• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,200 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,200

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 85: A Giant Wrench In The Plan (Season Finale Part 6)

Fireheart1945’s Comment

TheRutherford’s Comment

As you watch the giant tear himself out of a convenience store and take off through the town, Rutherford quips,

“And here I thought he couldn’t get any uglier.”

“Who do you think woke him up already?” asks Solarkness.

“Oh who do you think? If it wasn’t one drunk, it was the other,” he snarks.

Odd, wasn’t he taller back in Vanhoover, you think as you see a large group of changelings starting to follow the giant.

Indeed he was. Still, even at that size he’s bound to be destructive.

I’m not sure that’s such a good thing, there’s a reason I told them to use him as weapon of last-

You are suddenly blasted by intense flames which hurl you into a pig enclosure.

“You shouldn’t ignore us! We are still your primary concern!” Tannen gloats.

“AAAHHH!!!” you yell as your cloak starts to smoke. “Fire! I’m on fire again! Why have you betrayed me pure and beautiful flames?!”

“CV!” Aqua yells as she puts you out with a splash.

“Thanks Aqua,” you call out as you sit back up.

You see Rutherford and Solarkness attempting to double team Tannen as Biff turns to the gathered troops.

“Assist in bringing down that giant! My brother and I will deal with these lot!”

And with that, the troops fly off towards the giant pony screaming and running through town.

“Would You Kindly Get Shocked?!” you yell as you sucker punch Biff just like his brother just did to you.

“Don’t forget, that I’m YOUR primary concern!” you yell as you rush forth with Aqua.

I’ll worry about tubby later. Right now he’s being the distraction he’s meant to be. I gotta use my plasmids for all I’m worth to take these guys down.

With that thought, you and the other four battle the two brothers once more, while in the rest of the town…

PuzzlingFrost’s Comment

Biff and Tannen’s changelings group up with some others in town. As they do, a Diamond Dog with a shopping cart rounds a corner.

“Stop right there scum! We’ve got you cornered!” one of the Changeling’s yells.

“Sorry Bud, Ain’t happening! Run along Carty, You’re free now!” he breathlessly pants as he shoves the cart at them, knocking a few down, before jumping up into the air and using their heads as a walkway.

“Scuse me (ow!), pardon me (hey!) , oopsie daisy (watch it!) ,hey don't I know you? (Doh!)”

“As he jumps off the last changeling he runs off down another corner out of their sight.

“Get him you idiots!” yells the same changeling as before.

But before they could give chase they hear a roar,

“BROWN DOG!!!!!!” , and turn around to see kaiju Kersey barreling toward them. One changeling gives a flat look and says,

“I don't get enough love for this.” Kersey then charges through them like bowling pins not even noticing them. The lead changeling now knocked through the air yells,

“I hate Mondays!”

“Ahahahaha! Oh what a day! What a lovely day!” the drunken idiot spouts as he laughs at the Changeling’s misfortune.

“I’m gonna crush you you little-Whoah!” Kersey cries out as the cart from earlier makes his hoof slide forward and he takes a little tumble.

“London Bridge is Falling Down!” Brown Dog cackles.

“Get back here you dumb mutt!” Kersey roars as he gets back up, oblivious to Mongo and the rest of his troops chasing after him.

“Mutt and proud of it! At least momma Brown Dog didn’t raise a sentient fat sack!”

“I’m Not Fat I’m Big Boned!” he yells as he throws the shopping cart at Brown Dog who barely dodges.

Pursuing the pursuing changelings are the rest of the injured Powerhouses.

“What exactly are we supposed to be doing?” asks Silver.

“Making sure that stupid dog doesn’t die!” Changer spits back, favoring his uninjured leg.

“Shouldn’t we be trying to regroup with the others?” asks Grey Rebl.

“I think that’s what this is all about…” Changer murmurs as he sees flying debris in the direction they’re all heading.

ErisedtheInkMoth’s Comment

Kichi’s Comment

ThePonySpartan’s Comment

Over with the Runners, Vicky is having a conniption fit as she sees Kersey’s head snaking it’s way down the roadways towards her group.

She lifts about a half a building’s worth of debris in a telekentic sphere as she and her group stands ready.

“Oh great, it’s the return of Ponyzilla” Kichi grumbles aloud.

“You stupid idiotic Knights! What were you morons thinking unleashing something like that?!” she chides as she slams Kichi, Snap Drake and Candy up against the wall.

“How do we know it wasn’t you guys that unleashed him?” shoots back Kichi confusing Vicky. “I wouldn’t put it past stupid crazy Chrysalis to pull a stunk like this.”

“What?!” she spouts out flabbergasted.

