• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,184 Views, 1,672 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,672
 3,184

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 41: Battle Against A Giant! The Crimson Vengence Vs. Kaiju Crimson Knight Leader Kersey! (Cutting the Funds Part 6)

Opening Theme:

Erised the Ink-moth's Comment

A full second of silence falls over the city block as ponies look up it shock, wondering just what the buck is happening. Then all is panic as ponies realize their city is being attacked by a giant monster of some sort, and it smells like greasy prench fries! They scream and proceed to run around in circles, crashing into each other and knocking over sign wavers and street musicians! Oh the equinity!

Kersey laughs maniacally as he towers over you. "You're finished bounty hunter! You may have defeated that wooden abomination, that stupid scale-head, and that borderline pedophile bug , but I'm way smarter than either of them. I'm practically a pony kaiju now, and I've seen more than enough giant monster movies to know their weaknesses and how to avoid them! There's no way you can bet me now!"

You tremble at the thought of someone genre-savvy enough to not fall for the same things that end most movie monsters. You quickly look over to Aqua and ask,

"Aqua, got any idea how to beat this guy? He's seen all the movies and knows what to avoid! You're uncultured when it comes to cool stuff. Give us something fresh!"

Aqua frowns at you, then looks up at Kersey and thinks. "Umm... get another giant monster to fight him? Shrink him back to normal size? Lead him up a building with a pretty mare and then shoot him with airplanes so he falls off? Move his heart with compassion so he leaves?"

"Aqua, those are how almost all giant monster movies do it, and he's seen all of them!" you scream.

"... launch him into outer space?"

"GAAAAAHH!"

The Rutherford's Comment

The extra large (see what I did there) Kersey just stares as you scream in annoyance, before he laughs in a deep voice and says,

"Time to squash you like a bug!"

Kersey slams a hoof down that, due to his large stature, causes a mini-earthquake. But you are easily able to dodge the attacks, as he is still slow.

As you look at the damage the stomp caused and the ponies now fleeing in terror, you can't help but think,

Well this is not good. I don't have a belt that can make me fly around buildings, I will have to think of another solution. Where is One-Punch Ma-I mean Maud? I could use her help.

AT THE PIE-FAMILY ROCK FARM

"Oh. Hello Bolder. How are you today? Yes my new mane is growing in nicely, thanks for noticing"

The rock says nothing.

BACK WITH YOU

As you dodge another stomp as well as pushing some civilians out of the way you can't help but think,

Heck I bet even the Deadly Six would be useful at this point!

IN PONYVILLE

Twilight Sparkle sighs in happiness as the rest of the Elements of Harmony and Spike all have a lovely picnic.

"You know girls, it's been some time since we've had large unbroken chunks of peaceful days. I'm glad you're all here to share it with me," she says with a smile.

"Well aside from that jerk that attacked Fluttershy and the Cutie Mark Crusaders awhile back," Rainbow Dash points out.

"Yeah, there was that...but we'll catch him eventually" Twilight answers.

Fluttershy meekly nods at this, "I hope so, he seemed like a very angry individual."

"If he was one of those cultists, he'd have to be. But otherwise, everything is fine..."

"And that riot in the changeling prison that somehow made news," Pinkie says.

"Chrysalis and her kind are right where they belong! Evil evil bugs..." Twilight growls, before attempting to calm down. "But yes, nothing bad happened, and now it's fi-"

"Also there was also the other day when you wanted us all to go to Vanhoover because of that publicity stunt Sapphire Shores pulled," Rarity chimes in.

"Well you never know, it could have actually been him!" Twilight snaps.

"Ah don't know, you never can trust celebrity types. Look what those two directors did to Applewood and Whinny Land," Applejack interjects.

"Alright fine! I guess we'll never know. Had we left when we got the news two days ago, we would have arrived there right about now."

"Wouldn't that have been awfully convenient," Pinkie says as she looks towards us with a wink.

"I know right?!"

"Twilight, just let it go. You've finally started relaxing again," Spike urges.

"Y-you're right. It would be pointless to take two whole days out our lives based solely on a rumor. Let's enjoy this peace while we can," she says taking a bite out of a sandwich.

BACK WITH YOU...AGAIN

As You dodge yet another hoof and as Aqua ushers some ponies into a nearby subway, you can't help but feel like everyling you would want to fight this guy for you is busy, including even Princess Celestia and Princess Luna

CANTERLOT CASTLE

We see the two royal sisters going through the most dreaded thing on this planet...paperwork! As Celestia stamps yet another document she sighs before looking over to her sister and asking,

"Luna, do you think we'll be ready for the Saddle Arabian dignitaries when they visit in a few months?"

Luna looks over to her sister as she says,

"Yes Sister, it's best not to worry about such things. Everything will be handled properly. The only thing we are not handling is the magic performance. That shall be done by your student."

"You're right there is nothing to worry about. I guess I'm just a bit jumpy after that publicity stunt by Sapphire Shores. Come, let us relax, this paperwork isn't going anywhere."

With that both sisters get up from their desks, stretch, and proceed to leave...only to be interrupted by a guard bursting through the doors.

"Your Highness, I bring important news!"

Celestia gives a annoyed sigh before putting on a smile and saying,

"And what might that be?"

