• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,200 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,200

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Episode 10.5: Silent Sunny Town Alternate Endings

Silent Sunny Town Special Ending 1: To Infinity and Beyond

Requirements: Nightshade Finds the Red Jewell instead of Applebloom and doesn't give it to Roneo

“Oh no! Cries Applebloom as you look up and see that the meadow is completely surrounded by zombies. And coming right through the middle of the ring and towards you is the Metal Headed Executioner himself.

“Give me a break already!” you yell as you and the girls continue to dig. He gets closer and closer to you, and you whip out the Boomstick and start hitting the ground, helping to make the hole bigger. Nightshade, even starts using her bending, whatever little she can at the moment to speed the process up.

With the hole big enough, you put the sheet with the remains in and start covering up, when a massive roar behind you makes you look up.

He has his knife held above his head and is about to swing it down on you.

“AAAHHH!!!” you yell and are about to dodge…when all of a sudden, a large light appears from overhead.

Pyramid Head looks back up to the light as do the Zombies, before green lasers start firing out, disintegrating him and the trotting dead.

The light then lands in front of you, and you see that it is actually a U.F.O.

A ramp opens, and a grey bipedal alien with huge black eyes walks out.

“Well hey there, thanks for all the help,” you say with a big grin as Nightshade and Applebloom hug it.

It speaks to you in a metallic sounding alien language, but thankfully there are subtitles in front of you.

“Subject Bugze, we have finally found you. What is your prognosis on this forest?”

You speak in the same warbling alien speech with subtitles.

“This forest sucks! Let’s burn it and leave nothing alive!”

“Yay!” Nightshade, Applebloom and the Alien all cheer.

You then enter the ship with the two fillies and fly high into the air, before more ships appear and shoot death lasers onto the forsaken forest, while Zecora shakes her hoof at the sky in anger.

“To think that I forgot about our life long mission to evaluate evil planetary forests,” says alien Nightshade wearing her science uniform.

“And to think I forgot I was an infiltraton robot designed to walk among the natives,” warbles Applebot in her robot voice.

“Evil forests will make you see many things professor Shade,” you say in your natural grey alien body once more. “Even make you think you’ve gone on grand adventures of violent shenanigans.”

You then put your hand on her shoulder.

“That is why our job is so important…” you say as you all watch the massive fire below.

"Now let's have TACOS!"

"YAY!!!" all the aliens and your group cheer.


Silent Sunny Town Special Ending 2: Lady Luck

Requirements: Bugze digs too far.

“Oh no!" Cries Applebloom as you look up and see that the meadow is completely surrounded by zombies. And coming right through the middle of the ring and towards you is the Metal Headed Executioner himself.

“Give me a break already!” you yell as you and the girls continue to dig. He gets closer and closer to you, and you whip out the Boomstick and start hitting the ground, helping to make the hole bigger. Nightshade, even starts using her bending, whatever little she can at the moment to speed the process up.

“I think it’s deep enough daddy,” says Nightshade.

“NO! We have to be sure! Deeper!” you yell as you slam your boomstick into the hole, “Deeper! Deeper! We need to go dee-*CRACK* WHOAH!!!” you yell as with one final burst from your staff, the ground below you gives way, causing you and the girls to fall.

“Oof!”

“Ow!”

“Oomph!” you three exclaim as you all hit a spotless metallic looking floor.

You look up and are greatly confused.

“What in the…” you say in confusion as you look at your surroundings.

You are in a brightly lit room with video monitors lining the walls. Levers and Buttons are everywhere.

“Daddy, what is this?” asks Nightshade.

“I don’t…” you start and see a bunch of monitors of your adventures, and failures. On the middle most monitor, is a shot of you in Sunny Town singing and going to town on all the zombies, and in front of it, there is a chair with the words, Lady Luck written on it.

“No…” you get up as you walk forward and see levers in front of the chair being moved, before the chair swivels around and you see…

A small dog with a headset on.

The dog happily barks at you.

“Awww…” says Nightshade.

“She’s so cute,” says Applebloom.

“So it was you all along?” you ask…but strangely the words come out it in Neighponese.

The dog barks happily and wags it’s tail.

Realizing that your whole life has been orchestrated by a dog, you fall to your knees as the dog whines and comes up and starts licking your face.

“Aww, how could I stay mad at you lady luck?” you say as you cradle and pet your ultimate nemesis who whines in happiness as Applebloom and Nightshade join in.


Silent Sunny Town Special Ending 3: Party

Requirements: Bugze keeps running and running and doesn’t bury Ruby, and doesn’t kill a single zombie.

As you juke and jive through the woods, you come across a house and enter it, slamming the door behind you. As you try to catch your breath, suddenly all the lights in the house come on and a shout of

“SURPRISE!!!” is heard.

You are startled at first, but smile when you see that all your friends have arrived and are applauding you while standing under a banner that says, Congratulations.

The Elements of Harmony, all the Princesses, Shining Armor, the CMC, Nightshade, Selena herself in the flesh, Grandbuggy, The Doctor, Derpy, Flash, Braeburn, Little Strongheart and others from Appleloosa, Big Red, Granny Smith, the members of The Horde, Flag Burner and his Knights, Trixie, Spitfire, Sapphire Shores, Aloe, Lotus, Pinkamena, Smaug and the younger dragons including Crackle, Zecora, Dr. Quacksilver, Lightning Chaser, your Diamond Dog Minions, Sin and the rest of your old Hive Mates, Queen Chrysalis, the non zombiefied Towns Ponies of Sunny Town, Pyramid Head, King Sombra, Nightmare You, and the Daleks.

“Awww you guys…” you stutter and blush over all the effort they went through to do this.

Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena then put out a cake in front of you, before Pyramid Head himself walks out of the crowd and cuts you a slice…accidentally cutting the table in half in the process.

You and every last one of your friends then start laughing as all is right with the world.

THE END

Author's Note:

Hello Hive Mind! DWC here to give you our first ever Bonus Episode!

This episode was written by BrownDog, and the idea for this episode was brought to you by Kichi who suggested it in the first place that we can't have a Silent Hill Spoof without a UFO and crazy Alternate Endings!

Which ending was your favorite? Should we do these bonus episodes more often? Tell us in the comments below! BYE!

PreviousChapters Next