“Yeah, she’s crazy, maybe she just wanted to squish us all like bugs…there is way too many jokes I could make about that,” Kichi snarks.

“AGH!” she yells as she turns back around and sees a small shop start to fall over.

“You guys are going to ruin everything if this keeps up!”

She then starts to trot away with her soldiers.

“We need to link back up with Captain Mongo. Together we all should-“

While her guard is down, Erised’s thrall jumps upon her back.

“AH! Get off!” she shouts.

"You're Mine Now!" he yells as he opens his mouth to bite her…

“Erised! That’s sexual harassment! Shame on you!” Brown Dog yells as he runs past startling Knight and Changeling alike.

“What the?” both Erised and Vicky say, each temporarily forgetting about the other.

“Move it or lose it guys!” he yells to the others who aren’t subdued anymore. "Tubby just learned that the latest Transformares got cancelled!”

“THOSE MOVIES ARE GREAT AND UNDER-RATED!” Kersy's outraged roar is the only warning they get before the giant pony comes skidding 'round the corner and trampling his way through twenty changelings, including Erised's last remaining thrall. Vicky is able to dodge up and out of the way in time though.

“Oh Buck You they are!” comes the response back from Brown Dog.

As those two round a corner, Mongo and his group come charging down the road.

“Mongo!” Vicky calls out as she flies to join him.

“Sometimes I wonder why I even joined this club,” Kichi bemoans as he Candy and Snap Drake hide from the pursuing Changelings.

As they pass, they see Grey, Changer and Silver running.

“Silver!” calls out Candy as the two groups meet up.

“You guys alright?” asks Snap.

“We’ve been better,” grunts Grey.

Silver nods and says, “Yeah, and we’ll only get more better unless we follow that crowd.”

“Wait, you want us to FOLLOW Kersey? Why? Just let the Hive take care of him,” says Kichi.

“We still need to stop them, and there focus is on him. This is our best shot!” Changer growls.

“Fine, go on you idiots. I’ll catch up in some other way!” Erised’s thrall says from the ground.

“You’re not coming old guy?” teases Grey.

“This thrall is too banged up and his limbs are busted. I don’t have enough energy to deal with him. Go on now!”

They all nod and chase after the changelings.

With Kersey’s screaming still ringing in Erised's ears he relinquishes control of his thrall. The pale changeling huffs in frustration from inside the TARDIS.

"Hey, time squad! Is the evacuation nearly complete?" he asks Mia as she and Nightshade load more pods of ponies inside. By the sheer number piling up, there can't be that many more to go.

"First of all, we're Torchwood." Mia corrects him, "And we're moving as fast as we can. ...There's just so many."

"Well figure something out." Erised spits, "The situation is going sideways out there; our teams are getting their flanks served to them, Kersey is on the rampage again, and my last thrall just got squashed."

"You know, this might go faster if you decided to help out a bit." Mia offers, motioning to the pods she's levitating in, obviously straining with the effort of that and maintaining her shield.

"Fine."

Mia smiles as Erised makes his way to the entrance of the TARDIS, but then frowns again as he walks right past her and outside, completely ignoring the captured ponies.

"I'm going out," he tells her, "Don't wait up for me."

Outside, Erised climbs up to a vantage point. It takes a frustratingly long time due to his weakened body. But from the schoolhouse's bellower he's able to see the battle taking place in town. Dozens of black specs still dart around like flies, the changelings his fellow knights refused to put down for good. Blasts of fire and torrents of water can be seen, indicating the elementalists dueling it out. But the most striking feature is Kersey, stomping through the town like a runaway lard train, kicking up dust behind him knocking into changelings and buildings, and the large group of drones chasing him.

Erised grits his teeth.

I guess it's my job to reign him in before he causes more damage then. Oh joy.

Concentrating, Erised activates the blood he injected into Kersey while he was still under, and attempts to assert his control.

Kersey, check yourself before you wreck yourself, fool.

Kersey slows his run as he hears Erised's voice in his head, looking around to try and see where the annoyance is coming from.

"Huh? Who’s talking in my head? Is that you Ink Moth?!"

That's right. We're fighting for our lives out here, ponies are in danger, and it's all going to be for nothing if you destroy everything with your fat flank. So forget about Brown Dog for one bucking second and-

"Screw you!" Kersey roars, to the confusion of everyone around him, "I don't have to take orders from some anorexic emo roach who doesn't even participate half the time! That brown mutt has had this coming for too long."


Not around- I have my own life, you know?!

"Whatever! I'm gonna roast Brown Dog and eat him with a side of chips now, and after that, I'm gonna squash you like the bug you are."

“I guarantee I won’t taste good!” Brown Dog yells back as Kersey doubles his barreling.