"It's a letter from your nephew Prince Blueblood that has only now just arrived. The address is from two days ago."

Celestia sighs and shakes her head

"Then it can wait. After the stunt he pulled at that concert, I'd rather not hear his excuses."

"Are you sure ma'am? What if he has something important to say?"

Both mares just give the guard a patronizing look, causing him to shuffle his hooves nervously.

"My sister and I are busy, let us know if anything IMPORTANT happens and do not disturb us until then. I'll read my nephew's letter later."

With that the two sisters leave, leaving the guard to put the letter near their paperwork. Inside the envelope is something along the lines of,

"Urgent! Come to Vanhoover Immediately Auntie! The Hooded Offender Really Is Here!"

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

As you dodge yet another hoof you hear Selena say,

And why would those pompous princesses help?

I don't know! Maybe they'd realize that having some random bounty hunter clean up their terrorist problem would be bad for publicity and they'd finally show up to help! Plus you would think A GIANT BUCKING PONY TENDS TO WARRANT THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY PRINCESS ATTENTION!!!

We are two days journey via Locomotive. Unless those worthless maggots were already here, how would they immediately know about this mountain of flesh when it only appeared minutes ago, much less get here?

Stop ruining my rant with logic!!!

You anger at this situation hits it's peak at this fact as you shout out to the giant waste of space,

BrownDog's Comment

“Bullspit, Bullspit! Bucking Bullspit! How is this fair huh? How is this even fair? First killer animatronics, then movie magic, and now this?! Why are all you knights so freaking random?!”

“Hey, don’t blame me! I’m not nearly as stupid as all those non pony jerks. I’m the only one making this organization work! ME! Me alone! They should be bowing to my superiority!”

“Wow, no wonder Solarkness and Rutherford wanted me to hurt you badly.”

“WHAT?! Those script rejecting lesser beings sold me out? Well buck em anyway. Buck em all! And most of all, BUCK YOU!” he yells, large globs of spittle flies everywhere.

Fortunately the spit managed to put out some of the fires caused from this nut-job's rampage. Unfortunately it's still spit so...yeah.

SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE CITY

Blueblood runs down some stairs in a panic.

“Sergeant! The unwashed masses are screaming and there are sounds of explosions in the city!” he yells to the Unicorn.

“It’s him…it’s got to be,” comes the unicorn’s barely suppressed anger.

“I think so too. They’re yelling something about a monster. My aunties haven't shown up, so I fear they haven't gotten my letter. You know what you have to do,” Blueblood encourages.

The other unicorn nods and walks over to a large shipping container, which opens with a hiss of air.

“Well then. Guess it’s time to test out this bad boy…” he says with malicious glee.

Also Elsewhere In The City

Changer walks along the street grumbling to himself as he downs another package of cookies.

"Come on already, I thought you had a lead. When are you going to attack that fat buck?" he says bored out of his mind as he watches the sidewalk passing under him.

Suddenly, he hears something akin to an explosion and collapsing rubble.

"What the...?"

Looking up from the sidewalk, Changer sees smoke and hears crumbling buildings and screams in the distance.

"Oh thank the stars. Time for some retribution!" he declares and runs toward the destruction.

BACK WITH YOU

Erised the Ink-moth's Comment

Kersey raises his massive forehoof. "I'm gonna step on you!" he announces and brings his hoof down.

"Yipe!" you yell and try to dodge out of the way. You make it out of the way in time, but the sheer size and girth of his leg causes a shockwave to slam into you, knocking you several more feet.

"Hey... stand still already!" Kersey huffs as he tries to flatten you again. "Moving is hard, and I just put on like fifty tons of weight! I'm sure someone out there is cracking a joke about that right now!"

One of his stomps cracks open a nearby fire hydrant which starts spewing water everywhere. This gives you an idea.

"Aqua! Need a slippery surface here!" you call to your waterbending ally.

She sends the water sloshing into the streets under Kersey's giant hooves, and with a bit of effort, freezes it into a solid sheet of ice underneath him.

"HAH!" Kersey laughs. "You think just because I'm on a slippery surface I'm going to fall down and become vulnerable to your attacks? That's the oldest trick in the boo- whoa!" his hooves threaten to slide out from under him even as he says this. "No!" he commands as though it'll make his legs stop trembling. They don't. "Nooooo!"

Suddenly and comically his legs fly out to the sides and he falls flat on his fat belly with a cry of, "Curse the traction-less properties of pony hooves!"

You're about to move in to attack, but before you can, Nightshade pops out of your Inventory with Mangle. "He fell down again? Well then, It's my turn Daddy!"

Kichi's Comment

Looking, you see the decisive look in her eyes, and before you can say anything, she attempts to earth bend at Kersey...only for two medium sized rocks to strike his side. He doesn't notice.

"Goramit! Guess I'm not pissed enough!" she declares. "Buck it! Mangle! Time for stabby stabs!" she yells as she jumps out of your bags towards the flabby mass with her robot fox in hoof

"Wait, wha-" you begin before stopping in shock as you see Mangle rearrange herself into a pink and white sword. Nightshade maliciously tries to gouge out the kaiju's eyes...only for the sword to pierce and get stuck in his glasses lens.

