• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 3,200 Views, 1,640 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 3: Tyrants, Terrorists, and Tiaras, Oh My! - Down with Chrysalis



The continued adventures of you, Bugze the Changeling! (Comment-Driven Story)

  • ...
21
 1,640
 3,200

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 3: Quit Ruining My Stealth Plans Lady Luck! (Crystal Empire Arc Part 2)

ErisedtheInkMoth’s Comment

SnapDrakeGames' Comment

You continue to stare at your Bro’s menacing face in the double reflection as he continues to stare at you.

Oh Buck, Oh Buck, Oh Buck! What do I do? What do I do?! You panic in your mind

As you do you notice that Flash hasn’t moved or said a thing as he stares, and you jump to the most logical conclusion.

OK, his vision must be based on movement like a T-Rex. If I don’t move, breathe or blink, he won’t be able to see me… you conclude as you hold your breath. He’ll look away any second now.

Several Minutes Later

WHY THE BUCK HASN’T HE MOVED?! You angrily think as you start to turn a shade of blue with your lungs screaming for air. In that time, Flash has neither flinched, blinked, nor taken a breath as well since you can see him turning blue also.

This intense battle of wills comes to an end however when you see the reflection of Cadance look up and ask.

“Flash? What’s wrong? What are you staring at?” before she looks at your reflection.

The combination of lack of oxygen, bloodshot eyes, hearing her voice and looking into her eyes causes you to gasp in shock and fall over as you flash back to that horrible day.

“Gggyyyaaaaghhhh *cough* *cough* Intruder!” you hear Flash yell, and see him struggling to get his breath back as a confused Cadance looks on.
As you yourself get your breathing under control, you angrily rant.

“Oh Goramnit! Buck you Lady Luck! This plan was foolproof! In fact, most of my plans are, but they always get foiled by you you sick sadistic…” your rant is cut short as you see Flash running towards you.
You hold your hoof up and dramatically shout

“Sssstttttoooooppp!!!!”

“No way, I got you!” he says as he leaps.

“Ssssstttttoooopppp!!!!” you yell again.

“Like heck I – “ he starts before crashing head first into the wall mirror’s reflection, shattering it and causing his eyes to roll around in his head.

“Oh My Goodness!” shrieks Cadance as Flash turns around on wobbly legs extremely dizzy.

“I-wasit…watermelon-frisbee…” he mumbles as he sees you again, this time, not your reflection.

“You…stupid…mud pony…” he warbles before charging you again on unsteady legs.

“Sssstttttooooppppp!!!!”

“Never…I’ll fly like an eagle till I’m fr- “ he shouts, before he trips and faceplants right into the pillar beside you.

“Ooooo,” both you and Cadance say with a wince.

“I told you to stop you closet racist” you tell him as you pull his face off the pillar.

He looks up at you with a dazed look, “I have a bird, his name is Rodney…” he says goofily.

“Well you tell Rodney you got knocked the buck out!” you tell him.

He nods, before he vigorously shakes his head. His scowl returns and he stands back up and drags you around the corner, allowing Cadance to see you.

“Alright Intruder, Who Are You?!” he demands with a tough voice as if he didn’t just smack his face twice.

“I’m…well…” you stutter before Flash comes completely out of the fog and his brain fires more neurons.

“Wait a minute, I know you don’t I?” he says interrupting your thoughts. “Hey I do! You’re El Hunko, the dashing stallion that played at the Gala and smashed my guitar. What are you doing here? How are you here?"

He doesn’t recognize me? Thank Luna. Flash good buddy, I think you just gave me my way out of this, you think and muster up as much professional spy-grade swagger as you can. It's not much, I mean this is You we're talking about, not Con Mane. But if you do this right, it might just save your buggy butt.

"Mr. Sentry... you know why I'm here." you tell him calmly and evenly as though you had all the answers.

"Uh... no. No I really don't." he tells you blankly "Mind telling me?"

"I... am the solution." you state cryptically.

"The solution to what?"

"Problems."
Flash raises an eyebrow, and you can tell he's about to speak up. You can't let him, and so you channel your inner movie nerd and start belting out every dramatic introductory one-liner you can think of as a heroic theme begins playing in your head.

"I was sent here for a reason. I've come back to you now, at the turn of the tide, to help stem the tide of evil. For I am the light that lucks in the shadows. I am the hero, who has no name. Mine is a terrible power and a heavy cross to bear. I do this not for me, but because I must. The werewolves attack randomly throughout the cereal... on guard, where is our ship?!

"YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY KIND OF SENSE!" Flash screams, gripping at his mane like he could tear it out at any second "You're just TALKING in CIRCLES about NOTHING!"

"Wrong." you say "I'm talking about everything! Or at least...everything that matters."

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Flash screams and roughly pushes you up against the pillar.
“Enough Nonsense, What are you doing here?!” he demands as he puts pressure on your chest.

"Ow! Owowowow- OW! "Get off of me!" you cry in pain. With a burst of strength, you push him off of you. You stagger forward on your hooves, clutching your chest. It seems your wound has opened even more.

“I need a medic!" you scream as blood slowly gushes onto the shiny floor and you realize your plans have failed you yet again.

Cadence, catching sight of the whole affair, raises an eyebrow. "Blue blood?" she whispers to herself as she sees it drip to the floor. As she watches it fall her eye twitches and she mutters,

“Stab, Kill, End it now…” before she winces and holds her head.

“What was that?” she wonders aloud before looking back towards you.
Flash meanwhile freaks out thinking that he wounded you.

"Oh Sweet Celestia, oh I'm so sorry sir," Flash quickly says as he sees the blood. He steps towards you. "Do you need some help?"

"No! Stay away from me!" you scream, flinching back. "Err- I mean no thank you. I'm, um, looking for a doctor."

"And from the looks of it you really do need one," Cadence says as she steps forward, to which you involuntarily step back from. She notices this and sees that you are quite scared and hurt. She turns to the Orange Pegasus and says "Sentry, back away. He's obviously quite wounded.”
He nods and does as he’s commanded

“Mr. Hunko, the medical wing is down the hall and to the left. Would you like an escort?"

"No, that's fine," you wheeze, turning away. "Th-thank you, Princess." You start to stumble out, before she calls out.

“You’re welcome sir, get yourself fixed up, but come back as soon as you do, we would like to know why you’re all the way out here and so severely wounded.”

“Yeah, will do, bye!” you grunt, leaving the room before you can say anything that might give you away.

"Hmm... And he sounded so familiar," Cadence says to herself. She then thinks back to the random stabbing urge from earlier. "Ugh. Cadenza, you're probably imagining it. Snap out of it."

“Cadance, what are you doing? You need to conserve your strength,” says a worried Shining Armor as he comes into the room, the black crystals still on his horn.
She shakes her head, and turns away from your retreating form, suddenly feeling even more tired than before as she heads towards her husband.

“And what was all that yelling I heard?” he asks.

“A wounded civilian sir,” explains Flash.

“Wounded Civilian?” he asks confused.



Several Minutes Later, you leave the coveted Doctor’s room, which wasn’t as helpful as you would have liked.

What do you mean you don’t know if you’re a Doctor or not?!

I…uh…can’t remember… he said holding his head.

But your cutiemark is a stethoscope, doesn’t that mean you’re a Doctor?

“I…uhhh…

Oh for the love of… you grunted with a facehoof.

You then raided any useful supplies, such as more bandages, and a sticky flesh balm which you used to stop your wound from bleeding. Even though it kind of itched putting that cream into your chest, it worked, so you wrapped yourself up again and downed some painkillers.
As you left the room and the useless doctor, you began to head back towards Cadance before you realized that you really shouldn’t since you could blow your cover. Also, because it really is a chore having to speak with her as you keep flashing back to the other world. And speaking of the other world, you realize that Sombra was resurrected into that world, just like he has in this one.

“Oh no…what if the time stream and Lady Luck are trying to make the Nightmare still come?” you say aloud in worry. You then shake your head.

“No! I won’t let that happen. If Sombra doesn’t come back fully in this world, then he wouldn’t be around to fight a Nightmare Me, and thus a Nightmare Me couldn’t exist. Surely there’s some info around here about him. His fears and weaknesses…there has to be” you say to yourself in a paranoid manner before veering down a new hallway and opening random doors.

You find a lot of rooms with nothing but junk. One room even seems to be entirely devoted to Slinkies.

“I’ve only been up one set of stairs so far, why would this guy need so many slinkies?” you wonder aloud.


Out in the Snow Storm
The evil smoke monster sneezes…somehow, and an even more angry look crosses it’s eyes.
“Sssssllllliiiiinnnnnkkkkkiiiieeeesssss….” It growls.


Back to You
A shiver runs down your spine so you leave the room, but not before snagging a slinkie and handing it to Nightshade.