Kersey? Kersey! Erised tries to get in his head again, but it's no use. He isn't listening at all.

"Damn it. That self-righteous-! *sigh* Alright then... need to try something else."

Hey idiots, are you listening? and this time, each of the other knights hear him in their heads.
I don't have much time for this so-

"Erised? How are you talking to us?" Kichi asks.

I added my blood to the food you guys ate back at the saloon. It's not important. Now-

"Not important?!" Snap yells, "I beg to differ! You don't drug a bro's food, bro. Not cool."

Will you all shut up?! Listen up, Kersey isn't going to stop any time soon. But much as I hate to say it, it does give us an opportunity. These commanders outclass most of us in a straight-up fight. So I suggest we switch dance partners while they're distracted.

"What do you mean?" Rutherford asks as he blocks a blast of fire that rolls over his scales.

I mean no one wins rock-paper-scissors by choosing the same thing as their opponents. So when it all comes to a head, switch up the opponents, especially when they’re all focused on lardo. Our elementalists are evenly matched against Biff and Tannen, but overpowering Vicky should be an easy feat for them. Similarly, our heavies seemed to have been stomped by Mongo,

"Thanks for giving them god hacks!" Changer yells in response

"I keep telling you it wasn't our fault!" Grey yells back at him.

Erised ignores them and goes on.

But I doubt the fire and ice twins would be a problem if you can find some way to get in close and keep the pressure on.

"So where does that leave you runners?" Brown Dog asks, "With Mongo?"

No. It leaves Mongo with Kersey. We runners can still assist against the remaining drones though. But if we don’t do something, this whole thing is going to get a lot worse.


“Kersey’s kind of focused on my good buddy Erised,” Snap Drake responds. “How are we gonna get him to change foes?”

I can help with that, but I need time to mentally prepare. In the meantime, Brown Dog, take two lefts, then a right and head to towards the Apple Trees. The Offender is out there.

“Oh good, I’ve been looking for him!” Brown Dog responds happily as he follows his directions.

The rest of you best be ready, it’s all going to come to a head…

TheRutherford’s Comment

DWC’s Comment

Back With You

You, Aqua, Rutherford, and Solarkness have been able to fight the twins tooth and nail, neither side having the advantage. The plan to separate them didn’t pan out, and they work well together.

If only I was able to unleash the cloak, then we’d be winning! You think in frustration.

“Heads up Offender, Kersey’s coming our way soon,” Solarkness growls to you as you dodge a blast from Biff.

“He is? How do you know?”

“Ink Moth told us,” Rutherford says as he lands next to you and stops a fire ball.

“Wait, if we know he’s coming…” Aqua starts.

“HERE I COME TO WRECK THE DAY!!!” Brown Dog’s voice reaches them.

“I’ll wreck you! I’ll wreck you so hard!” Kersey pants.

Biff and Tannent get distracted by the oncoming Kersey still chasing the diamond dog when the four of you all say:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfqqpvPXGHo]“Light bulb”

With the twins distracted, you rush up to both of them and stick the Boom Stick in between the holes on their legs, connecting and trapping them. They look at you in shock before you say,

“You know I have no Idea what’ll happen if I activate this nifty staff while it’s like this. You’ll both probably blow up, so since you both don’t wanna end up as bug spatter how about you stand down and surrender?”

With their focus on you, Rutherford sprays a large amount of water a few paces in front of Kersey, making a large puddle. A soon as Brown Dog runs through it, he yells,

“Slip’N’Slide!”

Aqua starts causing the puddle to become frozen solid. As Kersey steps on it, he begins to slip.

“Agh!” he yells as he slides.

Solarkness, causes some vines to shoot out of the ground and helps trip the large pony, who flips into the air and starts to fall towards you and the twins. You then activate the Boom Stick which launches both of them together into the oncoming path of Kersey…but also…

“Oof!” Brown Dog grunts as the twins slam into him, causing both to pile into the ground.

He then looks up into the oncoming fat.

“Oh Son of a B-*WHUMP*" and he and the twins get buried under the giants fat rolls.

Solarkness and Rutherford look aghast at that before looking back to you holding your Boom Stick sheepishly.

“…Whoops?”

As you say that, the giant starts to stand back up.

“What the buck was that? Now my butt is cold and…huh?” he looks down at his landing spot as where two groggy changelings are, and one still Brown Diamond Dog.

“I…I did it. I DID IT!!!” Kersey screams in triumph looking at the still form in his crater. “I KILLED BROWN DOG!!! OMG I never thought this day would actually come!” he cheers in absolute happiness to the rest of your disgust.

“Whelp, might as well get him skinned and grilled before he stars rotting,” he says reaching down towards the Knight. “Today is the best day of my- *Blast* AGH!”