"Holy Buck! You little B!&$#! You could've poked out my eye!" declares Kersey as he roles his massive head back, causing Nightshade and the Mangle Sword to dislodge and land in front of you. You for your part still have your mouth open in shock.

"That was the plan, and don't call me a B!&#$ you Fat Buck!" she snarls.

I have to congratulate the filly, she could be a great overlord with a little of practice. Sombra speculates in his haze.

Sometimes it surprises me how similar she is to...HER. She was also very reckless as a filly. But even so, she and I never did attempted to gouge eyes. Where did she even learn that technique? comments Selena with a worried voice.

"Honey, where did you get the idea to fight like that? And since when can Mangle turn into a sword?" you ask mirroring Selena's inquiry.

She looks back at you,

"Huh? Oh the eye gouging. Well Button once let me play a game called Goddess of War 2, and to take out a giant monster you gotta stab it's eye out. As for Mangle, she's essentially a transformare right? Why couldn't she turn into one?" she says nonchalantly.

See? See? This is why she shouldn't hang out with colts. They let her emulate characters from violent videogames!

You do the same daily, don't blame others for your poor role modeling.

All hail the birth of the new Overlord! May she conquer the world with no mercy and bloodshed! Sombra chuckles

Quiet You! And I'm not the worst role model out there!

It doesn't matter now. Be wary of the recovering giant monster!

You look up and see Kersey getting back up to his massive hooves.

"Crud!"

"Dang it daddy, you distracted me and now I can't gouge out his eyes!" Nightshade huffs.

"No eye gouging! Not even for a big ol fatty fat fat like him!"

Kersey's eyes widen at this insult before he bellows out,

Pony Spartan's Comment

Solarkness's Comment

Kersey's Comment

"I'M NOT FAT! I'M BIG BONED!"

You look in awe as you see Kersey do the one thing you thought impossible: Jump.

It takes you three seconds until you realize that this is very, very bad for you. You see, he plans to just crush you. You realize this even more when he screams out,

"BELLY FLOP!!!"

"Oh god oh god oh god," you scream as you turn around, grab Nightshade and run. Aqua is clear of the landing zone, but his shadow falls over you. "If I survive this I'll never say fat people are inferior again! Not that I'd know of saying that directly in the past...," you jump in hopes of escaping him, but it is no use. Right as he starts to come back down again, you realize what the solution is: Climb into the Inventory.

"Come on, come on," shaking, you almost manage to fail at opening the Inventory. Time seems to slow for everything but you, you can feel Kersey's fat slowly envelope you, when you...

Do it! You manage to open the Inventory, and crawl in. Kersey's fat squeezes its way partly through the opening, but stops shortly after.
You and Nightshade, who you of course dragged in with you, let out a sigh of relief before you grin and exclaim,

"I survived, there is no god, fat people are not athletic at all and are bad at all sports!"

"Aren't the Princesses technically gods daddy?"

"Stop using logic to ruin my ramblings!"

With that said you wait for Kersey's fat to get out of the only way in, and proceed to get out of the Inventory. Nightshade follows you out and see's Kersey glaring down at you, or more specifically Nightshade.

"Bullspit! I call hacks!" he yells.

Even more ticked off now, Kersey pushes himself onto his hooves again. Peering through his cracked glasses, he glares down at Nightshade. "You're gonna pay for that you tuba-playing eye-gouging brat!"

*snap*

"Hey!" You yell back, protectively ushering Nightshade back into your inventory. "No one threatens her! Why don't you pick on someone your own si-... somewhat closer to your own size?!"

Kersey answers your challenge by ripping up a nearby newspaper stand and flinging it at you like a wad of paper times a million.

"Ugh," you groan, pulling yourself out from under the remains of the paper stand, a few newspapers clinging to your face. "I guess that's why they say the news hurts." *rimshot*

As you continue to see stars, you suddenly get a idea! That idea is...

Kurolothgarian's Comment

"Of course! Why didn't I think of it before? Kaiju 101. We just need another giant monster!"

You then stick your head in the Inventory.

"Quick honey, get out here and into this Neighponese schoolgirl outfit!"

"Way ahead of you daddy!" she declares hopping out in a stereotypical anime outfit. "What now?"

"We summon Gamera of course! He is a friend to all children!"

"Alrighty then."

She then proceeds to sing the Gamera song, and lo and behold, it actually works. The flying turtle comes careening out of the sky to save the day.

Bugze!

"Hooray, we're all saved!" you cry out as Gamera slams into the blob of fat, but Kersey then attempts to eat the giant turtle.

"Oh no! Looks like he needs help! Aqua! quickly, make my monster grow!" you yell out holding Mangle.

Bugze!

Aqua, who is for some reason wearing Rita Repulsa's outfit throws her magic water staff at the fox, and it grows to Kaiju size.

"OH NO! Giant Fox's and Turtles, My Only Weaknesses!" Kersey cries out as he is suddenly on the receiving end of being gnawed on.

"Victory! We have victo-"

BUGZE! Selena yells.

Your eyes focus at the scream and you see a massive hoof coming right at you.

"EEP!" you yell and dodge to the left.

"Hold still!" bellows Kersey.