“Here you go honey, play with this for a bit.”

“Thanks Daddy,” she chirps as she starts messing with it, “But can I come out soon, I’m getting kind of hungry.”

“Be patient Nightshade, I’ll let you know,” you tell her as you close your inventory and open another door.

BrownDog77's Comment

In this room, you find a crate full of Flugelhorns. How do you know what a Flugelhorn is? You and Grandbuggy were once undercover at a Renaissance Festival in Las Pegasus. You both were eventually banned after Grandbuggy drank all the mead on tap and started hitting on the jousting mannequins, but not before you learned how to play the instrument.

“Huh, wonder if I still got it,” you say as you pick one up and blow into the mouthpiece. When you do, instead of the off key noise coming out, you instead hear what sounds like smooth jazz come out.

“What the buck?” you say startled before blowing again. Once again, jazz music comes out of the end of the horn.
Confused, you pick up another horn and blow into it. This time, a techno-like sound comes out, similar to Vinyl’s favorite music. Another horn you pick up has what sounds like a fiddle being played, and yet another one an electric guitar.
You come to the conclusion that these Flugelhorns are enchanted. Being the opportunist that you are, you stuff about 50 of the horns into your bag, leaving only a handful in the crate.

“I could sell these things for a few bits. Besides, the ones I left should be enough, it’s not like anyling desperately needs any right now.”

Somewhere in the Empire, Pinkie Pie suddenly sneezes.

“Alright, so from I’ve found so far, Sombra liked Slinkies and Flugelhorns. Not sure what that information tells me, but it’s better than nothing” you contemplate as you head for another room.

This room you find out is a royal bedroom, with a massive bed and ornate lamps and vases everywhere. You whistle seeing how nice it is. You then notice some traveling bags near the bed and see Cadance’s and Shining Armor’s name on them.

“Oh Crud, I’m in their room,” you say panicked as you look around. Luckily, they are not there. Deciding to do some investigating, you dig through Shining’s Bag, but not Cadance’s since you respect her privacy. Inside, you find some warm clothes, but also some paperwork. Most of it is a mission statement detailing information on the Empire, but nothing about Sombra. Also in Shining’s bag, you find your most recent Wanted Poster.

Wanted, The Hooded Offender: 2,000,000,000 Bits for the Crimes of Assault, Property Damage, Arson, Mayhem, and Murder.

“Oh how sweet of you Shining, keeping a picture of me,” you deadpan as you toss the poster aside. You then get a great idea.

“Wait a minute. This bounty…If I pay it off, then they won’t want to capture me anymore. Surely I’ve got that much.”
You then dump out the vast majority of your treasure you took from Smaug onto the bed, which in turn, overflows all over the room. You then place your wanted poster in the middle of it, and with a pen, you cross out the picture of yourself.

“There, one official bribe at your service” you smirk. You didn’t dump all your treasure, as you decided to hold onto a couple of gems. Some Rubies, Sapphires, Pearls, Garnets, stuff like that. Still, you are sad to see the treasure go, but you got to do what you got to do.
Your stomach then growls and you feel a bit queasy. You look back to the bottle of pills you downed, and they warn about taking them on an empty stomach. You decide that it’s time to find some food for yourself and Nightshade. Running around a nearly empty palace isn’t exactly helping. And with that, you exit the castle in search of sustenance.

Kersey's Comment

Make sure your disguise is in order. Oh, and try not to act like you, hard as that might be.

Surprise Surprise, this town full of the weird spaced out ponies doesn’t exactly have any food places, or none that you can find. The closest thing you found was a fruit stand, and even then it was selling things like Crystal Berries and Crystal Peaches. You tried taking a bite, but since you aren’t a dragon, or Nightshade who just gobbles them up, you may have chipped a tooth.

“Ow! Oh come on, don’t you have any real food?” you ask the stall vendor.

“That is real food right?” he asks.

“No, I can’t eat what is essentially just rocks,” you complain.

“Wait…a non-crystal pony can’t eat uncooked crystal food,” he says as he remembers something.

“Well how in the heck do I cook crystals?”

“Um…I can’t remember. Maybe if you had a cookbook?”

“Guh! You know, aside from the cool looking buildings, this city has been my least favorite place I’ve ever visited, and I’ve been to Detrot!” you huff as you walk away from the confused pony.

“Wait…you’re supposed to pay for those…right?” he says rubbing his head.

So now I have to find a cook book, guess it’s back to the library again.