Kersey yells clutching his ear as a large group of Changelings come barely towards him, all of them unleashing spells at him.

“Why the ear?! Who does that?! And who’s shooting at me?!” he yells as he squints at the oncoming black horde.

As Rutherford grabs Brown Dog’s unconscious body, the rest of you all sneak into hiding positions as the rest of the Changelings swarm towards Kersey.

Kersey’s Comment

Without Brown Dog to focus his anger, the giant accountant actually has a chance to think on his situation as he’s pelted with firepower.

"Wait a minute, Where am I? Am I still exist? Am I still- There's a hundreds- There's hundreds of blobs, we've gone on too- Who am I controlli- THATS IT YOU MOTHERBUCKERS!" Kersey snaps as he starts wildly swinging his hooves in every direction at anybody nearby as he roars.

"NOW YOU GOTTA FIGHT ME!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

And he charges head first, swinging wildly into the oncoming storm. In his rampage, Kersey knocks aside groups of changelings at once. Many try to stand on him, bite him, etc, but he keeps swatting at him as if he’s covered in bees.

Seeing the many changeling grunts coming, you declare,

“Now’s our chance! Start taking pot shots at the drones and let Kersey beat them down before Mongo and Vicky show up!”

“Already on it chief!” Solarkness points out blasts coming in from all sides as the rest of the groups have converged.

“Oh…gotcha. You try to get this idiot woken up while I deal with these other idiots,” you tell the timberwolf as you launch into the midst of it.

You, Aqua, Rutherford, Changer, Kichi, Silver, and Candy then start blasting at changeling drones.

“Mongo! They’re attacking on all sides!” you hear Vicky yell as she protects some of her drones from Kersey’s hoof with a bubble. “Take him out before we lose anymore!”

Mongo grunts in acknowledgement and charges right at him, but Kersey smashes him into the ground with a hoof before picking him up and putting him close to his near-sighted face for a better look.

"Oh, you're a big roach aren't ya?" Kersey says sadistically before throwing him through a building.

“MONGO!!!” Vicky cries out and flies off after him. Kersey then yells.

With all of their commanders incapacitated, many of the changelings become disorganized and are taken down easily. Those who feel the shift get out of range of the giant and fly after their commanders.


“I don’t know where the buck you bugs all came from, but it’s squishing time!” he yells as he starts attempting to stomp on injured changelings on the ground.

“Would You Kindly Bucking Bronco!” you yell keeping his hoof from slamming into an injured changeling. Fat is one thing, but a hoof is pure brunt bone.

“Oh What the Buck?!” he yells as he loses his balance, causing one of Changers attacks to strike him in the gut.

“Oof! Was that book guy?! Are these YOUR changelings?!” he accuses to the blurry blobs around him.

"I said no crippling or killing!!!" you growl, angry at what Kersey tried to do.

"Lard-flank was out during that talk, remember?" Aqua points out as he tries to stomp on Rutherford.

"Buck! Well he’s helped decimate their numbers, but I can’t let him kill anyling!” you declare as you rush forth and cry out.

Kersey’s Comment

"Psycho Crush-" *flump* "Eww! NOT AGAIN!" you exclaim in disgust as your attack just causes you to get absorbed into Kersey's fat folds. You Falcon Punch your way out without getting noticed by Kersey and yell,

"Aqua, waterbend me! Quick!"

"I don't think a wash is a priority-"

"JUST DO IT! UNCLEAN! UNCLE-*splash*" you panic before Aqua knocks you into a changeling with a waterbending attack.

"Thanks!" you say causing Aqua to roll her eyes.

We're going to have to get his attention another way. Selena comments.

“Offender! Are we attacking lardo now?” asks Silver, causing Kersey to stiffen.

"The Hooded Offender? He’s here?" he starts squinting looking around.

Well that’s convenient.

"Yeah, here I am squinty!” you yell as you back away from all of the downed changelings. “It is I, The glorious inspiration for your clu-*Wham*" you manage to get out before Kersey smashes you into a barn with a massive hoof.

"THAT WAS FOR FLAG BURNER!!!" he roars as he lumbers in your direction, away from the downed changelings as the other Knights mop up the remaining drones.

"Cheap Shot!” you say poking your head out of the rubble. “And really? ‘That was for Flag Burner?’ Really? That nutjob doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment!”

"I may have not known him personally, but I joined up because of him!" he yells taking a swing at you.

"He was a psycho terrorist!" you yell as you dodge his hoof.

"Yeah he scared the buck out of me, but I respected his cunning, his leadership, and most of all his homicidal desires." he yells as he keeps attacking you, "I was going to handle his finances when I climbed the ranks, maybe he would have let me pick his targets. He should have killed you but no, you had to go and kill him first.”