"Wait, was that all in my head? What the buck? How hard did that newspaper stand hit me?" you say aloud.

Not hard enough, now stop fooling around and beat this jerk!

You just barely dodge the giant hoof you can't help but sigh before saying,

"That was a close one, thanks Selena."

As you begin to scan the area for a way to help you beat Kersey, you soon spot a nearby food vendor alley. Getting a idea you charge up the Power Glove and aim it at the closest food vendor station before yelling out,

Kersey's Comment

"Would you kindly BUCK OFF!"

This causes Bucking Bronco to activate, sending out a small quake that levitates a cabbage cart before you rush forward and use Falcon Punch to launch the cart towards Kersey and shatter it on his face disorienting him.

"MY CABBAGES!"

You proceed to repeat this tactic with several carts much to the annoyance of the owners,

"MY CARROT DOGS!"

"MY PRETZELS!"

"MY COUNTERFEIT WATCHES!"

Unfortunately Kersey gets wise to this strategy and just keeps turning so the carts bounce off the fat of his sides and smash into other buildings.

"Ha Ha Ha! My armor is impenetrable!. And everypony said to work out." He then notices a nearby gym which he rushes over to.

"Sending fax to the bees and the eagles!" Kersey sings powermad as he smashes the gym.

Noooo! He must boil in his own fat for this crime! Sombra druggedly wails from within your mind.

Why do you care! you say while dodging another massive hoof.

Attack on the Titan was one of mine and...her's favorite manga.

Wait, you were alive 1000 years ago, you say as Aqua futilely waterbends at the giant blob of fat, How the buck do you even know about it?

The concept of "remakes" existed even a millennium ago...

Huh, guess originality is dead, you comment.

Bugze, focus! Selena admonishes.

Oh right! Sorry! Although this talk about Titans has given me an idea...

Dodging yet another stomp, with Aqua blasting him in the face with water.

"Blegh! Cut that out sea pony!"

"I'M NOT A SEA PONY!!!"

With that distraction, you...

Master of Shadow’s Comment

Spike in MLP’s Comment

Vesperion Seraph’s Comment

Put your hoof up to your mouth and bite down hard. You swear you see yellow electricity surround you as....absolutely nothing happens.

You look up to Kersey, then back at your bleeding hoof in your mouth, then back to him, then back to your hoof.

"OOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! Oh why did I do that?!"

"I don't know, why did you?!" Aqua shouts as she uses a water whip to swing out of the way.

"I thought it would make me huge!" you whine holding your hoof.
You really don't know why you think that was a possibility. Maybe your head is still a bit rattled. You hide behind one of the nearby overturned food carts as you see Kersey attacking a health food store.

"Die Evil Food, DIE!!!"

"Oh, so he hates healthy food huh? Well it's time for fatty to eat his vegetables," you quip as you pick up some carrots off the ground.

"Now how do I introduce A to B?" you say looking up at his giant form.

If only I had some wings, or heck some awesome 3D Maneuver gear. But it's not like I have that kind of machine...*DING*

You reach into your inventory, "Honey, I'm borrowing Mangle for a bit!" you tell her before pulling out the fox robot.

"Alright you little monster, that thing attacked Nightshade so I know you hate it."

The Fox nods.

"Well turn into some 3D Maneuver Gear!"

Mangle nods and transforms into said piece of equipment which you put around you...though she doesn't have any wire.

Looking around you find some downed power lines, so using your vice grips, you cut some length and feed it into the Mangle Gear.

You then look back and see that Kersey is still destoying the health food store and Aqua isn't in sight.

"Where'd she go?!" you say looking around. Shaking your head at this, you say, "Buck it!" and rush forth, activating the Mangle Maneuver Gear.

The wire with her sharp claws at the end of it shoot out and attach to a building, launching you skyward.

"WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" you cry out as you are flung out of control.

Hearing your yell, Kersey looks in your direction, only to have your whole body smack into his face.

"GRAGH!" he yells as he falls over into the health food store, while you are kind of embedded in his neck fat.

"Sweet Tap Dancing Luna, why is your skin so clammy?!" you moan.

Kersey responds by groaning out, and when he does, you hurl the carrots into his mouth, causing him to choke.

"Ugh! Bleh! I've been poisoned!" he cries out as he flails on the floor, reaching up to grab at his throat. Thankfully, Mangle shoots out a line and gets you out of there, landing you back on the street.

Inside you still hear Kersey screaming bloody murder.

"Snacks! I need Snacks!"

Rolling your eyes, you begin levitating and throwing junk food carts through the building striking him.

"Here's your snacks!"

Kersey's Comment

You're just about to levitate-throw an ice cream cart when Aqua admonishes,

"Stop it CV! You're just causing more damage to the city than this blob!"

You get an annoyed tick mark at this as you tell Aqua,

"Oh put it on my tab, also WHERE THE BUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?!"

Aqua gives you an annoyed look before saying,

"I've been escorting all the civies around here so they didn't get hit during the fight, but there's still too much for us to go all out!"

You look and around and notice that Aqua is right, there are still a lot of panicking civilians around. They're all running around shouting things like "Ponyzilla" and "It's the end of the world!".

"These panicking idiots are going to hurt themselves!" you shout before standing on a downed carriage and using the Royal Canterlot Voice, you call out

The Mechanic's Comment

"Attention everypony!"