As you walk to the library, you notice the sky flickering a bit, showing the winter storm through the sunlit blue. With a gulp, you double time it.

Back at the library, you don’t see the Librarian again, so you just wander around looking for a cookbook. You eventually find a sign that says Culinary and grab several cookbooks.

3 Crystal Cook Books Added to Inventory.

Right next to your section is the History section. Seeing this you realize another thing.

“I’m in a library, information on Sombra would definitely be here.”
After mentally facehoofing, you head into the history section, but stop dead in your tracks when you round a corner and run straight into 6 certain mares. Just being this unexpectedly close to them, you let out a gasp of shock and they all look at you.

“Um, hello? Can we help you?” asks Twilight.

“I…ugh…” you sputter out as you briefly flashback and see her with her own horn piercing her chest.

“Are you OK there pardner?” asks Applejack, and you see her mangled body causing you to start shaking and look at the ground while pulling your hat down.

They are confused by this, but you keep your head down and try to calm yourself.

Calm down, calm down. It’s not them. They’re alive. They don’t know who you are, and they are alive. Just don’t act like yourself. You’re just a normal pony in the library, looking for a book. Just a normal pony looking for a book.

“I am just a normal pony looking for a book,” you say aloud to the ground.

“Oh, this poor crystal pony seems worse than the rest, we have to find that book so that we can stop King Sombra girls,” Twilight says.

They start to move around you, but they suddenly stop as Rainbow Dash suddenly says.
“Hold up! Haven’t we seen this guy before?”

I am not a normal pony looking for a book! I’m public enemy number one about to be found out! Abort! Abort!
Your traitorous legs however don’t obey and you just keep shaking.

“I don’t see how, the Crystal Empire has been gone for a thousand years,” says AJ.

“No seriously, I swear I’ve seen this guy before,” RD continues.

“Now that you mention it, his dashing attire does seem familiar,” says Rarity.

“Yeah…it does…” says Twilight as her face scrunches up in remembrance.

Rainbow Dash then gets in your face and demands, “Alright pal, who are you?”

“I-I-I-I-…” you warble, before you flash back and see yourself ripping her wings off and her screaming in agony.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” you scream as you jump backwards into a bookshelf, startling the others. Several books then land on your head.

“Ow! Ouch! Oof! Ow! Ow!” you cry out as each one hits you, before one final heavy tome hits you and you momentarily go limp.

“Ooooohhhhh….” You moan as the 6 get closer to you.

“Oh my goodness, are you alright,” you hear the familiar sweet voice of Fluttershy.
You look up at her and then you regret it. Her neck is at an unnatural angle and her eyes are dead.
You look to the rest surrounding you and see their twisted forms from what the other you did. The only one without dead eyes is Pinkie, but she just scowls as she holds her severed arm in her other hoof.

Tears come to your eyes as you quickly throw the heavy book on your head at them and dart away as fast as you can, wailing in sadness as you do.

“What in the heck was that?” asks Rainbow Dash.

“A poor soul you just harassed Rainbow, how could you?” chides AJ.

“Hey, I thought he was a spy or something, I didn’t know that would happen!”

“Sh-should we go after him?” asks Fluttershy.

“No, we don’t have time for that. We have a whole Empire to save. Luckily that pony gave us just what we needed,” says Twilight as she holds up the book you threw, which is A History of the Crystal Empire. “Once we stop Sombra, that stallion and every other poor crystal pony will be saved.”


After hiding amongst the books and calming yourself down, (you took the rest of the pain pills to do this) you realize that the other world’s effect on you was greater than you thought.

“I really really need a shrink or someone to talk to this about. I can’t keep losing it like this.


After awhile though of just sitting in the library, you hear an announcement from the palace and you walk outside, as does every other Crystal Pony.
You hear Twilight declaring that something called the Crystal Fair will begin. You see some of the Crystal Ponies have surprised smiles on their faces, and you suddenly see fair shops being set up.

“They’re going to have a party while we’re in the middle of a crisis? Did Pinkie decide this?” you wonder as you make your way through the city.

Along the way, you find some shops already have food out. Cooked food. So you start grabbing whatever you can get, Crystal Berry Pies, Crystal Corn on the Cob, and other treats. Both you and Nightshade gobble them down as you make your way back to the palace. The sky keeps flickering, which means something is wrong with Cadance. You may not want to speak with her, but you do feel the need to make sure she’s alright.