“The only reason you even climbed the ranks was because everyone else got arrested, just like the rest of us!” calls out Rutherford.

“Yeah man, you were stuck in the same loser corner with us when everything went down,” Kichi calls out.

“I’m not like you idiots! He would have seen my genius! I was going to get promoted I know I was!” he growls in denial as he tries to swat Kichi.

“The dude was nuttier than squirrel crap, so of course you’d think that!” Changer yells sending out a blast of wind at Kersey.

“Sure he had his faults, but he was the best. He could have killed the Offender, but nooooo, he wanted to go the 'making you watch the city burn as a demonstration of my power' cliche. That's an elementary Evil Overlord List mistake and look how that bucking turned out! But even still, after he was gone I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE!!!"

Luna, what a chatterbox. you think dodging more attacks as you steer him away from the others with a blast of magic.

It's keeping him focused on us. Keep going.

"I ain't easy to kill!" you taunt. “As if you could have done any better lardo!”

"Pfft. If I were in charge I wouldn’t have left you in some supervillain deathtrap. No, I would have shot you through the skull with a crossbow, cut off your head with an Orichalcum axe, slice your body into at least four pieces with said axe, tear out your heart, submerge your body pieces in separate blocks of concrete, sink the blocks on various locations in separate coasts of Equestria, jam a pair of sharpened dynamite sticks into your dead eyes, throw the head into an active volcano, encrust the before-mentioned heart in gems, and then keep it as a trophy!"

"WHAT THE BUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" the Knights acclaim at that overkill idea.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega! And I will purge all of you idiots with- *WHAM*

He is cut off as a large bubble of debris strikes him in the side of the face.

You look over and see Vicky and Mongo, and the dazed looking Biff and Tannen all staring at you with scowls.

“Shut up fatty!” Vicky calls before turning her attention to you.

“You! He keeps calling you the Offender…Is this true?! Are you him?!”

You lower your hood, exposing your orange hair and they are all shocked.

“9-9001?” gasps Vicky. “N-No…Sin said you’d been dealt with…”

Mongo gives you a scowl that could shatter mountains with how strong it is.

Biff and Tannen both get angry glints in their eyes.

“You beat us and left us in that cave,” Biff starts.

“You beat us and left us to those dragons,” Tannen adds.

“You Left Us To Die You Monster!”

Monster. You’ve been hearing that word a lot for the last three years. And you have done monstrous things but…

“Yes. I am a monster. You all cried for help and I left you to those dragons. I know it doesn’t mean much at this stage, but I am sorry. But like I told Sin, even though I feel guilt for you, I can’t let you subjugate this town.”

“We are the only hope for the Hive!” Vicky yells. “Without us, our entire species will die!”

“It doesn’t have to be like this though!” you counter. “There has to be another way!”

“You know there isn’t!” the twins growl.

“Yes there is! I can still save you all! Just let me-“

“GGGRRRRAAA!!!” Mongo roars as he charges straight at you, his anger overwhelming him.

Well, so much for diplomacy

As you brace for impact, suddenly a giant hoof comes from the side right on top of Mongo, pinning him.

DWC’s Comment

ErisedtheInkMoth’s Comment

“How are you still alive and moving you stupid brown mutt?!”

“Huh?” you, the Knights and the changelings gasp out as Kersey keeps stomping on Mongo who grunts.

“Die! Die! Why won’t you die?!”

“What the tartarus has gotten into him?” Grey asks aloud.

One last trick… Erised’s strained words come to the knights. I told you we’d leave Mongo to him.

“Why are you so durable!” Kersey shouts as he keeps stomping the changeling captain. From his perspective, he sees Mongo as a Brown blur with an annoying voice taunting him.

"Hey fatty!" the brown illusion over Mongo chants as it bends over in the crater and shakes it’s rear end.

"Look at my butt! WOOOOOO-OO-OOO!"

“STOP TALKING!!!”

With this distraction, the rest of the Knights pounce upon the remaining changelings as they start defending themselves.

Meanwhile, the real Brown Dog finally wakes up and looks flabbergasted at Kersey stomping the living daylights out of Mongo, "Get your stupid butt out of my face!"

“Okay, I’m confused, what did I miss?” he asks Solarkness.

“Idiocy, the same as usual. Now let’s finish this!” he growls as he pounces into battle.

PuzzlingFrost’s Comment

After a couple more stomps, Mongo growls and punches Kersey’s hoof.

“AGH! That hurt you son of a-“

The changeling then dodges and weaves between his legs and grabs Keresy's tail and with some struggle judo throws the kaiju pony onto a nearby building.