This somehow causes all the panicking ponies to stop what they're doing and look at you in confusion. You nod your head at their reaction before clearing your throat and saying,

"Ahem. Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla! Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla, Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla. Ponyzilla Ponyzilla Ponyzilla!"

This seems to have the right effect as the panicking ponies all calm down, mumble "Ponyzilla" a few times before all calmly walking down into the subway or out of the city. You can't help but smile at this effect, while Aqua just has the most confused look on her face as she stutters out,

"Wha-How did yo-I don't even kn-just...just how?"

You jump down from the carriage before shrugging your shoulders and saying,

"What can I say, I have a way with words."

As you say this, you can't help but feel like you're forgetting something...

"AUGHHHHHHHHH! HOW DARE YOU RUIN THIS PERFECT MOVIE REFERENCE! I'M GONNA SQUASH YOU FOR SURE NOW!"

You turn around and see Kersey getting out of the collapsing health food store with ice cream running down his chin.

Oh right, five story tall pony wanting to kill you. With that said you and Aqua begin to, once again, dodge the angry fat pony's stomps.

Erised the Ink-moth's Comment

You somehow manage to keep dodging, Kersey's hooves leaving craters in the street wherever they come down. He certainly tracks your movements better than most videogame bosses, probably because he's smarter than chunks of ones and zeros programmed to give you a chance. Thankfully he's so out of shape it doesn't matter, and you can tell he's getting tired from all this effort, and frustrated...

Like... really frustrated.

"I! *Stomp* Said! *Stomp* Stay still so I can smash you! *Stomp**Stomp**Stomp*" Kersey pauses to catch his breath, his panting sending gusts of wind through the ruined streets. "I just- hold on a second- whew! Hey, you think we can take like a fifteen minute snack break?"

He doesn't wait for you to answer though as he wobbles around looking for more snacks and you notice...

TartarusFire's Comment

A small building that was demolished by Kersy's hoof, revealing a small curry stand managed by six identical ponies. So with Kersey suggesting a snack break, you can't help but think of a great idea to turn the tide.

You rub your hooves together before saying,

"Yo Kersey! I got a snack for you!"

He turns around, "You do?"

"Yeah, I was thinking we could spice up the fight," you quip and point at the curry stand.

"Hmmm.. Is this a challenge?" he asks.

"It most certainly is. I win, you give up and come with us, You win, I'll pay your bill and go away."

"I accept."

You go over and order a bowl of curry for yourself and a dumpster load of the stuff for the fat giant, errr blob, err Kersy. You both nod at each other before chugging the respective dumpster and bowl down. It is bucking spicy, but you keep going. If you can win through an eating competition, then no other buildings need to get destroyed. Your face gets red, but it's not as bad as Kersey's who looks like a tomato. You finish your curry a second before he does, and you declare.

"I WIN!!!" fanning your tongue. "You're coming with us!"

"Screw You! YOU CHEATED! The bet is off! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" he shouts and runs off and breathes out a gout of flame, scorching some buildings along the way. You stare in awe at the beautiful fire. "Such majesty... and ash."

Your pyromania aside, you luckily have tolerance for spicy food... as well as a friendly waterbender that can freeze the inside of your mouth for you. Kersey isn't as fortunate however.

The giant pony gallops down the street, burping fire uncontrollably, and looking frantically for anything to put out the blaze raging deep in his gut. He spots a nearby water tower and rips it off its foundation before starting to chug it down.

"Hey!" calls an old stallion from a nearby rooftop. "Why're you guzzlin' down my stockpile of highly flammable liquid?!"

Kersey's eyes go wide, dropping the remainder of the 'highly flammable liquid' tower in the street, breathing even more fire before galloping off in a panic.

The old stallion shakes his head. "Dern youngins, always turnin into giant monsters and drinkin my highly flammable liquid. It's gonna take forever to refill my supply of highly flammable liquid."

"Grandpa Boom, why not just call it gasoline?"

"Because Marang, Equestria ain't invented cars yet! Now get back inside and help me make more of that granular combustible powder, and if y'all call it 'gunpowder' again, so help me I'm takin that flickering light box of yours fer the week!"

"You mean my computer?"

"Yer grounded."

You ignore the two strange ponies as you chase after the burning Kersey, Aqua not being to far behind you. Kersey's panicked run eventually leads you all to another water tower, to which Kersey takes and drinks it. Seeing as how he doesn't burst into flames again you can safely assume that it is actually water. As Kersey drinks that last of the water, and splashes a bit on his face, you notice something about him that you had ignored earlier.

The Pony Spartan's Comment

His glasses!

Sure one of the lenses has a crack in it, but it's already hard for him to see your tiny bodies compared to his, without his glasses he won't be able to see at all.

Using your parkour skills and the Mangle Manuever Gear, you quickly get to a rooftop and now you're a little below his eye level. You wait until he's facing your direction and you jump off the roof and high in the air, flying towards his face. You charge up a falcon punch and ram into the left lens.

The next thing you know you're back on the streets below and when you look up and try to see what awesomeness you've done you see...

"ONLY A CRACK?!"

Kersey looks down at you and yells, "Look at what you've done! Now both lenses are broken!This was a special pair you retard!"

