hear this and Sombra's roaring laughter in your skull, but you are too lost in your panic to respond to either as you think,

It's not over yet. I can still fix this. The audience is still staring at me, silently judging. I can fix this!

With that thought you pick up a fallen microphone and speak into it,

"Uh mic check! Mic check! May I have your attention, please?"

Not hearing your voice carry out over the speakers and taking the crowds silence as a no you continue,

"Hello? Is this thing on? Can you hear me? Ahem, very well then..."

Now hearing your voice carry out over the speakers you cough awkwardly before saying,

"Hello folks... Lovely weather today huh? Perfect weather for a concert you know? I'm sure the Colt Boy's that were just playing were just a blast, am I right?"

*cricket cricket*

"Sheesh tough crowd. Guess I'll just get straight to the point then."

With a sigh you say,

"Now I know you all probably think you just saw a cloaked figure with glowing eyes explode out from under the stage and send a stupid Prince jerk flying into a speaker, and maybe have sent the colt band sprawling all over the ground...and that might be the case..." you struggle as the audience still stares at you.

"But...BUT that doesn't mean I'm the Hooded Offender alright?" you lie. "I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm NOT The Hooded Offender. Now before anypony does anything rash, can we all just pretend this didn't happen?"

All you get in reply is more silence while it seems Aqua, Nightshade and Mangle facehoof even harder.

"Can I get any feedback at all? No? Well in that case..."

Quickly pointing your hoof behind the crowd you yell,

"OH LOOK A DISTRACTION!"

The entire crowd quickly turns around to stare behind them, and you can't help but laugh silently at that as you think,

Ah...never gets old. Good thing I just remember how useful that is. Now to exit, stage left!

You then drop the mic and try to trot off stage, only to bump into somepony. You let out a 'oof' as you stumble back from the pony, and you look up to see who you ran into...

and you see Sapphire Shores.

Running into your idol momentarily makes you forget the danger you're in as you two stare at each other.

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH! It's her! Oh what should I say? Should I tell her about my shrine? Or is that too creepy? Holy Cow is she hot!

What comes out of your actual mouth is

"Dddddduuuuuuhhhh..."

Sapphire stares at you as well with what looks like a mixture of shock, intrigue and...recognition?

You see her eye briefly flinch as she puts a hoof to her head and shakes it, giving you the same look. This look actually makes you stop your fangasm.

No not recognition...but something like that. Like maybe she's trying to remember something?

"Big strong arms...fire in the sky...have we met before?" she asks you in confusion as she rubs her head again.

"Umm...not exactly..." you mumble nervously.

The Other Sapphire Shores I met when everything was burning.

"No...like in a dream..." she says contemplatively as she keeps closing her eyes and shaking her head

Wait, that's how Cadance looked back at the Crystal Empire...How the heck...?

After another few moments of giving you that look, she gives you a stunning smile, before looking behind you.

You look back and see the audience again staring at you silently.

"Crud, I should have run. Look Ms. Shores, I'm a huge fan, but I've really got to get going before-"

"OH NO! Who could have foreseen this! The Hooded Offender is kidnapping me!" she bellows out so the whole audience hears.

"WHAT?! No I'm-" you begin before she wraps your arm around her, and bit of your cloak getting really close to you and making you blush.

"It's no use everypony! He's got me in his big strong arms!" she says as she starts dragging you.

"I-But-Wh-" you stammer.

"Play me off boys, let the show go on!" she yells dramatically as she drags you into the hole you made in the ground.

"Whoah!" you yell as you both fall, causing you to instinctively catch her as you land.

You both land in front of the still shaking Filly who looks like Nightshade's disguise. "It's alright kid, here, have an autograph," she says as she hands the kid a photo, before proceeding to drag you down the hall.

"Wait a minute, what's going on?!" you yelp, but she doesn't answer.

Back on Stage

Da Colts and the audience all look at the hole The Hooded Offender and Sapphire Shores disappeared into for a good minute, before the lead vocalist gets up and talks to his crew.

"Um, do you think this is an act?"

"If it is, she didn't tell us about it," says one of the singers.

"She did say let the show go on. I think we should before we lose the audience."

"Alright sounds good, just play it off."

They then pick up their microphones as the music starts back up and they start singing again.

The audience, still a bit confused, go along with it as the band gets back into the swing of things. The Fan Fillies soon forgetting about the incident.

Nightshade and Aqua look at this turn of events in confusion before they sigh.

"I told him this would happen. Every Bucking Time..." Nightshade groans.

"Well, I'm sure he's fine...but let's grab that mare before it's too late. She's already on the move," Aqua points out as the Mare with the Lollipop starts walking through the crowd towards a hallway.

Nightshade and Mangle both nod at this as all three of them move through the crowd.

Back With You

You are dragged by the Pop Star into what looks like a dressing room with a couch where she finally stops moving. You finally are able to catch your breath after being dragged so much without so much as an answer. You then hear the door behind you lock. Your eyes widen in shock as you turn around to see Sapphire Shores giving you that look again as she takes her hoof off the the lock.

"There, that should give us some alone time, don't you think sugar?" she asks.

Your eyes widen in surprise as you think,

Holy mother of Luna I'm locked in a room alone with Sapphire Shores!

...

...

...

Should I consider that a good thing or a bad thing?

What should you do?

Outro:

Author's Note:

Let the awkwardness and fanboying begin! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here!

As you could see, next chapter will be filled with awkwardness, fanboying, and maybe some backstory. Who knows? Oh wait, that's what you guys have to decide! Have fun and nothing too...out there please.

The use of the Nightmare Cloak was used for a cautionary thematic plot point and nothing more or less. Plus it was only cause of Sombra's pushing that let it happen, so please keep that in mind for future comments.

Last chapters question answer was...

All of them, there were plenty of interesting stuff you guys said, and I found a lot of what you all said interesting.

This chapters question is...

What was the biggest flop on stage you've ever seen?

Whether it was from a musical, a play, or a concert, what mistake did you witness during the stage that had the actors blushing and the crowd staring in awkwardness/ laughing their pants off?

DUE TO 4TH OF JULY WEEK PLANS ON BOTH MY PART AND BROWNDOGS, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED TILL SOMETIME AFTER THE 4TH OF JULY. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!!

This has been DWC, signing off!

PreviousChapters Next