He then turns his attention back to you with hatred in his eyes. He then rushes forth and takes a swing at you, but you bust out Second Law and fire, only for the recoil of the air to send you flying back.

HOLY CRAP! I knew he was stronger, but geeze. How the buck am I supposed to beat him?

We have to take this stupid stone off and then we’ll stand a chance! Selena answers with anger and conviction. Thankfully, the giant Kersey inadvertently saves your bacon once again.

"I'M GONNA HEADBUTT YA!!" he yells as he smashes his head against the changeling, who braces himself and is pushed backward, creating a line in the dirt as he gets pushed back.

M-Maybe I won’t have to if these guys prevail…but only Sin can take this off, it’s bound to my chitin.

You then see Biff blasting Snap Drake and Changer, while Rutherford is thrown into Silver by Vicky’s telekenisis and Tannen is bitten by Solarkness. You lend your support by creating an ice ball and shooting it into the fray.

Kersey and Mongo are still tussling as Mongo jumps up and uppercuts Kersey in the jaw making him stumble.

“NYAGH! I’m going to tear your head off!” he shouts.

Damnit! I can’t make him fight any better! Erised growls in frustration, keeping the illusion.

“Just insult some piece of crap blockbuster movie and he’ll go off the wagon, because chances are he’ll love it” Snap Drake suggests.

Hmm…

From Kersey’s point of view, the Brown Mongo says,

“Suicide Squad was the worst bucking movie I’ve ever seen!”

“It’s underrated and fun! AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!” the pony with no taste yells as he doubles his efforts, and is able to grab ahold of Mongo and slam him over and over again against the ground.

While that battle wages, you and the other knights start actually making progress, the number of grunts no longer in the hundreds. Still, the dome around the city has not changed.

“Come on Grandbuggy, what’s taking so long?” you groan as you are thrown by Vicky into Aqua.

In The TARDIS

“Come On Doctor! What’s taking so long?!” Grandbuggy calls out over the monitor, but the Doctor isn’t answering.

The TARDIS now sits in the middle of the town square, and every captured and injured civilian is inside, waiting to set off the new barrier signal. The only problem is, the Doctor isn’t responding.

“Do you think something happened Grandbuggy?” Nightshade asks in concern.

Instead of answering her, Grandbuggy tries again.

“Doctor! Get your keister into gear, we have all the civilians…” he then looks to Mia and Jack. “We have all the Civilians right?”

“Yes, there’s no other Non-Changeling life scans besides the Knights and Aqua out there,” Jack responds.

“And ever since that giant showed up and Erised walked out the door, we were able to make sure without getting attacked,” Mia adds.

Grandbuggy just grits his teeth.

“Doctor! Please respond!”

“Q-Quick Fix…”

“Doctor?” Grandbuggy says startled hearing the whispered, frantic speech.

“Doctor, what’s going on? Where’s the barrier at?”

“You’re going to have to give me time, I’m going to have to circle to each and every relay point now,” he responds.

“What? What happened to the Buffalo support?” Nightshade asks.

“The Buffalo, she beat them all herself. Little Strongheart and I managed to hide, but not before she entered. She’s in there with you all and she’s heading right towards Bugze!”

“Who’s She?” asks Nightshade hearing the strain in the Doctor’s voice.

Grandbuggy meanwhile has a grim expression on his face.

“So she is chosen…” he then looks to Jack and Mia and Nightshade.

“Jacky Boy, You’re with me! Mia, Nightshade Protect the civilians! My grandson needs help!” he yells as the two rush out the door.

“Grandbuggy Wait!” Nightshade calls out before looking to Mia.

“What’s going on? Why’s Grandbuggy spooked? Who’s she?”

“If I had to guess, their linked Shell Commander has arrived, and she’s more powerful than we suspected,” Mia surmises.

“Shouldn’t we help them?” asks Nightshade.

“We have to make sure the barrier goes up Nightshade, and we still have to protect everyone here in case something goes wrong.”

“D-Do you think her arrival will change anything all that much?” Nightshade tempts.

Back with You

With Mongo Distracted, and the Knights all grouped together, the fight with the twins and Vicky has proven to much easier. Kersey’s rampage, and the opportunities taken by the knights has knocked their grunt force down to fifty.

Vicky, Biff and Tannen are all bruised and battered and sweating, the strain of the fight catching up with them. Their troops surround them and each of the changeling’s has but up a barrier around themselves, aside from Mongo who is still sparring with Kersey.

You and the Knights stand surrounding the barrier, panting and bruised and battered as you walk up and annonce.


“All of you, Give Up! Your army is gone, your food source is gone, you’ve lost!” you yell at them in conviction.