"Those glasses are made of plastic..."

*Ding!*

"Ah-ha! I'll just burn them!" You take out your power glove and set it on incinerate.

Aqua, who came to your side when you fell down, tells you, "You'll need to get close to use that. I'll distract him while you get on a one of the buildings again."

"Hmm..." You ponder at that before getting a better idea. "How about this!" You put away your power glove and start to strain yourself channelling Sombra's magic into your left eye. Very soon it turns blood red and black flames consume Kersey's glasses. He is now shocked, angry, and in pain.

"Oh you HAVE GOT TO BE BUCKING KIDDING ME! I JUST PUT OUT THE FLAMES IN MY MOUTH, NOW MY BUCKING EYES ARE ON FIRE! JUST WHAT THE BUCK IS HAPPENING TODAY?!"

"Woah!" Aqua says before looking at you. "What was that?!"

"Hard to explain...just some dark magic" you wince as you grab your eye in pain.

"What?! How did you acquire-"

"No time to explain! Big giant fat pony to take down." You say as you watch Kersey running away further into town.

GreyRebl's Comment

You look at the ensuing destruction as Kersey runs away with his glasses on fire.
"Um...I guess that wasnt a good idea."

"Ya think!?" Aqua practically yells at your face.

While you don't understand it yourself, something about a giant pony with black Hellfire for eyes, rampaging across Vanhoover as it roars curses and depravities at the highest of scales, which is mostly translated to a rant of Vanhoover's inevitable doom, just seems to be, well... Bucking terrifying.
The populace screams their heads out, as if it's somehow a good enough gospel song to not get stomped on.

Kersey crashes through buildings, and rubble collapses onto the streets, making it nearly impossible for any taxi to escape his thunderous stomping. He isn't able to regain his balance for a good while, and it doesn't seem like he will any time soon.

"Oh no no no! That can't go on! Civilians could get hurt!" You then add, "And we'll end up paying for the damages straight out of our pay checks!"

"...we still have those platinum cards," Aqua interjects dryly. "There's not much else to panic about.

Judging by the way she's quickly becoming so calm in this mess, you can only suppose that the incident of Crimson Hearths Warming was a heck of a lot worse. And you can only agree.

Kersey finally wises up and dumps his glasses into a nearby dump...which causes the dump to start burning...

Yeah Vanhoover is gonna stink for awhile.

Deciding to take advantage of Kersey's blindness, you decide to use...

Kersey's Comment

"Mix Up Smash!" ("Would you kindly MIX IT UP!"), but remember that you can only use it 3 times in this battle before the Power Glove shuts down completely.

You set the dials on the PG to "Electro Bolt" and "Insect Swarm" before declaring with an outstretched hoof, "Would you kindly BUZZ OFF!"

This causes a swarm of Twittermites to fly up to Kersey's face.

"GAH! GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU *ZAP*-"

Disoriented by the twittermites' electrical shock, you get a running start and declare "Psycho Crusher!" causing you to spin forward... and anticlimactically get stuck in the folds of Kersey's belly fat.

"SOMEBODY GET ME THE BUCK OUT OF HERE!" you yell muffled in the fat before Aqua uses a waterbending whip to pull you out.

When she does you hear Kersey shout in rage,

"AGAIN WITH THE BUCKING FACE!"

"Yes again with the bucking face! That's what you get for being blind, fat and dumb!"

"Screw you! I have an astigmatism!"

"Yeah, well that's your downfall. Can't beat us if you can't...see...us?" you trail off as Kersey rips the giant glasses off of a decomisioned giant mascot for EyeGlass Land in the dump.

He then proceeds to put those glasses on and look around.

"Eh, not quite right, but they'll do," he declares while looking at you. "And you ain't Fawn Cena, I CAN SEE YOU!" he says while throwing the rest of the mascot statue at you. You and Aqua dodge it and get out of the dump before it completely blazes over, as Kersey exits the dump, you think quickly and use

BrownDog's Comment

the Mangle Gear to launch yourself up, you strike at his face, but you accidentally fly into his gaping maw. Kersey, on instinct, tries to chew and swallow you.

“Ew, Ew, Ew, Eeeeewwwww!!!” you squeal as you dodge his teeth and tongue.

“Oh No! I am not going through that Hydra Situation again!” you yell as you run to the back of his throat and hit him in the dangly thing, causing him to cough, and open his mouth, to which you Psycho Crush through, taking one of his teeth in the process.

“OW!” he cries, as his pizza sized tooth strikes the ground, and you break a fire hydrant to clean off excess spit.

“You idiot!” he yells, “We don’t have a dental plan!”

“Yeah, well that’s the least of your worries!” you yell to him. “Seriously, how much garlic can one being eat?”

He roars and opens his mouth wide in the process, and Aqua takes the opportunity to take the water from the gushing hydrant and jet it into his mouth, causing a coughing fit. He yells angrily and breaks a water tower off of a nearby roof and throws it her.

She in turn stops his descent, using the water from it to launch the tower back, right into his nose.

“Oof! That does it you Last Spellbender reject!” he yells as he strikes a hole in the ground, causing Aqua to fall into the sewer system underneath.