After avoiding Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash who all rushed out of the door and into the city, you made your way back up to the top floor where you see

Kichi's Comment

An even more distressed looking Cadance shivering as an equally beat looking Shining holds her close.

“Do you think Twilight will be alright?” she asks.

“Yeah, if anypony can find the Crystal Heart, she can” reassures Shining. “I’m more worried about HIM running around here actually.”
You gulp at this.

“Are you sure it was him?” asks Cadance.

“Who else could it be? All that treasure didn’t just appear there magically. Plus his picture was in the middle of it X’d out” says Shining.

“But how would he even have gotten here?” she asks.

“I don’t know, but that “El Hunko” guy you and Flash ran into might have something to do with it.”

“I don’t know Shining, he was just a wounded stallion.”

“Exactly. How did he get wounded? Also, he never came back and Twily said they saw someone in his garb at the library. It’s pretty suspicious if you ask me. That’s why I have Flash out looking for him.”

“Oh Shiny, I’m sure you’re over…ugh…” she sighs as her horn flickers and he steadies her.

Well my disguise is falling apart every minute I’m here, better find something on Sombra before it’s too late.

You then give one more glance at Cadance. You still feel fearful, but she looks so weak and sick.

“Daddy, do you think we can do something to help Cousin Cadance?” comes a whisper to your right, and you nearly jump out of your skin before seeing that it’s just Nightshade, sticking her head out.

“Honey, don’t do that,” you whisper back, “We have to be sneaky and…” then what she says registers with you.


“Wait, COUSIN Cadance?!” you yelp aloud, startling Shining and Cadance. Mentally smacking yourself, you dive into a nearby vase before they can see you.

"Who is there? Reveal yourself!" screams Shining as he looks around.

"What is that about COUSIN Cadance?" you whisper to your daughter by sticking your head into the inventory.

"Well... It's something I was thinking about... If mommy was Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Moon was also Luna, and Luna is Cadance’s Aunt, that means Mommy is also Cadance’s aunt, right?"
You nod following the surprisingly well thought out theory and Nightshade continues.

"Well... If Cadance is Mommy’s niece, that makes her my cousin, right?"

“Ummm…wow, that does make sense…” you say as your mind has been blown.

“I know right? Which means that Cadance is your Niece, and Shining Armor is your Nephew in law, and Princess Celestia and Luna are your sisters in law,” chirps Nightshade. “See, I did learn stuff in school.”

“Well uh…technically your mother and I aren’t actually mar…” you begin before seeing Nigthshade’s confused face, “Never mind. Just stay in here and be quiet honey.”

“Okie Dokie.”

You then pull your head out of the bag and say aloud, “Huh, so in some weird Six Degrees of Kevin Hay-Bacon, I’m Shining Armor’s Uncle?”

"Fat Chance!” you hear a yell above you. You look up and see the very angry face of Shining Armor looking into the vase, “Nopony is my Uncle!”

"Gaaaah!" you scream and jump out of the vase.

"Stop! Don't move! You are under arrest!" shouts Shining.

"Wait, Wait... I'm innocent" you say.

“Innocent my behind! You mysteriously show up during this top secret mission wounded and skulking around my wife and my sister, and you claim to be innocent?!” he shouts as he steels his tired eyes at you.

"Come on! I was here by accident!"

“Stop lying! You’re him aren’t you?!”

“Um…who?”

“The Hooded Offender! Who else would’ve left all that money in our room?! Who else would come here making my life difficult?!”

“N-no way, I am El Hunko, dashing agent of…”

“STOP LYING! I know it’s you!” he shouts.

“Shining, do you even hear what you just said? There’s no way this guy could be Bugze,” says Cadance.

“Thank you madame, at least someone is still ration…”

“If anything he’s probably one of those Horde Members doing Bugze’s bidding.”

“Oh come on!”

“N-no, it’s got to be him…right?” Shining turns as he says to her.

“Do you honestly believe that?” asks Cadance.

“Yes…No?” he then starts rubbing his head, “I’m not sure…”

Oh thank the Doctor for this perception filter. Still, I gotta go…

“Shining, you’re tired and confused. So am I. I’m sure if we just asked this stallion calmly and rationally, then he’d tell us. Besides, you shouldn’t fight without the use of your magic.”

“You’re right,” he says with a sigh. “Alright you, explain who you are right…” he says before turning back to you, but you aren’t there. You took your chance while they were talking and bailed.

“That sneaky well dressed jerk!” shouts Shining.