Panting, they look at their remaining troops and back to you.

“How could this have happened?!” Vicky wails in anguish.

“We were supposed to save our Queen,” Biff mutters.

“We were supposed to save our Hive,” Tannen laments.

“We were supposed to save our entire species…”

“How…how could a bunch of weirdos beat us?” Vicky sniffles. “Why have you done this to us again?!” she accuses you.

“Guys…I’m sorry for what I did back in the cave. You bullied the tartarus out of me when we were kids, but you didn’t deserve to die, and you still don’t. Please, just give up, give up this whole stupid plan. Work with me and we can find a better way of saving the Hive...” you plead with them.

“W-We…” Vicky starts as she looks pleadingly to Biff and Tannen who both seem conflicted on what to do.

Suddenly the three of them are encased in a green glow as their eyes start to glow brightly as well. And suddenly, the fear and confliction leave their faces.

“What the?” you gasp as you look above them and see…

“Sin?!” you yell out in alarm.

Her whole body is glowing green, even her eyes are glowing pure green…and tears are trickling out of her eyes.


Suddenly she turns her head towards the battling Giants, and speaks with Chrysalis’s voice.

Kersey’s Comment

“Captain Mongo! Stop Screwing around and take him out!”

Mongo’s form then becomes shaded in green as well, and if possible, it seems he bulks up even more. The glowing changeling braces himself then charges full-force at Kersey.

“Since when did you get so tough you worthless mutt?! Then again it’s typical for someone so stupid to throw themselves at -*CRAAAACK* BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Mongo effortlessly charges right through Kersey's right foreleg shattering the bone and knocking the giant pony into a building, collapsing the structure as Kersey clutches his broken front limb and howls in pain.

“Holy Balls!” Brown Dog yells.

“We gotta fat buck down, we gotta fat buck down!” Grey yells in alarm.

“What?! Where did that come from?!” you ask in alarm as you see Mongo stand up and look victorious over at Sin/Chrysallis before leaping into their barrier, landing next to Vicky.

“Wait, was that the stupid Queen’s voice?” asks Kichi.

The Queen! I feel her presence! Erised groans in shock.

“Guess that answers that Question!” Changer growls looking at the new foe.

"Kersey! Buddy, are you Okay?” asks Brown Dog in alarm as he runs off to check on the fallen giant.

“No I’m not!” Kersey pants, with tears in his eyes. “You’re still talking!” he groans as he slams his unbroken leg down on the Diamond Dog, pinning him to the ground.

“Oh for-REALLY?!” Brown Dog groans from under the hoof.

“Yes! If I'm gonna die, I'm taking you with me you bitch!"

“I’m a Dude you freaking moron!”

Fireheart1945’s Comment

While those idiots tussle, you look up at Sin/Chrysallis who lands in front of her troops and asks you in a hurt voice.

“Why?...Why have you forsaken us?”

You can’t tell which one of them is speaking. It might be both.

“I haven’t forsaken you! I told you from the beginning that I would help, BUT NOT LIKE THIS!” you declare.


“W-We just wanted to save our kind. Our friends, our family…” her eyes then glow even fiercer “Our Queen! But you’ve ruined all of that!!!” she shouts.

She looks around at the measly number of troops left, the surrounding empty town, and the bruised and panting Knights.

“No numbers, no love, no power…there’s no chance now…”

“Sin, Chrysalis! Both of you! Just calm down! Let’s all just calm down, you can take this evil trinket off of me, and we can find another way. I can still help…”

“Don’t bother boyo, she’s already given up hope,” Grandbuggy says as he walks up behind you, Jack in tow.

“YOU?!!! But…You…”

Grandbuggy sighs, “Chrysalis…please don’t do what you’re thinking. I beg of you…”

“YOU’VE DOOMED US ALL!!! We just wanted our freedom! Our lives! All we needed was this town's love and you took that from us!” she shrieks in Chrysallis’s voice.

“Why? Why do you hate us so much?”

“For the love of Luna, just think. Take this disk off, and give me my powers! You never needed to do any of-“

“But if we are to die, then we will make your victory a hollow one!” She then looks to the remaining troops.

“Soldiers! Give to your commanders and we will avenge this day! Your Queen demands it!”

The remaining grunts all salute before they start pouring their magic directly into the five leaders, making them grow brighter and brighter.

“NO! WAIT! STOP!” you yell, but they don’t listen.

“By the gods,” Silver mutters and Candy shivers.

“That’s not good,” Kichi adds.

“What? What’s happening?” asks Rutherford.

“They’re overloading them with magic!” Grandbuggy exclaims.

“Meaning?” asks Solarkness.