“EW! EW! EEEWWWW!!!” she cries.

“Oh calm down, you weren’t the one in this buck’s mouth,” you yell out.

“STOP TALKING!!!” he roars and begins to quickly lumber after you more seriously, causing you to

“EEP!” and make a run for it.

“Quit chasing me!”

“NO! I have to crush you scum. Your outfit is just a hodgepodge of randomness!” he yells smashing a cab, causing an explosion.

“Oh sure, coming from explodey Beigh wanabe here!” you shout as you shadow whip to a higher elevation.

“BEIGH IS A GENIUS! Or he was until a few days ago. Bucking Snap Drake and Brown Dog ruined EVERYTHING!!!” he yells as he actually lands a swipe on you, causing you to fall towards the ground, but in your anger at Beigh being called a genius, you shadow whip around his raised foreleg, and the momentum propels you towards his gut…which you just kind of bounce back from like a trampoline, doing no damage whatsoever.

“Gorramit!” you yell as you are propelled into a coffee shop.

GreyRebl's Comment

As you are propelled through the coffee shop, Kersey seems to go a little more nuts.

"Buck! Nooo!" roars the deep and ginormous voice of Kersey. "That was my favorite caffe! Their delicious coffee didn't deserve such a cruel fate!" He then pauses as you grab a terrified waiter and try to snap him out of his stupor. "Buck you, waiter! I never liked your bullspit customer service. Go to Tartarus!" He tries to stomp the both of you, but the Mangle Gear gets you out again. "Shoot! I missed!"

About a block away, Changer finally shows up and he witnesses something he never expected to see. A giant Kersey trying to stomp those annoying bounty hunters.
Changer's eyes twitch at this scene.

"Did that bucker gain even more weight!?" he says with a slack jaw. "I mean...what? Who? When? Why? HOW?!" he snarls in confusion as Kersey keeps trying to squish you.

Shaking his head, Changer says, "Buck it. Just more for me to hit." He then rushes up the nearest fire stairwell and onto the rooftops hopping from one to the other.

You and Aqua both get a grip on his hind legs, you with Shadow Whip, her with Water.

"Let me go! Don't shackle me like some filthy diamond dog!"

"Speciest!" you call out.

"And proud of it!" he declares.

Suddenly a cry of "KKKEEERRRSSSEEEYYY!!!" is heard and you all look to the nearest rooftop by Kersey's head. There you see that guy from Freddy Fazbears that tried to steal Kichi.

BrownDog's Comment

“Hey, Book guy! Buck off! This is our fight!”

“No it’s mine! You already took Kichi, Rutherford and Solarkness, but this fat buck is mine!”

“I’m sorry, who are you again?” Kersey asks.

“What?! Don’t you recognize me?” he yells

Kersey adjusts his replacement glasses and peers at him. “Nope,” Kersey says before trying to smash you again, ignoring him.

“What?! How could you forget me?! You called me Pony Spartan, the whole lot of you! You left me to die! Now I’m going to enact my vengeance upon…”

“Oh wait a minute, you’re that dumbass that died in the accident. Ha! That wiped the smile off most of those idiot’s faces. Especially that damn mutt,” Kersey laughs, the rolls of fat billowing as he does so.

“It’s almost hypnotic,” you say as you watch.

Changer seems a bit confused at Kersey’s statement, but grits his teeth in anger as he laughs.

“But yeah, why aren’t you still dead? Crawl out of Tartarus?”

“No, but I’ll send you there!” he yells as he sends out a blast of energy from one of his books…which just bounces of his fat.

“Whelp, time for more squashing!” Kersey yells as he breaks through your whips, and lifts his arm up and smash the building.

With him distracted, you freeze his tail the ground, causing him to groan in pain.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! Not cool man!" he yells.

“Bad pun!" you yell then look up to the book guy, "And thanks for being a distraction Booky!” you call out to the blue pony, who grits his teeth and sends a spell at you, but you dodge.

“Yeah, well buck you too! After I finish with this big guy, you’re next! You're wanted too ya know?!"

Pony Spartan's Comment

Changer just snarls at you.

"I told you not to get in my way, but you didn't listen. Now whatever happens in on you! Because this is the perfect time to use my new technique!" he then pulls out his red book.

"Fully charged, good." He opens the book facing upwards and the pages turn magma red. He smirks as a long creature that's made of fire erupts from it and flies upward.
It's...

"A DRAGON?!" You yell out loud in shock.

The dragon made of fire swirls around Changer as he points towards Kersey.

The dragon snarls and rushes for the giant pony and strikes him in the chest.

"Ooh! Hot potatoes!" he cries holding his fat rolls, as he strikes back at the dragon, but it swirls above him.

You and Aqua just look up at this.

"What the buck! Now there's going to be more damage!" Aqua yells.

"But it is made of fire..."

"Not now CV!" she chastises.

As Kersey is circled by the fire dragon, Change yells.

"This is for all the insults, all the misery, and for leaving me to die you fat buck!"

"Buck off mouth breather!" Kersey retorts.

"Don't hope to beat this dragon. He's fully charged. You have no chance of-"

*BLAST*

Suddenly there is a blast of some kind from overhead which completely evaporates the dragon, which causes You, Aqua, Kersey, and even Changer to pause in your thoughts.