Cadance then sighs tiredly. “I’m sure Flash will find him…please don’t leave my side…”

He sighs before rejoining his wife. “Alright Cady, but still, something’s up with this El Hunko, I know it…”
Having discretely listened to this conversation, you made your way back to the throne room where you see

BrownDog77’s Comment

Spike looking over a hole in the middle of the throne room that wasn’t there before. Around the throne are dark crystals, like the ones in Shining’s horn.

“Ooohhh, come on Twilight…” he says nervously looking down into the hole, “Please come back already.”
You then hear him sniffle as he begins crying.

“Daddy, we have to go talk to him,” says Nightshade popping out of the Inventory once more.

“Nightshade, how many times do I have to tell you, you have to stay in there,” you chide her.

“I know, I know, but I heard Spike’s voice, and it sounded so sad. Please daddy, go over and cheer him up, please?” she says giving you puppy dog eyes.

“Oh alright fine, but only me, you stay in your room young lady.”

“I will, just make sure he’s ok” she says as she ducks down.

Sighing once more, you walk into the room and say aloud.

“Hey, you there.”
He immediately stops sniffling and turns around in shock.

“Are you alright?” you ask.

“Y-*sniff* yeah, I’m fine, why do you ask?”

“I heard you crying.”

“I wasn’t crying. I just had something in my eye” he defends to which you just raise an eyebrow at.

“W-wait, I know you don’t I? Yeah, you were at the gala last year. What was your name again? La Beefcake?”

“El Hunko, and yeah, I remember you too Spike” you say as you shake his claw.

“Oh, well good to see you again, but why are you here, this place only just came back?” he asks.

“I’m a traveler of sorts, and I kind of accidentally ended up here, it’s a long story.”

“I bet, did you see that smoke monster out in the snow?”

“Yeah, which is kind of why I’m here, trying to figure out a way to get rid of him.”

“You’re not the only one,” he says sadly looking towards the hole.

“Now come on kid, tell me, what’s got you so down?” you say as you put a hoof on his shoulder.
He puts his head down and looks back into the hole, which you notice has a staircase going down into it.

“Twilight Sparkle my...my friend, she went down those stairs and she hasn’t come back up. I’m afraid something bad may have happened to her. I can’t lose another friend…” he says in a scared voice.

“Then why don’t you go down and check?” you ask.

“S-she told me that she had to do this alone, that it was her assignment. I can’t mess this up for her…” he says uncertainly.

“Well that’s dumb of her going down alone, where did this staircase even come from?”

“Twilight used Dark Magic on the throne and it just kind of opened up.”

Oh Great, that’s all I need, Twilight having even stronger magic to try and kill me with.

“Listen kid, if she used dark magic, then whatever’s down there has got to be dangerous, she really shouldn’t be alone.”
Spike looks up to you and gains a determined look on his face.

“You’re right! She means too much to me, I can’t let her be alone!” he shouts, before running down the stairs.

“Wait! I meant you should probably get a guard or something!” you yell as you chase after the determined dragon.

Oh Dear Luna, you better not get hurt Spike, otherwise Nightshade will never forgive me.

When you finally catch up to the dragon, you both see Twilight Sparkle standing in front of a door crying her eyes out.

“Twilight, Twilight!” Spike yells, but she doesn’t answer.
When you both get closer, you see that her eyes are an unnatural state of green.

“OK, this doesn’t look creepy at all,” you say sarcastically.
As Spike begins to shake her out of it, you look into the open doorway. You feel a strange sensation wash across your mind, and suddenly, there is only blackness.

"What is Going On?"

WHAT DO?

Author's Note:

Looks like Bugze's gonna face his worst fear...uh oh

Hey Hive Mind, BrownDog here!
Looks like the majority of you thought that Spike at Your Service was the worst thing to come from season three, with Twilight's alicorn ascending being a close second.
DWC can't help with agree with you all about that, seeing as how it made Spike look like a good for nothing lost cause who can't do a chore for the life of him. Even through we all know he is probably that one person you would have pay to do your chores since he was so good at them. Spike being DWC's second favorite male character in the show makes this episode even worse.

Also, just saying for next chapter, there is still plenty of room for Fair Shenanigans despite us being at the door. After all, Space is Warped, and Time is Bendable, so no need to rush :pinkiehappy:

Now this chapter question is...
What is your favorite 2000's cartoon or show besides MLP?
There's been a lot of good cartoons and t.v shows produced in these last few years (Gravity Falls and Psych for example), but which one is your favorite?

PreviousChapters Next