Meaning that if you thought they were tough before, they just went god tier! exclaims Erised.

“If they had this kind of power before, then why would they need CV?” asks Aqua.

“Because this kind of link, it’s an overload of the Hive and power of the chosen. Even with Plasmids, their bodies will only last so long with that power. It’s suicide!” you declare in anguish.

“We Give Our Lives For Hive and Queen!” the four of the five Officers say in Legion Unison as the rest of their troops collapse after spending their mana.

“Sin! Vicky! Mongo! Biff! Tannen! You don’t have to do this!”

“You’ve already killed us twice 9001,” they say as all of their eyes glow green.

“You have ensured the death of the Changelings, and for that you must suffer!”

Then from each of their mouths, even Mongo’s, comes Chrysallis’s voice.

#$%@&...I will share my suffering with you... she says in a creepy, stalkerish manner.

Then from Vicky’s hoof a massive bubble of telekenisis knocks all of you backward.

“KNIGHTS! TO ME!” you command as you reach into your inventory.

“Boy, we gotta go, the Doc is working on the barrier as we speak, we gotta go!”

“NO! If we go, those five will die for sure. They’re so brainwashed that they don’t care that the power will kill them. They all think they’re doomed.”

As the Knights (Sans Giant and Diamond Dog) rally to you, you say.

“We have to go all out now. If we don’t stop them, they’ll die, and more than likely we will too.”

“Wait, you want us to kick their flanks full out now to…save them?” asks Changer in confusion.

"Yes! NO ONE IS DYING TODAY!” you say as you bring out the Jet Stream Sword.

“How are we going to do that? They’re way OP now!” asks Aqua.

“Yeah, well now I’m about to get serious,” you say as you buzz your wings, making the sword vibrate. “I’ll take Mongo, the rest of you try like Tartarus to bring the others down!”

“That sword will not save you @#$%" Chrysalis says as the five of them calmly walk towards your group.

“No, but this will!” you declare as you bring the sharp edge of the blade to your chest.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" you scream in anguish as you slice through your chitin underneath the disk, causing it and a lump of your flesh to fall off.

BUGZE! What were you thinking! Selena cries out in alarm as the others all give you weirded out looks, and the five changelings scowl.

I was thinking I’d do what was necessary, you think as you hold your gaping midnight blue blood splattered chest. You can scold me later, but first let’s do this!

…As you wish.

As the cloak starts to form around you Grandbuggy gives you a worried look.

“Boy! That was stupid. There’s a reason we didn’t just cut that off ya. That wound won’t be able to heal right and…”

“It’s Okay Gramps,” you say as you place a hoof on your Grandbuggy’s shoulder. “I’ll be fine, I’ll suffer later. Right now…”

Your cloak then reaches Stage 2.

“I have to save them…”

You then rush forth towards Mongo and lift him with your tails as you launch the two of you away from the others.

“Hmmph! You heard him ya idjits! ATTACK!” Grandbuggy orders.

You Are Fighting Mongo, the strongest of the group, who is even stronger than you at this moment, and you are wounded. The rest of the Knights have been left with the other Four Boosted Officers.

THIS WILL NOT BE EASY.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Author's Note:

The Cloak is Unleashed, But Will It Be Enough?

Hey Hivemind,

Brown Dog here.

Let me apologize once again and say I'm really, really sorry about the delay this chapter took. There were a lot of factors, but ultimately it was my fault for it coming out so late. I don't like making you all wait to read this, and I hope that you can forgive me this tardiness.

With that said let's get onto this fight. As a bit of warning when I say it's not going to be easy, I mean it. If the Knights weren't injured before, they sure as heck will be during this fight.

Rules:
No Killing, Crippling, ETC (FOR ANYONE)
No Princesses, Discord, Elements, ETC.
No Ending Things (This is NOT the final chapter, we still have a few left to go)
And as Always, Have Fun.


Last Chapter's Answer:

Xamot and Tamox from the original 1980s G.I. JOE might work for the twins;
As for Vicky... maybe the Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents? 

Definitely Vicky for Vicky,

Honestly Mongo is Mongo from Blazing Saddles, even if he can’t speak any more.

I’m with everybody else with giving Vicky Vicky’s from The Fairly Odd Parents.

Thank you Fireheart1945, Lord Segal, DWC and TheRutherford for their casting choices.

Yeah, Vicky is Vicky no contest, as with Mongo. As for the Twins, this choice is perfect for the creepy twin speaking in unison thing they got going for them (being business like doesn't hurt either)

No Question this Chapter. Give me a solid battle.

I want to have the next chapter within a week, but if I have enough comments I can get it out sooner.

Have Fun on the Battlefield Hive Mind.

PreviousChapters Next