"...What in the..." Changer cries out in shock and disbelief before another blast strikes the the edge he's standing on, causing him to plummet and land on a taxi next to you.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" *CRASH*

"Ha ha! Buck you and your stupid dragon dead guy!" Kersey calls out. "Now why don't I squish you three and-*CRACK*

He is cut of as a loud sound of metal hitting flesh is heard, and Kersey spins around and stumbles towards You. He lands on his butt holding his snout.

"What in the Tartarus?" you say as you all look around in confusion.

Suddenly, you hear the sound of controlled fire, like the kind used in hot air balloons as a hulking figure does a superhero landing in front of all of you, cracking the ground.

You are very confused by what you're looking at. It looks like some sort of robotic bipedal thing. It stands about 9 ft tall, and looks very powerful, but yet it doesn't look uniform or complete. The creature then stands up and you see that it is a suit of some kind. Again, it doesn't look polished, but it is intimidating.

"So..." comes the metallic voice from the thing's helmet. "I guess I was wrong. This wasn't the work of the Offender..." whoever's in there sounds disappointed.

"What I do have is some sort fat flanked giant, an evil sorcery, and whoever the buck you two are!" he growls pointing one of his metallic claw like digits at you and Aqua.
You swear there's something familiar about the voice, but none of you say anything.

"But that's alright. I guess this prototype does need some field testing," he chuckles and pounds one metal fist into the other.

"Hey! Wait a second! These two Crimson Knights are our bounties! You can't just swoop in here!" you yell out.

It turns to look at you.

"Bounty Hunters huh? Never did like your kind. If you know what's good for you, you'll stand back or I'll have you brought up for obstruction of justice!" he booms.

"Obstruction of-You're a Guard?!" Changer calls out.

"If you are, you're sooo ripping off Roboguard!" Kersey adds.

"I am a guard, and you two swine are Cultists eh? Well then, this day just got a whole lot more interesting," it says in glee as it stalks towards Changer and Kersey, lights on the suit lighting up.

"Why haven't I gotten ahold of this tech?" Kersey mutters.

"How the buck did he destroy my dragon?" Changer mumbles from within the wrecked carriage.

"Questions, Questions, Questions. Maybe you should be asking, how badly am I going to be beaten, or, is today the day I die? The answer may surprise you," he says stomping towards them.

"No! Kersey is my kill! Nopony elses!" Changer yells and sends out a spell which the suit lights up like a jet pack an soars up hovering.

"Buck you maggot! I'm gonna squash everyone here!" Kersey yells trying to squash Changer, but he dodges.

The figure in the suit just starts chuckling.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

"Wh-Who the heck are you?" you ask as Kersey and Changer fight in the background.

The helmet flips up and you see an arrogant jerkish face you haven't seen in two years.

"I am Sergeant Strong Head, and by order of the crown, you are all going down!"

His helmet then flips and he flies forward, striking Kersey hard, causing Changer to run after them.

You stare slack jawed at this development, but Aqua shakes you hard.

"CV, no time to zone out! We still have to take those nutjobs down, and somehow get our cash!"

You realize she's right. But this is Strong Head we're talking about. The arrogant jerk you got demoted after the diamond dog incident. He doesn't play nice with others. And now he's got some sort of power suit.

"Great...just great. BUCK YOU MACHINES!!!"

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Special Outro:

Author's Note:

Kaijus, robots and bounty hunters oh my!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here!

Sorry for the long delay, but here it is the chapter is finally here!

Now next chapter is the final part for this arc, so make sure its super awesome!!!

Now the mech good old Strong Head appeared in is specially designed to handle the Hooded Offender, so it has weapons and mechanisms design to harm Bugze, specifically when he's in his Nightmare form. But it's still in a very early prototype phase, so it's very unstable. Keep that in mind when your writing up the fight!

Same rules from the last chapter apply here as well, and just as a reminder here they are below:

1. No Mane Six or The Princess, dubious that they would ignore something like a five story pony. But let's just say their occupied by something else.
2. No maiming or killing, but feel free to use stronger attacks then normal considering your fighting a building sized pony.
3. Nightmare Cloak is a no due to already explained reasons
4. Have fun and kick Kersey's flank! He won't mind...I think

Last chapters question answer is...

It's hard for me to choose what the best Godzilla movie is, seeing as how Godzilla is my number one favorite fictional character. I love them all, even the goofy ones. But If I had to choose one, I'd say the original. Without this movie, the Kaiju genre wouldn't be the same. Until this point, the only other giant monster out there was King Kong, but he's a mere 25 ft to Godzilla who can reach anywhere from 150-300. The King of the Monster's first movie insured he would be coming back again and again, and for that I am thankful.

Thanks to BrownDog for the answer! I have to agree that the first one is the best, since it started the whole franchise and we wouldn't have some of the awesome giant monster fights that we have today without it.

This chapters question is...

What is the best giant monster fight in movie history?

A giant monster vs. a robot and normal sized ponies in the chapter, why not ask the above question? So give me a answer and lets see which monster battle is the best!

The next chapter will be posted Sunday, at the latest Monday according to the schedule, please comment before hand!

This has been DWC, singing off!

PreviousChapters Next